Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 2710
  1. ISO #2251

2. ISO #2252

3. ISO #2253

4. ISO #2254

Re: S-FM 337: Play at Your Own Risk

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mid-Atlantic View Post
    While I'm insanely annoyed by this game... this is great great news and I don't regret bussing your blackmail anymore. This is perfect.
    If Bisected is cult, he have no abilities now.
    Besides, if he was a cultist, he would delay Toones' death day1, aren't him?

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Once Upon a Town View Post
    @FM-Wilder Wastelander are you converted ?
    Unfortunately no

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Once Upon a Town View Post
    If you're not, then our solve with Atlantic is still valid and we're good.
    Atlantic just said that my blackmail target (you) was great and voted you, after that he jumped to Bisected. If Bisected is scum, he is not dangerous, as he is deprived of all his abilities by my blackmail. If he starts the party this night, he is town.

5. ISO #2255

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wilder Wastelander View Post

Unfortunately no

Atlantic just said that my blackmail target (you) was great and voted you, after that he jumped to Bisected. If Bisected is scum, he is not dangerous, as he is deprived of all his abilities by my blackmail. If he starts the party this night, he is town.
    Thanks wilder for the blackmail

6. ISO #2256

7. ISO #2257

He was converted after Toones' death... duh.

No, I said bisected being blackmailed is great because now he has no abilities since he clearly has lied, and also scum slipped.

8. ISO #2258

9. ISO #2259

10. ISO #2260

confirmed bullshit given we are day 4, and you never posted your full role card day 3. You were blackmailed n3 but satisfied your blackmailing conditions day 3... makes no sense. you're scum. and on top of that, the worst player I have seen. and ive been around the block quite a few times
    He was blackmailed last night and posted his full rolecard in the first post of this day. What's wrong?

The main question for me now is How did Gravity die?

We revealed our abilities. We have only one redirection ability master: Mid-Atlantic, and he said he didn't redirect me. But Gravity dies to my warlock 1-shot, obviously. Something doesn't fit.

If we have one more role with redirect, invest check of this night make no sense.

Also Atlantic just said he swapped me and himself, and said that I was a cult according to that check, but now he has already forgotten about it.

Don't we need analyse this more? As I said, I can block Bisected Souls forever if we need it.

11. ISO #2261

He was blackmailed last night and posted his full rolecard in the first post of this day. What's wrong?

We revealed our abilities. We have only one redirection ability master: Mid-Atlantic, and he said he didn't redirect me. But Gravity dies to my warlock 1-shot, obviously. Something doesn't fit.

If we have one more role with redirect, invest check of this night make no sense.

Also Atlantic just said he swapped me and himself, and said that I was a cult according to that check, but now he has already forgotten about it.

Don't we need analyse this more? As I said, I can block Bisected Souls forever if we need it.
    did you seriously not read anything at all?

12. ISO #2262

He was converted after Toones' death... duh.
    Maybe. But don't you say cult have no mana to convert?

No, I said bisected being blackmailed is great because now he has no abilities since he clearly has lied, and also scum slipped.
    Where do you see he lied? He posted rolecard in the first post of the day, according to blackmail. What's wrong with it?

13. ISO #2263

Bisected literally scum slipped, has prolonged deaths which gives obvi scum a chance to live another full cycle, they've done absolutely nothing... I don't understand what the push back is.
    Looool
    I used my last abilitie
    Its the same like saying
    OMG! YOU ARE BUS DRIVER! YOU SHOULD HAVE PREVENTED THE DEATH OFF ALL STARS, GRAVITY BY DEFLECTING ONTO SCUM!!1!

and where tf did i scum slip? By c/p lags misstake?

14. ISO #2264

15. ISO #2265

16. ISO #2266

Yes!! Exactly my thougth!
    We MINDMELDED

17. ISO #2267

Bisected literally scum slipped, has prolonged deaths which gives obvi scum a chance to live another full cycle, they've done absolutely nothing... I don't understand what the push back is.
    Prolonged death, bussing, stealing abilities or investigating - every ability useful for scum team, I should say.
    So you say we need to stop talking and lynch Bisected as fast as possible? Why this rush? We have plenty of time to discuss everything. You now focused only on lynching Bisected Souls, not on some town strategy. I have a lot to discuss here. For example, about applying my abilities next night.

18. ISO #2268

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Bisected Souls View Post
    Alignment: Town
    Role: JOAT

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities. Use your vote and your role to win!

Role Abilities:
    JOAT
    Perform one of the following actions:
    - Borrowed Time
    - Party Host
    - Infiltrate

As a JOAT you must cycle through all your abilities before you may use any ability a second time. This ability may only be used once per day/night cycle.

- Borrowed Time
    Any deaths that occur during the night or the following day, including the lynch, are delayed until the start of the next day.

- Party Host
    (Day Action)
    The thread will remain open for posting during the night.

