Register

User Tag List

Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 2414
  1. ISO #1651

2. ISO #1652

Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    If you are town, I need you to help me please. Don't go off of shitty mechanical plays, you may as well throw me in your list of people to shoot (I still disagree with the others, but it seems most don't like what I pulled here, whatever).

What are your reads and why? SB16 and HK look very townie to me, so one of us (you and me) is wrong. If you are town, then we need to discuss together and figure out what we're missing. And i need you help because you know I suck at scum-reading.

What are your thoughts on Gikkle and Loldebite?
    HK and SB were both poised to have been voting Paopan before his brains would have been blown out. SB wants to assert that he couldn't have bussed him because he was on him for such a long period of time but he's absolutely full of shit if you wants to sell that he's incapable of planting a vote and not giving a damn. HK has similar scum equity in that regard.

Why would SB or HK give a damn if they planted a vote on a Paopan who would probably want to be bussed anyway? The only thing that probably caught one or both of them off guard was the fact that you ended the day early.

They will both gaslight and push back, and that's fine. But when I'm looking at me reads list the only other people that raise significant suspicions are Martin and maybe Oliver. Martin for his bus, that made absolutely no sense to me. Oliver because he seems like he's frantically trying to figure out the next thing to say that doesn't sound bad.

Gikkle almost certainly was attacked by Mafia. If the bus was somehow a lie, he would be poisoned. Strongman is possible, but it gives Gikkle more evidence of being town because he was still switched.

Loldebite hasn't really said anything particularly interesting D2. I liked his D1.

Should be pretty easy to infer where I'll be shooting.

3. ISO #1653

4. ISO #1654

Quote Originally Posted by Takumi Fujiwara View Post
    HK and SB were both poised to have been voting Paopan before his brains would have been blown out. SB wants to assert that he couldn't have bussed him because he was on him for such a long period of time but he's absolutely full of shit if you wants to sell that he's incapable of planting a vote and not giving a damn. HK has similar scum equity in that regard.

Why would SB or HK give a damn if they planted a vote on a Paopan who would probably want to be bussed anyway? The only thing that probably caught one or both of them off guard was the fact that you ended the day early.

They will both gaslight and push back, and that's fine. But when I'm looking at me reads list the only other people that raise significant suspicions are Martin and maybe Oliver. Martin for his bus, that made absolutely no sense to me. Oliver because he seems like he's frantically trying to figure out the next thing to say that doesn't sound bad.

Gikkle almost certainly was attacked by Mafia. If the bus was somehow a lie, he would be poisoned. Strongman is possible, but it gives Gikkle more evidence of being town because he was still switched.

Loldebite hasn't really said anything particularly interesting D2. I liked his D1.

Should be pretty easy to infer where I'll be shooting.
    Oliver is gone-zo for sure, no offense, but he may have a bigger drinking problem than I lol.

But why would scum~Martin make a stupid play and reveal it? Again, you can say same to me and I am Town. Martin's reveal and shitty bussing is more of a town-tell to me, not a scum suspicion.

I ask you to research (please take your time) and comment on one rather important aspect. Everyone, including scum, were surely surprised by my termination of D1. Scum had 24/7 chat and an extended night to discuss. Please look at Loldebite, I feel like they tried to scum-paint me for my action. Know that scum were well aware that they did not terminate D1 (I did).

5. ISO #1655

This lobby has been stacked with players that know how to deny observed characteristics about themselves when they are applicable to their in-game behavior.

Is Martin the kind of player to carelessly bus somebody without putting significant amounts of thought into it? He says he is. Do you believe that?

Is SB the kind of player who would toss a vote on a scum partner early for towncred in case they're killed? He says he isn't. Not even on Paopan.

So there's some solving you can do there.

6. ISO #1656

This lobby has been stacked with players that know how to deny observed characteristics about themselves when they are applicable to their in-game behavior.

Is Martin the kind of player to carelessly bus somebody without putting significant amounts of thought into it? He says he is. Do you believe that?

Is SB the kind of player who would toss a vote on a scum partner early for towncred in case they're killed? He says he isn't. Not even on Paopan.

I am asking you to do the solving for I AM THE MAYOR PAOPAN! BOW DOWN TO ME! Stop being lazy, if you are town! Do what you tried to teach me.

7. ISO #1657

8. ISO #1658

Oliver is gone-zo for sure, no offense, but he may have a bigger drinking problem than I lol.

But why would scum~Martin make a stupid play and reveal it? Again, you can say same to me and I am Town. Martin's reveal and shitty bussing is more of a town-tell to me, not a scum suspicion.

I ask you to research (please take your time) and comment on one rather important aspect. Everyone, including scum, were surely surprised by my termination of D1. Scum had 24/7 chat and an extended night to discuss. Please look at Loldebite, I feel like they tried to scum-paint me for my action. Know that scum were well aware that they did not terminate D1 (I did).
    Martin can write walls that will make you shit your pants.

He can take it as a compliment too but I don't buy the story I'm being sold of "oops, my bad yall tee hee."

Scum!Martin would need to out the bus because it gives feedback. Moreover, I would have instantly know why my poisoner didn't occur.

9. ISO #1659

Lol you guys are really trying to turn this into the 'frinckles isn't solving' show.

I figured out that my poison didn't go through because there was no message at day start.
    That the bus was real, and suspicious.
    That scum!gikkle + scum!martin 95% of the time isn't a thing.
    PQR wasn't scum, purely off of his D1. (Even if your approach was heavy handed.)
    HK and SB both have good reasons to be scum assuming they didn't know D1 would end early.

