S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008 - Page 37
Register

User Tag List

Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 2414
  1. ISO #1801

Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt View Post
    sure, if you're lucky. on the other hand, shots are fun and I stand by my shot.

Like you seem personally offended I didn't bus drive last night and I'd like to know why
    I find it very off putting that so many people decided to kill n1 and I want to subject all of them to review despite blind shooting on n1 generally being deemed a poor practice
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

2. ISO #1802

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    I find it very off putting that so many people decided to kill n1 and I want to subject all of them to review despite blind shooting on n1 generally being deemed a poor practice
    Hi, welcome to Deck Mafia, where the rules are made up and the points don't matter. My point is this: MM, Zeus, and Boba Fett were highly likely to be POE today for many people. Shooting them N1 eliminated that possibility and left us in this situation where the obvs wolf was killed D1, the 3p has been removed, and MM/Boba were removed from POE potential early.
    It's possible MM could have posted out of it, he's skilled. I have no idea about Boba, can't say anything there.

The only "bad" death last night really was Seanzie

Besides, what's the point of bringing pew pew cards if you're not going to pew pew?

3. ISO #1803

Hi, welcome to Deck Mafia, where the rules are made up and the points don't matter. My point is this: MM, Zeus, and Boba Fett were highly likely to be POE today for many people. Shooting them N1 eliminated that possibility and left us in this situation where the obvs wolf was killed D1, the 3p has been removed, and MM/Boba were removed from POE potential early.
    It's possible MM could have posted out of it, he's skilled. I have no idea about Boba, can't say anything there.

The only "bad" death last night really was Seanzie

Besides, what's the point of bringing pew pew cards if you're not going to pew pew?
    This just in, breaking news
    Killing townies is bad, and every single one of our blind ass shooters hit one or claimed to hit one. Why shouldn't I be suspect???
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

4. ISO #1804

5. ISO #1805

6. ISO #1806

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    I did not understand this, come again?
    Guns are available in two and a half hours, not at the end of the countdown posted in the SoD 2 post
    fucketh me in the ass

7. ISO #1807

This just in, breaking news
    Killing townies is bad, and every single one of our blind ass shooters hit one or claimed to hit one. Why shouldn't I be suspect???
    Ok, lets rewind the day then. Do you or do you not think MM, Zeus, and Boba would have been POE headed into today, and do you think we would have wasted hours, and probably ITA shots resolving them? Instead they're not here and we have a much better shot of shooting actual wolves tonight than we would have otherwise.

Hindsight is a drug and a half but I'm going to have to ask you to get over it and play the game in front of you, not the game you wish you had.

8. ISO #1808

9. ISO #1809

Ok, lets rewind the day then. Do you or do you not think MM, Zeus, and Boba would have been POE headed into today, and do you think we would have wasted hours, and probably ITA shots resolving them? Instead they're not here and we have a much better shot of shooting actual wolves tonight than we would have otherwise.

Hindsight is a drug and a half but I'm going to have to ask you to get over it and play the game in front of you, not the game you wish you had.
    You know you are dying today. Tell me your last words as you grasp for that last bit of air.

10. ISO #1810

11. ISO #1811

12. ISO #1812

13. ISO #1813

Alive townies > dead townies 100% of the time.
    Wreckless ass players, this is the reason night 1 vig is disabled in the mod
    fucketh me in the ass

14. ISO #1814

15. ISO #1815

Rewards are given where rewards are due. Come here again, and you will get it too. My clues were stated in blue. A dead me will come here too.

16. ISO #1816

17. ISO #1817

ok, lemme 'splain you something deathworlds

Are you at all familiar with the game Magic: The Gathering?

if not nbd.

The idea of the game is reduce your opponents life to 0 before they do the same. As long as you have 1 life when they have 0 you win.

There's a card called Necropotence that allows you to trade 1 life point for the top card in your deck.

Spending life points in that way, in a deck designed to take advantage of it, wins a fuck-ton of games because your opponent can't handle the pressure.

As long as we (town) have more players alive than wolves, we are winning. Each body that hits the floor that isn't a wolf is information that we can use to narrow down the POE to find the wolves. Then we fucking kill them.

Eliminating POE players from the pool of potential wolves is ALWAYS +EV. ALWAYS.
    Well as long as we still have a +2 numbers advantage anyways so they can't NK for parity.

