Results 2,551 to 2,600 of 2710
  1. ISO #2551

2. ISO #2552

3. ISO #2553

4. ISO #2554

Re: S-FM 337: Play at Your Own Risk

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Once Upon a Town View Post
    What's ur wincon ?
    Also, did we actually wipe cult out D1 ?...
    I have no idea. This is my rolecard:
    Alignment: Town
    Role: Wizard

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities. Use your vote and your role to win!

Role Abilities:
    Mana Gain
    (Passive)
    Gain 2 mana at the start of each day.

Harvest Malice
    (Passive)
    Gain an additional 1 mana per player that is voting you at EoD. You may self-vote to trigger this ability too.

Ability Thief
    (Multitaskable, Unlimited Use)
    Spend 3 mana, target another player, and guess the name of a role ability that they possess. If your guess is correct, you permanently steal that ability from them.

Note: Unlimited Use means you may use the ability multiple times in the same phase, if you had 30 mana, you could attempt to steal 10 abilities.

Clairvoyance
    (Multitaskable)
    Spend mana equal to the amount of mana you began the night with to cast both of the following spells:
    - Infiltrate
    - Anonymous Post

- Infiltrate
    You will join one random existing non-factional private chat at the start of the next day.

Alternatively you may elect to delay the infiltration to instead join one random existing non-factional private chat at the start of the next night.

- Anonymous Post
    You may submit a SoD and an EoD message. The messages will be anonymously posted at SoD and EoD respectively.

I lied about 2 things this game. I never had any vest buying ability. Did that for WIFOM because I wanted to play as overt town.

When I revealed everything about my role to Atlantic and Last Hope I lied that my mana gain names were different from the warlocks. Figured if I had some function to use a name to grab abilities some scum may as well given I thought I was right that scum also had a utility to gain mana from votes. Now I am just wondering if that D1 Toons flip was some tailored stuff to frame me given the factions name.

5. ISO #2555

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mid-Atlantic View Post
    -vote FM-Silent Night

there is nothing more that can be said to change my mind

vote with me, or don't, but I whole heartedly believe this is the correct choice.
    You cautioned not to vote and then you just throw a vote out without even giving time to talk...

If Once does not hammer me they are the other town. If they are the scum you are a fool for doing this.

6. ISO #2556

7. ISO #2557

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Silent Night View Post
    You cautioned not to vote and then you just throw a vote out without even giving time to talk...

If Once does not hammer me they are the other town. If they are the scum you are a fool for doing this.
    I cautioned you guys, not myself. LMFAO. im parking my vote because Once passed the test.

8. ISO #2558

9. ISO #2559

10. ISO #2560

Okay let's go full tinfoil.
    Last Hope was framed as MLP and was the last cultist.
    If we are going full tinfoil I think we should go further than that and ask if Cult ever existed in the first place or if there actually was some evil with a massive tailoring ability like we saw in that role card.

11. ISO #2561

12. ISO #2562

13. ISO #2563

14. ISO #2564

15. ISO #2565

16. ISO #2566

17. ISO #2567

You are matrix.
    The weird thing is I was walking into today thinking you were most likely the scum. But with Atlantic giving 0 fucks about their vote and understanding how important it is not to misscast I dont know.

Like.. Even if they thought you were culted why would preforming an action in any way translate to you not being culted? Their reasoning does not make sense to me in a game where they gave decent reasoning for most of it.

18. ISO #2568

19. ISO #2569

The weird thing is I was walking into today thinking you were most likely the scum. But with Atlantic giving 0 fucks about their vote and understanding how important it is not to misscast I dont know.

Like.. Even if they thought you were culted why would preforming an action in any way translate to you not being culted? Their reasoning does not make sense to me in a game where they gave decent reasoning for most of it.
    There is literally 0% chance i am scum.
    Which is obvious from my POV but even from yours it should be pretty obvious

20. ISO #2570

I expected you to jump on the occasion to cast shade on Atlantic

21. ISO #2571

N1 - Atlantic -> Once upon a town, Last hope > Silent Night

N2- Atlantic -> bisected, Once upon a town > Wilder Wastelander

N3- Atlantic > Wilder Wastelander, Once upon a town > bisected

N4- Atlantic > Bisected, Last Hope > Once upon a town
    @FM-Once Upon a Town , you have been on every bus.

