S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 350 of 1809
  1. ISO #301

  2. ISO #302

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    im continuing this. still havent read beyond post #107
    we have another Claim- Voss claims Congressman. interesting.
    Pornhack asked me a question, may you please repeat it? thx.
    Btw: Mass claims have to be fully thought thru.
    I dont have any rreads as of post #107.
    But: Guillo is strange. He looks like new to this site, but not new to mafia. And he has some strange relationship to Lag. He knows Lag, She knows him, and thats all.
    and: creating groups like Lag/Oli/Voss 1 is scum is more than strange rn. Since almost none interaction was done
    Loldebite being gone again is totally bad.
    AND: Guillo is not just strange, but even creepy! Renegade and GUillo SR PQR.
    Considering MM: his vote is jumping around. interesting.
    This post and the streak that follows screams townie's stream of consciousness. Unless Oliver is some kind of scum enthusiast who REALLY enjoys being scum and gets into it completely, he's just town here.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  3. ISO #303

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    You say this despite the fact you have only played one game with T!Lag.
    Not totally correct.
    This is my 5th game
    The galactica on HP: me&her town
    334: shes host
    The tankie game on HP: her town
    335: me and her hydra, and THAT moment was probably the most deep influence on my meta reads on her.
    Because we literally force-mindmelted becuz we wanted it to win. And we did it.

    Ive never seen lag making jokes
    Im a feature phone user.

  4. ISO #304

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Not totally correct.
    This is my 5th game
    The galactica on HP: me&her town
    334: shes host
    The tankie game on HP: her town
    335: me and her hydra, and THAT moment was probably the most deep influence on my meta reads on her.
    Because we literally force-mindmelted becuz we wanted it to win. And we did it.

    Ive never seen lag making jokes
    Lag was scum in Galactica, and she was neutral in the communist game (and was also in a hydra which wasn't exactly very active).

  5. ISO #305

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Ok.
    I wasnt able to find a question for me in PQR ISO, but he claims that he asked me smth. Either im blind, or he forgot to write it down. Reasking is the easisest way, and im too lazy to relook the ISO again.

    How were you able to play this game when it didnt exist? Did you play it analogue? Sry for offtopic, but if you are saying the truth, i think you are very experienced and a good actor.

    Imagine a puzzle. Every player has 1/12 of all pieces. Loldebite doesnt show up, isnt giving his pieces for solving. 1 or 2 or 3 other players arent giving their pieces either.
    Will you be able to solve it and read what the picture is saying without atleast 1/3 of all puzzle pieces? Lets hope so

    I played a game where MM was scum, and i always had the feeling of smth wrong, but he was just too solvy to be accused.
    This play rn kinda follows his scum Meta

    You stalked MM. I fear you. I heard of some guy who hacked into a pc back 2012 to find out whos scum.
    Have you read what I said about PQ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    PQ is painting Frinckles as scummy for "arriving late". Speaking of that, it's inconsistent with his "fine for now" for Loldebite, strictly speaking, so the word painting seems appropriate enough. He's giving a free pass to Voss because "he has quality posts and good thoughts", which means... not much; plus, Voss hasn't said anything that stands out as towny, that's just his style. I suspect he's going with the "easy read on a complicated slot to push" strategy on Voss. And then, I'm scum for "agreeing with you on more than one point"... which is a little ridiculous. Guillo also brought up a good point about PQ townreading Voss, who also is into agreeing with what other people say, but scumreading me for the same reason.
    I would say that's pretty rich for the first half of D1.
    Thoughts?

    Inactivity does suck, but loldebite isn't inactive anymore (although I can't say I remember anything he said... unimpressive isn't inactive, though). Plus, it's perfectly possible to just solve the active slots until the inactive ones show up, which is actually what we are doing.

    Really? I don't feel that solvy this game, tbh. You deprived me of my RVS, you bastard!

    And yeah, I was surprised to see Guillo bring up my meta lol. It's like he's a cool version of Slaol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  6. ISO #306

  7. ISO #307

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Not totally correct.
    This is my 5th game
    The galactica on HP: me&her town
    334: shes host
    The tankie game on HP: her town
    335: me and her hydra, and THAT moment was probably the most deep influence on my meta reads on her.
    Because we literally force-mindmelted becuz we wanted it to win. And we did it.

