S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II - Page 27
Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 1809
  1. ISO #1301

Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    We’ve got a congressman in the pool for sure because the host can’t justify putting 3 town in a permanent chat.

You’re theoretically still a possible scum in my mind, I guess. Pao is claiming medic so that can fit the bill. But I agree, when you phrase it like that, something is missing. Hrmm. I’m annoyed.
    I do not like this kind of setup speculation. Why can't 3 towns be in a permanent chat? They don't know they're all town, so it absolutely can work. It's not like they become masons or something. Power roles are actually not that strong in this setup, so I wouldn't base lynches on speculation of what scum could have as power roles.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1302

3. ISO #1303

We’ve got a congressman in the pool for sure because the host can’t justify putting 3 town in a permanent chat.

You’re theoretically still a possible scum in my mind, I guess. Pao is claiming medic so that can fit the bill. But I agree, when you phrase it like that, something is missing. Hrmm. I’m annoyed.
    This is also why I'm struggling with Popo.

Again I don't really care to lynch a medic claim at this stage. And someone amongst the power has to be scum, I'm sure of it. SA and Gov and Judge, one of them for sure. I'm saying I'm not scum, you're saying you're not scum, and you TR the SA. So the gov?

4. ISO #1304

5. ISO #1305

6. ISO #1306

7. ISO #1307

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    If all of SB16, Voss, and Renegade are looking to vote Paopan, then this is almost certainly a mis-chop
    Hmm, not that I scumread the people you mentioned, but there is indeed quite a consensus against Paopan. And it's not like he's towny, but "too scummy to be scum" + "no resistance to the lynch" might be strong enough of a towntell.

Also, how comes I'm the only vote on PQ lol? Why does NOONE appear to want to lynch that guy when EoD comes??
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #1308

9. ISO #1309

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I do not like this kind of setup speculation. Why can't 3 towns be in a permanent chat? They don't know they're all town, so it absolutely can work. It's not like they become masons or something. Power roles are actually not that strong in this setup, so I wouldn't base lynches on speculation of what scum could have as power roles.
    This is also true. In general i dont think one should base a solve on role distribution.

10. ISO #1310

Do you have any concerns with all of: Judge, Governor, Mayor, and States Attorney being fine with a Paopan chop?
    It's not as much about PRs being fine with a Paopan chop as it is about everyone being fine with a Paopan chop. I have yet to see actual defense of him anywhere. It's like the consensus went from "well he kinda sucks..." to "he's probably scum", and I'm beginning to realize I followed this consensus without really thinking about it, just because he honestly has done nothing.

There's also the fact he is - O surprise! - a counterwagon to PQ that annihilated the PQ wagon. On D1 too, PQ was suspected but was magically let off the hook at EoD and both Frinckles and you replaced him, basically (although you had already been a bit in the hot seat yesterday, your train magically gained actual traction near EoD). I'm beginning to see a trend here.

11. ISO #1311

12. ISO #1312

13. ISO #1313

14. ISO #1314

@NotPaopan

So to be clear your reasons on voting Voss are

1 Because he’s scum
    2 Because he’s scum
    3 Trust me guys

Based on that logic I will tell you that the earth is flat for the following reasons

1 Because it’s flat
    2 Because it’s flat
    3 Trust me guys
    The Bible is the word of God because it says so.

I also am the word of God.

~~

He actually did pretty much the same thing in Once Upon a Town, btw, except he was more active and had two votes because he was mayor... He was town, too.

~~

This kind of comment from Stealth is genuine town Stealth, btw. I guess this also is a "trust me guys" if you don't know him, but I say it anyway because it's a quite significant base for my townread on him.

15. ISO #1315

It's not as much about PRs being fine with a Paopan chop as it is about everyone being fine with a Paopan chop. I have yet to see actual defense of him anywhere. It's like the consensus went from "well he kinda sucks..." to "he's probably scum", and I'm beginning to realize I followed this consensus without really thinking about it, just because he honestly has done nothing.

There's also the fact he is - O surprise! - a counterwagon to PQ that annihilated the PQ wagon. On D1 too, PQ was suspected but was magically let off the hook at EoD and both Frinckles and you replaced him, basically (although you had already been a bit in the hot seat yesterday, your train magically gained actual traction near EoD). I'm beginning to see a trend here.
    .....thinking........

