S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 1809
  1. ISO #101

  2. ISO #102

  3. ISO #103

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Scum

    Voss
    PQR

    Maybe is cum

    Lag

    I don't lag his focus on mechanical play specially the subject of claiming roles during Day 1.

    My concern with my own scum lean on Lag is that I know he is a competent player and fishing for roles on day 1 is just newbie scum play, which he is not.
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

  4. ISO #104

  5. ISO #105

  6. ISO #106

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yes, I am claiming exactly that, but with an important nuance: as I said, I'm not sold yet - you see, the nuance matters.
    Selective amnesia of my FM-Mabel Pines and FM-Wile E. Coyote games?

    Also games you've not been in, but other players in this game were in (or hosted) like the Anime World 2 game Guillo hosted and Gikkle was in where I spent most of the start of day 1 appraising slots based on how "chill" I deemed them to be, lol

  7. ISO #107

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    Both Oliver and Lag voiced approval for claiming PRs though. Oliver first, then Lag. I don't know what to make of that. Can they be both town mindmelding? and wrongly so? Or could Lag be providing false positive support for Oliver?
    I voiced support for it because I think it's optimal play.

    For several reasons:

    - Power roles should be claimed before we're close to LYLO, because otherwise we risk running into a scenario where 1 day to LYLO is actually LYLO because scum have vote manipulation power roles.
    - None of the powers other than medic are actually pro-town, just pro-that-slot, so a mass-claim doesn't cause us to lose anything like a cop
    - The power roles actually are alignment indicative, because the setup is hand-picked, we can infer information about the scum equity of slots based on what role scum flipped scum have

    Notably, if it gets to be too late in the game before the claim, then we run into a scenario where scum power roles just claim vanilla and we don't have time to chop through all possible liars (kind of like red check claims in LYLO)

  8. ISO #108

  9. ISO #109

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    it's theoretically pro-town to cut it early and get into real debates ASAP, so yay, I guess.
    Hard disagree with this, there are lots of AI interactions that occur during RVS.

    Don't think there's anything AI about you saying this, but this is a disagreement in mafia philosophy, and I can't just not speak up about it!

  10. ISO #110

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm getting strange scum vibes from PQR this game. Something is off about his tone, he is usually very confident but he seems more confident than usual.
    Would you describe a player that rated every player in the range of 35%-60% town as someone that is "more confident than usual"?

    Voss being the one exception who is at 75%

  11. ISO #111

  12. ISO #112

  13. ISO #113

  14. ISO #114

  15. ISO #115

  16. ISO #116

  17. ISO #117

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Ok, welcome to the great chinese text-wall of Pao zedong. I wrote it after post #107. Its mainly based on thoughts i had while rereading.
    first at all: happy birthday PQR! I suggest amnesty for today, i dont see him yet to be lynched d1. I dont see enough reasons for him to be lynched, i dont see any reasons at all. (yet).
    mass claiming has yet to be fully thougth thru.
    considering claims: guillo claimed medic.
    IS ANYONE COUNTER-CLAIMING MEDIC???
    to: lags#42. I never claimed rvs was over. Just my vote on you wasnt rvs.
    btw: it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    completing this tmrw
    Im a feature phone user.

  18. ISO #118

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    Scum

    Voss
    PQR

    Maybe is cum

    Lag

    I don't lag his focus on mechanical play specially the subject of claiming roles during Day 1.

    My concern with my own scum lean on Lag is that I know he is a competent player and fishing for roles on day 1 is just newbie scum play, which he is not.
    I really liked all your posts before that one. Lag focusing on mechanical play is very much in his meta, at least his town meta from the few games i've had/seen. I dont see you ignoring this either, so why would you not like it, still ?

  19. ISO #119

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Uh, no? Why in the world would you want the PRs to claim lol, they're just going to get gunned down.The medic only has one successful save charge. The setup was designed not to be solvable via massclaim (and to even punish it). So no, absolutely not.
    1) What use are to town PRs that dont know how to use their powers for town's good, aka Attorney, Judge, Governor ? All these roles have powers that can hurt town REALLY BAD if misused, AND are extremely powerful for scum !
    2) Please explain why/how the setup punishes massclaim. I see little to no downsides.

  20. ISO #120

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Ok, welcome to the great chinese text-wall of Pao zedong. I wrote it after post #107. Its mainly based on thoughts i had while rereading.
    first at all: happy birthday PQR! I suggest amnesty for today, i dont see him yet to be lynched d1. I dont see enough reasons for him to be lynched, i dont see any reasons at all. (yet).
    mass claiming has yet to be fully thougth thru.
    considering claims: guillo claimed medic.
    IS ANYONE COUNTER-CLAIMING MEDIC???
    to: lags#42. I never claimed rvs was over. Just my vote on you wasnt rvs.
    btw: it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    completing this tmrw
    You said earlier that all PRs BUT medic should claim, and now you ask for a medic CC ?

  21. ISO #121

  22. ISO #122

  23. ISO #123

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Seriously tho, if anyone finds any reason why Judge, Governor & Attorney should NOT claim, please let me know. It really feels like these roles are citizens if Town.
    OH also, if paopan has a vote tomorrow, judge is dead.
    Probably should've switched the order of those two, but hey, that'll do

  24. ISO #124

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Seriously tho, if anyone finds any reason why Judge, Governor & Attorney should NOT claim, please let me know. It really feels like these roles are citizens if Town.
    OH also, if paopan has a vote tomorrow, judge is dead.
    there's no benefit. the downside is that we don't let these slots do night actions without the pressure of the town, so we can't judge their justifications for said actions later.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  25. ISO #125

  26. ISO #126

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    there's no benefit. the downside is that we don't let these slots do night actions without the pressure of the town, so we can't judge their justifications for said actions later.
    It would be pretty naive to use their abilities in that way, since it's more a matter of "when the massclaim happens" rather than "if the massclaim happens"

    But again, I don't think it's necessary to do a massclaim day 1, day 2 massclaim is just as good, probably better

  27. ISO #127

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    How do i multiquote here. Oliver claiming strat stinks.

    I think the medic should claim.

    Iím the medic.
    This player is fucking based.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Let me expand on this a little bit.

    Assuming an evil congressperson can figure out who the other congresspeople are through diction, post timing, etc, the scum team knowing who the other congresspeople are benefits scum. Scum would then just not kill or pressure these people, and up their chances of winning by killing non CCable PRs.

    I'm not sure how this is information disadvantage, and i'd never advocate for something that I believe is anti-town.

    Like, my other assumption here is that it's not advantageous for town to do a D1 mass role claim. This is because we don't want scum killing the better TPRs, and would rather wait a few days for TPRs to out and justify their night actions. Right?
    I actually somehow completely missed the fact that the congress chat is anonymous. Your thoughts make a lot more sense to me now.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

  28. ISO #128

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    My reasonings are not great, but there's only like 3 pages here and i'm more interested in getting a reads list so people can interact with it than keeping it to myself

    ** KEEP ALIVE **
    Voss - Putting yourself in your own reads list is a town tell 100%
    Guillo - the early scum read is super hot
    MM - coaching PAO makes him scum with him, or top town
    Oliverz - because of early lag meta read
    Ren - Not sure where to place him, but, like stealth, will get a better read later.
    PQRNhack - didnít like paoís opening, just like I didnít
    Loldebite - paying attention to Guillo, posts donít seem scum motivated
    Stealth - engaged with me. I suspect Iíll get a better read as day goes on
    Lag- did not like opening, but did not suck
    Gikkle - donít remember much of him
    Frinkles - opening sucked, though the low placement here is hopefully more of a prod
    Paopan - opening sucked, and slot continues to suck
    ** VOTE **

    (note, that there can be subtle differences to someone I deem scummy, and someone I want to eliminate, or deeming towny vs keeping them around)

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  29. ISO #129

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    From now on, posts are to be in English (i.e. the language used in this post). While using English is not a rule by itself, it should be well-known that many players here likely are not fluent in the same language as others are fluent in except English. Therefore, it will be treated as an attempt to create a password-protected message.

    Continuing to post completely in a non-English language will result in replacement at some point at my discretion.

