User Tag List

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 1809
  1. ISO #1651

Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    That's what I also think as shown in #1464
    SB/MM + Gikkle/Lag + (3rd) Oliver/Ren

Becos of Ren's input. I'm beginning to think we should avoid the power roles for today. And then we can decide depending on their night action who to vote tomorrow. But fuck, this looks like I'm looking away at the prize.
    I townread Lag, so Gikkle is probably scum in my book. If MM flips scum, I'm fairly sure Oliverz is scum too.

2. ISO #1652

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Or u r scum
    U, gilkle, pqr thats 1 scum prob
    Rene, mm, sb16, pao tahts 2 scum prob
    Now thats many poss. We need a math equation
    Thats what i wanted ur pssiblelynch list for
    And it didnt cone lol
    Instead u tr every1 that u r tslalking to rn
    So to avaoid being voted
    U even started saying that d1 was t/t and scum was offtrack
    Then u started saying that mm+sb16 obv scum
    Now u nreak ur conf town obw lock read, me
    Die scum.
    Well yeah if you name every single person and say there's scum in that group you tend to be correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #1653

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Rereading MM right now - does he have the more genuine read on PQ? By that, I mean, is stealth only taking advantage of the PQ train d2 and d3? MM has been on PQ since d1.
    I... I STARTED the PQ train d2. Huh?

4. ISO #1654

@PQRnHack if we delay the power vote, it may still keep me in the pool of Scum power from others POV. Not sure if that is a good or a bad thing.

I feel like scum power has to be dealt with today.
    Unless we flip scum today that is...

But mmm. I'm done thinking for today, let's hammer SB.

5. ISO #1655

6. ISO #1656

7. ISO #1657

@Stealthbomber16

If you are town, please convince me MM is scum.
    No dude.

You've tried lynching me and MM today. You tried switching the train onto Gikkle.

You are SCRAMBLING to get a mislynch off today, and frustratingly I think it's going to work.

8. ISO #1658

9. ISO #1659

10. ISO #1660

@Lag @Gikkle @oliverz144

Renegade is actively trying to lynch whoever the fuck he can in order to get his team to victory. He's placed votes on MM and me. He's stated he'd be ok with getting Gikkle out today as well.

Is that not the LEAST bit suspicious to you?

11. ISO #1661

12. ISO #1662

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Huh? How much sleep did you get? Town can only eliminate Mafia by lynching. By not voting you are only allowing Mafia to cast their votes and induce a lynch by plurality. There will not be a "no lynch" and voting for no-lynch is not allowed in this setup. Even 1 vote, if highest count, will trigger a lynch (and even if 0 votes, host probably just RNG all 8 players lol and lynch 1).
    njaa im voting
    i just dont want to mislynch
    Praise the Lord!

13. ISO #1663

If we suppose there is only 1 scum in MM+SB, then that would mean 2 scum in Gikkle+Lag+Oliver (or Paopan trolled us hard as a mastermind scum~Medic and as a genius expressed willingness to lynch either MM or SB). I don't think this is likely, but if I entertain the idea, then let's look at the possibilities.

First, assuming MM is scum.

MM+Gikkle+Oliver would mean 2 scum Congressmen, which I find unlikely. And oliver has been wary of Gikkle/3rd CMAN unless I got played in C-chat and they were teammates all along. Anyway, I doubt this is the case, but let me know what you think.

MM+Gikkle+Lag. Plausible, PR+CMAN+Voter. But do we believe MM+Lag were bussing each other this heavily D2? If so, then maybe they deserve the win. Do you think MM+Lag could have been bussing to this extent? (I don't)

MM+Lag+Oliver. Plausible PR+Voter+CMAN. This is one I need to check more into, as it is concerning that Oliver has not committed to being willing to lynch MM. But this would also mean that Oliver bussed Lag by keeping vote on her D2 and by voting her again D3 and responding to her comments negatively today. Why do this D3 if he could sit back and wait for people to vote PQR or SB. I will also remind that Oliver unvoted me when I reached L-1 (or was it L-2? I forget, but it's when I felt obligated to reveal as CMAN and did so) D2. There are other hints that Oliver is not team with Lag, like him pointing out to MM when Lag (now known to be fake-)claimed Medic. And then there is this, which I doubt Oliver as scum would put this trio into suspect list (1 scum in 3), then proceed to kill Loldebite and bring it to 1 in 2.