16. ISO #1316

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Because this is how I play.
    You are not exactly clear, Renegade, and I think you could well be scum (it's not like there is much reason to think otherwise), so I would kindly advise you to give us your reads you kinda went under the radar this game, and I might be partially at fault for letting PQ drag me into a spamfest here, so the least you can do is to provide your reads.

17. ISO #1317

What the fuck

This is such a bad call lol. None of this is highly solving or highly informative, and chances are many are town in there. Lag and Gikkle are townreads of mine, and Loldebite is a bit of a question mark to me. Shouldn't we be lynching among the scummy ones that give info when lynched in addition to being likely red flips, which means PQ (given how much he has been a debate topic) or Paopan (for similar reasons + because I doubt he will ever be actually towny, so bringing this to LYLO is a bad idea)?

Did u even understand my argumentation?
    The claims arent adding up.
    Somebody is lying
    Only scum would lie
    Praise the Lord!

18. ISO #1318

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    What balancing ? Why would only one be more balanced ? It changes absolutely nothing outside WIFOM. Congressman is glorified voter and would have been literal voter had you followed voss' advice.
    I have a really hard time believing the "oh host would balance like this because else..." arguments because the FACT THAT YOU THINK THAT IS AN INCENTIVE.
    Let me rephrase that :
    Thinking scum cannot be medic because his role would be useless makes medic more valuable to scum.
    In a similar manner, having 2 congressmen instead of 1 gives the second a kind of cover.
    Huh?
    I paid for the whole congressmanrole, im using the whole congressmam role
    But yeah the things u r saying is meta-wifom w/ the host and thus unknown land
    Praise the Lord!

19. ISO #1319

20. ISO #1320

21. ISO #1321

22. ISO #1322

23. ISO #1323

24. ISO #1324

25. ISO #1325

26. ISO #1326

27. ISO #1327

28. ISO #1328

29. ISO #1329

30. ISO #1330

31. ISO #1331

32. ISO #1332

Guys
    Are you blind
    There is a scum in lag, gikkle, loldebite

There has to be one
    No town cmen would ever fake claim voter
    And there is 1 cmen less than needed
    And 1 voter more than real
    There is a scum cmen in the voters claim
    No town cmen would claim voter
    I could see Loldebite doing it, since I don't have a firm grasp on his meta yet. Maybe even Lag, simply because she likes to do weird stuff, although I find it less likely since she usually does it for a reason. What does scum gain from lying as congressman, though? Going from a pool of (potential) 1/3 to another? There's not even a guarantee there IS scum in the congressmen.

Solving off this doesn't help much, imo. Actual analysis is much better.

33. ISO #1333

34. ISO #1334

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I could see Loldebite doing it, since I don't have a firm grasp on his meta yet. Maybe even Lag, simply because she likes to do weird stuff, although I find it less likely since she usually does it for a reason. What does scum gain from lying as congressman, though? Going from a pool of (potential) 1/3 to another? There's not even a guarantee there IS scum in the congressmen.

Where
    Do
    You
    Live
    Praise the Lord!

35. ISO #1335

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post

Agree with this, congressperson hiding their role is potentially just something weird, it was much more concerning when I thought it was states attorney since that signals wolfy intent to misuse the power and frame people.

36. ISO #1336

37. ISO #1337

38. ISO #1338

Agree with this, congressperson hiding their role is potentially just something weird, it was much more concerning when I thought it was states attorney since that signals wolfy intent to misuse the power and frame people.
    Now answer my question
    Praise the Lord!

39. ISO #1339

40. ISO #1340

41. ISO #1341

42. ISO #1342

43. ISO #1343

44. ISO #1344

45. ISO #1345

46. ISO #1346

47. ISO #1347

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall @Lag @Gikkle @PQRnHack @Voss @Stealthbomber16
    Is this actually true ? I'd like at least 3 of you confirming to avoid being rekt like MM did me last game.
    There is a reason why I scumread renegade literally every single game.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

48. ISO #1348

I am fine with chopping Pao or Voss right now. But the fact that every power role seems happy to chop Pao means something isn't right.

-vote Voss
    Are all 3 of us scum?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

49. ISO #1349

50. ISO #1350

Are all 3 of us scum?
    That fact is irrelevant since town can be wrong, but wolves know who their teammates are. If all 3 of you are scum then I'll have some choice words for Martin after this game, but all 3 of you certainly aren't town.