Register

User Tag List

Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,250 of 2710
  1. ISO #2201

2. ISO #2202

Re: S-FM 337: Play at Your Own Risk

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Silent Night View Post
    Not sure why everyone is talking about silly stuff. If Once saw the correct movements but the opposite alignment the obvious answer is their role has an insane modifier seeing opposite/wrong alignments (If they are telling the truth.)
    This is a reasonable assumption, but
    Can rolecards contain hidden information or false information?
    No. There will be no hidden or false information on anyone's rolecards.
    So that "insane" modifier would be just as much of a blatant lie as a false alignment or bullshit feedback.

3. ISO #2203

Im caught up now and just shaking my head. Fuck everything about the way this day started.

If Once was not likely Insane Alignment Cop I would be pushing to sort between them and Last Hope. It does bring up the question of if this insane modifier is tied to the role or some evil action used on them.

Not sure if we were on the same line of thought there but a lot of the 'what if this and that' is simply resolved by assuming Once's peeks are either fucked with, a result of some 'insane' modifier on his role, or some sort variety of lie. Given how they responded I am leaning towards one of the first 2.

Im not sure what to think about Hopes peek. Kinda flys in the face of what I just said about Wilder. Coin toss on dying scum trying to take someone down with them and town advocating for one last catch before they die there. Also would be a 1v1 except again, one side is already kinda resolved without us knowing the answer.

Hopes flip will explain a ton. I feel like today is going to be a mess though. Once vs Hope Hope vs Wilder in a situation where a Hope lynch is not a viable solution.. Thats starting the day with half the players locked up waiting on a D5 flip. Bisected's ability may not be such a great thing for town after all although I doubt its by design.
    No. Insane mod is never more likely that the peek being bussable, as that would mean Lag purposefully lied to us.
    You believe i have a reverse alignment check, but still do not trust Hope ?... What ?

4. ISO #2204

5. ISO #2205

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Bisected Souls View Post
    wilder why didnt you send the same blackmail to everyone?
    You're either the most Pepega player i've ever seen, or the most lazy player i've ever seen to the point that you cba scrolling to any rolecard ever, or you're simply cult roleplaying. IMO it's getting quite obvious the latter is truth.

6. ISO #2206

7. ISO #2207

8. ISO #2208

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Once Upon a Town View Post
    You're either the most Pepega player i've ever seen, or the most lazy player i've ever seen to the point that you cba scrolling to any rolecard ever, or you're simply cult roleplaying. IMO it's getting quite obvious the latter is truth.
    You dont need to activate wilder mode
    One player throwing around insults is more than enough

9. ISO #2209

10. ISO #2210

11. ISO #2211

12. ISO #2212

13. ISO #2213

14. ISO #2214

15. ISO #2215

I cannot understand the sheer fucming audacity of you people. Bisected has literally done absolutely nothing all game and literally talks like a chicken with his head cut off and you all gobble up his shit. It's actually really fucking annoying.
    I have been right with all my busses, I have been right about with my vote (assuming matrix was neut), take an actual chance on someone who has literally been the most pro town here.

16. ISO #2216

17. ISO #2217

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wilder Wastelander View Post
    Once more: If he is culted, he can't use his party making ability now, because if he lies in his first post of the day, he lost all abilities until next day.
    While I'm insanely annoyed by this game... this is great great news and I don't regret bussing your blackmail anymore. This is perfect.

18. ISO #2218

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mid-Atlantic View Post
    I cannot understand the sheer fucming audacity of you people. Bisected has literally done absolutely nothing all game and literally talks like a chicken with his head cut off and you all gobble up his shit. It's actually really fucking annoying.
    I have been right with all my busses, I have been right about with my vote (assuming matrix was neut), take an actual chance on someone who has literally been the most pro town here.
    ?! WHO?!

19. ISO #2219

20. ISO #2220

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Once Upon a Town View Post
    @FM-Wilder Wastelander are you converted ?
    You have nothing to fear from town if you are, as we no longer have majority in that case. If you are, i can help you solve the game. All i would ask is a mere conversion.
    If you're not, then our solve with Atlantic is still valid and we're good.
    Nah, he can't be, no mana. I did the maths. We are in the clear

21. ISO #2221

22. ISO #2222

23. ISO #2223

24. ISO #2224

25. ISO #2225

26. ISO #2226

27. ISO #2227

28. ISO #2228

29. ISO #2229

30. ISO #2230

Sincerely, if bisected is not scum and is somehow the village idiot, I wouldn't even be mad. They've literally done absolutely nothing for us and I'm over it. It's a bonus that everything else points at them.
    Lol. What have YOU done to town? Headache with your Busses?

31. ISO #2231

32. ISO #2232

33. ISO #2233

34. ISO #2234

35. ISO #2235

you can't delay death and throw a party. shuddap. gyettttt out
    Are you a retard? YES.
    Any deaths that occur during the night or the following day, including the lynch, are delayed until the start of the next day
    I activated it n3
    Now its d4, and ill activate party host. I even did already,
    AND LAG LIKED IT !!

36. ISO #2236

Are you a retard? YES.
    Any deaths that occur during the night or the following day, including the lynch, are delayed until the start of the next day
    I activated it n3
    Now its d4, and ill activate party host. I even did already,
    AND LAG LIKED IT !!
    so when did you activate delayed death? clearly it was n3. shut the fuck up and roll over already.

37. ISO #2237

38. ISO #2238

39. ISO #2239

40. ISO #2240

Alignment: Town
    Role: JOAT

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities. Use your vote and your role to win!

Role Abilities:
    JOAT
    Perform one of the following actions:
    - Borrowed Time
    - Party Host
    - Infiltrate

As a JOAT you must cycle through all your abilities before you may use any ability a second time. This ability may only be used once per day/night cycle.

- Borrowed Time
    Any deaths that occur during the night or the following day, including the lynch, are delayed until the start of the next day.

- Party Host
    (Day Action)
    The thread will remain open for posting during the night.

- Infiltrate
    (Day or Night Action)
    You will join one random existing non-factional private chat. If activated during the day, this occurs at Start of Night. If activated during the night, this occurs at Start of Day.

Wilder blackmailed me, forcing me to c/p the rolecard

bruh. I was blackmailed n3
    politico died d3.

did you not just say you were blackmailed into posting your role card?

yes?

Day 3 Feedback
    You have satisfied the conditions of your blackmail and are now free to post however you wish
    confirmed bullshit given we are day 4, and you never posted your full role card day 3. You were blackmailed n3 but satisfied your blackmailing conditions day 3... makes no sense. you're scum. and on top of that, the worst player I have seen. and ive been around the block quite a few times

41. ISO #2241

42. ISO #2242

43. ISO #2243

I am pissy today. Tested positive for COVID and my bathroom flooded. I should do more but I just don't have it in me at the moment.

I feel like I should break down known information to get us all on the same page but anyone can do that. Will do later. Probably going to call it an early night.

Kinda funny though that we went from no information to too much information. I feel like this should be moving towards an easy solve. I don't think there is a Cult majority though and I don't trust having 3 cult peeks with 1 dead cult. That does not make sense for balance to me.

44. ISO #2244

I am pissy today. Tested positive for COVID and my bathroom flooded. I should do more but I just don't have it in me at the moment.

I feel like I should break down known information to get us all on the same page but anyone can do that. Will do later. Probably going to call it an early night.

Kinda funny though that we went from no information to too much information. I feel like this should be moving towards an easy solve. I don't think there is a Cult majority though and I don't trust having 3 cult peeks with 1 dead cult. That does not make sense for balance to me.
    omg get with the program and just read. there's not 3 cult peaks. there's last hope and bisected. stop prolonging it. come back when you're ready to vote or make your decision if you're not going to come back with anything that has been discussed and there's clear opinions out and the open with a break down of info.

45. ISO #2245

P.S, sorry about your covid and bathroom. sounds shitty

46. ISO #2246

47. ISO #2247

48. ISO #2248

confirmed bullshit given we are day 4, and you never posted your full role card day 3. You were blackmailed n3 but satisfied your blackmailing conditions day 3... makes no sense. you're scum. and on top of that, the worst player I have seen. and ive been around the block quite a few times
    Lol
    Thats a mod error
    Am i right @Lag ?
    (Watch his answer destroy your tiny scum mind)

49. ISO #2249

50. ISO #2250