8. ISO #2358

9. ISO #2359

10. ISO #2360

11. ISO #2361

12. ISO #2362

13. ISO #2363

Re: S-FM 337: Play at Your Own Risk

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Once Upon a Town View Post
    I can't believe that you came back but that's all you've had to say...
    That was a joke. I was here for a second. I will be back later, sorry. Still IRL buiseness. I will surely return until day ends, but not now. And I will have time to re-read everything.

14. ISO #2364

15. ISO #2365

16. ISO #2366

Wilder and Silent Night still haven't made a decision, so technically, no.
    i have a question.
    due to prolonged life, i will die only sod5. if you lynch me tmrw, i will die eod5.
    IF im scum, i will still be able to do sh!t in the next night.
    however, i will prove me being town in the next night (night 4) (unless you suspect me+wilder scum team)
    soo. why dont you just wait until i prove myself town?

17. ISO #2367

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Last Hope View Post
    Alright this is what I got from last night.
    I watched Wilder last night, and Mid Atlantic visited them.
    I alignment checked Mid-Atlantic and I saw them as Wizard Federation.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mid-Atlantic View Post
    because if last hope is wizard federation and visited me, but im not culted, then it has to be the person who I swapped myself with, which is wilder.
    tbf, if it was all three, I think the game would be over by now... 6 left... 3 v 3... yeah, bisected first.
    I feel the smell of scum bullshit here.

Ok, Last Hope can just lie about his check if he is scum. But what about Once Upon? According to his check...

So we've got :
    if ignite can be bussed, wizards are :
    Wastelander + Bisected + Last Hope + ???
    if my feedback about who i "doused" is bullshit, wizards are :
    Wastelander + Silent + ???
    if my actual alignment is bullshit, then wizards are :
    Me + Last Hope + ???

Last Hope is certain to die, and i cannot cult anyone if my alignment is indeed Cult, so we shouldn't play around that. Then i guess the lynch is wastelander ?
    The problem is that I am still not the cult. Once Upon lies about his check and he is real scum? Another redirection applied?

@FM-Silent Night , are you here?

18. ISO #2368

19. ISO #2369

20. ISO #2370

21. ISO #2371

22. ISO #2372

And we realy need to solve that feedback. Because something doesn't fit here:

1. Once Upon lies about his check(which means he is scum).
    2. Atlantic lies about busing me with him (which means Once Upon's check is correct and Atlantic is scum).
    3. Everyone said the truth (which means I am scum. I know I am not, but I can't exclude this for the purity of the experiment).
    4. Everyone said the truth, but one more redirection/framing applied (which means someone else is scum).
    5. Host lies (which means host is scum and invest info is meaningless in this game).

Can we dig more here? Or we just taking that "day 3 feedback", which could just be a typo by the host, as the main reason of lynching Bisected Souls? I agree, delaying death is great ability for scum, but I can say that about EVERY revealed ability in this game. @FM-Mid-Atlantic , @FM-Once Upon a Town , why you think game is solved already?

23. ISO #2373

I've had a hell of a day IRL, and maybe I'm not careful enough and missed some arguments in favor of the fact that Bissected Souls is a cult. But at least I see a lot of arguments in favor of the fact that the cult is me or Silent or Once Upon is lying at all, which also cannot be ruled out.

Also Silent Night is too silent today, but I want to have his opinion about what is happening here too before end this day.

24. ISO #2374

Once's feedback can literally be explained by my bussing. It's very clear here that Bisected and Last Hope are a duo.
    You just said you bussed me and you, and Once checked you and revealed wizard federation. There is no Bisected and Last Hope variables in this equation, only me, you and Once Upon. Will you just ignore that check?

25. ISO #2375

Im having a bit of trouble getting my head back in the game but I am better than yesterday. Last Hope's flip helps resolve Wilder and Once. Wilder with the peek and Once with the chances of 2 very strong invests both being town. It is also of not with no N3 bussing on Last Hope their cult peek would be the only straight up one.
    Doesn't matter. It will happen anyways.

Bisecteds flip helps solve for Once and Atlantic. I am leaning towards that vote given their behavior this entire game has been so utterly survival focused on top of a damning peek.

Best world scenario Bisected and Hope both flip evil and its game over with a badass night action by Once.

Wilder brought up an interesting potential of lynching Hope to effectively skip the day but I am less in favor of this if we are going up against cult. More time = more converts and I am not with this 'lets get converted' plan that keeps getting brought up.

Spoiler : For referance :
    Once:
    N1 i targeted Silent Night, as i said, but i ended up "dousing" Last Hope, for some fucking reason.
    N2 i targeted Wilder Wastelander, forgetting he had asked to serve as shield because i was tired, and ended up "dousing" myself.