    Ive never seen lag making jokes
    Much like in real life, Lag is everywhere... no computer is safe...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  8. ISO #308

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Yes but werewolf is quiet a different game.
    No privat chat for scum, just pointing with fingers.
    Less complicated roles and stuff
    And it is over in an hour if the game is long
    Correct. It has the same core mechanics as forum mafia though, in fact forum mafia was born out of werewolf. Anyways, we could talk about this in another forum section for this if you like, enough of this fluff.
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

  9. ISO #309

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Have you read what I said about PQ?



    Thoughts?

    Inactivity does suck, but loldebite isn't inactive anymore (although I can't say I remember anything he said... unimpressive isn't inactive, though). Plus, it's perfectly possible to just solve the active slots until the inactive ones show up, which is actually what we are doing.

    Really? I don't feel that solvy this game, tbh. You deprived me of my RVS, you bastard!

    And yeah, I was surprised to see Guillo bring up my meta lol. It's like he's a cool version of Slaol.

    Hmm. Eod is in 4 hours 45 mins, right? I have an idea, but its time consuming
    Im a feature phone user.

  10. ISO #310

  11. ISO #311

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Hmm. Eod is in 4 hours 45 mins, right? I have an idea, but its time consuming
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    Well.. ive been playing this game a bit wrong but it’s ok! This means that i have been right about how we must approach this game. Based on behavior not on role claims.
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  12. ISO #312

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Chop chop chop PQR is where I'm going. Voss is a question mark to me, I'm not particularly willing to lynch him. As for Stealth, I actually townread him based on tone/meta, he feels like his town self (and no, I will not go further than that).
    Come on! Tell me! I promise i wonít tell anybody.
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

  13. ISO #313

  14. ISO #314

  15. ISO #315

  16. ISO #316

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    Then what you need to be looking for is for unnatural thoughts, instances of thoughts that seem to come from a player who knows other players are town, players focusing on mechanical speculation over reads, players calling you town without deserving it, players pushing you as scummy for superficial or ridiculous reasons etc.
    As @Loldebite said, I've been around here for quite a while. I'll do my best along with my little red book!

    Me playing is a kind of a miracle rn since we are very busy this week for the upcoming network freeze starting at the end of this week.
    So kindly expect I'm not going to be around EoD1 or EoD2.


    Also, be wary of Oliver. I played with him once and his scum reads are all over the place and turned out to be wrong! We lost becos of him!!

    But out of everyone here. I don't like Voss. All he did was gave us IIoA so I'll park my vote on this minority train. Normally, I would push for the inactive ones.

    -vote Voss

    As for PQ, it was his birthday. Give him a rest

    Pao Zedong out

  17. ISO #317

  18. ISO #318

  19. ISO #319

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    As @Loldebite said, I've been around here for quite a while. I'll do my best along with my little red book!

    Me playing is a kind of a miracle rn since we are very busy this week for the upcoming network freeze starting at the end of this week.
    So kindly expect I'm not going to be around EoD1 or EoD2.


    Also, be wary of Oliver. I played with him once and his scum reads are all over the place and turned out to be wrong! We lost becos of him!!

    But out of everyone here. I don't like Voss. All he did was gave us IIoA so I'll park my vote on this minority train. Normally, I would push for the inactive ones.

    -vote Voss

    As for PQ, it was his birthday. Give him a rest

    Pao Zedong out
    Nah. Birthdays got nothing to do with alignments.
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

  20. ISO #320

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @PQRnHack this question, i.e. is frinckles a good lynch today (and why), + why you asked that to Gikkle, is quite comprehensible and is obviously directed to you. You're acting in bad faith lol.
    What's directed to me?
    I asked Gikkle because Gikkle had a vote on Frinckles from early day (random vote, similar to my random vote on Renegade) and I wanted to see how Gikkle felt about parking it as a serious vote.

  21. ISO #321

  22. ISO #322

  23. ISO #323

  24. ISO #324

  25. ISO #325

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    As @Loldebite said, I've been around here for quite a while. I'll do my best along with my little red book!