Next, I will post what if SB is scum and MM is not.
    can u read?
    the post i stated had the line before: "e.g."
    do u know what that means?
    ITS AN EXAMPLE
    STOP SPREADING THE LIES
    Praise the Lord!

14. ISO #1664

15. ISO #1665

16. ISO #1666

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    @Lag @Gikkle @oliverz144

Renegade is actively trying to lynch whoever the fuck he can in order to get his team to victory. He's placed votes on MM and me. He's stated he'd be ok with getting Gikkle out today as well.

Yeah, one of you is scum and I'm fairly certain Gikkle is scum too.

Why wouldn't I try to vote them at this stage in the game?

All I've seen as a reason for PQ lynch is that his d1 was spammy and he survived two trains.

17. ISO #1667

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    @Renegade

I woke up expecting some sort of solve from you, but instead right now it looks more like you're polling the room to see if you can get a town to flip to wolf side and make the votes 4v4

Like I get how things are concerning... Assuming you're town. But there is little reason to make that assumption without a plausible alternative
    wdym anaylsis? we arent have a brain possess
    Praise the Lord!

18. ISO #1668

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Oliver please read the posts in full

I'm saying these teams are unlikely because I consider you obvtown

Like I think the wolves are Pao, PQ, and Ren because I think you are town.
    yeah yeah
    ok maybe the POSSIBILITY of me not being conf town obv lock is making u townie
    im voting gikkle
    and many will follow
    u e.g.
    Praise the Lord!

19. ISO #1669

20. ISO #1670

21. ISO #1671

22. ISO #1672

@Lag @Gikkle @oliverz144

Allow me to quote you

You are SCRAMBLING to get a mislynch off today

23. ISO #1673

wait gikkle tarned up in chatzy as mm again
    -vote gikkle
    Can confirm, they're getting desperate LMAO. "Marshmallow Marshall" showed up again and says willing to give Oliver the benefit of the doubt regarding his view of PQ and asks Oliver to vote me again.

Make sure we don't screw up and split our town votes between 2 scum today, we need 4 town votes on one scum. And I am not counting on Lag to do so given her read of PQ+Pao+Rene, so it has to be Rene(x2)+Oliver+Pao voting in unison. Remember, I got my vote taken away by SB16 today.

24. ISO #1674

Allow me to quote you

You are SCRAMBLING to get a mislynch off today
    There's a reason I didn't care to ping his scummate

25. ISO #1675

Can confirm, they're getting desperate LMAO. "Marshmallow Marshall" showed up again and says willing to give Oliver the benefit of the doubt regarding his view of PQ and asks Oliver to vote me again.

Make sure we don't screw up and split our town votes between 2 scum today, we need 4 town votes on one scum. And I am not counting on Lag to do so given her read of PQ+Pao+Rene, so it has to be Rene(x2)+Oliver+Pao voting in unison. Remember, I got my vote taken away by SB16 today.
    Makes sense.
    -vote Gikkle

26. ISO #1676

27. ISO #1677

28. ISO #1678

29. ISO #1679

30. ISO #1680

31. ISO #1681

32. ISO #1682

33. ISO #1683

34. ISO #1684

35. ISO #1685

I am okay with either SB or MM lynch for today. Not PQ
    WHY @NotPaopan
    What do you disagree with in my case against him? Same for you @oliverz144 what makes you think PQ is not scum constantly getting saved by deflections onto Frinckles + Voss that happened thanks to disingenuous votes popping out of nowhere to lynch people who hadn't been significantly suspected?
    @Lag why is your vote not placed? Same to you @Gikkle
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

36. ISO #1686

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    WHY @NotPaopan
    What do you disagree with in my case against him? Same for you @oliverz144 what makes you think PQ is not scum constantly getting saved by deflections onto Frinckles + Voss that happened thanks to disingenuous votes popping out of nowhere to lynch people who hadn't been significantly suspected?
    @Lag why is your vote not placed? Same to you @Gikkle
    I felt the PQ train is too easy to push.

