Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Oracles that die during the middle of the day

I just played a game where I as oracle died to a doll, but my ability wasn't used until the end of the day. If an oracle dies during the day, I believe that their abilities should show the moment they die. It could mean the difference in a tight game, if we get that information ASAP instead of waiting until after lynchings.
    The Khaleesi did nothing wrong.

2. ISO #2

Re: Oracles that die during the middle of the day

Quote Originally Posted by Veliaire View Post
    I just played a game where I as oracle died to a doll, but my ability wasn't used until the end of the day. If an oracle dies during the day, I believe that their abilities should show the moment they die. It could mean the difference in a tight game, if we get that information ASAP instead of waiting until after lynchings.
    I thought about this and agree to some extent but I don't want day kills to overload players with information especially in cases where there is more than one.

Another concern is that it might make Oracle too risky of a fake-claim for scum. Constables might just start blasting Oracles left and right.

But I'll mess around with the concept in the editor and if I find an implementation that looks good, I'd be willing to try it out.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Oracles that die during the middle of the day

Quote Originally Posted by RufusPL View Post
    Oracle is already one of the easiest claims to make, i don't see a reason to encourage it.
    Frankly, if you claim Oracle as evil, esp if theres unrevealed Constable in play, you are just asking to be shot by Constable or lynched.
    Last edited by Grakylan; January 20th, 2022 at 01:04 PM.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig