Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    To be clear, do you suspect PQR or Lag?
    Both. In the post you're quoting, I am referring to PQ when I say "scumspect of mine", though, since you were talking about my PQ-related stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Both. In the post you're quoting, I am referring to PQ when I say "scumspect of mine", though, since you were talking about my PQ-related stuff.
    So your vote is on me because I dislike that you agreed with oliver, whom I disagree with. Is that accurate? Any other reasons?

4. ISO #154

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Selective amnesia of my FM-Mabel Pines and FM-Wile E. Coyote games?

Also games you've not been in, but other players in this game were in (or hosted) like the Anime World 2 game Guillo hosted and Gikkle was in where I spent most of the start of day 1 appraising slots based on how "chill" I deemed them to be, lol
    I am not saying you usually are a boring machine-like person/player xD. Your tone did strike me as different when I first read your posts, though (even before I read oliver's), and you're not the epitome of townness as of right now, whereas you usually are pretty much that. I can't say I have a solid read on you, but I certainly have my eye on you. And to be honest, the only thing you can do to change my mind is to be towny, not to debate whether or not your tone feels different - plus, that's unproductive. I voiced my support to Oliver's suspicion on you earlier for three reasons:

- I agreed with him that there could be something fishy about you, so why not say it
    - We mindmelded in our interpretation of your very early style, which is a point in favor of town!Oliver and gives more credibility to what honestly was just a hunch
    - It was an extremely spicy stance to start the game with: a read with that kind of strenght and confidence on the very first page is relatively rare. Also, I don't get to attack you every D1 start, so I might as well take my chance when it comes xD.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

I wanna see more from Oliverz. Don't quite see why both Lag and Voss are TRing him. Sure, he did a really early read that kicked off discussion, but it felt a bit forced to me considering it was only 12 posts in the game and based off a flimsy reason. It'd make more sense for T!oliverz, if he thought he understood what T!Lag would do, to wait a little while longer to actually be sure Lag wouldn't say anything about optimal mech play. Instead he attacked Lag immediately, making it so Lag could very easily wiggle out of it if the meta WERE in fact true, and then his future posts kind of drop the topic (only briefly mentioning it in his most recent post) and focus more on mech.

Whole thing feels strange and I'm not quite sure if Oliverz genuinely believed what he was saying (that Lag not immediately making a grand plan within the first 12 posts of the game is scummy for them, despite the fact Lag did not do this in the last game he played with them) or if he was doing it just to look like he was coming into the game swinging.

I also find the 2 people immediately TRing him (voss and lag) and the 1 person actually joining his push (mm) rather strange. Voss has a weird, semi robotic tone which pinged me early on, so out of those 3 I find him the weirdest.

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I wanna see more from Oliverz. Don't quite see why both Lag and Voss are TRing him. Sure, he did a really early read that kicked off discussion, but it felt a bit forced to me considering it was only 12 posts in the game and based off a flimsy reason. It'd make more sense for T!oliverz, if he thought he understood what T!Lag would do, to wait a little while longer to actually be sure Lag wouldn't say anything about optimal mech play. Instead he attacked Lag immediately, making it so Lag could very easily wiggle out of it if the meta WERE in fact true, and then his future posts kind of drop the topic (only briefly mentioning it in his most recent post) and focus more on mech.

Whole thing feels strange and I'm not quite sure if Oliverz genuinely believed what he was saying (that Lag not immediately making a grand plan within the first 12 posts of the game is scummy for them, despite the fact Lag did not do this in the last game he played with them) or if he was doing it just to look like he was coming into the game swinging.

I also find the 2 people immediately TRing him (voss and lag) and the 1 person actually joining his push (mm) rather strange. Voss has a weird, semi robotic tone which pinged me early on, so out of those 3 I find him the weirdest.
    Hypothesis: Oliverz is a nubcake and was genuine. Do you have evidence that supports rejecting this hypothesis?

The better question: Why is confirmed nutcake (confirmed not a nub) MM saying "I voiced my support to Oliver's suspicion on you earlier for three reasons..."

Last question: why am I into cakes today?

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Hard disagree with this, there are lots of AI interactions that occur during RVS.

Don't think there's anything AI about you saying this, but this is a disagreement in mafia philosophy, and I can't just not speak up about it!
    Oh, I am an unconditional RVS lover. But when you can get straight to the part where people express reasonings and interact with eachother, it's probably even better.

and yes, let the debate beginnnn /s
    Ok, welcome to the great chinese text-wall of Pao zedong. I wrote it after post #107. Its mainly based on thoughts i had while rereading.
    first at all: happy birthday PQR! I suggest amnesty for today, i dont see him yet to be lynched d1. I dont see enough reasons for him to be lynched, i dont see any reasons at all. (yet).
    mass claiming has yet to be fully thougth thru.
    considering claims: guillo claimed medic.
    IS ANYONE COUNTER-CLAIMING MEDIC???
    to: lags#42. I never claimed rvs was over. Just my vote on you wasnt rvs.
    btw: it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    completing this tmrw
    Why in the world would we discuss the medic claim. It's WIFOM. Leave it be. I like that Stealth said pretty much that at some point in reaction to this post, too.

PQ is painting Frinckles as scummy for "arriving late". Speaking of that, it's inconsistent with his "fine for now" for Loldebite, strictly speaking, so the word painting seems appropriate enough. He's giving a free pass to Voss because "he has quality posts and good thoughts", which means... not much; plus, Voss hasn't said anything that stands out as towny, that's just his style. I suspect he's going with the "easy read on a complicated slot to push" strategy on Voss. And then, I'm scum for "agreeing with you on more than one point"... which is a little ridiculous. Guillo also brought up a good point about PQ townreading Voss, who also is into agreeing with what other people say, but scumreading me for the same reason.
    I would say that's pretty rich for the first half of D1.

The last lines are signature-worthy xD.

13. ISO #163

Guillo is probably town if I were to make a read on him rn
    Screw that, send her to the Guillotina!

That's right, <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=46017" target="_blank">Guillo</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->, I been watching you! I... like ... to watch!

https://youtu.be/oGpFcHTxjZs?t=103

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Hypothesis: Oliverz is a nubcake and was genuine. Do you have evidence that supports rejecting this hypothesis?

The better question: Why is confirmed nutcake (confirmed not a nub) MM saying "I voiced my support to Oliver's suspicion on you earlier for three reasons..."

Last question: why am I into cakes today?
    I doubt he was genuine. If he's town, I find it more likely he intentionally exaggerated simply to kick off discussion. For him to be genuine he would have to have somehow convinced himself that Lag's town meta is to post a grand plan within their first three posts, despite the fact that this did not even happen in the one game he played with T!Lag.

16. ISO #166

Who would be your 2nd choice?
    Who said Frinckles was my first choice? I simply said Frinckles would be a good lynch. I wouldn't be against lynching Voss or Oliverz, though. Doubt all three of them are scum, but I've had varying degrees of suspicion on all three.

17. ISO #167

Who said Frinckles was my first choice? I simply said Frinckles would be a good lynch. I wouldn't be against lynching Voss or Oliverz, though. Doubt all three of them are scum, but I've had varying degrees of suspicion on all three.
    Answered my own question. I'm voting Frinckles. That was an RVS vote, though, so I wouldn't say it is my "first choice"

18. ISO #168

Is Frinckles a good lynch today?
    I will let you answer this question yourself. Why do you ask that? What could your motive possibly be for asking this question outside of testing the waters for a lynch? If you are scum, Frinckles is clear.
    So your vote is on me because I dislike that you agreed with oliver, whom I disagree with. Is that accurate? Any other reasons?
    See my last post.
    Well RIP. I just checked your recent posts hoping that xD doesn't appear.. but it does. So much for my attempt to detect a tell. So inconsistent with xD and XD, too, you bastard!
    xD

There is a tone change in Lag. Pointing it out, starting the discussion strongly, making people take a stance about his read, all of this is towny and does not seem to be accidental. Oliver gets a townread from me for this; he's doing what a townie should do at gamestart, and I tend to start my town games in a similar manner whenever it's possible and I feel like getting into action quickly.