    If it happens to be a bad time and no one is able to replace into your slot within approximately 1.5 cycles (ex: current-night>day>night OR current-day>night>day), then your slot will be mod-killed and no one is responsible for that but you.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

  30. ISO #130

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Ok, welcome to the great chinese text-wall of Pao zedong. I wrote it after post #107. Its mainly based on thoughts i had while rereading.
    first at all: happy birthday PQR! I suggest amnesty for today, i dont see him yet to be lynched d1. I dont see enough reasons for him to be lynched, i dont see any reasons at all. (yet).
    mass claiming has yet to be fully thougth thru.
    considering claims: guillo claimed medic.
    IS ANYONE COUNTER-CLAIMING MEDIC???
    to: lags#42. I never claimed rvs was over. Just my vote on you wasnt rvs.
    btw: it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    completing this tmrw
    I struggle to comprehend what you were intending with this post, both because it's weirdly formatted and also because it's just very strange.

    I'm gathering that you view PQ as null and are not comfortable with lynching them?

    Discussing Guillo's medic claim at this point is anti-town and if he is NOT medic I actually would call the medic to not CC because I have Guillo as a lock townread right now.

    What are you even talking about here?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

  31. ISO #131

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    Maybe is cum


    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm getting strange scum vibes from PQR this game. Something is off about his tone, he is usually very confident but he seems more confident than usual.
    I actually disagree with this feeling. PQ openly said in his "read list" earlier that he doesn't have anything serious. That... doesn't seem very confident to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    "Interesting" is not a scum tell on its own per se but it is depending of the moment it is posted and how.

    Saying something is interesting without saying why implies TMI.
    The term "interesting" has been a meme on this site ever since a PR mislynched a citizen in one game because he said the word "interesting".
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

  32. ISO #132

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post




    I actually disagree with this feeling. PQ openly said in his "read list" earlier that he doesn't have anything serious. That... doesn't seem very confident to me.



    The term "interesting" has been a meme on this site ever since a PR mislynched a citizen in one game because he said the word "interesting".
    Interesting

  33. ISO #133

  34. ISO #134

  35. ISO #135

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    Is loldebite meta to bail when they rand scum or something? Cause otherwise, this sounds like a mischop set up if they are town. The best way to handle zero posters is to bug the mod privately for a replacement. Zero posters offer no info upon elimination, so unless they have a meta for bailing out upon randing wolf, we are not chopping a zero poster.

    What is the purpose of that comment you made on Lag? You tremble in fear now? Why?

    if MM is scum for agreeing with people why is Voss town lean for you?

    What is interesting about SB16 post?
    -------------------------------------------

    This slot has a lot of wolfy red flags.
    Lolde was AFK whole of Day 1 last game I had with him. How is saying "Loldebite is MIA yet again, hopefully shows before the end of first 24h or else time zone is no longer a great excuse." implying that I want to (mis-)chop them? And no, he was Town.

    If you take my Lag comment seriously, then you need to think again.

    > What is the purpose of that comment you made on Lag? You tremble in fear now? Why?
    Because I am mind-melding with Voss and not as much with oliver (or MM, who is apparently melding with oliver). Simple as that.

    > What is interesting about SB16 post?
    I intentionally avoided stating specifics, because I want everyone else to think for themselves. I am not Audible, so why don't you go do your own reading and come back and tell me what I found "interesting"?

    And yeah I know I will get feedback like "oh look PQR getting defensive here and not spilling the beans". I can live with that.

  36. ISO #136

  37. ISO #137

  38. ISO #138

  39. ISO #139

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    first at all: happy birthday PQR! I suggest amnesty for today, i dont see him yet to be lynched d1. I dont see enough reasons for him to be lynched, i dont see any reasons at all.
    Being the only person to wish me a happy bday doesn't mean you are off my lynch list However, I thank you and appreciate the kind words.

    Maybe for my bday, the present I will receive is a gas chamber to play in cuz im vibing and so interesting and confident!

  40. ISO #140

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    My reasonings are not great, but there's only like 3 pages here and i'm more interested in getting a reads list so people can interact with it than keeping it to myself

    ** KEEP ALIVE **
    Voss - Putting yourself in your own reads list is a town tell 100%
    Guillo - the early scum read is super hot
    MM - coaching PAO makes him scum with him, or top town
    Oliverz - because of early lag meta read
    Ren - Not sure where to place him, but, like stealth, will get a better read later.
    PQRNhack - didnít like paoís opening, just like I didnít
    Loldebite - paying attention to Guillo, posts donít seem scum motivated
    Stealth - engaged with me. I suspect Iíll get a better read as day goes on
    Lag- did not like opening, but did not suck
    Gikkle - donít remember much of him
    Frinkles - opening sucked, though the low placement here is hopefully more of a prod
    Paopan - opening sucked, and slot continues to suck
    ** VOTE **

    (note, that there can be subtle differences to someone I deem scummy, and someone I want to eliminate, or deeming towny vs keeping them around)
    This list prompted me to go and read Paopan's posts and wow what a meme.