You have ignited!
    Last Hope is: Wizard Federation
    Last Hope visited: Mid-Atlantic
    Last Hope was visited by: No one

Once Upon a Town is: Wizard Federation
    Once Upon a Town visited: No one
    Once Upon a Town was visited by: Mid-Atlantic

N3 busses
    Once / Bisected
    Atlantic / Wilder

Any way we look at this situation Bisected is the logical play. If I were to ignore all mechanical information analysis still points me at them. I do not think I have really seen them dig into a single player the entire game past some small bits in a wall D1.
    -vote FM-Bisected Souls

26. ISO #2376

27. ISO #2377

28. ISO #2378

29. ISO #2379

30. ISO #2380

31. ISO #2381

32. ISO #2382

33. ISO #2383

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wilder Wastelander View Post
    Last Hope is dead already. I will jail Once Upon in case we're wrong. Jailing is NOT roleblocking, I can decide will I block or not, based on flip.
    He's not dead already, he has the ability to use his ability tonight. Bisected lied and won't be able to use his ability. You must roleblock last hope as well.

34. ISO #2384

35. ISO #2385

I feel the smell of scum bullshit here.

Ok, Last Hope can just lie about his check if he is scum. But what about Once Upon? According to his check...

The problem is that I am still not the cult. Once Upon lies about his check and he is real scum? Another redirection applied?

@FM-Silent Night , are you here?
    Those were estimatations assuming cult could convert you. After doing some maths, it turns out they probably can't, so scum are Last Hope + Souls atm.

36. ISO #2386

37. ISO #2387

And we realy need to solve that feedback. Because something doesn't fit here:

1. Once Upon lies about his check(which means he is scum).
    2. Atlantic lies about busing me with him (which means Once Upon's check is correct and Atlantic is scum).
    3. Everyone said the truth (which means I am scum. I know I am not, but I can't exclude this for the purity of the experiment).
    4. Everyone said the truth, but one more redirection/framing applied (which means someone else is scum).
    5. Host lies (which means host is scum and invest info is meaningless in this game).

Can we dig more here? Or we just taking that "day 3 feedback", which could just be a typo by the host, as the main reason of lynching Bisected Souls? I agree, delaying death is great ability for scum, but I can say that about EVERY revealed ability in this game. @FM-Mid-Atlantic , @FM-Once Upon a Town , why you think game is solved already?
    Okay it looks like you're confused, here's a tl;dr :
    Last Hope claims you are scum, because he visited Atlantic, who bussed himself with you, and got scum as feedback.
    I claim that Bissected Souls and Last Hope are scum, because i "checked" myself & Last Hope and Atlantic bussed me with Bissected Souls.

In the previous post, i claim that you are cult because i assumed cult had enough mana to convert you, too. It turns out they probably didn't, because nothing else explains the kill on Gravity.

38. ISO #2388

You just said you bussed me and you, and Once checked you and revealed wizard federation. There is no Bisected and Last Hope variables in this equation, only me, you and Once Upon. Will you just ignore that check?
    That's Last Hope, not me. Read again.

39. ISO #2389

40. ISO #2390

One more note from me:
    If delaying death is a feature of the cult, then hammering Bissected Souls will feed him with mana. We must give no more than one vote more than second place.
    Yes, we should never have hammered ever since D2 but we've been stupid.

41. ISO #2391

He's not dead already, he has the ability to use his ability tonight. Bisected lied and won't be able to use his ability. You must roleblock last hope as well.
    Oh yes, if Souls cannot use any ability then blocking Last Hope prevents all conversions.
    Btw a conversion IS happening tonight otherwise

42. ISO #2392

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Silent Night View Post
    Im having a bit of trouble getting my head back in the game but I am better than yesterday. Last Hope's flip helps resolve Wilder and Once. Wilder with the peek and Once with the chances of 2 very strong invests both being town. It is also of not with no N3 bussing on Last Hope their cult peek would be the only straight up one.
    Doesn't matter. It will happen anyways.

Bisecteds flip helps solve for Once and Atlantic. I am leaning towards that vote given their behavior this entire game has been so utterly survival focused on top of a damning peek.

Best world scenario Bisected and Hope both flip evil and its game over with a badass night action by Once.

Wilder brought up an interesting potential of lynching Hope to effectively skip the day but I am less in favor of this if we are going up against cult. More time = more converts and I am not with this 'lets get converted' plan that keeps getting brought up.

Spoiler : For referance :
    Once:
    N1 i targeted Silent Night, as i said, but i ended up "dousing" Last Hope, for some fucking reason.
    N2 i targeted Wilder Wastelander, forgetting he had asked to serve as shield because i was tired, and ended up "dousing" myself.

You have ignited!
    Last Hope is: Wizard Federation
    Last Hope visited: Mid-Atlantic
    Last Hope was visited by: No one

Once Upon a Town is: Wizard Federation
    Once Upon a Town visited: No one
    Once Upon a Town was visited by: Mid-Atlantic

N3 busses
    Once / Bisected
    Atlantic / Wilder

Any way we look at this situation Bisected is the logical play. If I were to ignore all mechanical information analysis still points me at them. I do not think I have really seen them dig into a single player the entire game past some small bits in a wall D1.
    -vote FM-Bisected Souls
    seriously? what peek?
    the smoke of investoline was bussed, leading to host liying? your "best scenario" wont flip, IM ABOUT TO PROVE ME TOWN
    FCKER

43. ISO #2393

44. ISO #2394

45. ISO #2395

46. ISO #2396

47. ISO #2397

48. ISO #2398

hahaa
    see you tmrw d5 fcker
    then i wwill activate party host d5
    and scream in your ears n5
    whats the highest pages a thread ever got here? i will break it xD

49. ISO #2399

50. ISO #2400