Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Grakylan: 1-S2-1-6796502

Account Name: Grakylan
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-6796502
    Your Server: North America
    Approximate Points: Somewhere between 4700 and 5000 points

In the past when I used to change PCs, I often backed up all my Starcraft files to a backup located in a network hard drive, like basically offline storage accessible in Windows Explorer if you are in the same network as said drive, regardless of what PC you're on. The latest backup within that drive was on July 28th, 2019. However, I have evidence in the SC2Mafia discord proving that my last game in the mod was on June 16, 2020. On that date at 12:14AM (although given how fucky timezones are in my state, the message could actually have been posted on June 15th, 2020 on 11:14PM for all I know) , I posted a picture of my Notepad, containing my Marshall last will, while explaining that this was "from (my) last game".

Such evidence from Discord is here.
    https://discord.com/channels/1585450...48364699795507

Unfortunately, I could not figure if I had backed up all that stuff to the network hard drive I usually had my backups on, as I found no evidence of replays from 2020 in my backups. Considering I switched PCs again 2 months after my last confirmed game of SC2Mafia, it is likely that the files got lost during the transition period, maybe I could have backed them up to a more obscure place or just forgot to back them up period. In either case, I hope yall can help restore my points.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

2. ISO #2

Re: Grakylan: 1-S2-1-6796502

Just checked our database and got this result.

2020-06-08 (I don't understand dumb american style formatting, I think this is June the 8th?)
    4337 points, 105 wins, and 113 games played.

Achievements: Forever Alone, Happily Ever After, Flawless Victory, Divine Guidance, Last of Kin, State Religion, Hung Jury, Gate of Steiner

Unless you can find another replay between 8th June and 16th of June this is what can be restored.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4