To shoot someone just mention the name of the player followed by SHOOT in size 7, red color, so i dont miss it please.
Discord: Separate discord channels for each Group Chat only. Town must submit actions through the card submission private channels.GAME INFO
Hosted By: @Guillo
Start Date: January 23rd (Game) / January 21st (Deck Submission phase).
SOD/EOD: 11:00 AM EST
Phase Lengths: 48/24
Mechanics: Deck of Cards, Plurality, Alignment Reveals only. No twilight.
There is at least 1 third party (full reveal except for cards).
Night Chat/Out of Thread Communication: Group!Scum and If specified in any card.
Posting Requirement: 5 post minimum per day. You will be be prodded once then subbed out. No maximum per player.
Night Action Submission Deadline: 2 Hours before End of Night.
Day Action Submission Deadline: 1 Hour before End of Day.
Deck Mafia Cards: These will be rewarded to the winners of the game.
Format: This is a high variance open bastard set up, its "swinginess" is determined by the players' decks.
Balance?: Balance is not guaranteed.
Special Note for Moderators: If you happen to be a Deck Builder but you decide to moderate this game, you will be banned from playing Deck Mafia for six months if you gain any card info from other players while you do so. This rule only applies if you gain this info by directly taking a look at their decks submitted and/or inventory. Players claiming their cards willingly in the dead chat will not get you penalized however. For this reason, by default, no moderator who is also a player is granted access to any private chats besides the dead chat, but if you must have this access, you must agree to the six month ban penalty and abide by it.
Night Order of Operations
1) There will be no spoilers until the end of the game, whether there are dead interaction mechanics present or not.
2) Alignment check cards cannot be recharged. Resurrections will resurrect the player with the alignment they had upon dying. There can only be one group of masons per game.
3) There will be no substitutions at MyLo and the cycle before it. Zero posters will be kicked from the game but the slot in question will be allowed to zero post. Inactivity rule breakers before these cycles will be prodded and substituted during the following night normally.
4) Do not shame, mock or flame players with Gods vs Demons cards for owning them, directly OR indirectly.
5) Extreme Appeal to Emotion and other types of toxicity will be disciplined with a 2-hour Mute for all parties involved for the first offense, 12 hours for the second offense and a forced replacement for a third offense.
6) Do not request for mod kills or mutes for other players, these disciplinary tools are reserved for the host and are not part of the game.
7) Do not post your cards in the thread unless the card says you can! This is a mod-killable offense!
8] Do not exploit loopholes in the cards or the rules surrounding the cards. They are not grounds to ban you and modkill you in this site or other sites this game is hosted at, because the card system is a mechanic created by me, but it will get you banned from the Deck Mafia community and/or modkilled from Deck Mafia games.
9) All roles come from the cards you submitted in your discord private chat.
10) Bring your cards deck, if you dont have any you can play as vanilla.
11) Votes will not lock at lylo, players will not be informed if lylo.
12) Assignable yet un-blockable Mandatory Factional kill (This condition has no exceptions in this game), Group!Scum can chat 24/7.
13) Winners get booster packs, losers get nothing.
14) Two MPVs get a card each (One MVP determined by me, the other by popular vote after game).
15) Starting Set Up is 11 Townies / 3 Mafia / 1 Third Parties
16) Imaginary vanilla cards will fill the empty slots in your deck before the game starts.
17) When a member of a Group!Scum dies, they can choose from keeping READ-ONLY access to their Scum Channels but not gain access to the dead chat OR gain access to the deadchat but lose access to the scum channels.
18] Do not do quote hacking to frame a player for posting something else.
19) Do not quote any private communications with me, including but not limited to content, timestamps, etc. You may paraphrase.
20) Please avoid using images as content or as proof of content or working.
21) Impersonating me, or attempting to mislead people into thinking it is me, will be punished with a forced replacement.
22) Unless permitted by a role, please do not use any text smaller than size 2, or any invisible, encrypted or obfuscated text.
23) Don't use any provable randomness! If you're using a roller of any sort, don't show evidence of it.
24) All group chats with the exception of the deadchat will not be disclosed to the public, unless all members of those chats approve disclosing all information about the cards they used in the game.
25) Gods vs Demons cards are playable on this site.
26) New players with no cards whatsoever will have the option to play the game with a temporary newbie deck or to play as vanilla.
27 ) Voting to sleep is disabled.
An explanation on how Deck Mafia works can be found here
Forum features and Rules
Refer to this guide to learn about how to use the forum features: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...New-User-Guide
Refer to the rules to know what you can and cannot do while playing here: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/46468
Let's have some healthy fun!
Guillo ISO Link
Marshmallow Marshalt ISO Link
MartinGG99 ISO Link
Stealthbomber16 ISO link
Mesk514 ISO Link / Oliverz144 ISO Link
loldebite ISO Link
Deathworlds ISO Link
Boba Fett ISO Link
Gikkle ISO Link
NotPaopan ISO Link
Hollowkatt ISO Link
DoctorZeus ISO Link
Bradland ISO Link
Takumi Fujiwara ISO Link
PQRnHack ISO Link
Seanzie ISO Link
THERE IS NO SPEC CHAT FOR THIS GAME
Day 1 Elimination
Night 1 Results