22. ISO #2572

There is literally 0% chance i am scum.
    Which is obvious from my POV but even from yours it should be pretty obvious
    I am paranoid as fuck after seeing these crazy flips. I mean.. One was literally called 'What the cluck.'

Either Lag is trolling or someone else with some kind of tailoring function is and it greatly changes what we can accept to be true about this game if we can not trust flips.

23. ISO #2573

24. ISO #2574

I expected you to jump on the occasion to cast shade on Atlantic
    I do not trust anyone. 2v1 at best. At worst its 1v1v1 and I am the only town. But yeah, Atlantic throwing a vote like they already know the game state looks especially shady after seeing them caution to be careful with votes.

25. ISO #2575

no, see, you missed it. Cult would have had to target a cult member to convert him. and he knows that too given he doused last hope while trying to douse himself.

26. ISO #2576

I do not trust anyone. 2v1 at best. At worst its 1v1v1 and I am the only town. But yeah, Atlantic throwing a vote like they already know the game state looks especially shady after seeing them caution to be careful with votes.
    Why do you bother thinking about whether its 1v1v1 or 2v1 ? It doesn't change jackshit for you, or me even

27. ISO #2577

28. ISO #2578

29. ISO #2579

Why do you bother thinking about whether its 1v1v1 or 2v1 ? It doesn't change jackshit for you, or me even
    If it is 1v1v1 I would rather you two open wolf. I do not like being the stupid one in the situation. If I am to loose regardless lets just move past it and accept what is coming while keeping things fun.

30. ISO #2580

31. ISO #2581

32. ISO #2582

If it is 1v1v1 I would rather you two open wolf. I do not like being the stupid one in the situation. If I am to loose regardless lets just move past it and accept what is coming while keeping things fun.
    Thing is, from MY POV, you're the ones i suspect are both non-town. And you could be saying that as non-town.

33. ISO #2583

34. ISO #2584

35. ISO #2585

The chances that the D1 flip were tailored are extremely slim, since it would have to be the n0 action
    True.

Regardless flips HAVE to be a lie. Last hopes says something about being the only non-town while toons flipped Cult. One of them 100% has to be a lie if not both. Last Hopes sounds too insane to be real though and thats before we account for the faction being the my little pony fan club or the Rick Roll at the end. The thing thats bothering me is how it all looks legit except for the beginning and end while Bisected's looks to troll all the way through..

It would certainly be nice if we did snipe the cult before they ever got going but I do not think we can rule anything out.

36. ISO #2586

37. ISO #2587

38. ISO #2588

39. ISO #2589

40. ISO #2590

41. ISO #2591

42. ISO #2592

43. ISO #2593

I am not sure how well the word pleading fits in context. It was more of a 'You are probably scum given this so I am not going to plead shit' statement.
    I mean, not only you need to find the scum, you also need to convince the other town (me) that you really are town too and not the 3rd guy.

44. ISO #2594

45. ISO #2595

46. ISO #2596

I'm in a tight spot. I really think you are Matrix now, but Silent doesn't feel like he's town at all...
    Maybe i'm the last town and my life really really really sucks ?
    because I said you passed a test? I mean... I clearly designed the bus targets to ask you that question. You cannot refute that I bussed you last night.

47. ISO #2597

also, I just want to mention, silent was the only one to know early on in the game that gravity was a jailor.
    But why would I kill the Jailor who trusted me so very much they held up a day to hear my thoughts on who they should role block? If I was evil that player would be a huge benefit to me.

Just search for their "Code Aardvark" and look at our interactions. I mention the word 'Cheesecake Sandwich' which was code for jailing target. Our code was also alphabetical which is why I misinterpreted it at first. A word meaning player 1, B player 2 so I thought Aardvark meant they were asking me if I wanted to be jailed again for protection instead of them asking who should be role blocked.

48. ISO #2598

because I said you passed a test? I mean... I clearly designed the bus targets to ask you that question. You cannot refute that I bussed you last night.
    well, I also designed it to have wilder rb you just in case he listened and went to rb last hope. NO RBING THE BUS DRIVER

49. ISO #2599

I want to hear more about this test.

What about them preforming an action would clear them as cult so hard you would hang the game on it without a single thought? Especially after seeing those crazy flips that strongly suggest the host or a player messed with flips?

50. ISO #2600