Register

User Tag List

Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,400 of 2414
  1. ISO #2351

2. ISO #2352

Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

@Loldebite

Why didn't hollow die ? The plan was to kill Hollow, and then takumi too because he was hollow but less probably scum. But thanks to your paranoļa and your shizophrenic town leading we ended up lynching Takumi, which was extremely likely town, and deathworlds, which was extremely likely town. Great. You told me ealier that "you suck" but then you try to run town against the consensus (in this case: lynching hollow), which you certainly wouldn't do if you actually believed that you sucked. Incoherent. Whatever. PQR stuff. Moving on.

Don't blame me for Takumi. He had 3 voters, which were yourself, Gikkle, and hollow. I got Gikkle to move off of that to deathworlds (and yea this could have been hollowkatt instead of deathworlds, I know that).

3. ISO #2353

4. ISO #2354

It's SB16, I'm parked, lolde is pocketed, his rage at his world view being questioned is indicative of being so close to the win and people have the absolute gall to push back on him.
    He came into today with the plan to aggro hard against me because I'm his path to winning. He's been ultra aggressive today trying to push me across the line.

This is not town behavior. This is a wolf panicking when his win is being taken away from him.

5. ISO #2355

Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt View Post
    It's SB16, I'm parked, lolde is pocketed, his rage at his world view being questioned is indicative of being so close to the win and people have the absolute gall to push back on him.
    He came into today with the plan to aggro hard against me because I'm his path to winning. He's been ultra aggressive today trying to push me across the line.

This is not town behavior. This is a wolf panicking when his win is being taken away from him.
    I mean, at least say I’ve been aggressive toward PQ rather than you. Because that would be accurate.

You’re defending yourself. nothing bad about that. If I appear mad about that, sorry, it’s not intentional.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

6. ISO #2356

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I mean, at least say I’ve been aggressive toward PQ rather than you. Because that would be accurate.

You’re defending yourself. nothing bad about that. If I appear mad about that, sorry, it’s not intentional.
    I know. It's not me you need to convince it's PQR and you're attempting to browbeat him into voting with you because that's your path to victory. My point stands.

7. ISO #2357

I know. It's not me you need to convince it's PQR and you're attempting to browbeat him into voting with you because that's your path to victory. My point stands.
    PQR is literally giving up for real after saving your ass yesterday. SB doesn't have to convince anyone. If SB was the actual scum, then i blame you. You mentioned you "may or may not have a card that may or may not refill" but what was the point in saying that ? You didn't think about how to use it, apparently, nor did you discuss it with the town because you didn't even care enough to actually you had such a card.

8. ISO #2358

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    PQR is literally giving up for real after saving your ass yesterday. SB doesn't have to convince anyone. If SB was the actual scum, then i blame you. You mentioned you "may or may not have a card that may or may not refill" but what was the point in saying that ? You didn't think about how to use it, apparently, nor did you discuss it with the town because you didn't even care enough to actually you had such a card.
    to actually say*

9. ISO #2359

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Are you mad that SB pocketed you? Because you feel mad.
    Blaming me for SB being a wolf is abdicating responsibility for making a shit decision. That's on you my friend, not on me.

10. ISO #2360

Last night I was mad at him for his dumb blackmail theory.

I’m pocketed by loldebite here and at this point if he’s scum it’s whatever. I think he could’ve easily won by opening up with a vote on me. He didn’t. So I don’t think he’s scum.

11. ISO #2361

Last night I was mad at him for his dumb blackmail theory.

I’m pocketed by loldebite here and at this point if he’s scum it’s whatever. I think he could’ve easily won by opening up with a vote on me. He didn’t. So I don’t think he’s scum.
    file this under "things wolves need to say here"

12. ISO #2362

13. ISO #2363

14. ISO #2364

15. ISO #2365

16. ISO #2366

17. ISO #2367

18. ISO #2368

19. ISO #2369

20. ISO #2370

21. ISO #2371

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    You just dont understand what I was doing today.
    The problem is I don't understand what you've been doing any day. And neither does anyone else.

We can talk about this post game. But not a single thing you've done this game makes sense from a town perspective OR from a scum perspective. It just doesn't make sense at all.

22. ISO #2372

The problem is I don't understand what you've been doing any day. And neither does anyone else.

We can talk about this post game. But not a single thing you've done this game makes sense from a town perspective OR from a scum perspective. It just doesn't make sense at all.
    I basically had settled on HK for the most part. I viewed it as a freebie to pressure your slot in case I am wrong (and I still might be - if so, then well done). Remember how you said you park it on HK short of Lolde claiming scum? I am basically in same camp, so why not pressure you to see if you slip (I vote HK short of you claiming scum)? And you kinda did tbh but I know Lolde will not change vote and I will not be stupid enough to flip a coin and I still believe HK is more likely to be scum than you. But it is closer than I would like it to be.

What do you want me to say? I am not a great player, but I am trying. Get over it.

I am a stubborn SOB and if you think my hammering of Pao and the use of double-lynch early were anti-town, we will have to move on and disagree. I have only under 20 FM games, so gimme a break. I was hoping all along that scum would kill me because I had my ability to town-vote from the grave so a kill on me would be a waste. But scum were not dumb enough, unfortunately.

You also need to reflect on yourself, you made mistakes. So did loldebite (like accusing me for Frinckles lynch? That was not my doing at all, maybe I shoulda been more vocal that we shouldnt lynch Frinckles, but I was looking at you/SB16, Deathworlds, and Hollowkatt). I do not like people resulting. Yes, I am a madman, but it's unfair to pin all missteps on me!

