User Tag List

Page 39 of 55 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 2710
  1. ISO #1901

2. ISO #1902

3. ISO #1903

Re: S-FM 337: Play at Your Own Risk

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Once Upon a Town View Post
    Here we go again... Let me fast forward that part : us posting our opinions, you denying them, you posting yours, us denying them, you still want to lynch Silent Night, we still don't.
    Because every "reasoning" you posting is just some kind of "feelings" based on... nothing. Noone gives any valuable reason.

4. ISO #1904

5. ISO #1905

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wilder Wastelander View Post
    Because every "reasoning" you posting is just some kind of "feelings" based on... nothing. Noone gives any valuable reason.
    ya know. he aint really lying... I will say that.
    although, I would say out of everyone, Silent has given the most valuable inputs.../actual effort.

6. ISO #1906

7. ISO #1907

Me and Atlantic have something special.

But before we get into that can we go back to the part where you shot me and I was bussed with you and you are not dead and the night immunity that you did not include with your role card?

8. ISO #1908

9. ISO #1909

10. ISO #1910

11. ISO #1911

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Silent Night View Post
    🥺

But before we get into that can we go back to the part where you shot me and I was bussed with you and you are not dead and the night immunity that you did not include with your role card?
    I mean, if he really shot you it was supposed to hit him, but it hit gravity instead clearly. I don't think the shot ended up at wilder.

12. ISO #1912

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Bisected Souls View Post
    wHat If wE hAd tWo LynCheS tOdaY
    Ah, that is what you mean.

I asked everyone who they would lynch if we had a marshall and could use two lynch. At this point, I was choosing a target for the warlock ability that I received from the graveyard. Most of you called Bisected Souls, and I targeted him, but changed my mind later. Read my role-revealing post for details.

13. ISO #1913

14. ISO #1914

15. ISO #1915

Oh god yet another weird thingy going on that no one suspected...
    I'm starting to think i simply don't like bastard.

16. ISO #1916

17. ISO #1917

18. ISO #1918

19. ISO #1919

20. ISO #1920

21. ISO #1921

22. ISO #1922

23. ISO #1923

So I can say there is NO ANY valuable input from Silent Night, and you have no counter arguments. That's what I said.
    I feel like my D2 Anon post had quite a few. If you don't see value in any of the wagonomics compared to existing stated reads or charting out positions I am not sure you have the same idea of what holds value as other people.

Really though. Do you have any form of night immunity? Can you flatly say yes or no?

24. ISO #1924

25. ISO #1925

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    An Anonymous Message:

Reasonable Assumptions about the flip-
    I feel it makes sense for this to be alignment scum. Specifically the fact it’s a killing cult witch but the cult recruitment requires 10 mana while generating 2 per day. This means with 1 person and no votes on them it takes until N5 to get a recruitment. In an 11p game with mandatory voting its unlikely for the game to even last that long. However- if there were 2 of them gaining 2 mana per day they would only need 2 votes to recruit N2. The fact its phrased "Allocate 10 mana from members" also suggests multiple. For balance I think 3 would be unreasonable as the game would be won extremely quickly unless we have some crazy powerful town roles or mechanics madness going on. For this reasoning I think its valid to alignment hunt off toons. It also places us in a gamestate of 2 aligned scum and 'maybe' a neutral? Neutral benign might make more sense otherwise the setup is by design walking into D2 with 8 players and a 2p scum team. D3 with a recruitment and no kill/lynch on the team 6 players 3p scum team 2 town and 1 neutral killer. All things considered I feel its logical for 2p scum team and maybe some kinda neutral benign. It is of note the recruitment role card specifically says "If the target is town" suggesting a neutral (or some other non town) exists. I also feel a multiball is unlikely but not impossible. Allowing from cross killing between factions would offset the issue of a 7/2/2 but thats a tough pill to swallow. I am going to function under the assumption we are in a 8/2/1 because it makes sense for balance and the information from the flip.

Unless the flip is whats bastard about this game in which case there is little we can do about it. Apply Neutons Flaming Laser Sword there..

(Afterthought- If scum team had a factional kill + bulletproof vengeful shot and we see it D2 there is pretty much no chances of a multiball or a neutral killer imo)

After going through Toons ISO :
    Matrix- Toons calls them town in 206 then flips to not town in 628. Near the end of the game he is flatly calling them Neutral at best. In hind sight I should have picked up on the certainty gap in that voiced position as well as it was neutral hunting. There is someone in the site who just hard busses all day. If thats not what Matrix was doing and Toons responded to then they should be viewed as clear..

Gravity- Some interactions with and about Gravity. I feel its more likely they are not aligned.

Wilder- Kinda odd. 814 voices he does not care for Wilder or Bisected trains but then at the end of the day he was insulting Wilder? Feels strange although I am not sure it means aligned. Maybe just venting and was pissed off Wilder kept insulting everyone and going ATE?
    Claimed a 5 complexity and No N0 feedback

Wagon association:

Last Hope- Looks great. Being the counter wagon is a positive but the fact Toons counter claimed invest on Hope strongly suggests they are not W/W. It turned the situation into a dead set 1v1 eliminating the potential that existed for a train to go elsewhere and that claim would have been absolutely unnecessary for a W/W situation.

Matrix- Looks good. Was voting on Toons long before they were the train and in 896 advocated for their lynch

Gravity- Looks ok. Was vote parked on Hope 793 and 832 they flatly voice intentions to lynch either Hope or Toons. I would expect a scum team mate to consider swapping wagons or do something to shift them but that can be wifomed
    Once Upon a Town- Null. An utter mess of vote flopping but with both slots scum read in 805 and a voiced lynch pool including Hope and Toons on 836 I don't feel like any negative conclusion can be drawn.
    Politico- Utterly null. Had no thread presence at the end of the day. Could WIFOM if that was intentional or NAI

Wilder- Null with concerns. Lots of vote flopping and weirdly kinda following Once Upon's votes? Post 893 and 895 are of note where he moves his vote to Hope and apologizes if he is wrong. Potential TMI but he also later questions if its TvT wagons so maybe its nothing.

Atlantic- Doesn't look good. Was sitting on hope advocating for hopes lynch and last second swapped trains for the hammer. I have seen scum jump at the last second so they are not on the wrong side of the lynch they know will look bad. The lynch was set to go through at 3-5 votes before they swapped so doing so did nothing but ensure they would be on the other train. I did like that when questioned by Last Hope they dont back down and respond "imma double down. you can be scum with exact role check"

Bisected Souls- Null to bad. They were there pushing their survival and hanging out.. Not voting or really pushing a lynch. I don't get an aligned feel so much as a neutral who could give a shit who dies kinda feel.

All Stars- Looks bad. In 673 they voiced reading Hope as Town and Toons as Null. But then at the end of the day when they stepped in at 935 to swing the wagon the way they wanted they went against their voiced reads voting on Hope. If they town read one side and null read the other voting to lynch opposite of those reads is unnatural and a red flag.

I will also note I know many chats exist and have a few myself. Leaving it up to people what they want to talk about but just be careful saying who is in what chat incase some crazy mechanic exists that would punish the town for revealing such info. Consider what has value in revealing vs potential risk.

https://ibb.co/ZdNSfzN
    You can draw some conclusions from this chart but it should visually reflect the basic gamestate EOD1. Please don't try to make me the designated town note taker or argue about your positions. Just clarify if I got something wrong for my own notes. I may not be able to speak like this again (especially if I am dead.)
    Politico and Atlantic should clarify their reads. I might ramble about patterns if I am alive.

That is ALL his input to this game. Last Hope and Matrix looks good, you know?

26. ISO #1926

Anyways.. Heres that wall I finished just before coming back to this spicy situation.

Atlantic-
    Still a strong town read. I did dislike how willing they have been to reveal themselves but I guess with their role its not like they could be targeted anyways. They have felt townie the entire game and I have shared information with them I think they would have used very differently if they were scum. Still just about lock town for me.

Last Hope-
    I am still pretty comfortable with this slot. The positions they take feel well reasoned and their confidence level matches that reasoning. That and I actually get the vibe they are trying to understand the world around them. Like earlier they began to question if Politico could have gotten a false green check because Gravity was killed after mentioning their check could be fake and their reaction seeing a scum flip was not what they would expect from town. That sort of thing is just pretty clean reasoning and has had a consistent line of thought over the last few days. If they are scum might be some utility of role hunting or some such but I trust them enough its not worth considering today.

Once Upon a Time-
    Small stuff looked good today. Like picking up on the S on Wilders role card claim. I don’t think that Wilder edited their card simply because it would be a silly thing to do with the claim they are making (Past alignment) but it felt like they are really hunting and potentially caught something. There is some healthy paranoia in their reads and they took quite a few positions that felt original in post 1782 but I did find it slightly odd there were not conclusions to go with them. Still town leaning them overall.

Bisected Souls-
    Well their role makes absolutely zero sense for scum but their day play leaves me confused. Starting to wonder if they are just keeping up with the thread from their phone or something. A lot of things they do and miss make no sense but I am starting to think it could be NAI? Still have not gotten real reads or seen much real scum hunting here but the ability’s they have just do not make sense for scum.. What kind of evil role would keep dead players around so they can vote or interact? Scummy looking but mechanically unlikely to be scum? They are certainly not pushing an agenda so if scum maybe like a neutral benign?