    I've seen Paopan play in several games now and this lack-of-content posting feels very reminiscent to the Murder in the Mid-Atlantic game I hosted where he was wolf. Just noise with no content.

    -vote NotPaopan

  41. ISO #141

  42. ISO #142

  43. ISO #143

  44. ISO #144

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Lolde was AFK whole of Day 1 last game I had with him. How is saying "Loldebite is MIA yet again, hopefully shows before the end of first 24h or else time zone is no longer a great excuse." implying that I want to (mis-)chop them? And no, he was Town.

    If you take my Lag comment seriously, then you need to think again.

    > What is the purpose of that comment you made on Lag? You tremble in fear now? Why?
    Because I am mind-melding with Voss and not as much with oliver (or MM, who is apparently melding with oliver). Simple as that.

    > What is interesting about SB16 post?
    I intentionally avoided stating specifics, because I want everyone else to think for themselves. I am not Audible, so why don't you go do your own reading and come back and tell me what I found "interesting"?

    And yeah I know I will get feedback like "oh look PQR getting defensive here and not spilling the beans". I can live with that.
    EDIT IN BOLD (I selected and copy-pasted wrong line, so my comment below was to the wrong line)

    Lolde was AFK whole of Day 1 last game I had with him. How is saying "Loldebite is MIA yet again, hopefully shows before the end of first 24h or else time zone is no longer a great excuse." implying that I want to (mis-)chop them? And no, he was Town.

    If you take my Lag comment seriously, then you need to think again.

    > if MM is scum for agreeing with people why is Voss town lean for you?
    Because I am mind-melding with Voss and not as much with oliver (or MM, who is apparently melding with oliver). Simple as that.

    > What is interesting about SB16 post?
    I intentionally avoided stating specifics, because I want everyone else to think for themselves. I am not Audible, so why don't you go do your own reading and come back and tell me what I found "interesting"?

    And yeah I know I will get feedback like "oh look PQR getting defensive here and not spilling the beans". I can live with that.

  45. ISO #145

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    This list prompted me to go and read Paopan's posts and wow what a meme.

    I've seen Paopan play in several games now and this lack-of-content posting feels very reminiscent to the Murder in the Mid-Atlantic game I hosted where he was wolf. Just noise with no content.

    -vote NotPaopan
    Paopan excels at NAI.

  46. ISO #146

  47. ISO #147

  48. ISO #148

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    I've seen Paopan play in several games now and this lack-of-content posting feels very reminiscent to the Murder in the Mid-Atlantic game I hosted where he was wolf. Just noise with no content.

    -vote NotPaopan
    I disagree, it's Paopan's meta to spew "mayo" regardless of alignment. And with that, I have answered your other question.

  49. ISO #149

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Why do you think Frinckles posting like that is AI but Paopan is NAI?
    Funny, I just posted at around the same time replying to your other post. Because Paopan is always like that. Is Frinckles like that? Not from my recollection, or it would have stuck in my memory. All caps non-sense. Unless this is Frinckles D1 specifically. I remember Frinckles being thoughtful and mechanical in past games (forget the name of the game, but one we he and i and others won together when I was slightly fearful Frinckles made a big brain play as scum to appear super towny). So far in this game, Frinckles is Null and Void. Is that only because it's D1? I don't know, I can't memorize all players' metas by day.

  50. ISO #150

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    This list prompted me to go and read Paopan's posts and wow what a meme.

    I've seen Paopan play in several games now and this lack-of-content posting feels very reminiscent to the Murder in the Mid-Atlantic game I hosted where he was wolf. Just noise with no content.

    -vote NotPaopan
    I think it's too early to tell, honestly. His posts so far I think could come from both T!Paopan and S!Paopan. In 333 (scum) and 334 (town), early on, he was pretty unhelpful in both games.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •