Favorite computer language
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Favorite computer language

As some of you may know, I'm secretly a computer genius. Having learned every computer language there is, and every other computer stuff shenanigary, I can positively say that the 2 best computer languages are LOLCODE and Brainfuck.
    For anyone wondering why that's the case, don't bother. The reasons are too sophisticated to explain. No no no, please don't misunderstand. I'm not saying that the reasons are too sophisticated for your brains, I'm just saying that I wouldn't know how to put it in words.

2. ISO #2

Re: Favorite computer language

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    As some of you may know, I'm secretly a computer genius. Having learned every computer language there is, and every other computer stuff shenanigary, I can positively say that the 2 best computer languages are LOLCODE and Brainfuck.
    For anyone wondering why that's the case, don't bother. The reasons are too sophisticated to explain. No no no, please don't misunderstand. I'm not saying that the reasons are too sophisticated for your brains, I'm just saying that I wouldn't know how to put it in words.
    No problem, just put it in code instead!

Also, imagine if humanity disappeared and the only thing left for aliens to discover was LOLCODE.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    everyone knows the best languages are TAXI and ROCKSTAR...
    Just think about how badass saying "Yes, i am in fact a ROCKSTAR programmer." is !

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

As an engineer who first learned pascal, and later learned some C#, Java, Turin, Matlab, C, VHDL, Shell, C++ and Python, I guess my favorite is... Java? I like Matlab too but I guess that's more of an scripting language so...

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeacesGhost View Post
    My favourite computer languages are C++ and Python. I got A+ in those courses back in college. My least favourite computer language course was Machine Communication 305, which I barely passed and regret because the communication I have with my wife right now is not very good.
    Python is so bad imo... half of the time you have no idea what type of variable you are working with... And it's library installation is pure shit. I spent 4 fucking hours trying to install Matplotlib: downloading pip, using pip, changing path, add to path variable... and guess what? It still doesn't work. In the end I have to manually drag every function in the library to the directory specified by the path variable

8. ISO #8