Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Spoiler : Role Cards :
    Vengeful Spirit
    Hey, handsome!

Citizen
    Hey, awesome!
    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
    Special Mechanics
    Players are split into two groups of three with one Mafia in each group.
    Both groups must eliminate one of their members during Day1.
    Votes are submitted by typing [vote]PlayerName[/vote].
    Players vote only withing their group? I think?
    Ties are 'randomed'.
    If both Mafia are eliminated Day1, Town wins.
    If one Mafia is eliminated Day1, that Mafia kills one of the players from his group.
    Deadline is Start of Day2. No target means one will be 'randomed'.
    If no Mafia are eliminated Day1, the two Town players who were eliminated must agree on a kill.
    If the kill is on a Mafia, the game continues. Otherwise, the Mafia win.
    If the two Town players can not come to a consensus on whom to shoot, each submits a target and the target is 'randomed' between the targets, except a Town member is always picked.
    Deadline is Start of Day2.
    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
    Mechanics
    Days last 48 hours.
    Night lasts 24 hours.
    The Mafia share a private chat.
    The Mafia don't have a factional ability.
    No last wills.
    No death notes.
    Day1 lynch is plurality. Ties are 'randomed'
    Day2 lynch is majority. Ties are 'randomed'.ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
    OoO
    Start of Day1
    Day1 Eliminations + End of Day1
    Night1
    Start of Day2 + Night1 Eliminations
    Day2 Eliminations + Game Overㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
    Win Conditions
    Mafia: Win at parity.
    Town: Win when all Mafia have been eliminated.ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
    Rules
    Forum Mafia Rules
    No copy-pasting of private chats.ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
    [/CENTER]
    Last edited by OzyWho; February 14th, 2022 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Abandon it, finish some other time

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM Shortnight (6P)

I think you misunderstood how the original setup works,

There's one thread and everyone talks in that same thread. The game isn't played in private chats (and if it were, it wouldn't really be an FM setup, it'd be more of a Discord mafia game )

Players are still able to talk to other players in other groups, give reads on other players in other groups, the only thing that makes it different from a normal 6p game is that votes + night kills cannot cross group lines.
    Mafia also still get a night chat in the original setup to plan their night kill choices.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    just make the whole section centered. did u make everything left-aligned to make that section easier to read
    Yeah I wanted to group and subgroup them for easier understanding and text better organized. Can't do that when centered, neither with List nor with Indent, and frankly it looks ugly anyway.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    I think you misunderstood how the original setup works,

There's one thread and everyone talks in that same thread. The game isn't played in private chats (and if it were, it wouldn't really be an FM setup, it'd be more of a Discord mafia game )

Players are still able to talk to other players in other groups, give reads on other players in other groups, the only thing that makes it different from a normal 6p game is that votes + night kills cannot cross group lines.
    Mafia also still get a night chat in the original setup to plan their night kill choices.
    Yeah, and also mafia chat exists. That's 2 errors.

Edit: imagine having to clarify that game thread exists ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Last edited by OzyWho; February 13th, 2022 at 11:29 PM.

7. ISO #7

Is this abandoned for real already? o.O
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I can't explain it either
    Fixing this.

Also, the setup looks really great. It even is fitting for some scary "locked in a room" lore, which is lovely.

What happens with the groups if 1 mafia and 1 town get lynched? Does everyone just join the same group?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Fixing this.
    I was talking about my psyche!
    Had to fix something and lost motivation

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Also, the setup looks really great. It even is fitting for some scary "locked in a room" lore, which is lovely.

What happens with the groups if 1 mafia and 1 town get lynched? Does everyone just join the same group?
    If one Mafia is eliminated Day1, that Mafia kills one of the players from his group.
    Deadline is Start of Day2. No target means one will be 'randomed'.
    If memory serves, pretty much in every scenario, except when both Mafia are lynched D1, game goes to F3 in D2. The only difference, who decides the kill N1. 2 lynched townies or 1 lynched Mafia. I guess the 2 lynched townies could kill another townie and end the game before F3 ehh..

12. ISO #12

I was talking about my psyche!
    Had to fix something and lost motivation

If memory serves, pretty much in every scenario, except when both Mafia are lynched D1, game goes to F3 in D2. The only difference, who decides the kill N1. 2 lynched townies or 1 lynched Mafia. I guess the 2 lynched townies could kill another townie and end the game before F3 ehh..
    Oh. Well then, I guess I'm slapping you with motivation!

F3 does kinda imply that "groups" are dissolved, but I just wanted to make sure.

Why is "randomed" in quotes lol?

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Such word don't exist
    Lol ok, just don't host bias it and roll a die or something. Approved.

Also, adding a [center] tag at the beginning of your post should fix the bad looks. I think?