Play at Your Own Risk
Spoiler : Setup :
This setup is closed.
This setup is bastard.
Anonymous accounts will be used.
There is a town, and at least one anti-town faction.
Read these or risk getting modkilled.
- All standard FM rules apply unless specified otherwise.
- Hunting for other players mains will result in a modkill.
- Outing your main will result in a modkill.
- Softing your main will result in a modkill.
- Cryptography is forbidden. Breadcrumbing is okay.
- Never post screenshots of anything. Do not screenshot the thread, do not screenshot private chats, do not screenshot mod communication, do not screenshot. If you wish to quote something, copy + paste it.
- The only player communication you are allowed to copy paste is either from the thread to a private chat or to a factional chat. Or from a private chat to a factional chat.
- Pasting your rolecard, night feedback, or day feedback is okay. Pasting any other forms of mod communication is forbidden.
- If you are unsure of what is allowed, ask first.
- You may not modify your profile picture or signature at any point during the game.
- I reserve the right to modify these rules if needed.
If you would like a question answer publicly, mention me in the thread. Questions must include a mention
If you would like a question answered privately, message me on Discord.Code:[MENTION=11411]Lag[/MENTION]
Questions I will no answer will be met with either "No comment." or "¯\_(ツ)_/¯"
Can I ask questions about the setup?
You can ask. I won't answer most questions, but there are some that I will answer (all the questions in this FAQ for example were asked and then subsequently added here).
Can we trust you?
I will never knowingly lie to you unless made to do so by a role.
What factions are there?
There is an uninformed majority known as the town, and there is at least one anti-town faction.
Can rolecards contain hidden information or false information?
No. There will be no hidden or false information on anyone's rolecards.
Will players know their true alignment?
Rolecards will never have false or hidden information, that means players will always know their true alignment.
Will players know their true win condition?
Rolecards will never have false or hidden information, that means players will always know their true win condition.
How bastard is this game?
Consider the previous answers in this FAQ.
Consider that the title of the game is "Play at Your Own Risk"
I will allow you to form your own conclusions from here.
Why wasn't my question answered?
If you received an answer of "No comment" or "¯\_(ツ)_/¯" then that's all the answer you're going to get.
If you asked a question and didn't receive an answer or either of those, then I probably just missed your question and you should ask it again.
- Every player may perform at most 1 day action and 1 night action unless specified otherwise.
- Passive abilities happen automatically and do not cost any actions
- Multitaskable abilities do not cost any actions to use. Any number of multitaskable actions may be used alongside a single normal day/night action.
- Unlimited Use abilities may be used multiple times in the same phase. They are generally subject to some other restriction.
- Abilities are by default night actions that get processed during the End of Night/Start of Day OoO.
Town Win Condition
The town's win condition is omitted from their rolecard, instead it is posted publicly here:
Town: Eliminate all anti-town factions.
Example Town Rolecard:
Spoiler : Town Rolecard :
Role: Fruit Tycoon
Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities. Use your vote and your role to win!
You start the game with 0 fruit. Gain 2 fruit at the start of each night.
(Day or Night action, Multitaskable, Unlimited Use)
Quote a post made by another player in which the name of a fruit is posted. Add 1 fruit to your fruit stockpile.
Previously quoted posts cannot be reused.
(Multitaskable, Unlimited Use)
Target another player to give them a random piece of fruit from your stockpile.
Note: Because your action is multi-taskable and unlimited use, you may give as many fruit as you have available in your stockpile, including multiple fruit to the same player.
Quote to Steal!
If this rolecard is posted publicly in the thread, then the first player to quote this rolecard with the message "The greatest tragedy of Mafia 2.0 is that it doesn't have Fruit Vendor" steals all of its abilities and adds them to their rolecard. This ability is consumed on use and is not added.
SoD 1 • EoD 1
SoD 2 • EoD 2
SoD 3 • EoD 3
SoD 4 • EoD 4
SoD 5 • EoD 5
The FM Host has Won!
Note: This game involved heavy death tailoring. View the real role info here:
Players and Roles
# Name Status Role ISO 1 FM-Silent Night Alive ? ISO 2 FM-Matrix6 Executed Day 2 ????? ISO 3 FM-Last Hope Died Night 4 You're gonna love my nuts ISO 4 FM-All Stars Died Night 1 Researcher (SCP-294) ISO 5 FM-Wilder Wastelander Died Night 4 Forgetful Armed Blackmailing ArchiJailBlocker ISO 6 FM-Looney Toons Executed Day 1 Warlock ISO 7 FM-Gravity Falls Died Night 2 Armed Blackmailing ArchiJailBlocker ISO 8 FM-Mid-Atlantic Executed Day 5 My Toilet Paper Guy ISO 9 FM-Once Upon a Town Alive ? ISO 10 FM-Bisected Souls Died Night 4 Robot Chicken ISO 11 FM-Politico Executed Day 3 Doubler ISO
48H Days / 24H Nights
Plurality + Majority Lynch
No Last Wills / No Death Notes
No Skip/Sleep Votes