User Tag List

Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 2414
  1. ISO #1001

Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    idk why some people don't seemingly see it

but it is posts like these that I think have a level of innocence to them

maybe its just the simplicity and yet directness of it?

idk what else to call it

but I think this post is a good example of what I frequently feel in PQR's posts
    Hmmm... I am thinking this post might say more about you than PQR...

2. ISO #1002

3. ISO #1003

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    We have scum to catch and we have no strat for ITA. Do you not see a problem here?
    My plan for ITA has been in the thread since 24 hours ago. I am still sticking to that plan -whomever is top wagon in 11pm EST (in a little under an hour), I am going to push people to shoot, and shoot myself. I think everyone should do this.

4. ISO #1004

I really dont like MM's reasoning for me but I want to keep a level head here and what is really odd is that he tried to connect Gikkle to me. It would be silly for Scum to connect anyone to another town (or MM's scum partner) player. So I am rather conflicted on MM. This would be my first shot candidate, but it is just so bad for scum to connect me to someone else, would they really do it???

Paopan has now provided thread presence and i now have legit reasons to terminate (reasons i stated earlier). But he has 4 votes on him and only 1 of those voters is in my town core. AHHHH!!!

Boba Fett and Bradland are people I have no probs shooting.

I am not shooting Seanzie, deathworlds, or hollow. I did not like Gikkle earlier but they seem more reasonable today (or that was a nice pocket of me). Same kinda thing with SB16.

Zeus Martin AZNguy Loldebite in the middle territory.

Mesk slot out of action for now.

5. ISO #1005

Quote Originally Posted by Seanzie View Post
    My plan for ITA has been in the thread since 24 hours ago. I am still sticking to that plan -whomever is top wagon in 11pm EST (in a little under an hour), I am going to push people to shoot, and shoot myself. I think everyone should do this.
    Whom do we shoot 2nd?

6. ISO #1006

idk why some people don't seemingly see it

but it is posts like these that I think have a level of innocence to them

maybe its just the simplicity and yet directness of it?

idk what else to call it

but I think this post is a good example of what I frequently feel in PQR's posts
    pretty much yeah, it's the righteous indignation of being pushed in any way or questioned because "I know I'm a villager wtf are you doing"

7. ISO #1007

8. ISO #1008

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011

Assuming we manage to get 1 flip, the plan dictates that we use remaining shots to shoot whomever is the leading wagon with 5 hours left in the day (at 6 am EST tomorrow morning).
    I will not be available for that one so I'm going to try and use my ITA shot here when the deadline hits in about 40 minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

12. ISO #1012

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

Do you have a read on Martin?
    Not a prompt to me but the Martin I know I feel like would've been more ontop of the mechanical discussion once we discovered it could greatly benefit town.

But that's based off of moldy meta, haven't played with em recently.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    Okay. I might not live before EoD. But think about these slots

1st row
    - MM (low-activity scum play)
    - deathworlds (buddies half the players and lurks)
    - Boba Fett (0 play)

2nd row
    - PQ
    - loldebite
    - Clownbomber
    I haven't buddied anyone except for maybe sean and sb16, and to call my interactions with them "buddying" would be a stretch and a half
    fucketh me in the ass

18. ISO #1018

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

Okay. I might not live before EoD. But think about these slots

1st row
    - MM (low-activity scum play)
    - deathworlds (buddies half the players and lurks)
    - Boba Fett (0 play)

2nd row
    - PQ
    - loldebite
    - Clownbomber
    I have conflicting views about MM. Also I had one scum game with him and he posted actively and influenced the thread as scum. I am gonna change my vote here for now.

-vote NotPaopan

21. ISO #1021

Does it being wolfy have anything to do with your thoughts on Pao?
    I'm past this. I'm actually thinking HK is probably just town here.

Aside from how everything has to do with everything, no. Most of my thoughts on Pao come from the stark differences between their readslist this game and the town game that someone cited, along with an overall anti-town attitude that I didn't like, and possibly some personal feelings that I am trying not to let cloud my judgement, but are there.

22. ISO #1022

23. ISO #1023

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    I have conflicting views about MM. Also I had one scum game with him and he posted actively and influenced the thread as scum. I am gonna change my vote here for now.

-vote NotPaopan
    Aww just when I was considering making them an option. SD is not getting traction, so I am considering MM or possibly Martin. Pao is still a fine top wagon, but I'd prefer a fun CW, and don't really like PQR as a wagon.

24. ISO #1024

I have a simple read on MM (based on our recent games (with an s)

When a town, he plays it intelligently, giving us information even on day 1.
    But as scum. He is low activity and doesn't post long walls of text.
    How can someone tell the difference between town!paopan and scum!Paopan?

25. ISO #1025

26. ISO #1026

Day 1 Final Votecount at Hammer

NotPaopan (5): Gikkle, PQRnHack, Stealthbomber16, Loldebite, hollowkatt
    PQRnHack (3): Marshmallow Marshalt, deathworlds, DoctorZeus
    Marshmallow Marshalt (2): NotPaopan, Mesk514
    Stealthbomber16 (2): Seanzie, MartinGG99
    Gikkle (1): Takumi Fujiwara

It is night 1

NIGHT 1 COUNTDOWN

Last edited by Guillo; January 24th, 2022 at 09:00 PM.
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

27. ISO #1027

28. ISO #1028

Night 1 Results

NIGHT 1 RESULTS

Boba Fett, Seanzie and Marshmallow Marshalt have died!

