1. ISO #2601

2. ISO #2602

3. ISO #2603

4. ISO #2604

5. ISO #2605

6. ISO #2606

Re: S-FM 337: Play at Your Own Risk

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mid-Atlantic View Post
    I also just wanna say, I pushed last hope and bisected harder than everyone else.
    I'm done pleading my case to you.
    Politico never should have been lynched. AI does not equal scum.
    You forgot that Souls was town until you modified his flip to suit your needs : he really did call a party.

7. ISO #2607

8. ISO #2608

9. ISO #2609

10. ISO #2610

11. ISO #2611

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Silent Night View Post
    @FM-Mid-Atlantic

I would still like to understand your thought process behind this 'test' you hung the game on.
    I specifically swapped him with last hope because why the fuck would cult target their cult members for a convert?. And he was capable of identifying who I bussed him with.

12. ISO #2612

13. ISO #2613

14. ISO #2614

I specifically swapped him with last hope because why the fuck would cult target their cult members for a convert?. And he was capable of identifying who I bussed him with.
    But my issue is that a self target this should not equate to a non-cult given Hope flipped "My Little Pony Fan Club" alignment. For you to make that assumption you have to assume Hopes card was not only wrong but that they were specifically cult, and then that Once did not use any level of WIFOM in a game where you had outed as being able to bus 4 people with 4 living players.

I just do not follow your reasoning here. It does not match your confidence to stop and say 'They are lock town, Lets vote to end the game instead of talk about it because nothing will change my mind'

15. ISO #2615

But my issue is that a self target this should not equate to a non-cult given Hope flipped "My Little Pony Fan Club" alignment. For you to make that assumption you have to assume Hopes card was not only wrong but that they were specifically cult, and then that Once did not use any level of WIFOM in a game where you had outed as being able to bus 4 people with 4 living players.

I just do not follow your reasoning here. It does not match your confidence to stop and say 'They are lock town, Lets vote to end the game instead of talk about it because nothing will change my mind'
    nah, idc if hopes card was wrong or altered. he was clearly clearly clearly scum. And so what bisected. In my eyes, once is lock town and pretty much nothing can change my mind.

16. ISO #2616

17. ISO #2617

nah, idc if hopes card was wrong or altered. he was clearly clearly clearly scum. And so what bisected. In my eyes, once is lock town and pretty much nothing can change my mind.
    You are not making sense. If you had just said you did not think about it I might have believed there was some world where you were derping town. But to say Hope was clearly scum thus Once could not be any kind of scum because of their targeting Hope does not add up in the slightest.

Logic jumps:

Only cult exists
    Last Hope is cult (in spite of flip)
    Once Upon's action is pure with no influence of BD WIFOM

You can not explain any of these 3 logic jumps because your reason for fast voting had nothing to do with your 'test' and that 'test' was just an excuse to push a fast vote.

18. ISO #2618

and you know what, @FM-Silent Night , if you're really the townie in this situation and once is by chance scum... shame on you for hardly reading yesterday.
    Excuse me for feeling sick.

Your tone really has totally changed sense yesterday. Before then you were calm and reasoning and then Yesterday you went to shoving lynches and demanding people are idiots if they can not see your lynch is the obvious must.

19. ISO #2619

You are not making sense. If you had just said you did not think about it I might have believed there was some world where you were derping town. But to say Hope was clearly scum thus Once could not be any kind of scum because of their targeting Hope does not add up in the slightest.

Logic jumps:

Only cult exists
    Last Hope is cult (in spite of flip)
    Once Upon's action is pure with no influence of BD WIFOM

You can not explain any of these 3 logic jumps because your reason for fast voting had nothing to do with your 'test' and that 'test' was just an excuse to push a fast vote.
    I do not care to duke it out with you. In my view, you're obvi scum at this point for just pulling shit out of your ass.

If I was to not assume there was more than just cult, what would be the alternative? an arsonist? I have heavily believed once to be town pretty much all game, hence why I bussed him all the damn time (why I bussed him instead of Allstars tbh at the beginning). Last hope was clearly scum. CLEARLY. and if you're town and you choose to not believe that, you're just as dumb as those other two num nuts.

anyways, im out
    this game has been exhausting and I have literally, LITERALLY, laid everything out on the line. believe it, don't... I can go to bed tonight knowing that I was an A1 town player this game.

20. ISO #2620

Excuse me for feeling sick.

Your tone really has totally changed sense yesterday. Before then you were calm and reasoning and then Yesterday you went to shoving lynches and demanding people are idiots if they can not see your lynch is the obvious must.
    calm and reasoning.... hmmm... confirmed you read nothing. absolutely nothing.

21. ISO #2621

I do not care to duke it out with you. In my view, you're obvi scum at this point for just pulling shit out of your ass.

