Register

User Tag List

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37
Results 1,801 to 1,809 of 1809
  1. ISO #1801

2. ISO #1802

Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    You were obvious town, really the only reason people were doubting you at the end was because the wolves played very unpredictably towards each other which made solving the correct team almost impossible for town.

If every slot could be obv-town like you were that game, then town just wins every game - and you managed that in your 5th game.

I really meant it when I told you well-played - you did just that - you played well!
    @oliverz144
    We really, really, really should have just sticked to our guns when we metaread you lol, and for this, I kinda hate/admire you. Just... DAMNIT!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1803

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I don't have a "reads list" per se, because my only confident reads are Oliverz, MM, and Loldebite(who is now deceased); I do have a teams list, which I posted yesterday.

Paopan, Lag, PQRn
    Paopan, Lag, SB16
    Paopan, Renegade, PQRn
    Paopan, Renegade, SB16
    Paopan, PQRN, SB16
    Lag, PQRn, SB16
    Renegade, PQRn, SB16

Only possible 2 person team at this point is Renegade/SB16

Arranged by likelihood...

(more possible. I wouldn't be surprised if any of these 4 were the team.)
    Paopan, Lag, SB16 / Paopan, Renegade, PQRn (about the same likelihood in my mind)
    Paopan, PQRN, SB16 (SB16 nearly got PQRN killed and he took away PQRN's vote. Possibly busing, which is why they aren't the lowest here. )
    Paopan, Lag, PQRn (I don't think Lag and PQR are together just based on how joined by the hip they were day 2. I think Lag would have wanted to be more distanced if they were S/S. But it's still more possible than the below scenarios. It's also the team I would most expect to kill exactly Guillo and Loldebite.)

(somewhat possible)
    Renegade/SB16. Not impossible, but I haven't seen anything that really suggests this, and I think a 3 person team is more likely based on how this game has been going.
    Lag, PQRn, SB16 (Would require Lag and PQRN to openly buddy up to each other, and for SB16 to try and get PQRN killed and take away his vote. Very strange scum play if this is the team, but I wouldn't discount the possibility.)

(basically impossible. Would be surprised if these 2 had the team.)-
    Paopan, Renegade, SB16 (Mechanically over powered team. Mayor/Judge on a 3 person team.)
    Renegade, PQRn, SB16 (This is both a mechanically over powered team, as well as a less likely team based on SB's actions wrt to PQR.)

--

Individually, I have a hard time town reading anyone outside of Oliverz and MM. Legit, y'all are all scummy. Lag has gotten better, especially with those series of posts, and her conclusion of a Paopan/Renegade/PQRN team matches the team I have listed as one of the most likely... But she's still so hard to trust lol
    Huh, I didn't even realize I had the actual team as originally one of the most likely teams. I don’t know why I didn't just vote paopan, as someone who was in the scum team in every likely team of mine.

4. ISO #1804

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    We really, really, really should have just sticked to our guns when we metaread you lol, and for this, I kinda hate/admire you. Just... DAMNIT!
    The meta read was very wrong though, I can link over half a dozen games that just directly contradict the meta read oliver posted.

It would have been a correct result, but for the wrong reasons, sort of deal.

There were people that definitely were scum-reading me for the right reasons though, Gikkle + Voss in particular come to mind there.

5. ISO #1805

6. ISO #1806

Good game scum. You did well killing me on night 1.

During the night after reviewing the thread i had concluded that Pao and Lag were scum and i was gonna tunnel the crap out of them. Lag first.

@Lag i keep reading you correctly eh?

My only regret was listening to Marshal's meta read on stealthbomber.

Anyway. See you in the next one.
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

7. ISO #1807

8. ISO #1808

Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    Good game scum. You did well killing me on night 1.

During the night after reviewing the thread i had concluded that Pao and Lag were scum and i was gonna tunnel the crap out of them. Lag first.

@Lag i keep reading you correctly eh?

My only regret was listening to Marshal's meta read on stealthbomber.

Anyway. See you in the next one.
    I'm not sure if you had the right reasons to scum-read me this game, since day 1 I just got busy with offline stuff and I think you thought I was avoiding you.

Although maybe you picked up on something more subtle that's difficult to describe.

But otherwise you're 2/2 (Not counting hydra games because I hardly even posted in any of them, lol)

9. ISO #1809

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    I'm not sure if you had the right reasons to scum-read me this game, since day 1 I just got busy with offline stuff and I think you thought I was avoiding you.

Although maybe you picked up on something more subtle that's difficult to describe.

But otherwise you're 2/2 (Not counting hydra games because I hardly even posted in any of them, lol)
    Your focus on mechanical talk and role claiming over solving slots gave you out. You played similarly in Deck Mafia (McE), so i had first hand meta to compare your play lol.
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.