Politico-
    Came in with some troll posts I really got a kick out of. Some of them were so absurd I kinda felt like Gravity did a blackmail on them. It would totally make sense given their role was suspected going into N2 and the Anime stuff but they could equally just be having fun doing some RP off their name. I am still waiting to see if they end up pushing any content. Pretty null but I kinda question if they are going to participate if they are unwilling to when they are a strong lynch potential. I feel like I got to know Gravity a bit and even if he did blackmail Politico am I confident it would not be in a way that prevents them from communicating reads.

Wilder-
    Im not even sure where to start here.
    On the role claim they are basically saying they can swap their role to anything in the graveyard and use 1 night ability and 1 day ability. This effectively means every action in any card in the graveyard is what they can do. That’s a scary level of strong and I question if that amount of power fits for a town role.
    I am less sure their initial claim to be able to use a 1shot from one role but not the other was a slip though. I could see an item being a difference although usually when a 1 shot has been used people cant take that role and use it again as they seem to have with their claimed shot. Could be as simple as the host let them use it but it had no charge so it did nothing. Or maybe somehow they killed Gravity. I am not sure we can solve or make any progress on those questions today.
    I still don’t believe some of the things they say are built from reasoning. Saying I put in no effort might just be to troll me at best but there are lots of things they say past that I question along the same lines. Their hardcore focus on me and my mechanic and them saying the setup is broken makes me wonder if its just because they haven’t played a bastard game before but I also can’t ignore the survival focus and lack of hunting.
    This is an issue though:
    I am 99,999999% sure Bisected Souls was not the killer.
    In reference to if Bisected killed Gravity. That feels out of place. If they thought they shot me and I was night immune why would they have any knowledge about who killed Gravity unless they know that they killed gravity?

All things considered I feel like we should give Wilder a little time just because if they are town they have an extremely useful role and I would expect scum would want them dead pretty fast.

27. ISO #1927

I feel like my D2 Anon post had quite a few. If you don't see value in any of the wagonomics compared to existing stated reads or charting out positions I am not sure you have the same idea of what holds value as other people.

Really though. Do you have any form of night immunity? Can you flatly say yes or no?
    charts and effort is NAI
    ask Lag, our host if you dont believe me

28. ISO #1928

That is ALL his input to this game. Last Hope and Matrix looks good, you know?
    You do understand- For wagonomics that is saying Matrix vote on Toons looked good because they were already voting Toons before there was a Train/Counter train. So the fact they did not swap over last minute did not reflect a wolf jumping on their buddy's train to avoid the negative optics of being on the wrong side..

29. ISO #1929

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mid-Atlantic View Post
    Nah, fuck that.
    Wilder, stop with your bullshit and hop on this Last Hope train, you had no problem with it day 1. I just checked.
    I had no problem with it until he claimed invest. That's why I cancelled my vote. For now it's hard to believe in that claim for me. Also I should say you still pointed NOTHING useful Silent did.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mid-Atlantic View Post
    also...weird how both people who voted last hope eod 1 are both dead.
    There is no connection between these events. All Stars killed by Toons. Gravity killed probably with redirection of my ability. The problem is we have no person who claimed some town redirection role and say "Wilder, it's me who redirected your kill". Also we know about cult mindcontrol ability. It's not you who bussed Gravity to death, so I have reason to think that was cult. But mind control cannot redirect my jail ability (according to rules), so I have roleblock until I die. I agree, killing me is good idea for cult, but we have bus to f*ck their attempt. Also I am not sure cult have one more killing ability.

30. ISO #1930

[QUOTE=FM-Silent Night;954668]Anyways.. Heres that wall I finished just before coming back to this spicy situation.

Atlantic-
    Still a strong town read. I did dislike how willing they have been to reveal themselves/QUOTE]

And i'm already triggered... For the last fucking time : bisected outted them.

31. ISO #1931

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Bisected Souls View Post
    charts and effort is NAI
    ask Lag, our host if you dont believe me
    Fair. But Wilders point has been that I have not made any town Effort. I pointed to that post because to go through every player and understand what their reads are, then track the lynch vote by vote and post thoughts of how the wagon looked is not exactly a low effort kinda rambling.

32. ISO #1932

Matrix vote on Toons looked good because they were already voting Toons before there was a Train/Counter train. So the fact they did not swap over last minute did not reflect a wolf jumping on their buddy's train to avoid the negative optics of being on the wrong side..
    Or Matrix voted Toons to give him mana. This is just a manipulation, nothing more.

33. ISO #1933

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Once Upon a Town View Post
    And i'm already triggered... For the last fucking time : bisected outted them.
    I don't think many people noticed that. But if it helps- Yes. They did and I saw it. Maybe I am wrong about that?

Atlantic did also just reveal they could multi-bus today which I feel should have been kept quiet about as well..

34. ISO #1934

35. ISO #1935

Or Matrix voted Toons to give him mana. This is just a manipulation, nothing more.
    Sure. Thats what we figured out D2. But read through that vote analysis with that in mind and tell me none of that held value going into D2.

Or if only results matter I think we have a crispy pile of ash D2 that was very likely not town to thank me for : P

36. ISO #1936

37. ISO #1937

Fair. But Wilders point has been that I have not made any town Effort.
    That anonymous post gives no town effort. And author of that post can play any possible role, town or scum. And the main question you focused in now is about my probably Night Immunity. The ONLY thing you realy interested in. And one more reason to think you are scum. In a piggy bank that is overflowing.

If you are town, you are very bad town, as I said d1. Or a very good scum. Nothing changed.

38. ISO #1938

This dialogue in a nutshell:

- Silent Night did a lot for town!
    - What, for example?
    - I cannot quote our private chat.
    But THIS only makes me think Atlantic can be culted. VERY Low chance, because he protected Silent Night whole game like fanatic.

39. ISO #1939

That anonymous post gives no town effort. And author of that post can play any possible role, town or scum. And the main question you focused in now is about my probably Night Immunity. The ONLY thing you realy interested in. And one more reason to think you are scum. In a piggy bank that is overflowing.

If you are town, you are very bad town, as I said d1. Or a very good scum. Nothing changed.
    There we go ! That's the Wastelander i know !
    @FM-Politico get your ass in here and do stuff or we'll spare you the trouble

40. ISO #1940

I am just asking if you have night immunity. If you are town and have it then it suggests there were 2 kills done tonight. If you are town and you do not it means that the shot likely went to Gravity. Isnt that useful information?

You keep assuming I am just dead set on getting you lynched while I make arguments like this in my read wall:

I am less sure their initial claim to be able to use a 1shot from one role but not the other was a slip though. I could see an item being a difference although usually when a 1 shot has been used people cant take that role and use it again as they seem to have with their claimed shot. Could be as simple as the host let them use it but it had no charge so it did nothing. Or maybe somehow they killed Gravity. I am not sure we can solve or make any progress on those questions today.
    Why would I walk back thoughts I have that suggest you are scum if I was not actually trying to sort you?

41. ISO #1941

I am just asking if you have night immunity. If you are town and have it then it suggests there were 2 kills done tonight. If you are town and you do not it means that the shot likely went to Gravity. Isnt that useful information?
    Useful information will be revealing your role, for example. You lurking for others from d1, but said nothing about yourself. You have anonimous messages, we know. What else?

42. ISO #1942

43. ISO #1943

If it makes you feel better I kinda used you to break RVS D1. I took something that was not so much of an issue and made a big deal about it so the game could actually start.

44. ISO #1944

45. ISO #1945

46. ISO #1946

Useful information will be revealing your role, for example. You lurking for others from d1, but said nothing about yourself. You have anonimous messages, we know. What else?
    Well I revealed quite a bit. Gave my full role to 3 people. 2 of who are still alive and like 90% of it to the entire town. If you would like we can continue this talk tonight depending on how our BDSM session goes. But my main ability allows me to send 2 anon messages and join an existing chat. Part of why you don't understand my reads or why other people read me as they do.

This morning my anon message said nothing because I did jack shit that night and we had a full open night party chat. If it didn't have an open bar I may have been more productive : P

47. ISO #1947

48. ISO #1948

Anyways..

-vote FM-Politico

It really sucks replacing into a slot in their position. They may be blackmailed or may have just wanted to troll but if they are not going to contribute anything at all when they think they will be lynched I doubt they will do much with no pressure.

This is largely PoE / Policy for me.

Also, if Wilder is town they have one hell of a role and scum will probably come for them. If there really was only 1 shot and it came from Wilder I am not sure it verifies me as not the killer but I won't mind the nice safe prison cell. I will also reveal my ability failed to join a chat last night suggesting that the telephone item is probably the only existing non-factional chat so there may no longer be a point in me having any actions.

Bisecteds role really really does not look like a scum role to me. I guess crazy shit could exist in a bastard game but I am much less motivated to see their flip than I was yesterday.

49. ISO #1949

50. ISO #1950