I've been asked for my opinion on things maybe, 5 times this game? Chiefly, "What do you think about ITAs?", "Yeah but why would I do that, when I simply could have done something else??" and my favorite, "Frinckles, what did you mean by this? Please repeat what you just typed."

So yeah, I've done plenty of solving. About as much as I'm capable of currently. My card basically got thrown in the dumpster and my second one along with it. If you want my honest opinion, SB16 & HK can catch a bullet, and so can Martin for that bus.
    I still don't understand why I'm scum here FYPOV. Please explain that to me. I can't possibly see a world where you're town and you think I actually constructed a train on Pao from scratch and gathered a case against him with intent to hop off him before EoD, considering the fact that ITAs are a thing and there was a strong movement to ITA the top train during day 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

10. ISO #1660

There is a STRONG difference between "tossing" a vote on a scum partner and constructing the case on him that I did. I fucking worked for that train.

11. ISO #1661

If you're going to scumread me you need to have a better reason than the fact that I created a lynch train on scum. That doesn't work for me.

12. ISO #1662

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    There is a STRONG difference between "tossing" a vote on a scum partner and constructing the case on him that I did. I fucking worked for that train.
    I am surprised no one called me out on a cheesy 5th vote on Paopan. Can you guess why I placed that vote before termination of D1?

13. ISO #1663

14. ISO #1664

Martin can write walls that will make you shit your pants.

He can take it as a compliment too but I don't buy the story I'm being sold of "oops, my bad yall tee hee."

Scum!Martin would need to out the bus because it gives feedback. Moreover, I would have instantly know why my poisoner didn't occur.
    The bus does not give feedback. Gikkle used a card to observe Martin visiting him.

15. ISO #1665

I am surprised no one called me out on a cheesy 5th vote on Paopan. Can you guess why I placed that vote before termination of D1?
    Yes I did notice it, and I know why you did it. And it's scummy as fuck. But I think you're town here for some reason, even though logistically you shouldn't be.

16. ISO #1666

I still don't understand why I'm scum here FYPOV. Please explain that to me. I can't possibly see a world where you're town and you think I actually constructed a train on Pao from scratch and gathered a case against him with intent to hop off him before EoD, considering the fact that ITAs are a thing and there was a strong movement to ITA the top train during day 1.
    One simple enough reason is because you'd be confident enough to get away with it. I never implied you had intent to hop off his train either. You said that.

17. ISO #1667

18. ISO #1668

One simple enough reason is because you'd be confident enough to get away with it. I never implied you had intent to hop off his train either. You said that.
    I'm sorry, I assumed that I wouldn't have my vote on my scum partner all day on day 1 because that's stupid.

19. ISO #1669

I'm sorry, I assumed that I wouldn't have my vote on my scum partner all day on day 1 because that's stupid.
    It wouldn't be if it worked. What you call a case against Paopan was literally you complimenting him on like page 3. I know RVS isn't the most informed stage of the game but you're not gonna gaslight me out of considering that you just wanted to bus Paopan.

20. ISO #1670

21. ISO #1671

hey @oliverz144 unless you do something that shows you have the capacity and will to help town in either a mechanical way or in terms of actual scum hunting I'm going to do something funny
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    fucketh me in the ass

22. ISO #1672

23. ISO #1673

24. ISO #1674

25. ISO #1675

who wants to see a cool trick?
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

26. ISO #1676

27. ISO #1677

28. ISO #1678

29. ISO #1679

30. ISO #1680

31. ISO #1681

-unvote
    Go for it DW
    Do you wanna see a cool trick?
    fucketh me in the ass

32. ISO #1682

33. ISO #1683

34. ISO #1684

35. ISO #1685

36. ISO #1686

yhmmmmm

better to use it on a scum read
    fucketh me in the ass

37. ISO #1687

i think I'' wait until hk pops on
    fucketh me in the ass

38. ISO #1688

39. ISO #1689

Does my vote on you matter?
    not at all
    fucketh me in the ass

40. ISO #1690

41. ISO #1691

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    not at all
    well in terms of the trick, no, but the fact that you have a vote on me during a double elimination with a ton of future ita shots going around does unnverve me a little bit
    fucketh me in the ass

42. ISO #1692

43. ISO #1693

Tell me why you attempted to engage prematurely.
    tired
    fucketh me in the ass

44. ISO #1694

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    tired
    kind of impatient to use basically my last ability of the game
    fucketh me in the ass

45. ISO #1695

It wouldn't be if it worked. What you call a case against Paopan was literally you complimenting him on like page 3. I know RVS isn't the most informed stage of the game but you're not gonna gaslight me out of considering that you just wanted to bus Paopan.
    Did you miss this part of the day?
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post956512

46. ISO #1696

47. ISO #1697

@Stealthbomber16 why did i vote paopan. Answer quickly! Or I will terminate you.
    To hit the lynch cap to activate your executioner ability, saving you from being "mislynched".

I put mislynched in quotes because everything about this is incredibly scummy.

48. ISO #1698

I used my abilities already. Why did you ask me (of all people) if i wanted to see your trick? I have nothing to lose so im down.
    because the phrase itself is kind of funny
    fucketh me in the ass

49. ISO #1699

50. ISO #1700

Hey asshole, WHY DID I VOTE PAOPAN!!!!
    how dare you call my beloved sb an asshole, you asshole
    fucketh me in the ass