37. ISO #1687

I felt the PQ train is too easy to push.
    How? I have literally been pushing him since D1, and the sheer amount of resistance to his lynch directly led to Voss' lynch. He currently has ONE vote, mine. This is the opposite of being easy to push.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

38. ISO #1688

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    How? I have literally been pushing him since D1, and the sheer amount of resistance to his lynch directly led to Voss' lynch. He currently has ONE vote, mine. This is the opposite of being easy to push.
    The other two powers want him. If I am town (I know I am), then I know it is a mislynch since Voss flipped Green.

Him escaping two lynches does not a priori imply he is scum. And your other argument is his spam d1 which is also exceptionally lame!

39. ISO #1689

40. ISO #1690

41. ISO #1691

Alright, alright. I'll stop being lazy... I have a bad habit of just letting other people do the work when there are more competent people than me in the game.

First thing I'd like to announce is that I AM NOT THE CONGRESSMAN. I am the medic. I was doing a reaction fish, as well as trying to remain hidden as the medic (Paopan refused to work with me I guess, acting as MM AGAIN? I wanted to believe Paopan had a chance of being town and that we could confuse the scum, but that did not work out). Specifically - I was seeing if anyone was aligned with Paopan, who I know to be the true congressman. I also know, based on the loldebite kill, scum were probably hunting for the real medic. I suppose I did a good enough job not seeming like the medic, so they offed him, presumably. Or they just killed him because he SRed PQR and was widely townread. That's possible too.

Things I noted were the following:

SB16 is HIGHLY unlikely to be aligned with Paopan. His reaction (#1459) is one I would expect of someone who wasn't teamed with Paopan; a simple, honest observation without obviously believing me too wholeheartedly, while also not needling the claim as if they know it's false. It's the type of reaction that doesn't really show an awareness it was a reaction fish, which scum aligned with paopan would know it was.

The two reactions I expected of scum aligned with Paopan are to ignore the reaction fish completely, or to engage it completely. I don't think they would want a middle ground approach simply because they KNOW it's a reaction fish, so they would want to either stay out of it or frame their response to look good - being in the middle ground doesn't achieve either. PQR's reaction, in particular, was needling, while also saying "yeah I definitely believe you". It seemed to me he was trying too hard to show he "genuinely believed me", by pressuring me, by asking questions, yet doing it beyond any inquisitive soul would - he asked questions that should have already been answered by my original claim post. Asking "why I did not stand up for myself (when everyone was saying 3rd Cman was scum)", despite the fact the obvious answer is that I was doing a reaction fish as Cman.

Lag's response was better, or at least more neutral. I could see either alignment of Lag doing it.

The point of this reaction fish was not to find scum directly though; my analysis on PQR's reaction could very well be wrong since scum knowing it would be a reaction fish means they would be able to act quite genuinely townie, so it would depend on the skill level of the scum. It was to see who WASN'T aligned with Paopan. I succeeded, though not to a degree I would have wished considering how many ignored my claim. I don't believe SB16/Paopan are scum together. Might seem small, but that's information!

Second point of this was just because I wanted to remain hidden, and I thought a possible T!Paopan would work with me. Clearly, he did not.

--

Analysis time.

Let's consider every possibility, then.

MM, Paopan, Lag, PQRN, Oliverz, Renegade, SB16

For the sake of analysis, I will be using every name here. No "I think MM/Oliverz is town so I am not including them"

Let's start with some not W/W associations.

Lag/Renegade not S/S.
    SB16/PQRN not S/S.
    MM/PQRN not S/S.
    MM/Oliverz not S/S. Day 1 projection onto Oliverz make this nearly impossible in my eyes.
    SB16/Renegade can't be a team in any 3 person scenario. Renegade is trying to turn the lynch onto SB16, so 2 person team between them is not possible either.

I'm also going to strike off some less likely pairings, that while not impossible, are a bit of a stretch.

