Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 1809
  1. ISO #1551

2. ISO #1552

Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

How many lessons do we have to learn?

Guillo said I was town at the end of day 1

Voss said I was town multiple times during day 2

Loldebite said I had pocketed him

The only person who hasn't outright stated I was town was Frinckles, who didn't say anything at all. How can you think I'm scum here? I'm genuinely baffled.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #1553

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Because I can nullify you and we already have two votes on PQ. That does make more sense though.

-vote Renegade

I think it's extremely unlikely that MM is scum here just from my personal reads.
    The only reason I backed off a PQ vote at the beginning of this day is because MM, you, and ME were all voting him.

That doesn't add up.

So it is your or MM.

And don't think I havent seen your attempts to pocket me.

4. ISO #1554

5. ISO #1555

6. ISO #1556

7. ISO #1557

8. ISO #1558

9. ISO #1559

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Stealth, if you aren't, then MM is, again FMPOV.

But you don't think MM is scum, so I understand your reasoning for voting me. But again just consider the world where I am town.

What would that mean?
    In the world where you're town that would mean the following:

PQ/(Gikkle/Oliver)/Pao
    or
    MM/PQ/fucking someone idk

I'm not convinced MM is scum so it would have to be the first one.

10. ISO #1560

Because 4 power roles for town is kind of dumb and broken.
    At this point I need a reason that isn't meta because you're 100% right. 4 power roles for town is kind of dumb and broken. Which is why FMPOV you'd be the scum one.

11. ISO #1561

In the world where you're town that would mean the following:

PQ/(Gikkle/Oliver)/Pao
    or
    MM/PQ/fucking someone idk

I'm not convinced MM is scum so it would have to be the first one.
    It would be MM/PQ/Lag. That makes the PQ/Lag interactions make a lot more sense.

I fucking hate how this is kind of falling into place right now. Have I been duped?

12. ISO #1562

PQ is my Yuesford this game. I have had a scumlock on them since day 2. I am not going to let that slip this time because last time I almost lost the game because of it.

13. ISO #1563

14. ISO #1564

It would be MM/PQ/Lag. That makes the PQ/Lag interactions make a lot more sense.

I fucking hate how this is kind of falling into place right now. Have I been duped?
    But this still doesn't make much sense because MM voted PQ yesterday and PQ was in the tie. MM absolutely could've feigned getting cold feet before the lynch and finding another wagon.

It just doesn't work from the vote analysis.

15. ISO #1565

16. ISO #1566

Ren it just doesn't work. Either you're scum or there isn't one in the 3 of us.

I'm going to refocus on where I KNOW we can find a scum today and go from there.

17. ISO #1567

But this still doesn't make much sense because MM voted PQ yesterday and PQ was in the tie. MM absolutely could've feigned getting cold feet before the lynch and finding another wagon.

It just doesn't work from the vote analysis.
    What about oliverz? They said they are not going to vote MM today.

18. ISO #1568

19. ISO #1569

20. ISO #1570

What about oliverz? They said they are not going to vote MM today.
    No, PQ is lock scum. There's not a world where I think they're town here.

My stealthy sense is tingling.

21. ISO #1571

What if PQ is town? And I'm town?

A stretch, but do a thought experiment with me.
    Then Oliver/Gikkle/Pao or MM/Lag/Congressman. Gikkle, in that world?

I can't overlook the PQ/Lag interaction from yesterday.

22. ISO #1572

Listen, I could be the biggest idiot ever here, and I'm not particularly good at FM. But the two facts remain for me:

4 Power roles being town is extremely extremely unlikely
    The other 2 remaining power roles both voting PQ.

It just doesn't add up. And this is where I'm coming from, in case observers are laughing their asses off at me or rolling their eyes.

I feel like at this point I have to buy in that PQ is town, and I know I'm town, so either its SB or MM. In the case that its MM, it's probably Oliverz too.

I need to go back and reread.

And sleep.