- Infiltrate
    (Day or Night Action)
    You will join one random existing non-factional private chat. If activated during the day, this occurs at Start of Night. If activated during the night, this occurs at Start of Day.
    Wilder blackmailed me, forcing me to c/p the rolecard
    bruh. I was blackmailed n3
    politico died d3.

did you not just say you were blackmailed into posting your role card?
    yes?
    Day 3 Feedback
    You have satisfied the conditions of your blackmail and are now free to post however you wish
    confirmed bullshit given we are day 4, and you never posted your full role card day 3. You were blackmailed n3 but satisfied your blackmailing conditions day 3... makes no sense. you're scum. and on top of that, the worst player I have seen. and ive been around the block quite a few times
    AS YOU CAN SEE, HE CLEARLY LIED ABOUT HIS FEEDBACK BECAUSE HES LYING. THEREFORE HE WONT HAVE ANY ABILITIES. BECAUSE HES LYING. THEREFORE YOU SHOULD ROLEBLOCK LAST HOPE TONIGHT BECAUSE BISECTED HAS ALLOWED HIM TO LIVE AND THEY ARE A SCUM TEAM TOGETHER

CULT HAS REDIRECT ABILITY. THEY SPENT 3 MANA ON IT, WHICH MEANS THEY DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH MANA TO CONVERT YOU LAST NIGHT

We revealed our abilities. We have only one redirection ability master: Mid-Atlantic, and he said he didn't redirect me. But Gravity dies to my warlock 1-shot, obviously. Something doesn't fit. [/quote]

holy fucking balls you people don't fucking read.

19. ISO #2269

Prolonged death, bussing, stealing abilities or investigating - every ability useful for scum team, I should say.
    So you say we need to stop talking and lynch Bisected as fast as possible? Why this rush? We have plenty of time to discuss everything. You now focused only on lynching Bisected Souls, not on some town strategy. I have a lot to discuss here. For example, about applying my abilities next night.
    He doesnt want to see lags answer confessing the mod did an error!
    Than his entire "ScUmSliPPeD!!1!" Theory breaks down!

20. ISO #2270

I'm not in a rush to lynch him. I'm in a rush to make you see that he's scum. Because it's literally in front of your face and you wanna knit pick and ask stupid question that have literally ALREADY been addressed.

I know what to do here, you just need to make sure last hope is role blocked tonight. Bisected has clearly lied and won't be able to have any abilities.

21. ISO #2271

Sorry, I'm going back to reality for long.
    I hope we will not rush and everyone will explain his position step by step.

Yes, I am in bad condition because of IRL buiseness and terrible insomnia I got. I need clear mind, and probably I missing a lot. That's one more reason for me not to rush.

Btw, I checked discord and I have my "Night 3 Feedback" too last night. What's wrong with that?

22. ISO #2272

AS YOU CAN SEE, HE CLEARLY LIED ABOUT HIS FEEDBACK BECAUSE HES LYING. THEREFORE HE WONT HAVE ANY ABILITIES. BECAUSE HES LYING. THEREFORE YOU SHOULD ROLEBLOCK LAST HOPE TONIGHT BECAUSE BISECTED HAS ALLOWED HIM TO LIVE AND THEY ARE A SCUM TEAM TOGETHER

CULT HAS REDIRECT ABILITY. THEY SPENT 3 MANA ON IT, WHICH MEANS THEY DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH MANA TO CONVERT YOU LAST NIGHT

holy fucking balls you people don't fucking read.[/QUOTE]

Bruh.... where did i lie because i lied?

23. ISO #2273

I'm not in a rush to lynch him. I'm in a rush to make you see that he's scum. Because it's literally in front of your face and you wanna knit pick and ask stupid question that have literally ALREADY been addressed.

I know what to do here, you just need to make sure last hope is role blocked tonight. Bisected has clearly lied and won't be able to have any abilities.
    Lool
    I will spam the night thread until you get depression
    After game i will find ur main and foloow you in every mafia game where i will tunnel you to death

24. ISO #2274

25. ISO #2275

26. ISO #2276

27. ISO #2277

Well, the only thing I see is "Day 3 Feedback" in day 4. That can be host error. Hope Lag will answer about host errors.

We have safe lynch today on Last Hope (he is already dead), and I have 2 roleblocks tonight (jail and bm).
    we aren't going to Lynch someone who is already dead. what the actual fuck

28. ISO #2278

29. ISO #2279

30. ISO #2280

31. ISO #2281

32. ISO #2282

33. ISO #2283

34. ISO #2284

35. ISO #2285

That's correct way to skip the day without rule breaking. We will have true info about Bisected Souls, also we will have one more blackmail result and one more roleblock.
    why the fuck would we skip the day? that once again makes zero fucking sense.

36. ISO #2286

37. ISO #2287

38. ISO #2288

39. ISO #2289

40. ISO #2290

41. ISO #2291

42. ISO #2292

43. ISO #2293

44. ISO #2294

45. ISO #2295

Fine, lynch me d5 then
    Due to the borrowed time, if i get lynched today, then i will die only sod5
    So choose between me dying sod5 or eod5? Loool scumbag trying to psuh mislynch, stupid fucker
    oNe PeRsOn ThRoWiNg ArOuNd InSuLtS iS eNoUgH

Sorry, couldn't resist.

46. ISO #2296

47. ISO #2297

48. ISO #2298

49. ISO #2299

50. ISO #2300