User Tag List

Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,350 of 2414
  1. ISO #2301

2. ISO #2302

3. ISO #2303

4. ISO #2304

Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

I honestly kinda want to vote loldebite now. This turn does not feel genuine to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Actually, isn't it more likely that SB is trying to pocket me again ?
    I think it is.
    Okay so i have about 5h to shoot or i'll die, right ?
    I think i'm shooting SB. Thoughts ?
    Then who do you think pocketed me ?
    Or do you think my paranoid theory about gikkle is true ?
    might as well
    -vote Stealthbomber16

Wrong coloring... It's supposed to be :
    Deathworlds
    SCUM ZONE
    Stealthbomber16
    That just feels so forced.

I dunno dude. I need to talk to him and see where his head is at right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

5. ISO #2305

6. ISO #2306

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I honestly kinda want to vote loldebite now. This turn does not feel genuine to me.

That just feels so forced.

I dunno dude. I need to talk to him and see where his head is at right now.
    OOoof RED FLAG BUDDY. It seems evident that Loldebite will NOT be showing up! You think Loldebite would miss final 4?

If we lose I will go ape-shit.

7. ISO #2307

8. ISO #2308

9. ISO #2309

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Is it is possible SB16 is town? And Lolde fooled us all? Like I know i tried to pressure you and SB16, but Lolde gets 0 pressure at all.
    Like I know you and SB16 are going at it. But what if we are fighting a TvTvT while Loldebite pretends to be silenced?
    work with me here. we need to figure out if it is SB16 or Lolde. would Lolde pull this?
    Usually in instances like that I'd say they're threadspewed town. If I'm town reading them and so is SB and so are you then likely the two townies are right and the wolf is going along because they think trying to push on that person outs them.
    If Lolde is pretending to be silenced we're never going to figure that out and it will be up to the three of us to find each other town which would mean it has to be lolde. I'm reading his ISO now and I'm not finding anything extremely suspicious.

There's some interaction with Martin that makes lolde look alright, namely how martin seemed to jump on lolde being proud of himself for making the start of the game instead of being late, and martin presses him on why being late would be a bad thing.

But then I get to his early responses/thoughts on Paopan and wonder if that's suspect. Lolde was one of the first, if not the first, players to bring up policy chopping Paopan saying "I still think that Paopan is best dead for town regardless of his alignment, so i'm always fine with him being a train on D1. " in post 169 169.

I don't have paopan experience outside of this thread and well he died very early so I don't really understand how lolde gets there. Lolde explains that by saying paopan is 50% fluff and 50% bs gut reads which in retrospect isn't really an explanation.

He clarifies that later by saying "if you're unwilling to listen to anything other than your gut reads it's a problem". Given Paopan was a wolf he wasn't ever going to have real reads this game, everything is going to be faked.

He also says this about you: "Mostly paopan. You'd be 33% fluff, 33% spam, 20% BS gut reads and 13% sense. So you're less worse than Paopan i'd say. " in post 193 which is like how does 13% sense get to "don't policy this guy". I dunno, weird.

I think this post is a good look for lolde: 602 mostly because he doesn't follow that up with a paopan vote. If he were trying to bus Paopan I think he'd vote for him there. That he didn't is town indicative to me. It's about the only townie thing about the post b/c the rest of it is talking about why paopan should be policy: He's good at wolfing and is a chaos muppet when he's town. Not a good reason to chop/ITA someone on it's own. Good for a starting point or to then review the posts from that player and determine if they're wolfing or not and THEN push, but on it's own, not great. Which is why not voting there is good.

I'm quoting his first (and maybe only) reads list here:
    Is it is possible SB16 is town? And Lolde fooled us all? Like I know i tried to pressure you and SB16, but Lolde gets 0 pressure at all.
    Like I know you and SB16 are going at it. But what if we are fighting a TvTvT while Loldebite pretends to be silenced?
    work with me here. we need to figure out if it is SB16 or Lolde. would Lolde pull this?
    Sean is also a stronger TR, because he insisted on pushing a town-favouring strategy and did so early which raised discussions to base our reads off.
    Takumi Fujiwara aka Frinckles is a slight TR too, because he was the most opposed to sean's plan and i think his reticence isn't baseless, because as i said before it's very easy for scum to dominate and lead wagons on D1 especially.
    Deathworlds is a slight town lean, seems reasonable and his support of sean's plan looks legit.
    Martin is a slight TR, i liked and agreed with his read on PQR at the time.
    DoctorZeus is a slight TR, because i also agree with the reasoning, in fact that's very close to what i thought about the slot in my first game with him.
    Bradland is a slight TR, the entry was pretty good and constructive.
    Hollowkatt is null, i don't think his indignation
    MM is null for now.
    Paopan is still his null self.
    PQR has had good posts but also some strange/unhelpful ones, so he's null.
    Gikkle is gikkle-y null, too. Probably less mechanical than usual, but how could it be otherwise ?
    Mesk/Oliverz is null despite our reciprocated troll towncore claims.
    SB is roleplaying me and will show up in 2hs. Null.
    Boba fett's comment about how "town will go for hero shots" also struck me as odd, because i really doubt any decent good willed player would go against the consensus to kill. I could see them refusing to shoot, tho, and that's why i null read gikkle. Slight scum read.
    He's got a town lean on martin and paopan is a null. I wish I could see historical vote counts at posts in history b/c it would be interesting to see what the wagons were at this time. He doesn't have any wolf reads in his list, which is weird to me but I know that some players just don't make D1 wolf reads, they prefer to find townies instead and then whomever is being chopped that they don't have a town read on they're fine with.
    Possible it's that kind of situation, you'd know better than I would.

