User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Vespa: 1-S2-1-12375333

Account Name: Vespa
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-12375333
    In-Game Name: Painfully Evil

Crimes Committed: Rolequitting

Your Account Name: yodaddy
    Summary: This guy says in setup that if he doesn't like his role that he will rolequit. He rolls Lookout in slot #5 and leaves when night 1 begins.
    Town was down a Lookout and lost the game at the end.

He sets up a 942 and names himself "Painfully Evil". I believe that Drapoel has returned.

Replay: Guy rolequits n1.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Vespa: 1-S2-1-12375333, Unknown: 1-S2-1-1872542

Unknown: 1-S2-1-1872542

Leave train / Inciting Leave train / Additional Griefing

Player incited leave train because they didn't get to do their save. Unknown threatend to leave as well and did, and was one of the first ones to leave with Vespa on a completely normal save that was perfectly fine and standard.

I'd like to add that Vespa is a very fresh account and likely is someone doing ban evasion. Also this person seems to have a vendetta against me, likely a previous person I've had reported in the past who was perma banned (probably have been banned multiple times now). This player fits the MO of this other player that is previously banned that I reported as he is very quick and patient to make sure he hosts every single game, and selectively kicks people who will report him (like myself). I haven't been able to get into a game most of the day today because he as host frequently kicks me from every lobby because I said I'd report him for inciting leave train and game throwing as he has been. Here is one example of him leave training. 99% sure this player is permabanned, very fresh account, how is he able to get into a game with his account so fresh and new, he's not whitelisted is he, how is he able to get around it so easily?

Also Unknown as a mod should set a better example instead of supporting a leave train being one of the first people to leave. Pretty poor model behavior.

Vespa Leave Train.SC2Replay

3. ISO #3

Re: Vespa: 1-S2-1-12375333

Yea, this is Drapoel.

Game 1: He is host, tries to set up his usual save. He is repicked, and says "If I don't get a role I like, I will rolequit". He rolls Lookout and leaves at the end of day 1.

Game 2: Same as before but he leaves as the game initializes.

I'm not seeing where unknown incited a leave train. Intaro says "14-1 save", and unknown replies "I'd kick myself if 14-1 save". Nothing weird here. Couple of people were spamming CHOOOOO, but only left after Vespa.

Smurf
    Permaban
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.