Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Jester can kill abstainers

The problem with abstaining is mostly for non town roles, especially Mafia/Triad. Most of the time Mafia/Triad has very easy time spotting Jesters and neither Guilty or Inno works for them. If they Guilty they can die even though they know he is Jester, if they Inno he will most likely not be lynched so he will not waste a lynch and suicide a Town role. Abstaining is the only solution really for any non town role who spots a Jester and denying them that will make Jesters unlynchable, it's better to inno the Jester for Mafia/Triad than risk losing one of their own alongside it, that's basically 2 votes lost for almost nothing. Even moreso for Neutrals who just straight up lose if they die so it's not worth the risk for them either.
    Last edited by RufusPL; February 16th, 2022 at 01:06 AM.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: Jester can kill abstainers

If gov is revealed it's basically an instant gov death just to troll the town, better leave it to RNG as it is a benign role and not an evil role.

Abstainers being affected could be interesting though and make jester a bit harder to win as.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.