If I was to not assume there was more than just cult, what would be the alternative? an arsonist? I have heavily believed once to be town pretty much all game, hence why I bussed him all the damn time (why I bussed him instead of Allstars tbh at the beginning). Last hope was clearly scum. CLEARLY. and if you're town and you choose to not believe that, you're just as dumb as those other two num nuts.

anyways, im out
    this game has been exhausting and I have literally, LITERALLY, laid everything out on the line. believe it, don't... I can go to bed tonight knowing that I was an A1 town player this game.
    *** If I was to assume there was more than just cult****

just had to correct that before I sincerely fuck off. that's how much I trust my lock with once. I'm voting the correct player, and there's nothing more I can do.

22. ISO #2622

anyways, im out
    Its not that I do not believe Hope was scum. Its that I do not believe your reasoning or your 'test' was a test at all.

You should have given some consideration to BD WIFOM instead of jumping to the conclusion their action made them confirmed town

The way you just assumed both that there was only 1 scum (cult) and that Hope was cult does not make any sense

And lets be real here. Yesterday you were not even willing to entertain the idea I was scum. You were even cracking jokes about how special our relationship was and how you understand that we can not be together at points in this game. To go from that to justifying that I must just be confirmed scum because.... Once checked hope? You town read me very hard this game so how can you point to past reads like yours on me did not exist?

And if you are so confident its just a cult situation we are in why are you not trying to vet us? Who is to say a conversion or a disguise could not have happened last night? Its like you have no interest in actually solving today and just want to push a position.

23. ISO #2623

*** If I was to assume there was more than just cult****

just had to correct that before I sincerely fuck off. that's how much I trust my lock with once. I'm voting the correct player, and there's nothing more I can do.
    There is 48 hours in the day. Take all the time you need. I will not be the one to quick hammer...

Seriously.. That first hour vote has me thinking some 'too scummy to be scum' nonsense.

24. ISO #2624

25. ISO #2625

26. ISO #2626

27. ISO #2627

28. ISO #2628

As i expected, laying down in bed proved to be rather inspiring, i think i've got an epiphany and solved the game.
    The last scum revealed his REAL role with the Last Hope flip. That was his deadly mistake.
    That rolecard says true : he is the sole non-town role. We were all town. All except Matrix.
    The n1 flip was fabricated n0, and it worked wonders : d2 was almost non-existent, nothing constructive for town.
    That flip must've striked you : your role is "Wizard", their faction is "Wizard Federation". This is no coincidence : Matrix made up this "cult" role off yours. I assume feeding ideas to the über disguiser of Doom is the real purpose for the wildness of the roles, that and feeding paranoïa.
    For evidence, Matrix was the first to really push for a Toons lynch.
    n2 Matrix made a mistake and got himself outted. Luckily for him, he had a one-shot lynch-evading ability, and was able to survive.
    His rolecard informs us that he cannot do anything else beside disguising, so the busses that night were Atlantic, the original's. Thanks to his "Perfect Information" he was able to know who was bussed and build a narrative according to that.
    For evidence, the difference in tone, number of messages, confidence of Atlantic between days 1/2 & 3/4 is really striking.
    n3 i ignited, but he couldn't know i'd ignite so "fast" because i had no idea we were still 6v1. He used Perfect Deception to frame me, Last Hope & Wastelander and probably literally everyone in the game but himself as "Wizard Federation". That night he also had bussing powers from killing Atlantic.
    He then used my feedback to attack Last Hope and Souls, and continue pocketing me in the process.
    n4 he asks me to visit so he can confirm himself as bus driver.
    d5 he goes all in early in the day, trying to make us fear like we've nothing to fear anymore since the scums are dying by dozens. He tries to make me hammer you ASAP, confident that he has me in the bag.

Silent Night, you doesn't look like the type of player scum is at all. You seem distant and cautious, he is reckless and confident. You would never have revealed your real role on the Last Hope flip. Matrix would, Matrix did thus matrix is Atlantic and that means Atlantic needs to die.
    -vote FM-Mid-Atlantic

Do not feel urged to hammer, i am placing this vote to remind me how strong my conviction is.
    I will answer every and all questions you may have, feel free to ask.

