Double Flower convert to Enforcer
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Double Flower convert to Enforcer

Double Flower currently has a setting that is not accessible in the save. I want to make Double Flower NOT convert to Enforcer at night, and for reasons I will explain further. Please make this an available option because it is available for every other Triad role, and I want to use it to create a fun and interesting dynamic for the community.

If you look at Article 1, you can see the "convert to Enforcer" is greyed out, and the only option is to have it checked. My idea is to make it available in my "Any Random" (Article 2) as another faction to throw in the mix.

I have been experimenting with adding choice Triad roles to "Any Random" as stand-alone neutral-evil types to create a four-faction dynamic which enhances complexity, and thus increasing possible game outcomes, for more variety in gameplay. I want to add Double Flower to my 4th faction dynamic, because honestly, it's so much better than my Admin idea, it's SUCH a great role for that, and I promise it will be a lot of fun.

Please make DF able to NOT convert to Enforcer. I see massive potential with this role.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Frinckles; January 4th, 2022 at 03:37 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Double Flower convert to Enforcer

I like where you're going with this

Please make this a thing for future saves if it gets implemented, that would be fascinating to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4