The reaction here isn't good though

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    -vote Loldebite

Let's see how this goes.
    Wooow i did NOT expect that ! Interesting, what do you expect will come out of this ? Anything you want me to do ?
    That's like verbatim how I tend to react when I'm wolfing and someone throws down a naked/no reason vote on me towards the middle of a game day, especially early in the game. It's basically dismissive as hell and only serves to solidify gikkles desire to vote there. He did have gikkle as null in his reads list and at the time of this vote hadn't changed it so maybe he was thinking gikkle = wolf and decided it wasn't worth engaging with?

Here's the paopan vote:

Did you see in post game that i hoped i'd not die in case you were scum because i openly put you as my top TR ?
    That struck me bad, man...

Anyway, you convinced me :
    -vote NotPaopan

I'm parking a vote here to get more from paopan while you & sean go ham, waiting to see what comes out of it. Probably good stuff.
    This reads to me like a pressure vote, not a busing vote or "I'm town and you're dying now" vote. Pressure votes are fine but you have to wonder because you ended the day early was this the landing point lolde was going for. It's not alignment indicative, just something to mull over I guess.

The way he opens D2 though with his reaction to you revealing you were the one that ended the day early feels really townie to me. The aggro in his tone seems to be pure of heart. I know that's not a great way to read someone in MYLO but yeah, it's pretty pure. Lolde definitely wasn't expecting that and he definitely was not thrilled with how you went about doing it, or your reasons for doing so. It really reads like he wolf reads you for it instead of trying to manufacture a wolf read on someone he was town reading the day before.

I think this is one of the things that solidified lolde = town for me during D2.

This is a post that needs to be read in its entirety though:
    1073. I'll talk about it but I'm not rebuilding the quote chain b/c fuck this software lol

He does say he'd bus paopan D1 but that he wouldn't be the first to re-vote like he did b/c "I'm not that confident in my scum game" which is a thing I've been known to say lol
    He also goes hard on you again for ending the day early but he's not trying to rally the troops to push on you, he's content to "yell" at you by himself. Maybe b/c Martin was town reading you and he didn't want to have to get into a discussion with martin as to why he's got a wolf read there that he's trying to get pushed across the line.

I don't wolf read him for it, I'm trying to think of why potential wolf?lolde would say that. It's reachy though and probably NAI

I'm getting tired and my eyes are starting to blur from reading tiny print on a huge monitor so I'm stopping here for the night.

Straight up I expected to come into this ISO confirming my town read and now I'm left questioning if I was wrong. Overall I think up to this point lolde is pretty townie for some specific posts, but there's enough "but what if" in my heart that I can't just windmill slam he's town.

10. ISO #2310

11. ISO #2311

12. ISO #2312

13. ISO #2313

14. ISO #2314

Loldebite would be here by now. He must be silenced/blackmailed. I am very close to voting you. Is it the right call? I don't know.
    What? That makes absolutely zero sense.

15. ISO #2315

16. ISO #2316

17. ISO #2317

18. ISO #2318

WHY ARE YOU CONVINCED THAT THIS GUY IS BMED
    Loldebite is not a player to miss this. Why else is he not speaking? I am certain he is not "sleeping" like your lazy fucking ass on D2. I set multiple alarm clocks for myself that day in the morning in the final 45, 15 minutes. Where you didnt do SHIT. So dont you all-caps at me.

19. ISO #2319

Loldebite is not a player to miss this. Why else is he not speaking? I am certain he is not "sleeping" like your lazy fucking ass on D2. I set multiple alarm clocks for myself that day in the morning in the final 45, 15 minutes. Where you didnt do SHIT. So dont you all-caps at me.
    Evidently he IS. Have you seen him online or reading the thread?