29. ISO #2629

Spoiler : previous post :
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Once Upon a Town View Post
    As i expected, laying down in bed proved to be rather inspiring, i think i've got an epiphany and solved the game.
    The last scum revealed his REAL role with the Last Hope flip. That was his deadly mistake.
    That rolecard says true : he is the sole non-town role. We were all town. All except Matrix.
    The n1 flip was fabricated n0, and it worked wonders : d2 was almost non-existent, nothing constructive for town.
    That flip must've striked you : your role is "Wizard", their faction is "Wizard Federation". This is no coincidence : Matrix made up this "cult" role off yours. I assume feeding ideas to the über disguiser of Doom is the real purpose for the wildness of the roles, that and feeding paranoïa.
    For evidence, Matrix was the first to really push for a Toons lynch.
    n2 Matrix made a mistake and got himself outted. Luckily for him, he had a one-shot lynch-evading ability, and was able to survive.
    His rolecard informs us that he cannot do anything else beside disguising, so the busses that night were Atlantic, the original's. Thanks to his "Perfect Information" he was able to know who was bussed and build a narrative according to that.
    For evidence, the difference in tone, number of messages, confidence of Atlantic between days 1/2 & 3/4 is really striking.
    n3 i ignited, but he couldn't know i'd ignite so "fast" because i had no idea we were still 6v1. He used Perfect Deception to frame me, Last Hope & Wastelander and probably literally everyone in the game but himself as "Wizard Federation". That night he also had bussing powers from killing Atlantic.
    He then used my feedback to attack Last Hope and Souls, and continue pocketing me in the process.
    n4 he asks me to visit so he can confirm himself as bus driver.
    d5 he goes all in early in the day, trying to make us fear like we've nothing to fear anymore since the scums are dying by dozens. He tries to make me hammer you ASAP, confident that he has me in the bag.

Silent Night, you doesn't look like the type of player scum is at all. You seem distant and cautious, he is reckless and confident. You would never have revealed your real role on the Last Hope flip. Matrix would, Matrix did thus matrix is Atlantic and that means Atlantic needs to die.
    -vote FM-Mid-Atlantic

Do not feel urged to hammer, i am placing this vote to remind me how strong my conviction is.
    I will answer every and all questions you may have, feel free to ask.

About Atlantic's confidence, i think you will agree that early D5 is even more telling.

30. ISO #2630

31. ISO #2631

32. ISO #2632

LOL.
    if I am matrix, how is that bisected was blackmailed instead of you. Please, please answer this.
    You gave us all the explanation yourself :
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Enhanced Disguises
    When disguised as another player you gain nerfed versions of their abilities necessary to maintain the disguise without granting you significant additional power.

33. ISO #2633

34. ISO #2634

ah, see. Now that makes sense. and in fact you pretty much just outted yourself. You see, matrix claimed to have a cop check ability that wasn't spy. @FM-Silent Night , I mentioned that to you in a private chat. You ended up with that role, I didnt.

35. ISO #2635

36. ISO #2636

37. ISO #2637

I can literally answer any question silent asks me to prove I am still the same person they met day 1. If you choose the paint the world that I was disguised, I can easily, easily confirm I wasn't just by answering questions from conversations off the top of my head. Preferably questions about things we discussed day 1 given clearly matrix had access to our day 2 chat.

38. ISO #2638

39. ISO #2639

40. ISO #2640

41. ISO #2641

42. ISO #2642

43. ISO #2643

44. ISO #2644

you know, if you claim that I gained a nerf version of matrix's role.... then you would be insinuating that I knew matrix was a bus driver from the get go, when I in fact have been claiming bus driver since pretty much the middle of day 1.

45. ISO #2645

you know, if you claim that I gained a nerf version of matrix's role.... then you would be insinuating that I knew matrix was a bus driver from the get go, when I in fact have been claiming bus driver since pretty much the middle of day 1.
    no, wait, you're implying I took over myself. I would say nerfed means that I wouldn't be able to bus four slots

46. ISO #2646

47. ISO #2647

When I revealed everything about my role to Atlantic and Last Hope I lied that my mana gain names were different from the warlocks. Figured if I had some function to use a name to grab abilities some scum may as well given I thought I was right that scum also had a utility to gain mana from votes. Now I am just wondering if that D1 Toons flip was some tailored stuff to frame me given the factions name.

you know, it's interesting that you say this. because I just double checked, and realized you actually never claimed the name of your abilities day 1. Interesting coincidence your roles match every scum role that has been flipped.

GG, you definitely duped me. Relationship clearly over.
    @FM-Once Upon a Town , I am not disguised. But that does not matter now cause I'm going to place my vote, and silent is going to come back and hammer me.

-vote FM-Silent Night

48. ISO #2648

49. ISO #2649

I honestly want to give it some thought.

A lot of what Once said makes sense to me in some ways. If that role card was real I could see a 10v1 with 2 lives and it somewhat fits what we have seen but holy shit that is a big evil. Maybe they were forced to reveal their role and threw in trolling before and after doing so to hide what they could or maybe they were just throwing it out in our face. The fact Wilders role looked untouched could fit their terminate ability while Bisected's flip looks like all out trolling.

Or it could all be trolling. I duno.

@FM-Mid-Atlantic For what its worth I am not just going to fast hammer you. I will think about some things to ask you but Matrix did have access to all chats so I would rather have rapid exchanges when you are around. Otherwise information could be referenced although this runs into some issues I won't ramble about. There is plenty of time for us to consider all the angles in this situation and I do not see the need to rush it.

Although you gotta put yourself in my shoes here and ask why wouldn't Once Upon a Town hammer me if they were evil and had the win? Why wouldn't I hammer you? Analysis aside I am not sure what level of reasoning could make me overlook these facts.

50. ISO #2650