Boba Fett was town

Seanzie and Marshmallow Marshalt were also:

DoctorZeus has died! He was Third Party:

Mastodonte: .You are a survivor that wins if you are still alive when Mafia wins.

You are huuuuge. You are so big, it takes more than one single kill to kill you at night. Players that visit you automatically hide behind you and actions targeting them will instead target you.

Because of your size, you require a high calorie intake per day to be able to function equal to 10,000 calories.

**Town**: 8000 calories
    **Mafia**: 10000 calories
    **Alien**: 20000 calories
    **Cults**: 20000 calories
    **Fulfillers**: 5000 calories
    **Pirates**: 5000 calories
    **Jester**: 5000 calories
    **Werewolves**: 10000 calories
    **Serial Killer**: 5000 calories
    **Spectre**: 0 Calories
    **Mastodonte:** 50000 calories
    **Survivor**: 3000 calories

Every day, you consume the total amount of calories of the player you HAMMER.
    If you are not the hammer but you are on their chopping wagon, you consume 25% of chopped calories.

Every night you may visit a player and consume half of the target's calories.
    Also, every night you consume 2000 calories for every player that visits you.

Calories don't carry over the next cycle.

You die if you don't have the required amount of calories by the end of the cycle's night. (Cycle = Day/Night).

On Day 3 and 6 you get a free snack of 3000 calories.

You may only play 3-star cards.

Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

29. ISO #1029

30. ISO #1030

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

33. ISO #1033

34. ISO #1034

35. ISO #1035

36. ISO #1036

37. ISO #1037

Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt View Post
    Who made that hammer happen b/c that was anti-town as hell
    That was sus as fuck. The only reason why I’m not bothered is because he flipped scum and I don’t think that there would be any day tailoring especially on day 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

38. ISO #1038

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    With 1 maf & 3P dead, how many scum do you reckon are still around ?
    not more than 2
    we started with 15 players. if the rand was 1 third party and 3 wolves that leaves 11 townies. the 3p wasn't anti-town per se so I don't think that's an unbalanced setup. I do think anything more would be unbalanced as hell though.

I'm just pissed off about that hammer, we had a fucking plan. hammer had to be from a scared wolf, had to be.

39. ISO #1039

40. ISO #1040

That was sus as fuck. The only reason why I’m not bothered is because he flipped scum and I don’t think that there would be any day tailoring especially on day 1.
    yeah, I'm glad he flipped scum but we could have had more and at the very worst cleared out some of the POE

41. ISO #1041

not more than 2
    we started with 15 players. if the rand was 1 third party and 3 wolves that leaves 11 townies. the 3p wasn't anti-town per se so I don't think that's an unbalanced setup. I do think anything more would be unbalanced as hell though.

I'm just pissed off about that hammer, we had a fucking plan. hammer had to be from a scared wolf, had to be.
    You think a scared wolf hammered a fellow scum?

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

not more than 2

I also expected 3 scum total, so 2 makes a lot of sense. Regarding SB's comment about tailoring, i don't think there's a point for scum to tailor anyone as 3P so we're probably good about that.

44. ISO #1044

You think a scared wolf hammered a fellow scum?
    I think it's possible yes. Pretend there's another wolf in the POE that was being developed (which is hard for me to track here b/c I'm used to published vote counts etc) but anyways they could have been at risk for being shot next as top wagon after we shot paopan yeah?

I could be wrong for sure but I think it's worth thinking about.

45. ISO #1045

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I also expected 3 scum total, so 2 makes a lot of sense. Regarding SB's comment about tailoring, i don't think there's a point for scum to tailor anyone as 3P so we're probably good about that.
    yeah, probably.

I'm gonna do what's called a pro-gamer move and
    -vote PQRnHack

46. ISO #1046

I can’t directly quote my anonymous message, so I’ll paraphrase it here.

1. The player analyzed Pao’s ISO to look for interactions and listed how many interactions each player had with pao, noting that interactions between scum and scum in 24/7 chat games are usually forced or completely absent. To this extent, the player found 0 interactions with Mesk/Oliver, Gikkle, and DoctorZeus. The player expressed suspicion toward Gikkle for that reason. The player also noted that Pao had 12 interactions with PQ, which is a lot.

2. The player noted how Pao scumread people they had few interactions with and lurkers, with deathworlds being the one exception (and me, but this player didn’t pick up on that?)

3. The player townreads me, seanzie and loldebite. He scumreads MM and frinckles, noting that they are out of their town meta.

It’s interesting that I actually disagree with Frinckles being out of his town meta, but whatever.

47. ISO #1047

1. The player analyzed Pao’s ISO to look for interactions and listed how many interactions each player had with pao, noting that interactions between scum and scum in 24/7 chat games are usually forced or completely absent. To this extent, the player found 0 interactions with Mesk/Oliver, Gikkle, and DoctorZeus. The player expressed suspicion toward Gikkle for that reason. The player also noted that Pao had 12 interactions with PQ, which is a lot.

2. The player noted how Pao scumread people they had few interactions with and lurkers, with deathworlds being the one exception (and me, but this player didn’t pick up on that?)

3. The player townreads me, seanzie and loldebite. He scumreads MM and frinckles, noting that they are out of their town meta.

It’s interesting that I actually disagree with Frinckles being out of his town meta, but whatever.
    And I’ll restate that I have no idea who sent this to me

48. ISO #1048

Paopan also SR me & PQR, so the 2nd point makes little sense IMO.

49. ISO #1049

50. ISO #1050