Mafia is not my first priority, PQ. It's not even in the top 10 or 20. I am so fucking swamped this week that it's a miracle I'm even here.

If you'd like I can fuck off too. I can stop posting as well. Then it's just you and HK jerking each other off about how scummy I am for wanting to hear from the 4th player in the final fucking four.

20. ISO #2320

21. ISO #2321

Go to loldebite's profile page and look at when he last signed in.

Last Activity
    January 29th, 2022 08:15 AM

He literally IS NOT HERE. STOP with your bullshit conspiracy theories. You're making my fucking head hurt.

22. ISO #2322

Evidently he IS. Have you seen him online or reading the thread?

Mafia is not my first priority, PQ. It's not even in the top 10 or 20. I am so fucking swamped this week that it's a miracle I'm even here.

If you'd like I can fuck off too. I can stop posting as well. Then it's just you and HK jerking each other off about how scummy I am for wanting to hear from the 4th player in the final fucking four.
    Scum can certainly fuck off. But my teammates should not. Stop posting then if you are not here as town. Your use of language will not help my decision. HK was reasonable and rational, while you are going ape-shit. So if you did this as town, then this loss is on you, frankly.

23. ISO #2323

I am not familiar enough with Deck Mafia, but i have a hard time picturing HK having a cards with a) inactivity kill, b) another kill? unless loldebite did
    SB16 im sorry bro but you are gonezo.
    You can't imagine a deck mafia veteran having several cards?

You have a very limited imagination. This is not a player with 3 cards like you.

24. ISO #2324

25. ISO #2325

Scum can certainly fuck off. But my teammates should not. Stop posting then if you are not here as town. Your use of language will not help my decision. HK was reasonable and rational, while you are going ape-shit. So if you did this as town, then this loss is on you, frankly.
    You can NOT convince me that I am losing this game for town by wanting to WAIT FOR THE FINAL PLAYER TO SHOW UP.

26. ISO #2326

27. ISO #2327

And your point is?
    He isn't blackmailed. You're insane.

He's busy. He hasn't signed in.

28. ISO #2328

He is silenced as i suspected he was. So what do you wanna tell me? Stop using aggressive language with me, I don't appreciate it. I am trying to clean up my own act.
    what

29. ISO #2329

30. ISO #2330

31. ISO #2331

32. ISO #2332

You need to calm down. Speaking in all caps means little me other than wants me to lynch you. Is that what you want? Chill out, jeez.
    I want you to explain to me why exactly you think loldebite is blackmailed when he literally hasn't signed in to the site since before SoD.

You could make the argument that he's lurking or being purposefully inactive. More likely he's just busy.

Loldebite's inactivity does NOT reflect poorly on myself or HK. Find a better reason to lynch one of us.

33. ISO #2333

34. ISO #2334

I want you to explain to me why exactly you think loldebite is blackmailed when he literally hasn't signed in to the site since before SoD.

You could make the argument that he's lurking or being purposefully inactive. More likely he's just busy.

Loldebite's inactivity does NOT reflect poorly on myself or HK. Find a better reason to lynch one of us.
    You are an idiot, regardless of alignment. I am sorry, but is true. You need to chill out.

35. ISO #2335

You are an idiot, regardless of alignment. I am sorry, but is true. You need to chill out.
    I've been polite enough not to call anyone names this game even though there's about 15 I've removed from my messages directed toward you in the last 10 minutes. I expect you to do the same.

Do you want to win? Don't call me an idiot when I'm asking you to explain the thing that makes no sense.

36. ISO #2336

37. ISO #2337

I've been polite enough not to call anyone names this game even though there's about 15 I've removed from my messages directed toward you in the last 10 minutes. I expect you to do the same.

Do you want to win? Don't call me an idiot when I'm asking you to explain the thing that makes no sense.
    I will make my important game decision in a rational manner and not when someone attempts to bully me.

38. ISO #2338

Calling a person's absence alignment indicative of a completely different person is a mythically bad call. I have never seen such a bad reasoning for a scumread before.

I would call it out as stupid if you did it to HK too. At least have a proper reason for mislynching me. Jesus fucking christ.

39. ISO #2339

Calling a person's absence alignment indicative of a completely different person is a mythically bad call. I have never seen such a bad reasoning for a scumread before.

I would call it out as stupid if you did it to HK too. At least have a proper reason for mislynching me. Jesus fucking christ.
    I advise you to calm down. It's a game dude. Loldebite is a good committed player. Your illegal information doesnt mean shit to me. He can be silenced and is staying off-grid. You ruined the game. Thanks a lot for that, genius.

40. ISO #2340

I ruined the game by looking at when he last logged in.

Alright. Whatever.

We've fucking lost. I'll come back eventually. You just killed what motivation I had left.

41. ISO #2341

I ruined the game by looking at when he last logged in.

Alright. Whatever.

We've fucking lost. I'll come back eventually. You just killed what motivation I had left.
    I am playing the game within the boundary conditions stated. You went outside of them.

42. ISO #2342

43. ISO #2343

44. ISO #2344

45. ISO #2345

46. ISO #2346

47. ISO #2347

Why didn't hollow die ? The plan was to kill Hollow, and then takumi too because he was hollow but less probably scum. But thanks to your paranoļa and your shizophrenic town leading we ended up lynching Takumi, which was extremely likely town, and deathworlds, which was extremely likely town. Great. You told me ealier that "you suck" but then you try to run town against the consensus (in this case: lynching hollow), which you certainly wouldn't do if you actually believed that you sucked. Incoherent. Whatever. PQR stuff. Moving on.

Here's what i expect everyone's town POV to look like :

Stealthbomber16
    Has me in a pocket. Recognizes Gikke is mech-conf. BradLand is even more towny than Takumi, ie : absolutely undoubtable.
    starts to think PQR is far too fucking insane to be town. Understandable, but wrong.
    This leaves us with only one slot for scum : Hollow.

loldebite
    PQR is just his regular madman town self. Gikkles is mech-conf. BradLand is unironically more towny that the mech-conf who follows PQR's call.
    SB could be pocketing me once more.
    Hollow should've died last day because he's by far the scummiest of all of those. We can probably shoot 2, so i'd go for Hollow first and SB next.

Gikkle
    Also convinced PQR is just being a mad townie. Knows BradLand is just town.
    No idea how this slots reads SB, definitely above me, tho.
    This leaves us with 2 potential slots for scum : me (who's definitely not consensual) & Hollow, who WAS a consensual lynch last day.
    Again, since we can most likely kill 2, we can kill Hollow first and me second.

Hollowkatt
    I expect this slot to push PQR. He will probably have a really really really hard time when he figures out PQR is unpushable despite his stupid plays.
    We actually have little to no information about what that slot thinks. How strange.

Bradland
    Not sure how this slots reads me or SB, but probably on the towny side. Gikkle is mech-conf.
    This slot must start to very seriously doubt both PQR's sanity and townieness.
    I have no clue where Hollow stands in BradLand's opinion. Hopefully low.

PQRnHack
    Complete brain meltdown, no idea what to trust anymore. Probably knows Gikkle is town, and scumreads every single other slot at this point.
    It's okay, you'll be fine. We have the majority.

And now, my exhaustive reads list (aka case against hollow) :

Bradland
    Towniest member of our townie town. I'd trust that guy with my life.

Gikkle
    Simply mech conf.

PQRnHack
    Town PQR having a brain meltdown or an alcohol-induced generalized paranoļa. Has been wanting to shoot me, then SB, then Hollow, and then DW successively yesterday, i think this stands as testimony to his lack of trust towards anyone. So this is still hardcore town despite all the shady stuff (which ends up being straight up stupid stuff since it's not in his best interest but that's okay i still hate him) !

Stealthbomber16
    Probably just town, but there's still a world where scumbomber is hard pocketing me like the vicious snake he is. Seriously tho, do we really have 0 effort to make to think like one another ? GET OFF MY MIND !

Hollowkatt
    Shot oliverz last day , who, btw, was simply his PQResque townie self, but more importantly who was the most risk-less shot of all, and pretty fast at that : no one would suspect an intentional misshot because of how poor the slot's performance was. Well ironically, i do. I guess I'm bad at wording. I still stand my ground about this slot's early defence of paopan. He actually ended up voting the slot after an apparent epiphany :
    hai everybody
    -vote NotPaopan

I have read nothing since I was last here and don't intend to. I did more thinking about paopans reads list and, well, they're wolfy as fuck so lets kill them
    As some have said, paopan actually encourages his allies to bus him at times. I suspect that's the muse that whispered Hollow this epiphany of his.
    Him following along our plan at EoD2 gives him a whole 0 town cred because he actually was never threatened by votes, somehow. I was retarded enough to not switch my vote after my shot failed, i definitely should've done that.
    Regardless of all that, Hollow should've died yesterday because it makes absolutely NO sense to kill Takumi ABOVE hollow. Or me, or SB or literally anyone on the paopan train. Seriously, paopan getting bussed is 10000 times more likely than Martin getting bussed as the last scum partner.

TL;DR :
    FUCKING KILL HOLLOW WTF ARE YOU DOING ???????

PS: Don't except anything from me for the following 12h, i just came back from a party and i will now sleep.. I'm hoping everything's been said anyway.

48. ISO #2348

49. ISO #2349

50. ISO #2350