User Tag List

1. ISO #1

PlagueRat:1-S2-1-12232487

Account Name: PlagueRat
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-12232487
    In-Game Name: Ssgt Ballen ST2

Crimes Committed: Attempted Throw, Griefing

Your Account Name: Guy

Summary: First Game, PlagueRat joined and hosted a save which got repicked immediately, proceeded to hurl lots of obscenities at everyone in the lobby and in the next queue.

Second game, attempted to claim Sheriff and tried to lynch me by name with no real proof. He was Bus-driver.

Post from Jan 8th [ https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...-S2-1-12232487 ] he apparently has WLx4.

-Mafia- (408).SC2Replay-Mafia- (409).SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: PlagueRat:1-S2-1-12232487

PlagueRat:1-S2-1-12232487

Recently punished for a WLx4 for rolequtting. Known as Biglron.

Game 1:
    Plaguerat loads his save. It seems to has a lot of confirmed town roles, 3 Random Anys, and 2 Double Flowers. His save is repicked, and a chaos save is chosen (Disco Inferno).

Game starts and he picks the name "Guy The cocksucking faggot nigger". He rolls arsonist, and claims that he is sheriff, willing to throw the game.
    Replay ends day 2 with Guy leaving the game.

The notable crime here is the racism.

Game 2:
    A typical 8331 save is picked (2 confirmed lovers).
    He rolls busdriver. He doesn't seem content with the save. Day 2 accuses Guy (Who has the name Guy) of being triad. No lynches happen, and the busdriver dies without causing much damage.

It seems in this report, the racism crime is the one that seems to be sticking.

Other
    BLx2
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3