23. ISO #2373

24. ISO #2374

25. ISO #2375

26. ISO #2376

27. ISO #2377

Arrivederci. TBH you tried too hard. Being all pro like "here is what a pro bus is" is not a good defense.
    funny thing is, I do that as town as well. Point out how/where I could have been wolfing but haven't be. Point out how if I were wolfing I'd have done a/b/c differently
    It is what it is. Maybe taking SB to MYLO was the wrong decision, maybe Gikkle would have been a better call, but then how to explain why conf town is alive.

I also could have taken Brad instead of SB but then the argument again comes down to "why is SB dead instead of Brad".

Either way I felt the best way to proceed today was to sit and wait for someone else to make a move and then paint that person as the last wolf.

I did do two kills last night though ;-) Yes, you're going to have to wonder forever how I pulled that off.

The MM shot is one I always take though regardless of my randed alignment. Not only is MM a dangerous wolf he's dangerous to wolves, so when the opportunity arises to paint him as LHF I'm going to take it.

It really didn't occur to me to use the recharging card last night, but even if it did I wouldn't have done it. Maybe I should have ditched that instead of the Bus Driver that I ditched.

Regardless, GG PQR, you're fun to play with. You too SB and Lolde.

I messaged Guillo in wolf chat to let him know that you three hit majority and to end the game.

28. ISO #2378

Why didn't you push SB16 right away? You really think I'm an anchovy of a fish, huh? I feel a bit insulted.
    My tone this game wasn't aggressive and I thought if I'd abruptly shifted into aggro mode it would give me away even more. If I'd been aggro the whole time then yeah, I would have come out guns blazing with a case on SB, but that wasn't the tone I'd built up.

29. ISO #2379

funny thing is, I do that as town as well. Point out how/where I could have been wolfing but haven't be. Point out how if I were wolfing I'd have done a/b/c differently
    It is what it is. Maybe taking SB to MYLO was the wrong decision, maybe Gikkle would have been a better call, but then how to explain why conf town is alive.

I also could have taken Brad instead of SB but then the argument again comes down to "why is SB dead instead of Brad".

Either way I felt the best way to proceed today was to sit and wait for someone else to make a move and then paint that person as the last wolf.

I did do two kills last night though ;-) Yes, you're going to have to wonder forever how I pulled that off.

The MM shot is one I always take though regardless of my randed alignment. Not only is MM a dangerous wolf he's dangerous to wolves, so when the opportunity arises to paint him as LHF I'm going to take it.

It really didn't occur to me to use the recharging card last night, but even if it did I wouldn't have done it. Maybe I should have ditched that instead of the Bus Driver that I ditched.

Regardless, GG PQR, you're fun to play with. You too SB and Lolde.

I messaged Guillo in wolf chat to let him know that you three hit majority and to end the game.
    Keeping Brad alive coulda kept me wondering, as taking a 30% chance in return for high cred is a pretty solid medium-risk high-reward move.

I think your shots on MM and Brad were the same ability, and low-activity stuff is BS.

30. ISO #2380

I think you played very well and it wasn't clear who it was to me until EoD 2.

I'm glad I was self aware enough to tell my reads were wrong on day 2. I knew it didn't look right.

31. ISO #2381

Keeping Brad alive coulda kept me wondering, as taking a 30% chance in return for high cred is a pretty solid medium-risk high-reward move.

I think your shots on MM and Brad were the same ability, and low-activity stuff is BS.
    The low activity vig is a card.

32. ISO #2382

My tone this game wasn't aggressive and I thought if I'd abruptly shifted into aggro mode it would give me away even more. If I'd been aggro the whole time then yeah, I would have come out guns blazing with a case on SB, but that wasn't the tone I'd built up.
    I do appreciate your professional tone and clean language. And you did very well to get to this point given the poor prospects due to unfavorable start.

OK I don't like resulting, but come on, someone gimme +++ pts for ending D1 before Survivor 3P could choke on a big mac!

33. ISO #2383

The low activity vig is a card.
    I wouldn't know. That's why I kept wondering about you, since you claimed a cheesy "gimme more cards" card. That left more room for you to have other cards that could have done some killing. Kinda messed up that HK has cards to land a couple extra kills (and maybe boost, if he actually has that).

34. ISO #2384

To individuals talking crap about me. I am facing this D3:
    SB16 oversleeping and missing D2 end altogether.
    HK failing to use booster card cuz using N2 as a cooldown period to rest.
    Loldebite not showing up to D3 for a while cuz partying and shit.

Like I was probably more intoxicated than all 3 combined lol. I set my alarm clock for EOD2 1 hour before EOD, then i knew i was dozing off and i set another alarm clock around 15 mins before EOD. Like my decisions at EOD2 were crap (deathworlds), but at least I made an effort to show up from my bed on my phone.

See my dilemma here? Every player, town or scum, was a bit complacent.

35. ISO #2385

36. ISO #2386

37. ISO #2387

38. ISO #2388

39. ISO #2389

40. ISO #2390

god damnit
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    fucketh me in the ass

41. ISO #2391

42. ISO #2392

43. ISO #2393

44. ISO #2394

45. ISO #2395

46. ISO #2396

47. ISO #2397

48. ISO #2398

As-is generally tradition on this site post-game, I guess I will make my MVP vote public this time.

I think regardless of the fact that we (mafia) lost, I also think its worthy to note that we managed to get a number of towns killed before that. @hollowkatt was a crucial part of that, and if he hadn't been on the scum team then its possible or maybe even probable that the mafia would've lost with fewer kills or misyeets in the game.

He also nearly got a 2-2 vote in the end there, if it were not for SB16's and Loldebite's strong posting at the end.

-vote Hollowkatt

Aside from HK, I think (coincidentally, not just related to the final day phase) @Stealthbomber16 and @Loldebite are worthy honorable mentions for player-voted MVP.

I also strongly agree with the host-picked MVP of @Frinckles
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

49. ISO #2399

50. ISO #2400