My point being, you're wrong.

18. ISO #1818

19. ISO #1819

20. ISO #1820

ok, lemme 'splain you something deathworlds

Are you at all familiar with the game Magic: The Gathering?

if not nbd.

The idea of the game is reduce your opponents life to 0 before they do the same. As long as you have 1 life when they have 0 you win.

There's a card called Necropotence that allows you to trade 1 life point for the top card in your deck.

Spending life points in that way, in a deck designed to take advantage of it, wins a fuck-ton of games because your opponent can't handle the pressure.

As long as we (town) have more players alive than wolves, we are winning. Each body that hits the floor that isn't a wolf is information that we can use to narrow down the POE to find the wolves. Then we fucking kill them.

Eliminating POE players from the pool of potential wolves is ALWAYS +EV. ALWAYS.
    Well as long as we still have a +2 numbers advantage anyways so they can't NK for parity.

My point being, you're wrong.
    Then you already know why I am almost untouchable

21. ISO #1821

22. ISO #1822

@hollowkatt so you and Martin both claim to possess BD cards?

WHom did you buss N1?
    I didn't bus drive anyone. I shot MM using inactivity vig. If I had a card to ditch it means I didn't use it.

Once a card is used it's removed from your in game inventory for the rest of the game. That I ditched Bus Driver means I didn't use it, which is one of hte things deathworlds is bent about b/c apparently I should have used that to protect instead which is like wtf

23. ISO #1823

24. ISO #1824

25. ISO #1825

I didn't bus drive anyone. I shot MM using inactivity vig. If I had a card to ditch it means I didn't use it.

Once a card is used it's removed from your in game inventory for the rest of the game. That I ditched Bus Driver means I didn't use it, which is one of hte things deathworlds is bent about b/c apparently I should have used that to protect instead which is like wtf
    So why didn't you go ape-shit on Martin's BD claim?

26. ISO #1826

I said I'd shoot you for being annoying, not for being a wolf.
    Excuse me? I am da bess! I made genius plays 2 days in a row until some basterd (you know who you are) decided we are forced to shoot. I dont like to shoot on command, i prefer to take my sweet ass time.

27. ISO #1827

28. ISO #1828

29. ISO #1829

30. ISO #1830

31. ISO #1831

So why didn't you go ape-shit on Martin's BD claim?
    Why would I go ape-shit on Martins claim? More than one person can bring the same card as long as it's not host restricted and I've only seen that with masons before.
    You'd think @deathworlds would go ape-shit given that he's the one giving me shit about not using bus drive as a protect.

32. ISO #1832

@hollowkatt you are getting shot today. any final words? or cards you wanna mention.
    I'm not getting shot today. I will give you another card I may or may not have brought to the game. There's rumors of a card that can allow spent cards to be played again. I may or may not have brought one.

33. ISO #1833

Why would I go ape-shit on Martins claim? More than one person can bring the same card as long as it's not host restricted and I've only seen that with masons before.
    You'd think @deathworlds would go ape-shit given that he's the one giving me shit about not using bus drive as a protect.
    Who are your scum suspects at this time? You were accused of being cozy with me!

34. ISO #1834

35. ISO #1835

36. ISO #1836

37. ISO #1837

Quote Originally Posted by BradLand View Post
    I've given up on backreading because I've done so much of it the past week and a half.

What's going on currently?
    You have to ITA today or you die. Host card. Or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

38. ISO #1838

Who are your scum suspects at this time? You were accused of being cozy with me!
    olvierz, frinckles, deathworlds are where I'm looking at for wolves.
    oliverz b/c what has he done that's good and town, frinckles is mostly paranoia and the way he's approached me. Deathworlds is there b/c why be mad at me for not bus driving and not mad at martin for bus driving.

39. ISO #1839

40. ISO #1840

I'm town reading him. why do you wolf read him? I don't think you ever gave me an answer there the last time I asked.
    You are correct, you did ask and i did not answer. I dont like their aim at me for my D1 action. Scum would do that knowing none of their own terminate D1 (I did).

41. ISO #1841

42. ISO #1842

43. ISO #1843

44. ISO #1844

45. ISO #1845

46. ISO #1846

47. ISO #1847

48. ISO #1848

49. ISO #1849

50. ISO #1850