Register

User Tag List

Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 2414
  1. ISO #1451

2. ISO #1452

Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

Quote Originally Posted by Takumi Fujiwara View Post
    Could be. Guillo should add a bomb role to the game if it doesn't already exist.

How did we everyone intend to shoot eachother when day kills were disabled? I was just bluffing about having an actual day-use kill. Just seems like a pretty big oversight by 90% of the game. Maybe I'm misunderstanding.

But of not, that oversight might have outted scum!hk and or scum!sb.
    Oh. Oh
    Yeah i should first read, rhen post. Oopsie
    Praise the Lord!

3. ISO #1453

Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt View Post
    Takumi feels like townie even being wrong af on me

townie bucket:
    gikkle - functionally confirmed via bus drive between him and senzie
    hk - obvs I'm putting myself here
    takumi - does not feel like they're posting with an agenda. thoughts seem somewhat straightforward to arrive at even if I disagree with the destination
    PQR - pure af tone and oozes town
    loldebite - posting strong today, like their angles, like their "just say shit" takes.

leaning townie bucket:
    martin? - I liked them early in the day D1 and nothing they've said here sticks out as super wolfy. ? is for the bus drive though, like why gikkle to seanzie?
    SB16? - Todays posting is pretty good, I liked some of the questioning they've done

basically leaves me at:
    oliverz - Maybe swap here for martin, don't really have a good reason for them to be POE other than they're less town than the aboves basically.
    deathworlds - who?
    bradland - have they even posted?

basically I know nothing about death and brad so they're poe by default. nothing they've said sticks out to me which is generally indicative of wolves sliding under the radar.

as a poe...
    Uh.
    Y u sire gikkle is town? Why u sure gikkle was mafia kill
    Y u sure martin not lying?
    Praise the Lord!

4. ISO #1454

5. ISO #1455

my poe is currently oliver, death, brad, with a side of martin/gikkle b/c of what loldebite just said about the bus drive which got me thinking about combinations and permutations that would allow for gikkle to be a town shot driven to seanzie instead of a wolf shot.
    Didnt u conftown hikkle like 5 posts ago?!
    Ah i see reasoning. U thoug of that only now?
    Praise the Lord!

6. ISO #1456

I'm trying to follow his logic there.

Martin thinks gikkle is suspicious.

He drives gikkle and seanzie thinking seanzie is a probable NK target

he says town targeted gikkle with killing action, redirected to seanzie, without martin realizing that town could or would do that.

and the conclusion is that if seanzie was the NK target it would have taken out gikkle instead, resolving martins suspicion there and saving seanzie from a probable night kill... ok yeah I follow your conclusion now.

possible I guess? Comes down to who do you trust more, martin or gikkle really.
    If gikkle was town kill-> mm and boba were atleast one scum kill.
    Praise the Lord!

7. ISO #1457

8. ISO #1458

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Zeus was not shot or killed (and he required multiple shots to get killed per the flip), he died/suicided. The Survivor failed to consume enough calories thanks to yours truly ;) He got 0 calories from his off-Pao vote D1 and his N1 was not sufficient to stay alive (10k required).

Boba, MM, Seanzie were shot. Maybe 1 factional kill, 2 card kills (alignments not known, unless someone comes forward). The card kills could also have been suicides/bombings (like one of the 3 visiting a player with a card that kills visitors).

Also this is really embarrassing but for some reason I kept saying we are in a 9v2. We are in an 8v2. Surprised no one pointed out this mistake earlier. I swear I can count to 10!
    I trusted u, lol
    Oh yes, you are right.
    Praise the Lord!

9. ISO #1459

We can assume the BD is real currently.

Scum!Martin busses Seanzie & Town!Gikkle. The factional kill is used on Town!Gikkle. Anyone trying to heal Seanzie heals Gikkle. Anyone trying to investigate Gikkle checks Seanzie. Anyone trying to night kill Gikkle night kills Seanzie. Seanzie dies. The feedback is received by Gikkle and confirmed.

The second BD target still makes little sense to me unless Scum!Martin set it up.

Martin seems insistent that it was a town night kill that eliminated Seanzie. Weird.
    Why couldnt that be a s!gikkle?
    So invests go to seanz?
    Praise the Lord!

10. ISO #1460

I agree with this. Sean was a strong town, it would be surprising for scum to go for that right away, although they were certainly under pressure after losing Pao and sometimes you have to go all in. If I could have protected Sean, I would have done so N1 as he was the greatest asset from my view. Is it believable that mafia chose Gikkle to target? Why Boba and MM? Maybe some of them got suicided by certain card abilities or visited a landmine.
    Yeah, being able to use night actions would be really good
    Praise the Lord!

11. ISO #1461

12. ISO #1462

Adding, there wasn't anything I remember alluding to a BD card from Martin D1. Scum would have been blindly attacking Town!Gikkle. Alternatively, they attacked Town!Gikkle knowing it would be redirected to Seanzie.

It's still possible, as Martin pointed out, that Town fired that shot at Town!Gikkle, redirecting it to Seanzie. But that seems like a way of explaining away the circumstances surrounding the shot that the Mafia may have, in fact, fired. Not to mention, well.. nobody has fucking claimed shooting Gikkle. lol

And if Martin's first thought is to assume that Gikkle was shot at by town, why would he switch them in the first place? Poor Judgement? Gambit? idk.

Oh well. Guess we should hear from Martin first.
    -vote stealthbomber16
    Ur post is bout martin olny
    Ur conclusion is scummy
    U vote sb
    ?!?
    Yeah again, smth doesnt add up here, u explained it better than i could, lol
    Praise the Lord!

13. ISO #1463

14. ISO #1464

15. ISO #1465

16. ISO #1466

17. ISO #1467

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Gaslight? Dude your theory here is so ridiculous that I actually cannot think it comes from town. Like I was townreading you 8 hours ago.

After 8 hours? Oliver for the TMI slip and refusing to answer my questions.

Another case of a silly person asking me who I would lynch when I have a vote placed.
    Ey
    Whats ur question
    Sry but when im in an open thread i reply once and then its out of brain, sorry
    Praise the Lord!

18. ISO #1468

IDK man you are tripping today and it is strange that others expressed this before I did so as I was doubting myself (so at least I am not tripping, then?). It is really frustrating because I felt this way about your D1 that one game where I voted you and I got it wrong (we were both town).

I have a theory, but those who have played with me before know that my wild theories are usually wrong.

So you don't know about this Fancy Ride? Or did you conveniently forget how Pao put you as the only green player in his garbage list with everyone else orange and red?

Pao's commentary there was, of course, absolute fluff. But I had this thought earlier today: could this be the case of making a dumb move because it's too dumb to come from a Mafia? I even have it in my notes from last night here:
    Takumi. The only green player for a dumb reason from Pao. I doubt he would single out his scum teammate like this, so I will go with Town(or3P)~Takumi at this time.

But today I wondered, what if it's one of those WIFOM moments and I'm getting fooled?
    It would be definetley im paopans scumrange (yeah yeah i know scumranges bad, but when u were coached by literally LAG Then ur range is broader than a highway.)
    I mean he got a lot of knowledge, and skill, PLAYING 8 OUT OF 9 GAMES AS SCUM
    HIS FIRST GAMES
    Praise the Lord!

19. ISO #1469

20. ISO #1470

AHHHHH YOU ARE SO FRUSTRATING

So you stick to
    I didn't see him listing me as his only green read. But if he did, probably to pocket me. Guess he did in a way.

You know Paopan already tried to pocket me and Seanzie. But in a very different manner.

Just pasting my notes from last night (sorry, this is not updated to reflect today's game state; also if someone attacks me now that im supposedly dropping this cuz im scum, then either you are scum or you need to re-evaluate me)

Seanzie. My top townread, Paopan awarded +1 pts (as he sorta did to me when I pointed out incorrect MM name in his vote), I think that was just Pao pocketing each of us. Seanzie remains in my towncore. The only small flag is he tried to go for SB16 late in the day and commented on my Paopan vote (where I mentioned MM as a viable lynch/shot candidate but I felt conflicted) that he was starting to consider MM an option (and maybe Martin) and wanted a CW. For all we know, both Pao and MM may be scum, so we may have been right either way. Furthermore, I doubt that scum~Seanzie would strategize with their Scum~Pao here about ITA in which their expressed opinions were polar opposites of one another. Sean remains a solid towncore for me, the small redflag is immensely outweighted by other factors and is basically essentially a non-factor for me.
    Why do youbwrite your notes like a msg to town? Bruh wtf
    My notes are a word doc/ samsung notes/ piece of papaer with 3 different languages
    Like thats anything BUT NOT UR OG READS. Maybe rewritten, idk. But thats unlikely
    Its fabricated, lol
    Praise the Lord!

21. ISO #1471

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    I think I'm okay with an HK, Oliverz, and frinckles vote.

-vote Hollowkatt
    Lol
    What a piece of trash
    Im gonna tore ur "mEgA pOsT" in to bits, which i will then give my police- searcher dogs for evening, to find more stopid scum of you
    Be prepared
    Praise the Lord!

22. ISO #1472

23. ISO #1473

If you are town, then read me as town. If you are scum then i don't give a rat's ass how you read me

Deathworlds. Was one of my top townreads earlier. Pao made an incorrect statement about Deathworlds voting MM, deathworlds was first to catch it and point it out. Can that be bussing? I don't think so, I think deathworlds is town still (not 100% ofc). Pao gave them a -1 pt for DW's statement that someone acting uncharacteristically smart could be a sign of getting coached by their team (something I also suggested). I tend to think both DW and I were correct in that regard! But I did find it surprising that deathworlds insisted on voting me, so I need to be aware of the possibility that this was to form a CW to save Pao.
    Agh those fabricated reads
    Like u r town and scum at the same time
    Praise the Lord!

24. ISO #1474

the MM kill is going to bug me for a long time, why?
    Given the fact that many, not only pao sr mm at eod
    And that there are too many mm sreaders for all be scum with pao
    Sm town prob.killed him as a scum bus from pao
    Thats the more likely optio in my pov
    Praise the Lord!

25. ISO #1475

26. ISO #1476

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I can't recall, but I think Seanzie had some sort of "special card" but I have no clue what it is.

DrZeus also has an MVP card but he self-resolved seemingly because not enough people poked him last night

so im doubtful cards had to deal with the motive of any of the attacks last night
    Thank you. I think we need to resolve the nka
    And i jonestly cant trust you, nor anyone.
    Praise the Lord!

27. ISO #1477

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    except for stuff like this

but I haven't seen a card that works like a strongman so I would assume that any strongman card would be linked to factional actions or something like that where it would be useless to a town

unless its a night-kill card that comes with a strongman modifier but that would by necessity have a higher rarity

so I don't think that would be likely given someone would have to bring it knowing it could be useless to them
    Maybe its a strongman vig, rated tier 6 or 7
    So ppl who wont "reveal" actions are pretty scummy (even newb cards can be preety strong, if i got the idea of how u rate cards i prob have some 15+ card slot inventory)
    Praise the Lord!

28. ISO #1478

29. ISO #1479

You may also be forgetting that i had the double lynch in the bag. I had my own plan, and I executed to it. If I felt confident at the approach to D1 ITA, I woulda have acted differently. Did I feel confident? No, I did not, it was a mess. But I do acknowledge that Pao and Zeus were both non-town so we could have caught that in that manner as well.

I know people wanna trash on me for terminating D1. It got us Survivor skinny boi (not expected, so i won't result on that), it got us Brad and Martin mechanics. It's exactly what I wanted! (not that it necessarily helps as i dont know who the scums are... or do i?). I am allowed to make bad plays. But i, myself, do not think it was bad at all.
    Hmm makes sense
    Still this is a 9 player scum game
    Praise the Lord!

30. ISO #1480

That's what you're going to get

Your twenty questions yesterday peeved me off, as well as your joking attitude, but that's maybe a playstyle read, perhaps I'm just not a fan of how you play the game in general.
    If you read my "large text" you would understand that as of now I have put you in the tentative town read box.
    Yes.
    Where did u post the andwer to 20 questions
    In ur private chat?!?
    Im gonna find out, maybe not now, but soon
    I will know everything from every scum who is not lynched by eod2
    Praise the Lord!

31. ISO #1481

32. ISO #1482

33. ISO #1483

34. ISO #1484

35. ISO #1485

36. ISO #1486

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Lol
    What a piece of trash
    Im gonna tore ur "mEgA pOsT" in to bits, which i will then give my police- searcher dogs for evening, to find more stopid scum of you
    Be prepared
    You really should stop making such posts, just refrain from answering until you can actually answer, because right now it only looks like you're malding for no reason and scumpainting him out of thin air...

37. ISO #1487

Ey
    Whats ur question
    Sry but when im in an open thread i reply once and then its out of brain, sorry
    Go look at your mentions.

You asserted earlier that Gikkle was the scum kill and I asked you to clarify how you knew that and what got you to that conclusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

38. ISO #1488

39. ISO #1489

Now that excessive drinking is over

Also takumi
    Do u want to tell us who is gonna die due to u?
    WAIT
    I JUST NOTICED
    KILLING DAY CARDS ARE DISBALED.!!
    ELABORATE IMMEDIATELY
    True, interesting. He probably just made that up, although it sounded like a card I think I saw somewhere.

Where did paopan reveal sb16?
    Am i lost?
    Was not serious, but it was here
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...853#post955853

Why do youbwrite your notes like a msg to town? Bruh wtf
    My notes are a word doc/ samsung notes/ piece of papaer with 3 different languages
    Like thats anything BUT NOT UR OG READS. Maybe rewritten, idk. But thats unlikely
    Its fabricated, lol
    Eh, I had a whole list written here in case i needed to share it. But then you know, 3 townies died. And I had Boba and MM as potential scums, but that is not the case now.

Basic pqrn move.
    ++pontis
    Pocket?

40. ISO #1490

41. ISO #1491

42. ISO #1492

43. ISO #1493

44. ISO #1494

45. ISO #1495

46. ISO #1496

47. ISO #1497