    Me playing is a kind of a miracle rn since we are very busy this week for the upcoming network freeze starting at the end of this week.
    So kindly expect I'm not going to be around EoD1 or EoD2.


    Also, be wary of Oliver. I played with him once and his scum reads are all over the place and turned out to be wrong! We lost becos of him!!

    But out of everyone here. I don't like Voss. All he did was gave us IIoA so I'll park my vote on this minority train. Normally, I would push for the inactive ones.

    -vote Voss

    As for PQ, it was his birthday. Give him a rest

    Pao Zedong out
    Your reads AND AUWTS READS ALL WERE WRONG!!!!
    Im a feature phone user.

  26. ISO #326

  27. ISO #327

  28. ISO #328

  29. ISO #329

  30. ISO #330

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Says the guy/gal who hunted down a townie!
    You have not acted townie and i cant just take your word it can I? It is not like scum is gonna tell me they are scum.

    Also why are you looking for last wills with only two votes against you?
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

  31. ISO #331

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    You have not acted townie and i cant just take your word it can I? It is not like scum is gonna tell me they are scum.

    Also why are you looking for last wills with only two votes against you?
    In what way have I not acted townie? Seems like you are sheeping MM after listing out SB16, Voss, and myself after seeking MM's opinion.
    Hey, 2 votes can be sufficient for a majority lynch

  32. ISO #332

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Interesting, looks like MM & Guillo working to form a counter-train (myself) to Guillo.
    Lol sure, we are evil scum scared by the wagon on Guillo, wagon consisting of Stealth! He's such a one man army, after all.

    What makes you make such a silly statement lol?
    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    What's directed to me?
    I asked Gikkle because Gikkle had a vote on Frinckles from early day (random vote, similar to my random vote on Renegade) and I wanted to see how Gikkle felt about parking it as a serious vote.
    It's in the quote...

    - is frinckles a good lynch in your opinion
    - why is he one or not
    - why did you ask Gikkle that question

    I have been asking you those questions for a while now, and you've danced around them.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  33. ISO #333

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall


    Please do not say it's because I'm either wrong about Oliver or scum. I reject the concept, sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  34. ISO #334

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    In response to a question regarding "Last Wills":

    Last wills are not specified in the setup, but are in the original game that the setup is based upon. HOWEVER, I believe the very existence of last wills can change behavior or actions that players make, and so introducing it mid-game would be unfair. If this were realized pre-game, last wills would have been allowed.

    There will be no Last Wills. If you don't know what a last-will is, see here:


    Spoiler : What is a last will :

    Basically a message by you of some size that gets posted upon your death.

    I forgot this site generally allows last wills in most games, and that last wills are generally allowed unless explicitly forbidden in the setup.
    Last edited by MartinGG99; December 14th, 2021 at 10:08 AM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  35. ISO #335

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Lol sure, we are evil scum scared by the wagon on Guillo, wagon consisting of Stealth! He's such a one man army, after all.

    What makes you make such a silly statement lol?
    Umm those 2 votes on me, of course. There were 2 votes on Guillo at the time, with a 3-way tie between Frinckles, Guillo, and myself. Gikkle switched to you just now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    It's in the quote...

    - is frinckles a good lynch in your opinion
    - why is he one or not
    - why did you ask Gikkle that question

    I have been asking you those questions for a while now, and you've danced around them.
    So you are asking me my own question? Yeah Frinckles is a decent (maybe not "good" but better than alternatives) lynch in my book based on his weak opening and fluff, which are uncharacteristic of his previous games I was in. And other info which I am not allowed to share, although it's not super strong, but it's enough of an "adder" for me to leave the vote there. All of this was already said earlier. No, as time progressed, those opinions have not changed. Frinckles did finally wake up in the later half, but that does not change the history of the first half.

    And I already told you why I asked Gikkle.

  36. ISO #336

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    Talk to me buddy, why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post


    Please do not say it's because I'm either wrong about Oliver or scum. I reject the concept, sorry.
    I had an entire line of dialogue with MM which explains my vote, particularly my latest post ( P#234 )

  37. ISO #337

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    So Gikkle switched from Frinckles to MM based on MM's commentary around oliver and forcing his "agenda" by misinterpreting oliver's statements.
    Paopan switched from Guillo to Voss based on "But out of everyone here. I don't like Voss. All he did was gave us IIoA so I'll park my vote on this minority train. Normally, I would push for the inactive ones." (IIoA is information instead of analysis).