19. ISO #169

I doubt he was genuine. If he's town, I find it more likely he intentionally exaggerated simply to kick off discussion. For him to be genuine he would have to have somehow convinced himself that Lag's town meta is to post a grand plan within their first three posts, despite the fact that this did not even happen in the one game he played with T!Lag.
    Of course he said it in an exaggerated manner. It's an early D1 spark, it has to be like this; my agreement is with a nuanced stance, not with the literal "lag is supposed to solve the game on the first page" or something like that lol. Would like Oliver to speak for himself on that matter, too.

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

I will let you answer this question yourself. Why do you ask that? What could your motive possibly be for asking this question outside of testing the waters for a lynch? If you are scum, Frinckles is clear.
    I wasnt even asking you, dumbass.

Piss off. I was asking Gikkle to test their commitment to their bullshit early ass vote.

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

Of course he said it in an exaggerated manner. It's an early D1 spark, it has to be like this; my agreement is with a nuanced stance, not with the literal "lag is supposed to solve the game on the first page" or something like that lol. Would like Oliver to speak for himself on that matter, too.
    Why are you speaking like you know exactly what he meant, despite the fact that all he said was "These 3 posts completely contradict the usual neutral-smart town game play" and "Town lag would already come up with a plan"?

Yes, I would also like to see Oliverz speak more about this - he ignored the last time I addressed him, not sure if he just missed it though.

27. ISO #177

I wasnt even asking you, dumbass.

Piss off. I was asking Gikkle to test their commitment to their bullshit early ass vote.
    Love you too. My question still holds, and you won't evade it through insults (which is a very low blow, by the way, you should know better than this).
    I have other reasons, which I have been told by the Host I cannot speak to. So bury it.
    Not too sure what you're talking about, but if the host told you you can't talk about it, it doesn't exist.

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

Why are you speaking like you know exactly what he meant, despite the fact that all he said was "These 3 posts completely contradict the usual neutral-smart town game play" and "Town lag would already come up with a plan"?

Yes, I would also like to see Oliverz speak more about this - he ignored the last time I addressed him, not sure if he just missed it though.
    Idk, perhaps I'm just projecting my own vision on Oliver. It's pretty obvious he didn't mean what he said literally, though, as it simply wouldn't make sense.

30. ISO #180

Love you too. My question still holds, and you won't evade it through insults (which is a very low blow, by the way, you should know better than this).

Not too sure what you're talking about, but if the host told you you can't talk about it, it doesn't exist.
    Your question still holds? Formulate your question bud, considering you want to ask it about something that was NOT addressed to you!

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

Doubling down on my vote on Frinckles. NONE! None of your posts were AI! That is the point!
    Okay. Well that's a silly vote and I guess I'd like more explanation for it if it wasn't a purely provokatory vote to get me to post more often.

Who else are you scumreading.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

33. ISO #183

Lolde was AFK whole of Day 1 last game I had with him. How is saying "Loldebite is MIA yet again, hopefully shows before the end of first 24h or else time zone is no longer a great excuse." implying that I want to (mis-)chop them? And no, he was Town.

If you take my Lag comment seriously, then you need to think again.

> What is the purpose of that comment you made on Lag? You tremble in fear now? Why?
    Because I am mind-melding with Voss and not as much with oliver (or MM, who is apparently melding with oliver). Simple as that.

> What is interesting about SB16 post?
    I intentionally avoided stating specifics, because I want everyone else to think for themselves. I am not Audible, so why don't you go do your own reading and come back and tell me what I found "interesting"?

And yeah I know I will get feedback like "oh look PQR getting defensive here and not spilling the beans". I can live with that.
    Why would I not take your comment seriously, do I know you to figure that one out? No. Are we in RvS, again no. Is it funny?... nope.

So you are mind melding with Voss and based on that what? you wanna fear kill him? Is that it?
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

34. ISO #184

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Okay. Well that's a silly vote and I guess I'd like more explanation for it if it wasn't a purely provokatory vote to get me to post more often.

Who else are you scumreading.
    You know a fraction of my reason for voting you, which we cannot reveal.

