S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008 - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 2414
  1. ISO #1151

2. ISO #1152

Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

I hate all this shit. Why did all of you use actions? I just get bonus shit for winning. I sacrificed a protective card to get cooler shit when I win.

We better fucking win guys. I will mald if we lose after that day 1 hard ass read.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #1153

yeah I switched Gikkle with Seanzie

his vote was moved loldeb -> MM -> Pao in just 10 posts on D1 + the fact that he implicitly claimed Neutral, even if he was trolling

although considering the # of kills last night I guess Gikkle knowing I was his bus target clears him of any malicious cards last night
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

4. ISO #1154

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I wanna mention who I bussed Seanzie with if someone claims a protective on Seanzie, as then its likely that my switch did work and whoever I switched Seanzie with was an NK target last night

otherwise I want to keep that hidden so there's less room to BS later on with claiming actions if the mafia try it
    wait 24 h
    if noone claims
    u disclose
    some1 claims after that? scum, bam abm bam gun
    also, maybe they dont want to claim due to OMG SECRET ROLE CARDSS?!?
    like seriously, we are here to win, THIS GAME
    not like more than 5 out of 10 games in total
    Praise the Lord!

5. ISO #1155

6. ISO #1156

7. ISO #1157

8. ISO #1158

9. ISO #1159

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    @MartinGG99

I need you to justify to me why you swapped a Pao voter with a universally townread player. That swap makes NO sense.

A player like DoctorZ or golf guy? Sure. PQ? Sure. Deathworlds? Sure.

A guy who actually was on the train for the scum we lynched? I don’t get that.
    I switched seanzie as more of a protective switch

while gikkle switch was meant to be more offensive in case he is evil

Gikkle was among the wagon that first voted Pao (before it disappeared) and then he voted pao later again after voting 2 other people in the span of 10 posts
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

10. ISO #1160

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Gikkle
    -
    PQRN
    -
    Deathworlds
    Stealthbomber16
    -
    Hollowkatt
    -
    MartinGG99
    -
    BradLand
    Takumi Fujiwara
    Oliverz
    loldebite
    -

2 scum in that bottom group of 4? Martin could theoretically be scum making up a story, but I'm not really all that sure what the end goal would be with it.
    You really think loldebite could be scum here after day 1? Justify that for me.

Why is deathworlds so high up on your list?

11. ISO #1161

I will pull a reads list out of my ass later today because I’m apparently in a position where I’m nearly lock town for my Pao train yesterday.

12. ISO #1162

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    You've said too much!

Tell me why potential mislynches are more of a concern to you than potential mis-shots?
    Thank you for pointing out that yesterday I was advocating to holster (I was open to shooting if we had a rock-solid plan) and wait for D2.
    Did you miss the part where I said (today) we may want to holster today and just focus on the 2 lynches? Are you trying to induce chaos here and get town out of a reasonable, sound strategy and get back to shooting?
    And yes, I am more confident today, absolutely. We know we are most surely in a 9v2, we are gaining knowledge from N1 feedback, we have flips as well as resulting POE to analyze.
    They're not, we have BOTH !

> we may want to holster today
    Yes i missed that because that's a retarded plan if I've ever seen one, why waste an ability when the game mechanics allow us to do the exact same ?...

Our shot/lynches will certainly be more informed ones, that much is for certain.

13. ISO #1163

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    no matter how untowny that is
    i would rly like to yolo
    You're an embarrassment to townies everywhere.

I have been townreading PQ since early day one and this… is actually town PQ. I hate it, it was a bad play, but I think it’s town.
    I agree. I fucking hate him (& probably oliver too), but i agree.

14. ISO #1164

thats also 1 to 1 his scum meta
    once upon a town, (yes excactly what was shwon here w/ a t! paopan) he was scum
    and he was like the craziest player ive eveer seen
    and also the most "Open"
    now he matured somehoiw, w/ logic and stuff
    i think maybe thats just lag behind pqrns acc, theres too much rationality imo for any pqrn meta
    eithert that or last game with helz made him change more than he understood, yet
    gotcha thanks. I'll keep that in mind then.

15. ISO #1165

16. ISO #1166

You really think loldebite could be scum here after day 1? Justify that for me.

Why is deathworlds so high up on your list?
    Deathworlds' day 1 was very tonally pure to me, I liked their thoughts over the course of day 1 and altogether he felt very genuine (like the stuff about denying PQR's town core, the ITA shot stuff, and me trolling about being neutral).

Ehhh, I don't really have a good reason to suspect Loldebite, and I was going to put them higher, but something about them just seems off and I'm concerned about clearing him

17. ISO #1167

thats also 1 to 1 his scum meta
    once upon a town, (yes excactly what was shwon here w/ a t! paopan) he was scum
    and he was like the craziest player ive eveer seen
    and also the most "Open"
    now he matured somehoiw, w/ logic and stuff
    i think maybe thats just lag behind pqrns acc, theres too much rationality imo for any pqrn meta
    eithert that or last game with helz made him change more than he understood, yet
    Uh, yikes, I hard disagree with this. He played EXACTLY like this in Politico II where he was town. I would know, I scumpainted him for it.

18. ISO #1168

Deathworlds' day 1 was very tonally pure to me, I liked their thoughts over the course of day 1 and altogether he felt very genuine (like the stuff about denying PQR's town core, the ITA shot stuff, and me trolling about being neutral).

Ehhh, I don't really have a good reason to suspect Loldebite, and I was going to put them higher, but something about them just seems off and I'm concerned about clearing him
    FMPOV loldebite and I have the exact same views on everything right now and should be treated as equal.

I liked deathworlds on day 1 but I have an awful vibe about them now that I can’t quite place. I wish I had the time to go back and figure out what it was.

19. ISO #1169

20. ISO #1170

21. ISO #1171

22. ISO #1172

Why do I pocket you every game @Loldebite

Get out of my pocket what the fuck
    There’s no space in here with my keys and wallet and phone what the fuck dude these are skinny jeans

23. ISO #1173

-vote Oliverz144

Also now that I've thought about it more the very fact that Gikkle KNEW it was him who I bussed, that confirms I wasn't blocked and very likely Gikkle was an NK target

so unless someone wants to own up to shooting Gikkle I suggest we treat the Seanzie/Gikkle attack as being done by mafia
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #1174

Why do you hate me ?

25. ISO #1175

-vote Oliverz144

Also now that I've thought about it more the very fact that Gikkle KNEW it was him who I bussed, that confirms I wasn't blocked and very likely Gikkle was an NK target

so unless someone wants to own up to shooting Gikkle I suggest we treat the Seanzie/Gikkle attack as being done by mafia
    Who would shoot Gikkle and why

26. ISO #1176

27. ISO #1177

Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    Okay. I might not live before EoD. But think about these slots

1st row
    - MM (low-activity scum play)
    - deathworlds (buddies half the players and lurks)
    - Boba Fett (0 play)

2nd row
    - PQ
    - loldebite
    - Clownbomber
    What do we think of this after the flips ?
    We know that 2 among the first row were cits, and i believe everyone in that 3rd row to be town. At the very least 2/3.

28. ISO #1178

honestly if I got Seanzie killed just because I bus-drove Gikkle thinking hes suspicious and Seanzie was a probably NK target

and so a town TK'ed Gikkle (which redirected onto Seanzie) without me realizing a town could or would do that

then that has to be one of the most short-sighted actions ive ever done
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

29. ISO #1179

I want to call gikkle conf town now. Can anyone think of why that couldn't be possible?

if not I think here's a decent list of townies:

gikkle
    hk
    pqr
    martin
    loldebite

I've liked SB16s posting so far, the only thing really holding me back from putting him in the townie bucket is that seanzie died voting for him and I'm inclined to read the dead b/c they have no agenda

30. ISO #1180

....for the same reasons I bus-drove him?

he was suspicious

oh wait are you implying my bus switch was stupid
    If you’re implying Gikkle was shot by mafia, him being suspicious doesn’t work for me. That’s a reason for mafia not to shoot him.

31. ISO #1181

honestly if I got Seanzie killed just because I bus-drove Gikkle thinking hes suspicious and Seanzie was a probably NK target

and so a town TK'ed Gikkle (which redirected onto Seanzie) without me realizing a town could or would do that

Your list must look much better than mine, then...
    Here's to hoping none of the dead guys did it... Maybe seanzie could've done it, which'd be hilariously sad.
    Do you really think that there are TK available D1 AND town would use it ? I mean i mostly have no idea what do cards look like, but that does seem a bit wild, doesn't it ?
    On the other hand with 3 NKs i guess there has to be town kills among those, doesn't it ?...

32. ISO #1182

Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt View Post
    I want to call gikkle conf town now. Can anyone think of why that couldn't be possible?

if not I think here's a decent list of townies:

gikkle
    hk
    pqr
    martin
    loldebite

I've liked SB16s posting so far, the only thing really holding me back from putting him in the townie bucket is that seanzie died voting for him and I'm inclined to read the dead b/c they have no agenda
    Gikkle is the only person on Pao’s train I could see being scum right now because there’s absolutely an argument to be made that he had no intention of being on that train by EoD.

33. ISO #1183

The alternative is that mafia killed Boba or MM, both of whom were suspected (In the case of MM, he was one of the top wagons).

I'll just straight up disregard the possibility mafia killed Boba. If MM was killed by mafia, why?

34. ISO #1184

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Your list must look much better than mine, then...
    Here's to hoping none of the dead guys did it... Maybe seanzie could've done it, which'd be hilariously sad.
    Do you really think that there are TK available D1 AND town would use it ? I mean i mostly have no idea what do cards look like, but that does seem a bit wild, doesn't it ?
    On the other hand with 3 NKs i guess there has to be town kills among those, doesn't it ?...
    The Zeus kill is most likely to be town. If I had a N1 NK I would probably shoot it there.

35. ISO #1185

The alternative is that mafia killed Boba or MM, both of whom were suspected (In the case of MM, he was one of the top wagons).

I'll just straight up disregard the possibility mafia killed Boba. If MM was killed by mafia, why?
    Fair point, all those kill are slightly puzzling

36. ISO #1186

37. ISO #1187

Gikkle is the only person on Pao’s train I could see being scum right now because there’s absolutely an argument to be made that he had no intention of being on that train by EoD.
    ?
    We were like half an hour away from the false EoD (when everyone would blast Paopan), me voting on the wagon at that time was as good as being there at EoD.

38. ISO #1188

I want Oliver to answer my question and we’ll see where we go from there.

I’ll be back later. Unless I’m daykilled. Then I won’t be.

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191

Can someone explain to me why MM was a wagon day 1 I didn’t understand it.
    I didn't strongly SR him, it was only a light SR which is why I was willing to switch to Paopan, but MM's post were pretty meh in quality and I thought that was strange for a strong player such as himself.

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193

If you’re implying Gikkle was shot by mafia, him being suspicious doesn’t work for me. That’s a reason for mafia not to shoot him.
    I don't know what or why Gikkle was attacked

And I don't speak for other's perspectives

also like we don't quite know why the others were attacked as well

if all of Boba/MM/Gikkle were the original attack targets for tonight (with no saves) then that argument that they wouldn't be attacked because they're potentially suspicious doesn't hold much water

I should have considered the possibility of a TK being redirected earlier though
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

44. ISO #1194

Quote Originally Posted by Takumi Fujiwara View Post
    Did I miss the explanation for the early hammer?
    @Takumi Fugiwara

2 quotes

Quite happy to see Zeus gone, am content with Boba and MM for elimination purposes, not happy with Seanzie dead but makes perfect sense for scum to eliminate him.
    Given the number of deaths, there seem to be quite some killer cards out there.

I chose to end the day early for following reasons:
    1. I did not like where the ITA plan was going. Multiple individuals, including myself, expressed the limited time in those last 12 hours (due to sleep).
    2. Multiple people (some of them scum, surely, like Pao himself) wanted to shoot however they pleased.
    3. DoctorZeus expressed planning to shoot me and keeps tunnelling me for whatever reason.
    4. As I said earlier, I wanted us to gain information about N1 developments before performing mass shootings.
    5. I wanted to buy us time to think, not only about Pao's flip but also how to improve our ITA strategy D2. The sleep consideration will remain a concern, I had considered setting alarms as needed during the night, but my previous FM game took a toll on my health as it is, I can't let games do this to me.
    6. Things are never 100%, I was comfortable with Pao lynch/shot/kill (one of my scum suspects, just not 100%), but if he flipped town, I had fear that folks would go after me next as I was the 2nd train (I do recognize this may have been a premature thought as I had some good backing from others whose votes were already on Pao and they probably wouldnt have asked for me to be the 2nd ITA victim, but concern #2 still applied). I went for an option that was closer to 100% to save myself at this time (Town, as known to me) as opposed to rolling dice with madmen(or women) shooting or folks going on the basis of votes (I had 2nd highest). My main fear there was that maybe I would die for being the last 5th voter on Pao (some cards result in death of the hammering vote), but I escaped that possibility. I do recognize that shooting outside of agreements would look scummy and give us good scum-reads, but I am pretty sure we have Townies also not wanting to follow through, so I don't believe ITA mechanic alone would have pinpointed all the scum. In short, I believe buying us more time is reasonable, we can still do our magic D2, albeit with fewer players remaining, but I am happy that we have 1 fewer mafioso remaining.
    7. Not a reason for my action, but a nice outcome. I am pretty sure that other NA-based players on our Town team appreciated the extra time and sleep

I fully expect HK and his dislike of me to evolve into "both Pao and PQR were scum and PQR hammered early to avoid more damage". I do see it is a plausible scenario (which I, myself, know not to be the case), but I am also wary of Scum who know they didn't hammer (I did) shading the hammering player today.

Double jeopardy time.
    its probably the MU's version of Executioner

It was used in a past Guilo game that wasn't Deck Mafia but chances are it does exist as a card in Deck Mafia as well

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...le=Executioner

"The Executioner may once per game choose to execute a player during day if that person has received 50% or more of the required votes (for majority) at that time. This action immediately ends the day phase and causes the target to be lynched."
    So basically anyone with 25%+ of the votes in the game can be hammered if that card is in the game and is used.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

45. ISO #1195

46. ISO #1196

I don't know how to phrase is any better. Which part is unclear?

Agreed and understandable.

Mesk did:
    The part that i quoted, subparagraph 5.

2. Looks like this slots vote was a remain from rvs, which then many ppl, like including scum paopan, tried to build a wagon on.
    Sorry for that.
    Praise the Lord!

47. ISO #1197

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199

@MartinGG99

I need you to justify to me why you swapped a Pao voter with a universally townread player. That swap makes NO sense.

A player like DoctorZ or golf guy? Sure. PQ? Sure. Deathworlds? Sure.

A guy who actually was on the train for the scum we lynched? I don’t get that.
    So gikkle was change with sean?
    Yesh thats stopid, unless gikkle is known for a op roles(cards) and martin wanted to change with that, but then why seanz as cover?
    Maybe to redirect gikkle invests to seanz? As scum?
    But why was gikkle kill targthed en?
    Smth doesnt add up
    SUS
    Praise the Lord!

50. ISO #1200