wtf man
Register

User Tag List

Thread: wtf man

1. ISO #1

wtf man

Jailor crashes game, some weird O. guy saying D1, D2, M1, M5.. other things..?

Bro within the past two days you just shit on Mafia. What the fuck is this?

Doll sucks, I tried to like it, but I hate it. I fucking hate it. Nothing like dying to a Neutral Killing that doesn't exist during day in a clutch tie moment... THIS ISN'T FUN DUDE. There is ZERO skill involvement. It's just luck of the draw.

Jailor not working? fix this shit man. this is NOT acceptable. Fuck your doll patch. Revert to an old patch that doesn't BREAK JAILOR. Fuck DOLL.

What is this O. D1, D2 crap? dogg. This is SO unprofessional. You need to raise your standards for what you are willing to release.

Up your standards please. This is unacceptable.

Seriously you overwrote MAF 1.0 with this shit. Now I'm about to get real. Stop being damn near afk in lobbies and unresponsive. We are not your fucking guinea pigs.

2. ISO #2

Re: wtf man

They are debug messages to help me stop the crashes by offering a bookmark for when things work and when things don't.

Doll mode is only available in Chaos mode. You aren't a Guinea pig unless you choose to play it and I know you personally have multiple saves. I even added option that YOU specifically asked for last patch.

And frankly, I don't care if you're about to get real. You could have submitted a replay to help with context but instead you decided to stand on a pedestal and complain about something I'm actually spending time and effort to try to fix.

Closed.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