Tables be mobile unfriendly
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Tables be mobile unfriendly

How to Vote

Vote using the [vote] tags around the target's exact username.

Code:
    [vote]Lag[/vote]
    Viewing the Vote Count

Click the button labeled "Vote Count" on the top of the thread

Clicking on the names in the Vote Count will take you to the post where they placed that vote.

Viewing ISOs

From the Ongoing Forum Mafia Games forum, click on the number of replies the thread has.

In the pop-up, click on the number of posts made by the user you wish to ISO.

Finally, it can be useful to click the "Expand All" button in their ISO.

How to Vote

Code:
    [vote]Lag[/vote]
    Viewing the Vote Count

Clicking on the names in the Vote Count will take you to the post where they placed that vote.

Viewing ISOs

From the Ongoing Forum Mafia Games forum, click on the number of replies the thread has.

2. ISO #2

Re: Tables be mobile unfriendly

@Stealthbomber16 How dare he post such a thing in your most holy forum?!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Bruh
    Open up this on mobile and see - the first part looks awful on mobile. (can barely see half of it horizontally, you'd have to scroll left and right to read)
    i don't understand. You specified table align center and the width so it's just displaying exactly what you told it to? If you just copy the same thing over and get rid of the align center then it looks exactly like the 2nd version in your post
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

5. ISO #5

How to Vote

Code:
    [vote]Lag[/vote]
    Viewing the Vote Count

Viewing ISOs

6. ISO #6

^ that one looks the way you want on both desktop and mobile right @OzyWho ?
    Literally just deleted the width=1000 part. If you specify a specific width then on a smaller screen it will have to scroll. You want to leave the default which is auto width.
    Last edited by DJarJar; February 1st, 2022 at 04:47 PM.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    i don't understand. You specified table align center and the width so it's just displaying exactly what you told it to? If you just copy the same thing over and get rid of the align center then it looks exactly like the 2nd version in your post
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    ^ that one looks the way you want on both desktop and mobile right @OzyWho ?
    Literally just deleted the width=1000 part. If you specify a specific width then on a smaller screen it will have to scroll. You want to leave the default which is auto width.
    Yah I'm aware.
    I just copy dumped a post from Deck Mafia because I liked it's content - that was the main purpose of this.

I kept the original format to add a little attention to how it looks to us mobile users - just as a icing on the cake. Not something worth deliberately go complaining about, but worth enough as "while at it" addition to this.. hording..

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Yah I'm aware.
    I just copy dumped a post from Deck Mafia because I liked it's content - that was the main purpose of this.

I kept the original format to add a little attention to how it looks to us mobile users - just as a icing on the cake. Not something worth deliberately go complaining about, but worth enough as "while at it" addition to this.. hording..
    ok but it's displaying that way because the author told it to with "width=1000"