  38. ISO #338

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    Where did you go Stealthbomber? Im here!

    Why is it that when i start questioning peo0le to figure out their alignment they just run like cowards?
    bruh it was 1 am and i went to bed
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

  39. ISO #339

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    Do you know why im sure you are scum.

    Because

    1) You believed the counter claim blindly, so you must know Pao is at least town.
    2) You are banking on the CC to get me chopped, you are also not treating e like scum but like a townie with an alleged gambit gone wrong! You know im town baby! You TMIed me.

    Also, say Pao was telling the truth, even if Pao was telling the truth and they actually CCed, how is it my fault that he did? How would I know that Pao would game throw by counter claiming me on day 1? How would i know that there was a newbie here playing a set up like this instead of a game for newbies and make such suboptimal play, again, if he was telling the truth.
    Man the problem is that you think players are gonna do exactly what you would do. Youíre not scum, youíre just a player who canít empathize. That makes me sad.

    -unvote


    Our community does not have the player base to consistently run new player focused games, because we just donít have enough traffic and enough new blood. I donít think Pao is medic but I do think that itís really disingenuous to say something like ďhow would I know there was a new player here who would make a poor playĒ. That shows you really did not prepare this gambit well enough. Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

  40. ISO #340

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Me calling you out for responding to the CC in the weakest way possible doesnít mean I believe the CC, for the record. It just means I believe you completely fucked up the gambit and you made it very clear that you arenít doctor.

    Iím done discussing this topic for the sake of preserving what little power you have left because I donít think youíre scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

  41. ISO #341

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Voss is known for his low activity, high content style. Or well, he was known when he actually played, this is his first game in a while actually. I don't think this is a frozen wolf, just standard Voss who has a life. That doesn't make him town, though, just not scum for that specific reason.
    i love you mm

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  42. ISO #342

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Voss is known for his low activity, high content style. Or well, he was known when he actually played, this is his first game in a while actually. I don't think this is a frozen wolf, just standard Voss who has a life. That doesn't make him town, though, just not scum for that specific reason.
    i'm not known for GOOD content though. Just large content posts that I try and format for better readability.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  43. ISO #343

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    The thing about MM is he voted me up early on (p2, post 95). Would Mafia do that that - initiate a brand new vote on a townie - when there are other fish available with votes initiated by town? Why would Mafia start up a train that would make them suspects D2? For this reason, I am skeptical that either Guillo or MM is mafia. Ofc there is WIFOM possible, but I am leaning towards MM not being Mafia here. At that point in the game, mafia was not under any tremendous pressure to start up a new wagon to save a mafia from a lynch.

    If either of these two is mafia, Guillo would be the more likely one, placing the vote on me much later, here on p7 (though Guillo did vote me up early on p3, but then switched votes around several times, finally returning to voting PQR here on p7). I say more likely simply because if a mafia exists in MM+Guillo, then the only reason I can think of to jump in with 4 hours left of D1 would be to avoid someone else getting lynched like Frinckles or Guillo himself. There is also some awkwardness here in that town~Guillo may be biased towards voting someone with an existing vote or someone who is easy to lynch just for self-preservation purposes. I say this because the same applies to me - now that I have 2 votes on me, if this keeps up, then I will be forced to decide whether to let it go or to vote some other train with existing votes, even if that person is not someone I wanted to vote.

    Will I vote off a counter-train person? Will I reveal my PR role to save myself? Will I let my useless self get lynched in order to avoid the possibility of mislynching a possible PR counter-train? Time will tell Same goes to any other townie with votes piling up towards EoD.

  44. ISO #344

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Man the problem is that you think players are gonna do exactly what you would do. You’re not scum, you’re just a player who can’t empathize. That makes me sad.

    -unvote


    Our community does not have the player base to consistently run new player focused games, because we just don’t have enough traffic and enough new blood. I don’t think Pao is medic but I do think that it’s really disingenuous to say something like “how would I know there was a new player here who would make a poor play”. That shows you really did not prepare this gambit well enough. Oh well.
    If my medic claim is a gambit, why you keep raising awareness to it? Let the WIFOM be wifom!
    i guess im not the medic then, oh well *sigh*

    If i was the medic i would self heal tbh, or.. i meant, im gonna self heal tonight, or one of my town reads…yah.

    And about Empathy, this is a game of lies man, a game of manipulation, empathetic people are easily manipulated, specially with AtE. Empathy is a weakness in this game. Im a sociopath in the game of mafia.
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

  45. ISO #345

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Don't you ?
    Gonna be real with you, I have absolutely no idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

  46. ISO #346

  47. ISO #347

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    This is a little bit irritating.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

  48. ISO #348

  49. ISO #349

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    With 3 hours left, and a meeting for me that starts in 1 hour, I will just have to paste my notes here

    Spoiler : posts i like and have some comments :


    I realize now that the town will be able to see most of the actions the next day, so my justification theory for not doing a mass claim isnít as great

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    This vote pings me.

    It's one thing to see oliver making a read like that and realizing there is almost no way he makes a post like that as wolf, therefore you think oliver is town.

    It's another thing to see the post and actually agree with it, because the accuracy of the read is quite bad. I can link several games directly contradicting the meta read - and considering that you were in multiple of those games, the fact that you go along with a meta read that you should know is just wrong is dubious.

    But the real kicker is the hedgy "not sold about it yet" - it's RVS, you can vote whatever, feeling like you have to justify/hedge a vote made not even 25 (player) posts into the game feels like a wolf that's trying to not step on toes here.
    Lag never said Oliverz is wrong for the read, and just mentioned some other games.

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    The bolded sums up why you are a wolf.

    1) You admitted to have never played with Lag, so you got no meta, no nothing.
    2) Express satisfaction for Oliverz meta read
    3) Agrees with Oliverz with his meta read, even though you have never played with Lag.
    4) And last, you attempt to pocket me.

    -vote Voss


    Get wrecked
    Sorry for the compliment man. Iíve played with some shiite players on this site and you and Lag being from different communities makes me more excited to participate in the game.

    And as for Lag, I have an expectation of how I think his play would be based off my conversations with him, me lightly skimming games with him in it, and him being a literal fm staff member, so I think my meta read expectation is not misplaced.

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm getting strange scum vibes from PQR this game. Something is off about his tone, he is usually very confident but he seems more confident than usual.
    I liked this post a lot. This is why heís a town for me. Very out of the blue commentary, but itís an unafraid stance.

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Ok, welcome to the great chinese text-wall of Pao zedong. I wrote it after post #107. Its mainly based on thoughts i had while rereading.
    first at all: happy birthday PQR! I suggest amnesty for today, i dont see him yet to be lynched d1. I dont see enough reasons for him to be lynched, i dont see any reasons at all. (yet).
    mass claiming has yet to be fully thougth thru.
    considering claims: guillo claimed medic.
    IS ANYONE COUNTER-CLAIMING MEDIC???
    to: lags#42. I never claimed rvs was over. Just my vote on you wasnt rvs.
    btw: it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    completing this tmrw
    I donít see how scum making the ďIS ANYONE COUNTER CLAIMING MEDICĒ post here. Heís a town for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Funny, I just posted at around the same time replying to your other post. Because Paopan is always like that. Is Frinckles like that? Not from my recollection, or it would have stuck in my memory. All caps non-sense. Unless this is Frinckles D1 specifically. I remember Frinckles being thoughtful and mechanical in past games (forget the name of the game, but one we he and i and others won together when I was slightly fearful Frinckles made a big brain play as scum to appear super towny). So far in this game, Frinckles is Null and Void. Is that only because it's D1? I don't know, I can't memorize all players' metas by day.
    This so much. The last narrator game we played, crinkles just trolled the entire time. If anything, this is making a case for me to vote for wrinkles over pao.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I am not saying you usually are a boring machine-like person/player xD. Your tone did strike me as different when I first read your posts, though (even before I read oliver's), and you're not the epitome of townness as of right now, whereas you usually are pretty much that. I can't say I have a solid read on you, but I certainly have my eye on you. And to be honest, the only thing you can do to change my mind is to be towny, not to debate whether or not your tone feels different - plus, that's unproductive. I voiced my support to Oliver's suspicion on you earlier for three reasons:

    - I agreed with him that there could be something fishy about you, so why not say it
    - We mindmelded in our interpretation of your very early style, which is a point in favor of town!Oliver and gives more credibility to what honestly was just a hunch
    - It was an extremely spicy stance to start the game with: a read with that kind of strenght and confidence on the very first page is relatively rare. Also, I don't get to attack you every D1 start, so I might as well take my chance when it comes xD.
    I feel like this is town MM. ďAnd to be honest, the only thing you can do to change my mind is to be townyĒ. I guess I could see a scum MM say that, but I choose not to believe it here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I wanna see more from Oliverz. Don't quite see why both Lag and Voss are TRing him. Sure, he did a really early read that kicked off discussion, but it felt a bit forced to me considering it was only 12 posts in the game and based off a flimsy reason. It'd make more sense for T!oliverz, if he thought he understood what T!Lag would do, to wait a little while longer to actually be sure Lag wouldn't say anything about optimal mech play. Instead he attacked Lag immediately, making it so Lag could very easily wiggle out of it if the meta WERE in fact true, and then his future posts kind of drop the topic (only briefly mentioning it in his most recent post) and focus more on mech.

    Whole thing feels strange and I'm not quite sure if Oliverz genuinely believed what he was saying (that Lag not immediately making a grand plan within the first 12 posts of the game is scummy for them, despite the fact Lag did not do this in the last game he played with them) or if he was doing it just to look like he was coming into the game swinging.

    I also find the 2 people immediately TRing him (voss and lag) and the 1 person actually joining his push (mm) rather strange. Voss has a weird, semi robotic tone which pinged me early on, so out of those 3 I find him the weirdest.
    I like this. Different style of pushing from Guillo, and one that I found townier because itís not abrasive. Youíre probably expecting my troll vibe from discord, and youíre likely not going to find it because Iím not spending so much time on here.

    Also, Iíll likely go back and reread yet again, why I liked Oliverz initial take on Lag. Thanks for the prod.

    Although you voting for MM makes me sad

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I have no idea what this means. I never talk about my FM games with anyone outside of thread especially not people who are playing regardless of whether they're dead.

    Except one time I told Oberon "My bad" immediately after lynching him and he flipped town. But that's it, really.
    If prodded, Iíll try and give more thoughtful answers (although Iím not sure if Iím capable), but this post seems like when Lag was ďpressuredĒ. The response is weird, and not how Iíd react if I was scum in his position.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    Okay! I won't vote you today


    Chill. Chill. I already hired a translator. I can now speak proper English! The Anglo-Saxons would be so proud of me. But yeah... minus scredits for me.


    Are you soft-claiming judge?



    Both of you are actually very rude that I almost want to OMGUS. I actually felt I had an awesome opening on the RVS stage.


    Sorry. But I'm counterclaiming this. I'm the real medic.
    Actively searching for pr claims. This is an obvious one, unlike the other ďfishing for prsĒ that I didnít see actively happening.

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    Do you know why im sure you are scum.

    Because

    1) You believed the counter claim blindly, so you must know Pao is at least town.
    2) You are banking on the CC to get me chopped, you are also not treating e like scum but like a townie with an alleged gambit gone wrong! You know im town baby! You TMIed me.

    Also, say Pao was telling the truth, even if Pao was telling the truth and they actually CCed, how is it my fault that he did? How would I know that Pao would game throw by counter claiming me on day 1? How would i know that there was a newbie here playing a set up like this instead of a game for newbies and make such suboptimal play, again, if he was telling the truth.
    I think Stealth saying that he told other people not to talk about your medic claim is a good reason on why he didn't "fall for it". Seems like you're power wolfing now.


    Town (sort of ordered)
    Renegade
    MM
    Gikkle
    Stealth
    Oliverz
    PQRnHack

    Town lean
    Lag
    Guiro

    Can go
    Frinkles
    Paopan

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  50. ISO #350

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •