Bus Driver Misclassification
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Bus Driver Misclassification

With these two screenshots I hope to bring attention to an inconsistency in the save creator, and hopefully provide a solution to the problem.

Beginning of the game, I have save. I crank up Bus Driver to 10! No way we aren't getting at least one.

Game starts and we check the roles list and Bus Driver is not an available role. The only "B" in the list is "Bodyguard".

Bus Driver is "Town Power" in Mafia 2, although historically it has been a Town Protective/Town Power hybrid role, meaning it could spawn in either Town Protective or Town Power. In Mafia 2, Bus Driver can only spawn through Town Power.

So let's take a look at the settings. What do we notice? Town Random excludes protective, but NOT power. Back in 1.0, Town Random excluding Protective would also exclude Bus. However, since 2.0 no longer allows for Bus to spawn in Town Prot, he should not be excluded from Town Random due to "Exclude Town Prot" checkbox.

I imagine the code must be written directly on the checkbox in for "Exclude Town Prot" under "Town Random".

Thank you for reading.
    Last edited by Frinckles; December 29th, 2021 at 11:37 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3