Cult Not Spawning From Any Random
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Cult Not Spawning From Any Random

Hello There.

So this game I rolled Mason Leader. ML only rolls when there is cult or auditor in neutrals. So, when I roll ML, I like to check roles to know what I am up against.

This game, I look up top, and there is no cult available. This means I know I am against an auditor. HOWEVER! I did NOT ban cult from my save.

I have cult excluded from Neutral Evil, but not from Any Random. This is because Cult in a 9-3-3 is brutal, and the only way it's viable is with convert every two nights, and only ONE spawns. If I had it spawn from NE and Any, meaning two cult spawn at day 1, cult is damn near guaranteed a win.

Anyways, cult should not be banned from Any Random given the set of rules I have outlined in my save, but it is. Take a look.

As you can see, Neutral Evil does exclude cult, but Any Random does not.

This is from the same exact save, cult is NOT at 0%. Therefore, cult should have spawned from the any.

Thank you for reading.
    Last edited by Frinckles; March 23rd, 2022 at 10:35 AM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Cult Not Spawning From Any Random

idk what the whole list of what spawned in those games was. the only thing i've done was add an exclude cult option to neutral random so you can check if you had that enabled.

also you can use -emulate to test your generator settings easier.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

3. ISO #3

Re: Cult Not Spawning From Any Random

yeah man idk, but it's being excluded from Any Random for some reason.

if you look at the top of the game it shows all the roles that can possibly be in that game. L, P, J, A, M, A, E, A, W, J, S, S

no W or C, meaning Witchdoc and Cult.

Seeing as Any Random includes Neutrals and the Cult/WD are at 2.0 (with cult being shown as having 2.0 setting), there must be something blocking Cult from spawning in Any.

4. ISO #4