Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 2710
  1. ISO #1401

2. ISO #1402

3. ISO #1403

4. ISO #1404

Re: S-FM 337: Play at Your Own Risk

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Gravity Falls View Post
    ??
    Im just really tired and fumbling about.

Bisected or Wilder might be dangerous at night if they are neutral. To open my POE past that draws in lots of questions.

You did have a valid point on Politico. Their clear is largly based on the claimed alignment cop actually being true and the neutral being able to be detected by it. As time goes on that will decrease confidence in their free pass status. Once looks good in most respects. I just don't have over info that helps clear him like I do for every other player.

5. ISO #1405

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wilder Wastelander View Post
    @FM-Mid-Atlantic can you say something about that?
    I know his role/what he claims and one of his abilities/ he only told me one ability. it's not even that useful/a huge loss for town if the slot is removed.
    Still doesn't answer how he ended up in one of the chats I was in, since All Stars didn't add him., and I don't see how that ties in with the role he claimed.
    no clue what he's talking about when it comes to Allstars tho

6. ISO #1406

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Silent Night View Post
    Im just really tired and fumbling about.

Bisected or Wilder might be dangerous at night if they are neutral. To open my POE past that draws in lots of questions.

You did have a valid point on Politico. Their clear is largly based on the claimed alignment cop actually being true and the neutral being able to be detected by it. As time goes on that will decrease confidence in their free pass status. Once looks good in most respects. I just don't have over info that helps clear him like I do for every other player.
    Do you think a party ability from a scum is at all a possibility? That's what Bisected is insinuating, and it'd be a very strange ability for scum to have, considering it kind of hurts scum with town having more discussion time...

7. ISO #1407

Im sure we will circle back and look at everyone again as the game goes on. Even if Matrix is cult the fact a conversion mechanic existed will keep some level of paranoia as the game goes on and reads will have to be re-visited. Then there is the fact that the spy was super concerned about a potential disguiser.

Something really tin-foil makes me a little worried it could be because they had a disguiser function and them going quite was it going to use. But it will be a tough role to play given how many people have shared chats and how much information about chats has been shared through chats..

8. ISO #1408

Do you think a party ability from a scum is at all a possibility? That's what Bisected is insinuating, and it'd be a very strange ability for scum to have, considering it kind of hurts scum with town having more discussion time...
    Possible. But honestly it would be kinda silly. If it existed I would expect it would be on Matrix given their role was about being a chat God. Giving them free reign would make sense..

As a separate function it makes less sense to me for a scum utility. They don't gain anything but claim WIFOM from that really.

9. ISO #1409

Possible. But honestly it would be kinda silly. If it existed I would expect it would be on Matrix given their role was about being a chat God. Giving them free reign would make sense..

As a separate function it makes less sense to me for a scum utility. They don't gain anything but claim WIFOM from that really.
    @FM-Bisected Souls you should use it then

10. ISO #1410

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mid-Atlantic View Post
    I know his role/what he claims and one of his abilities/ he only told me one ability. it's not even that useful/a huge loss for town if the slot is removed.
    Still doesn't answer how he ended up in one of the chats I was in, since All Stars didn't add him., and I don't see how that ties in with the role he claimed.

This is a lie
    maybe unintented
    but i did a full role claim

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

13. ISO #1413

14. ISO #1414

15. ISO #1415

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mid-Atlantic View Post
    Sounds like a spy role, no?

16. ISO #1416

17. ISO #1417

18. ISO #1418

19. ISO #1419

20. ISO #1420

21. ISO #1421

22. ISO #1422

23. ISO #1423

24. ISO #1424

25. ISO #1425

26. ISO #1426

27. ISO #1427

28. ISO #1428

29. ISO #1429

Play at Your Own Risk

About Self Votes and Hammers
    The Vote Count bot does not recognize self-votes. But they still fully count during the EoD tally. Consider any interactions with self-votes and inducing hammers to be fair game. That is to say, if a slot is hammered to end the day when it "shouldn't" have been hammered because of self-votes, the day still ends. Or if a slot "should" be hammered because of self-votes, but isn't because self-votes don't count for the bot - then the day continues.

It's not a bug, it's a feature!

30. ISO #1430

31. ISO #1431

32. ISO #1432

33. ISO #1433

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post

Play at Your Own Risk

The Vote Count bot does not recognize self-votes. But they still fully count during the EoD tally. Consider any interactions with self-votes and inducing hammers to be fair game. That is to say, if a slot is hammered to end the day when it "shouldn't" have been hammered because of self-votes, the day still ends. Or if a slot "should" be hammered because of self-votes, but isn't because self-votes don't count for the bot - then the day continues.

does this mean day is over or no

34. ISO #1434

35. ISO #1435

36. ISO #1436

This is a good point. I think that works?

@Lag
    If day's end is a hammer and a players vote is not somewhere does their no vote count as a 'sleep' or 'skip' vote?

And what happens to a player if they do break this rule?
    No sleep/skip vote means that in a roleless vacuum, every day will end where a player tied for the most votes is eliminated. Someone gets chopped, no days with no elimination.

If everyone voted sleep and hammered sleep - then the EoD vote tally is 0 votes for all players. Therefore all players are tied for most votes and a random player from the whole list is eliminated.

If no one voted all day - then the EoD vote tally will also be 0 votes for all players. Therefore all players are tied for most votes and a random player from the whole list is eliminated.

37. ISO #1437

38. ISO #1438

39. ISO #1439

40. ISO #1440

41. ISO #1441

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post

Play at Your Own Risk

If the bot doesn't end the day, then the day continues.

The bot hasn't ended this day, so the day is still live.

42. ISO #1442

43. ISO #1443

44. ISO #1444

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Bisected Souls View Post
    yes, i explained everything, EVERYTHING in the chat
    Was All Stars only confirmed town to you, or were they confirmed town to Mid Atlantic as well? Basically, if you had not mentioned All Stars was confirmed town, would Mid have known? When did this explanation happen?

45. ISO #1445

46. ISO #1446

Was All Stars only confirmed town to you, or were they confirmed town to Mid Atlantic as well? Basically, if you had not mentioned All Stars was confirmed town, would Mid have known? When did this explanation happen?
    so at n0, all stars had the player list shown and should have tooken a random player, and to this smth would have happened.
    star didnt know what will happen with that player.
    IF star and mid where s/s team, then their interaction at start, BEFORE i showed up(i entered oonly n1) would have been wayy different. IF star would have been scum, then he would have taken action from chat
    it was kinda a behaviour read, just star didnt knew that anyone will ever see it or know it what he is doing
    and yes, i was thinking bout MID being scum, and killing town confirmed
    however, why would have MID then pointed out the not fully posted flip to lag? he was the only one besides me who knew of that chat and how it works etc, so he was the only one who knew that flip wasnt full. (except stars was in other chats and said there? is that possible?)

47. ISO #1447

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Bisected Souls View Post
    so at n0, all stars had the player list shown and should have tooken a random player, and to this smth would have happened.
    star didnt know what will happen with that player.
    IF star and mid where s/s team, then their interaction at start, BEFORE i showed up(i entered oonly n1) would have been wayy different. IF star would have been scum, then he would have taken action from chat
    it was kinda a behaviour read, just star didnt knew that anyone will ever see it or know it what he is doing
    and yes, i was thinking bout MID being scum, and killing town confirmed
    however, why would have MID then pointed out the not fully posted flip to lag? he was the only one besides me who knew of that chat and how it works etc, so he was the only one who knew that flip wasnt full. (except stars was in other chats and said there? is that possible?)
    So this isn't mechanical
    nevermind then, this doesn't really mean anything...

48. ISO #1448

49. ISO #1449

50. ISO #1450