Drapoel the Great
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Drapoel the Great

I believe I am due for my royal pardon, it is long overdue and I grow impatient of waiting. Like, do you think banning me does anything? You might feel all high and mighty because banning a person takes no effort, but it also takes no effort making a smurf, so, your logic is flawed, but! I am willing to negotiate:

Unban my main account Drapoel, with all my points and achievements restored and I hereby offically swear that I will put an end to trolling and greifing games. It is only a matter of time, each time you ban me I will make more and more accounts no problem, I might even have to step things up to deliver a message. I will grief your game into oblivion which is why, as of right now I am proposing a mutually beneficial truce that works for all of us. Again, if you don't want me to brutalize your game, the terms are:

-Unban my main account, Drapoel
    -Restore my points and achievements
    -Unban me from the discord

And in return:

-I will cease all hostilities
    -Stop spamming
    -Stop griefing
    -Stop hacking
    -Stop throwing
    and
    -Stop being racist if I'm in a good mood

The choice is yours fellas, I do believe that the staff team is a reasonable lot therefore I expect we can come to a consensus.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Drapoel the Great

Yeah this is Rachyl. I will continue to spam alts and ruin the game also. Just like Drapoel! I will gamethrow and reveal mafia and triad unless you unban me. You unbanned a guy that didn't play for like 8 years. I deserve to be unbanned also. And by the way most of the reports on me were bullshit anyways i never hacked that was gastricpenguin pretending to be me. You can say that I gamethrew out of rage but thats because gastric prenguin hacked and pretended to be me. theres literally NO evidence i ever hacked. gamethrew yes. but i deserve to be unbanned. so fucking unban me stupid retards! or i will keep coming back. i will reunite with drapoel and we will ruin your game. the clocks tickening. chop chop! -rachyl

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by SinEater View Post
    Yeah this is Rachyl. I will continue to spam alts and ruin the game also. Just like Drapoel! I will gamethrow and reveal mafia and triad unless you unban me. You unbanned a guy that didn't play for like 8 years. I deserve to be unbanned also. And by the way most of the reports on me were bullshit anyways i never hacked that was gastricpenguin pretending to be me. You can say that I gamethrew out of rage but thats because gastric prenguin hacked and pretended to be me. theres literally NO evidence i ever hacked. gamethrew yes. but i deserve to be unbanned. so fucking unban me stupid retards! or i will keep coming back. i will reunite with drapoel and we will ruin your game. the clocks tickening. chop chop! -rachyl
    oh it's been 8 years alread-oh...

apo's so srry... but your 8 year timer hasn't run out yet. in fact it's been resetting every time you've been circumventing bans

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

5. ISO #5

No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

6. ISO #6

We don't negotiate with terrorists.

Timmy, TwelveYrOld, Plasmatic, and Necroplant have all made this threat before you. We're still here.

Really, you must have a pretty sad life if your daily 'achievement' is to get up and piss in 14 other people's corn flakes all day. I wish I had that kind of free time to donate to pursuits of my choosing. Try applying some of this apparently endless time and energy to something productive; you'll be a lot happier, trust me.

Thread closed.