Whom else I am scum-reading? Read the thread, maybe? What a lazy player! You remind me of myself. If you are town, get your shit together.

35. ISO #185

So Frinckles claims to be a GREEN onion and NEVER red onion.
    In fact, I'd argue my green onion shpeel and your analysis of it clearly hints that you think it was AI.

Not sure why you're denying your own analysis.

36. ISO #186

Why would I not take your comment seriously, do I know you to figure that one out? No. Are we in RvS, again no. Is it funny?... nope.

So you are mind melding with Voss and based on that what? you wanna fear kill him? Is that it?
    Idk what fear kill means.

37. ISO #187

What is interesting about SB16 post?
    I intentionally avoided stating specifics, because I want everyone else to think for themselves. I am not Audible, so why don't you go do your own reading and come back and tell me what I found "interesting"?

And yeah I know I will get feedback like "oh look PQR getting defensive here and not spilling the beans". I can live with that.
    You are gonna tell me what you found "interesting" instead of avoiding giving me a real answer or I'm just gonna take it like a scum claim and tunnel you to oblivion.

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

Idk, perhaps I'm just projecting my own vision on Oliver. It's pretty obvious he didn't mean what he said literally, though, as it simply wouldn't make sense.
    I don't think that's super obvious, unless you're completely dismissing beforehand the possibility of S!Oliverz? If you're trying to give Oliverz the benefit of the doubt and argue it's possible he wasn't being super literal/exaggerating a bit in his accusation, that's one thing, but arguing that's OBVIOUSLY what Oliverz was going for is a bit strange when there is always the possibility he's just straight up scum going for early aggression.

40. ISO #190

@PQRnHack this question, i.e. is frinckles a good lynch today (and why), + why you asked that to Gikkle, is quite comprehensible and is obviously directed to you. You're acting in bad faith lol.

41. ISO #191

You know a fraction of my reason for voting you, which we cannot reveal.
    I have no idea what this means. I never talk about my FM games with anyone outside of thread especially not people who are playing regardless of whether they're dead.

Except one time I told Oberon "My bad" immediately after lynching him and he flipped town. But that's it, really.

42. ISO #192

You are gonna tell me what you found "interesting" instead of avoiding giving me a real answer or I'm just gonna take it like a scum claim and tunnel you to oblivion.
    It is simple. First off, tell me what was "interesting" (more than one in my book). Then you decide - do you want to pressure me on what i found interesting or do you want to tell me what YOU think I found interesting? Make your choice.

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

I don't think that's super obvious, unless you're completely dismissing beforehand the possibility of S!Oliverz? If you're trying to give Oliverz the benefit of the doubt and argue it's possible he wasn't being super literal/exaggerating a bit in his accusation, that's one thing, but arguing that's OBVIOUSLY what Oliverz was going for is a bit strange when there is always the possibility he's just straight up scum going for early aggression.
    If Oliver was a brand new player who tends to be overly aggressive without thinking about the consequences of his posts, then you would be right. But here, it seems safe to rule out that possibility, considering it makes no sense as scum and is obviously not going to result in Lag getting lynched; he'd have to be a lunatic to believe he could actually get Lag lynched that way.

45. ISO #195

However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    completing this tmrw
    At least Oliver understands my plight.

46. ISO #196

Okay, I fail to give you an interesting answer. But have you given me your interesting answer?

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

Idk what fear kill means.
    Means killing or chopping someone out of fear of his quality as a player.

The reasons you guys are giving is "oh so so player is so good that I could easily get snowed if he is scum so let's kill them before they snow us, in case they are a wolf", which is a poor excuse to find to push someone.

If Lag is chopped in this game is because we find their behavior scummy or he slips, or he commits to misyeets every day and we have to resolve them to clear PoE, not because he could be this mighty player that makes your legs tremble in fear.

50. ISO #200

Okay, I fail to give you an interesting answer. But have you given me your interesting answer?
    Are you playing with me, I never voiced having an "interesting" opinion. You said that SB16 read was interesting, interesting based on what or in contrast to what? There has to be something that you know to find it interesting instead of flat, no?