S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008 - Page 42
Register

User Tag List

Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 2414
  1. ISO #2051

Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

Quote Originally Posted by Takumi Fujiwara View Post
    ..but then you said I wasn't solving so, idk what that's worth.
    in my defence

you're d1 was weaker than I am used to and i'm operating off of like, two hours of sleep right now
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

2. ISO #2052

3. ISO #2053

4. ISO #2054

he's dead jim
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

5. ISO #2055

Pqr too passive to shoot anyone
    I thought PQR already shot? I thought we were just waiting on Gikkle and lodebite?
    fucketh me in the ass

6. ISO #2056

7. ISO #2057

8. ISO #2058

Maybe I scumread sleepiness.
    I mean sleepiness can cause incoherent and inconsistent thought which is often indicative of lying which is indicative of scummy behavior which is indicative of being scum
    fucketh me in the ass

9. ISO #2059

10. ISO #2060

11. ISO #2061

12. ISO #2062

13. ISO #2063

14. ISO #2064

15. ISO #2065

16. ISO #2066

17. ISO #2067

18. ISO #2068

Takumi's case still was incoherent, it still feels like you're only reading half the thread which is weird IMO.. But would he seriously shoot his last scummate ? No way, right ?...
    I'm starting to think it's more likely that martin claiming the bus and gikkle "knowing he was visited" was scum theatre. Thoughts ?

19. ISO #2069

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Takumi's case still was incoherent, it still feels like you're only reading half the thread which is weird IMO.. But would he seriously shoot his last scummate ? No way, right ?...
    I'm starting to think it's more likely that martin claiming the bus and gikkle "knowing he was visited" was scum theatre. Thoughts ?
    Actually, i seem to have tunnelled on the "bus would've feedback" thing. Nevermind that first sentence.

20. ISO #2070

21. ISO #2071

22. ISO #2072

I'd rather you not shoot sb16
    fucketh me in the ass

23. ISO #2073

24. ISO #2074

25. ISO #2075

26. ISO #2076

TOWN

Bradland
    Was town even before shooting scum.

Takumi Fujiwara
    I wasn't sure how town this was before, but now it's probably BradLand level town.

PQRnHack
    Nothing changed about this slot, except they did MORE weird stupid shit.

TOWN READS

Deathworlds
    Useful, honest, pretty active... Again i don't know the player, but this simply feels like town IMO. DIscourages shooting wildly, which pro-town so he's good.

MAYBE SCUM BUT PROBABLY NOT ZONE
    Hollowkatt
    SB rightfully pointed out that this slot was in a very similar spot to mine or himself. I don't know the player, but i kinda disliked our first interaction about paopan, who ended up being scum.

Gikkle
    kinda underwhelming D2 IMO, usually a pretty strong & very useful player. Potentially scum covered by Martin ? Not sure how stupid that'd be. Probably pretty stupid... Okay null then...

SCUM ZONE[/HR][/HR]

Stealthbomber16
    See what i wrote in my previous readslist ? Take it, reverse it, and that's what i think of SB now. His very very obvious pocketing would feel a bit too heavy to be scum if it hadn't worked, because looking at said previous reads list it did.

27. ISO #2077

Spoiler : oopsie :
    TOWN

Bradland
    Was town even before shooting scum.

Takumi Fujiwara
    I wasn't sure how town this was before, but now it's probably BradLand level town.

PQRnHack
    Nothing changed about this slot, except they did MORE weird stupid shit.

TOWN READS

Deathworlds
    Useful, honest, pretty active... Again i don't know the player, but this simply feels like town IMO. DIscourages shooting wildly, which pro-town so he's good.

MAYBE SCUM BUT PROBABLY NOT ZONE
    Hollowkatt
    SB rightfully pointed out that this slot was in a very similar spot to mine or himself. I don't know the player, but i kinda disliked our first interaction about paopan, who ended up being scum.

Gikkle
    kinda underwhelming D2 IMO, usually a pretty strong & very useful player. Potentially scum covered by Martin ? Not sure how stupid that'd be. Probably pretty stupid... Okay null then...

SCUM ZONE[/HR][/HR]

Stealthbomber16
    See what i wrote in my previous readslist ? Take it, reverse it, and that's what i think of SB now. His very very obvious pocketing would feel a bit too heavy to be scum if it hadn't worked, because looking at said previous reads list it did.

Wrong coloring... It's supposed to be :
    Deathworlds
    SCUM ZONE
    Stealthbomber16

28. ISO #2078

Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt View Post
    IMO he's 50% fluff and 50% BS gut reads. But then again maybe he fooled me that bad ?
    that seems like an incredibad reason to policy someone. BS gut reads aren't necessarily bad yeah?
    like if you'd said he's a troll and doesn't play well to his randed alignment then sure, policy is fine and probably desired, but "he's fluffy and his reads are gut" is like half the known mafia playing universe
    I thought it was pretty clear that IMO he was a terrible player, so this feels a bit like covering to me. Actually this reminds me a lot of scum!MM's defence of scum!PQR in the Once Upon a Town game (yes, again), which went something like "Mhhh I'm not sure, i guess PQR could be doing what he is as town...".
    Maybe this slot reaaally dislikes policy chops, but that'd be really incoherent with their "just shoot LOL" stance.
    Talking about shooting, that stance seems really anti-town. The MTG comparison is a laughably bad false equivalence fallacy : in MTG you trade hp for cards, in mafia the townies you don't shoot will be shot by mafia later. This only makes sense if you're confident that you won't be able to read these low-activity slots accurately, which i really doubt is the case.