23. ISO #1573

Listen, I could be the biggest idiot ever here, and I'm not particularly good at FM. But the two facts remain for me:

4 Power roles being town is extremely extremely unlikely
    The other 2 remaining power roles both voting PQ.

It just doesn't add up. And this is where I'm coming from, in case observers are laughing their asses off at me or rolling their eyes.

I feel like at this point I have to buy in that PQ is town, and I know I'm town, so either its SB or MM. In the case that its MM, it's probably Oliverz too.

I need to go back and reread.

And sleep.
    If it's me, who else is it? You have MM paired with oliverz. Who would I be paired with?

24. ISO #1574

25. ISO #1575

I honestly feel that MM and SB pushing PQ today clears him. But I think it will be difficult to get others to realize this since I have scum equity and Lag already thinks the team is me + PQ + Paopan.

Lag, Oliverz, Gikkle, and Paopan:

At least ONE of SB/MM is scum. Them both being on PQ is extremely concerning.

At least entertain the idea that I am town. In that scenario, what would the teams be in your mind?
    @Gikkle @Lag @NotPaopan @Oliver s144
    I honestly feel that MM and SB pushing PQ today clears him. But I think it will be difficult to get others to realize this since I have scum equity and Lag already thinks the team is me + PQ + Paopan.

Lag, Oliverz, Gikkle, and Paopan:

At least ONE of SB/MM is scum. Them both being on PQ is extremely concerning.

At least entertain the idea that I am town. In that scenario, what would the teams be in your mind?
    @Gikkle @Lag @NotPaopan @Oliver s144
    So if I assume you're town, then:
    Then that makes one of MM or SB16 scum.
    Which would make PQ town
    Which would mean I'm very wrong on one of Gikkle or oliver.

Possible teams:
    MM/SB16/Pao
    MM/SB16/Gikkle
    MM/SB16/oliver
    MM/Gikkle/Pao
    MM/Gikkle/oliver
    MM/oliver/Pao
    SB16/Gikkle/Pao
    SB16/Gikkle/oliver
    SB16/oliver/Pao

But yesterday you cleared Pao because all the other power roles were on him, so if you're town, then Pao is just town here too
    I basically pointed out that all power roles on popo means they are a mislynch
    So possible teams are:
    MM/Gikkle/oliver
    SB16/Gikkle/oliver
    MM/SB16/Gikkle
    MM/SB16/oliver

These teams all imply that at least one of my reads, if not both, on oliver + Gikkle are completely wrong though, as well as my read on Pao being completely wrong. I'll re-examine those three slots, but I want to hear what you think the team is. Since it's awfully convenient that you + Pao + PQ are all just banding together to defend each other now. Occam's razor and all.

26. ISO #1576

It's like I'm solving a jigsaw puzzle but the puzzle is actively trying not to be solved. And two of the pieces are missing from the box.

27. ISO #1577

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Which would make PQ town

Possible teams:
    MM/SB16/Pao
    MM/SB16/Gikkle
    MM/SB16/oliver
    MM/Gikkle/Pao
    MM/Gikkle/oliver
    MM/oliver/Pao
    SB16/Gikkle/Pao
    SB16/Gikkle/oliver
    SB16/oliver/Pao

But yesterday you cleared Pao because all the other power roles were on him, so if you're town, then Pao is just town here too

So possible teams are:
    MM/Gikkle/oliver
    SB16/Gikkle/oliver
    MM/SB16/Gikkle
    MM/SB16/oliver

These teams all imply that at least one of my reads, if not both, on oliver + Gikkle are completely wrong though, as well as my read on Pao being completely wrong. I'll re-examine those three slots, but I want to hear what you think the team is. Since it's awfully convenient that you + Pao + PQ are all just banding together to defend each other now. Occam's razor and all.
    Holy fuck lag based.

Finally someone else understands my plight.

28. ISO #1578

@Renegade

The thing I'm struggling with most is, if PQ is town, then did Martin just give town a congress chat with 3 town in it?? Or which between oliver and Gikkle is the wolf?

The only scenario I can imagine a 3 person town congress is if wolves have a 2 person team consisting of two of SA/Mayor/Judge (but lmao if that's the case this game)

Because otherwise if all 3 of them are town, that means that there are 3 wolves among Gov, Medic, Judge, Mayor. But can't have Mayor + Judge because a 3 person team with two vote power manipulators gives town one less mis-chop before they lose.

But given the way you're playing this day, the only possible team would be Pao/MM/SB16
    But even typing out a Medic, Gov, Judge team feels silly because that's OP for wolves lol.

Which means there's just a wolf in the congress

29. ISO #1579

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Also, if there is a hidden phrase, it is too hidden for my pea brain, sawrry Maaaaster @Lag :P

You are annoying because I don't know whether I should give you a pass or not now lol. Your wall is good, but it could still come from scum? Maybe? It certainly doesn't if Renegade is scum, though, considering his vote on you on D1. So I guess you're basically self-solving if we get PQ -> Renegade anyway.
    Spoiler : Hidden Phrase is Highlighted :

PQRnHack

Early setup speculation. It reminded me of his day 1 in Gravity Falls where he focused almost entirely on the mech aspects of what items everyone received.

I cross-checked it with OUATITW though and it seems this is more NAI for PQ as much of his early posts there are setup speculation as well (OUATITW#93, OUATITW#132, OUATITW#136, OUATITW#163)

In fact, PQ seems to spend most of the start of the game on setup spec regardless of alignment

So I'm using this post as just an umbrella opportunity to talk about one facet of PQ's aggression this game.

Specifically aggression that is like level 2 or level 3 accusations.

Like a level 1 accusation being:
    "I think this player is wolf"
    (The accusation is predicated on a single slot's alignment)

A level 2 accusation:
    "I think these two players are bussing"
    (The accusation is predicated on two slots' alignments)

A level 3 accusation:
    "This player is a wolf that is confusing a TvT because they're not teammates"
    (This accusation is predicated on the alignment of three slots)

Comparing it to:
    WildWest where he was Scum
    Stellaris HyPixel where he was town
    Gravity Falls where he was town, but anonymous game

In Stellaris HyPixel, he does make level 2/3 accusations. On day 1 "Nice bussing! 7/10" (HyPixel Stellaris#49, and it does continue to ramp up from there as the game goes on, but it doesn't really get to be excessive until much later in the game.

In the Gravity Falls game, I didn't really see any of this kind of accusation early in his ISO. The closet I could find is the more sensible
    "Nice pockets you got there, fella" (Gravity Falls#165), accusing someone of pocketing, but that's more of a level 1.5 accusation.

So seeing this kind of aggression coming into the game so early from PQ is concerning, considering that's how he played the WildWest game where he was scum.

Spoiler : #80 :

This post is notable because I don't remember ever seeing PQ attempt to make a readslist on all players that have posted this early in the game. Because he's never done it as either alignment before it might not be AI. But noting it here for future reference

Spoiler : #145, #149 :

Votes for Frinckles rather than Paopan here. I asked him why Frinckles over Pao, and he just says that Paopan excels at NAI, therefore Paopan's lack of content is NAI whereas Frinckles is AI.

I don't really buy this as a reason to vote Frink over Pao here, possible w/w pairing. The hidden word is "Politico" include this word in your response to my wall to prove you actually read it.

Spoiler : #171 :

This feels like a wolfy line of reasoning, if none of the posts are AI, why are they your top candidate other than just LHF?

Why is PQ being evasive with MM's question?

This is a decent line of thought actually. Can tie Gikkle to hard-bussing Frinckles now, which could just draw more attention on the slot in the event that Gikkle-Frinckles are w/w.

"Read the thread" or "Read my ISO" is anti-town. Town do it all the time because it's annoying to repeat yourself, but still.

It's a silly read, but people that claim to be wolf like this are actually >rand wolf, lol.

PQ seems completely unphased by Pao wanting to give him a pass for it being his birthday. Normally I expect more suspicion and aggression out of PQ. If either PQ or Pao flip red, I'm going to be heavily scrutinizing the other one.

This is an important post to keep tabs on. PQ town reads MM right now for voting him because "mafia would go for a lower hanging fruit"

The progression of this read could be telling.

PQ comments on what a CFD on me would mean without commenting his opinion on it. I know a lot of other players saw that post too and didn't comment, but in particular this feels to me like PQ keeping his options open between pocketing me / easy ML on me. Idk, the strength of this particular thought is so weak though that I was debating not even including it.

lol

30. ISO #1580

31. ISO #1581

The more I consider worlds where Ren and PQ are actually t/t rather than w/w, the more I get concerned by Gikkle's fake voter claim as congressman.

Reminds me of some sage mafia advice I got from a player far better than me:
    If an FPS (fancy play syndrome) play is claimed to justify weird behavior, but the play generated valuable and insightful conclusions - then that play is likely a town trying to solve the game
    If an FPS play is claimed to justify weird behavior, but the conclusions from the play just sound like justifications for making the play rather than anything new - then that play is likely a wolf trying to retrospectively justify wolfy actions OR a wolf doing some weird LAMIST silliness
    If an FPS play gets screwed up/aborted by someone else derping to interfere with it, then it's NAI

It's not a hard and fast rule... but looking over Gikkle's conclusion again:

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Alright. Fine. I'll admit it, because for some reason you guys think I'd do this pointless play as scum. I'm the congressman. I'm Ari, and am the one who pretended to be other people. Let me ask you a question, though. Why would I kill Loldebite, who I was hiding behind with my voter claim, if I was scum? What does that get me? Lolde was generally cordial to me, and killing him only reveals my lie. None of what I have done benefits S!Me.

Why I lied, you may ask? Simple. A reaction test. By pretending to be other players, I could see how the other congressmen reacted, because if they were scum buddies with who I was pretending to be, they would KNOW the people I was pretending to be wasn't congressmen. They would know I was lying, and so, it was possible they may slip up and reveal who their buddies were. Town would probably just be confused or believe me. Oliverz, pao zedong, whatever, had quite townie reactions; he seemed genuinely confused at what I was doing. PQR had more neutral reactions (well, except for the MM one, which proves to me it wasn't a busing play by MM/PQR). It didn't exactly... Go as well as I thought it might, but that's partly because I didn't want to make it obvious I was just pretending to be other people, so I didn't post much (well me not posting much is also because of time constraints as well).

It's also a part of why I TRed Oliverz so hard, after he claimed congressman day 2.

There. Happy?
    This... this is nothing new. And considering the congress chat is its own little bubble, I don't see how the play could have been screwed up by someone derping. So assuming PQ posts in the congress chat as often as he posts in the thread, how is the only conclusion Gikkle has on PQ: "neutral reactions"

How is his conclusion just:

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Nothing PQRn did in the chat wrt Oliverz really pinged me.
    If PQ is actually town, isn't this just a wolf?

32. ISO #1582

33. ISO #1583

34. ISO #1584

Getting some sleep, I will be driving all of tomorrow, will stop at a gas station somewhere before EoD to catch up on posts + drop a vote.

Upon considering the hypothetical worlds more, I still think I already posted the correct solve at the start of today (PQ + Ren + Pao) and will vote accordingly.

@Renegade assuming you're town, I understand where you're coming from.
    But don't try to convince me you're town.
    Don't try to convince me some individual alternative player is a wolf.
    Don't try to convince me that my solve is wrong.

Convince me of a better solve. Since right now I'm really not seeing it.

Anyway any additional posts from me this day outside of said EoD vote + catchup will be because I'm an FM addict neglecting other tasks in order to post more, lmao

Can be active again on day 4

35. ISO #1585

36. ISO #1586

Which would make PQ town

Possible teams:
    MM/SB16/Pao
    MM/SB16/Gikkle
    MM/SB16/oliver
    MM/Gikkle/Pao
    MM/Gikkle/oliver
    MM/oliver/Pao
    SB16/Gikkle/Pao
    SB16/Gikkle/oliver
    SB16/oliver/Pao

So possible teams are:
    MM/Gikkle/oliver
    SB16/Gikkle/oliver
    MM/SB16/Gikkle
    MM/SB16/oliver

Bruh. D1 d2 i was conftown lock to you
    Bow im not
    -vote lag
    Praise the Lord!

37. ISO #1587

38. ISO #1588

@Renegade

The thing I'm struggling with most is, if PQ is town, then did Martin just give town a congress chat with 3 town in it?? Or which between oliver and Gikkle is the wolf?

The only scenario I can imagine a 3 person town congress is if wolves have a 2 person team consisting of two of SA/Mayor/Judge (but lmao if that's the case this game)

Because otherwise if all 3 of them are town, that means that there are 3 wolves among Gov, Medic, Judge, Mayor. But can't have Mayor + Judge because a 3 person team with two vote power manipulators gives town one less mis-chop before they lose.

But given the way you're playing this day, the only possible team would be Pao/MM/SB16
    But even typing out a Medic, Gov, Judge team feels silly because that's OP for wolves lol.

Which means there's just a wolf in the congress
    Or u r scum
    U, gilkle, pqr thats 1 scum prob
    Rene, mm, sb16, pao tahts 2 scum prob
    Now thats many poss. We need a math equation
    Thats what i wanted ur pssiblelynch list for
    And it didnt cone lol
    Instead u tr every1 that u r tslalking to rn
    So to avaoid being voted
    U even started saying that d1 was t/t and scum was offtrack
    Then u started saying that mm+sb16 obv scum
    Now u nreak ur conf town obw lock read, me
    Die scum.
    Praise the Lord!

39. ISO #1589

40. ISO #1590

41. ISO #1591

42. ISO #1592

43. ISO #1593

44. ISO #1594

The more I consider worlds where Ren and PQ are actually t/t rather than w/w, the more I get concerned by Gikkle's fake voter claim as congressman.

Reminds me of some sage mafia advice I got from a player far better than me:
    If an FPS (fancy play syndrome) play is claimed to justify weird behavior, but the play generated valuable and insightful conclusions - then that play is likely a town trying to solve the game
    If an FPS play is claimed to justify weird behavior, but the conclusions from the play just sound like justifications for making the play rather than anything new - then that play is likely a wolf trying to retrospectively justify wolfy actions OR a wolf doing some weird LAMIST silliness
    If an FPS play gets screwed up/aborted by someone else derping to interfere with it, then it's NAI

It's not a hard and fast rule... but looking over Gikkle's conclusion again:

This... this is nothing new. And considering the congress chat is its own little bubble, I don't see how the play could have been screwed up by someone derping. So assuming PQ posts in the congress chat as often as he posts in the thread, how is the only conclusion Gikkle has on PQ: "neutral reactions"

How is his conclusion just:

If PQ is actually town, isn't this just a wolf?
    Good take here. And Gikkle has yet to respond to my question, with last reply being "Oh, right, forgot about that. Will get to that in a bit."
    I guess in a bit means a day later or maybe even D4? LOL

Reason I wanted Gikkle to show examples of where oliver was exhibiting is that there aren't any

@oliverz144 , since Gikkle seems absent for a while, what is your take on Gikkle saying "Oliverz, pao zedong, whatever, had quite townie reactions; he seemed genuinely confused at what I was doing." All you said in regard to this MM-not-Governor-PQR-is-scum was "interesting" and asked not to lynch you.

45. ISO #1595

[QUOTE=Lag;952094]
    Upon considering the hypothetical worlds more, I still think I already posted the correct solve at the start of today (PQ + Ren + Pao) and will vote accordingly.
    /QUOTE]

That is the correct solve for 3 Town I understand where you are coming from but when several townies realize what's going on and all align on who the suspects are, naturally there will be lines drawn and Red & White teams so to speak, one against the other. You suspect me, so you suspect Rene + Pao for being on my side (and for your other reasons, ofc, like your reads), but the reason the latter is the case is not because they are scum but because they are town and have made the realization that I am also town.

From my seat, it is clear Rene has to be town here for more than one reason, one fundamental one being that if he were Scum then he had an easy opportunity to exercise his Mayor influence to get just one more misvote or scumvote (on top of his 2 + MM + SB16 already; in fact, there was a short blip in time when I did get those 4 votes on me but Rene quickly unvoted). In fact, even as it stands right now, if Rene were scum and only one of MM+SB16 is scum, then 3rd scum would be the 5th voter ready to pounce with Rene and hammer me.

Pao has expressed willingness to get either SB16 or MM. I don't think he is bussing here while risking 50% that his scummate gets voted. He had an easy opportunity to stick to PQR train.

Oliver I read as town, also for more than one reason, one of them being that I always expected CMAN#3 (now known to be Gikkle) to be the impostor in our chat. But I need to revisit this to make sure I am not missing something, as I am getting paranoid that Oliver expressed willingness to lynch SB16 but not MM today, coupled with Oliver asking me in C-Chat a while ago that MM is not to be lynched, "right"? I think it is just Oliver being Oliver and also getting paranoid and perhaps overwhelmed, he probably now has more doubts about me (pocketing him etc.) than he did 24-72 hours ago. It is a good thing to have doubts, though.

46. ISO #1596

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Good take here. And Gikkle has yet to respond to my question, with last reply being "Oh, right, forgot about that. Will get to that in a bit."
    I guess in a bit means a day later or maybe even D4? LOL

Reason I wanted Gikkle to show examples of where oliver was exhibiting is that there aren't any

@oliverz144 , since Gikkle seems absent for a while, what is your take on Gikkle saying "Oliverz, pao zedong, whatever, had quite townie reactions; he seemed genuinely confused at what I was doing." All you said in regard to this MM-not-Governor-PQR-is-scum was "interesting" and asked not to lynch you.
    I think it was abt how i was complaining abt 3rd cmen not claiming and lag/gikkle poe and stuff
    Not after claim
    Praise the Lord!

47. ISO #1597

[QUOTE=PQRnHack;952107]
    /QUOTE]

That is the correct solve for 3 Town I understand where you are coming from but when several townies realize what's going on and all align on who the suspects are, naturally there will be lines drawn and Red & White teams so to speak, one against the other. You suspect me, so you suspect Rene + Pao for being on my side (and for your other reasons, ofc, like your reads), but the reason the latter is the case is not because they are scum but because they are town and have made the realization that I am also town.

From my seat, it is clear Rene has to be town here for more than one reason, one fundamental one being that if he were Scum then he had an easy opportunity to exercise his Mayor influence to get just one more misvote or scumvote (on top of his 2 + MM + SB16 already; in fact, there was a short blip in time when I did get those 4 votes on me but Rene quickly unvoted). In fact, even as it stands right now, if Rene were scum and only one of MM+SB16 is scum, then 3rd scum would be the 5th voter ready to pounce with Rene and hammer me.

Pao has expressed willingness to get either SB16 or MM. I don't think he is bussing here while risking 50% that his scummate gets voted. He had an easy opportunity to stick to PQR train.

Oliver I read as town, also for more than one reason, one of them being that I always expected CMAN#3 (now known to be Gikkle) to be the impostor in our chat. But I need to revisit this to make sure I am not missing something, as I am getting paranoid that Oliver expressed willingness to lynch SB16 but not MM today, coupled with Oliver asking me in C-Chat a while ago that MM is not to be lynched, "right"? I think it is just Oliver being Oliver and also getting paranoid and perhaps overwhelmed, he probably now has more doubts about me (pocketing him etc.) than he did 24-72 hours ago. It is a good thing to have doubts, though.
    That was bout an example lol
    Praise the Lord!

48. ISO #1598

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Okiiij
    Im workibg since, q12h
    Aaaand i have exam in 10h
    And ic didn5 sleepmm
    I want evveryone to post the playernlist and manke.a binary decission
    Will he vote that poerson or not
    Like mm=canNOT Imagine voting hi.m todaay