29. ISO #2079

30. ISO #2080

31. ISO #2081

32. ISO #2082

33. ISO #2083

34. ISO #2084

35. ISO #2085

Can scum factional attack fellow scum buddies? Is that a thing scum can do in deck mafia? I'm pretty sure when I was scum in one of Guillo's games, we couldn't attack each other even if we bussed the attack away. Memory is a bit fuzzy though so not 100% sure. Also not sure if that applies to deck mafia.

36. ISO #2086

37. ISO #2087

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Can scum factional attack fellow scum buddies? Is that a thing scum can do in deck mafia? I'm pretty sure when I was scum in one of Guillo's games, we couldn't attack each other even if we bussed the attack away. Memory is a bit fuzzy though so not 100% sure. Also not sure if that applies to deck mafia.
    Good point... You may be actually mechanically confirmed. Anyway, DW said he didn't like the SB shot but couldn't/didn't bother enough to tell me why... You've got 1h left, because i'm definitely shooting SB over suicide.

38. ISO #2088

39. ISO #2089

I've never claimed not to be blind

Why SB? He started the wagon on paopan. Unless you think he bused him that hard? I thought his argument with Paopan was fairly genuine.
    He did pocket me pretty hard, just as hard as he did in Politico when he was scum, i think him & i agree that paopan is VERY dispensable from the POV of the side he's ON so i do believe the bus is possible, especially since he voted away from it and only came back after i re-started the push on paopan. I also don't see much of a case against anyone else but hollow. I could shoot there i guess

40. ISO #2090

I mean you could just read my reads list for pretty much all that, anything you want specics about ? I'll have to work for real soon, which makes me in a tight spot time-wise...
    Who'd you shoot if you were to spare me ? That [REDACTED] PQR wouldn't answer me but surely you'll be more reasonable ?

41. ISO #2091

I mean you could just read my reads list for pretty much all that, anything you want specics about ? I'll have to work for real soon, which makes me in a tight spot time-wise...
    Who'd you shoot if you were to spare me ? That [REDACTED] PQR wouldn't answer me but surely you'll be more reasonable ?
    PQR and Brad are super townie
    SB is acting different from politico IMO. Looks like a lot more thought is being put into what he’s saying. Maybe I just stink at reading him? I was wrong about him last time too. But I don’t want to shoot there.
    Frinckles was very consistent about their concerns wrt Martin. Makes me think this wasn't some last ditch play to earn town cred when he realized pushing HK and SB wouldn't work.
    So if I spare you
    That just leaves HK and DW to me
    Probably I'd shoot HK first

42. ISO #2092

43. ISO #2093

SB is acting different from politico IMO. Looks like a lot more thought is being put into what he’s saying. Maybe I just stink at reading him? I was wrong about him last time too. But I don’t want to shoot there.
    Frinckles was very consistent about their concerns wrt Martin. Makes me think this wasn't some last ditch play to earn town cred when he realized pushing HK and SB wouldn't work.
    So if I spare you
    frinckles also saw me in his champs game lay down a bus on D1, execute said bus on D3 and win because of it. Which I think is why he's vocally paranoid about the possibility that I executed a bus here.
    When done properly a bus wins the game precisely because of posts like these.

44. ISO #2094

So if I spare you
    Well we almost agree, then. Shooting HK is definitely something i can get behind, i think he's the only one who's stick around the bottom of my reads list.

Hollow, where are you getting exactly ? Are you implying that frinckles bussed martin or am i reading that wrong ?

45. ISO #2095

Well we almost agree, then. Shooting HK is definitely something i can get behind, i think he's the only one who's stick around the bottom of my reads list.

Hollow, where are you getting exactly ? Are you implying that frinckles bussed martin or am i reading that wrong ?
    that is exactly what I'm implying. Frinckles entire "case" against me is I was on paopan when it was "convenient" for a wolf to be there, and I shot MM. I've explained why I shot MM and stand by that shot. As far as "convenient" voting I think that's a crock of shite and if that's the crux of the case it's not a case it's a grasping at straws.

I also mentioned there was another Deck Mafia game on MU where one wolf shot her last living partner during D2 and rode that credit for 3 more game days, and could have won if another action had gone her way. Once you get into this type of situation where people are being cleared/semi-cleared through their actions and consensus reads gutsy plays need to be made and that's a play that basically clears him. After all, why would he want his last partner dead to run solo against the town

46. ISO #2096

47. ISO #2097

48. ISO #2098

49. ISO #2099

50. ISO #2100