PQRN/Lag (extremely blatant buddying yesterday and then Lag 180s and is now on board with killing PQRN on MYLO. If Lag is scum, this is more evident of pocketing PQR on Lag's part and then wanting to get that final mischop to win the game.)
    Paopan/Lag (weird medic CC makes it unlikely since it didn't seem like a planned interaction)
    Paopan/SB16 (1/3 of it the reaction fish I just did, 1/3 of it is how SB16 interacted with Paopan on page 26 which seemed like genuine a not-bus like attack on Paopan, and 1/3 of it is how Paopan is now trying to off SB16 right now.)
    Lag/Oliverz (opening up the game with an aggressive attack on their buddy? Unlikely. Oliverz doesn't strike me as the type of player to bus that early (even if he did not intend to push it very far) without first consulting his buddies (which would be impossible since scum have no day chat), based on the one scum game I've seen from them. Lag's reaction confirms this since she doesn't entertain it, she immediately dismisses it, cutting the interaction and any town points they may have gained from it short. )

---

MM, Paopan, Renegade
    MM, Lag, SB16
    Paopan, PQRN, Renegade
    Paopan, Oliverz, Renegade
    PQRN, Oliverz, Renegade
    PQRN, Oliverz, SB16

These are the possible teams, disregarding my reads on individual players. Hopefully I did not miss any.

If we consider individuals....

MM - Has been very consistent and logical about his reasons for suspecting PQR. His conviction seems genuine, as if he genuinely thinks PQR is scum. If PQR had been lynched and flipped town, the next day would likely have immediately flipped on to MM. MM's conviction seems legit; despite opposition, and the fact if PQR was town he could have gotten offed, he pushed hard, consistently, and with good, logical reasons. Attitude wise, MM's reactions to events have seemed genuine. Perhaps I'm terribly misreading this slot? But if he's scum this time, he's doing even better than his LAST scum game, in which he did not display nearly this level of conviction and aggression.

Paopan - Has consistently been unhelpful, but honestly I can't be sure if that's just paopan being scum or paopan being paopan.

Lag - Day 1 was meh, Day 2 was okay, Day 3 was better. Their analysis posts at the start of D3 seemed fine - Their push on MM day 2 was consistent with suspicion on them day 1. If PQR is town, this is scum just based on the 180 read from yesterday which indicates a hunt for mislynches. Their actual reasoning for the push on MM and SB16 d2 was weird and felt forced, and is probably the only reason a MM/SB16/Lag team isn't completely inconsiderable. A bus attempt on MM, with a 180 when it is MYLO is not completely un-imagineable.

PQRN - Very surface level analysis done by him. He keeps making big posts, but it always seems like he's trying to justify a pre-determined conclusion. I honestly thought he was townie day 1. His posts after that have been very meh though. I agree with some of MM's reasoning on him.

Oliverz - No hard reason to TR him. Mostly just attitude. Possible re-evaluation needed?

Renegade - Hasn't really been helpful all game and is only now, when PQR is under threat of lynch, trying to scramble. Strange.

SB16 - Thoughts have seemed genuine enough. Some of his indecision and confusion I've vibed with, particularly post #1274.

MM and SB16 are both independently townie players.

Paopan, PQRN, Renegade
    PQRN, Oliverz, Renegade

That leaves the following teams.

42. ISO #1692

43. ISO #1693

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Alright, alright. I'll stop being lazy... I have a bad habit of just letting other people do the work when there are more competent people than me in the game.

First thing I'd like to announce is that I AM NOT THE CONGRESSMAN. I am the medic. I was doing a reaction fish, as well as trying to remain hidden as the medic (Paopan refused to work with me I guess, acting as MM AGAIN? I wanted to believe Paopan had a chance of being town and that we could confuse the scum, but that did not work out). Specifically - I was seeing if anyone was aligned with Paopan, who I know to be the true congressman. I also know, based on the loldebite kill, scum were probably hunting for the real medic. I suppose I did a good enough job not seeming like the medic, so they offed him, presumably. Or they just killed him because he SRed PQR and was widely townread. That's possible too.

Things I noted were the following:

SB16 is HIGHLY unlikely to be aligned with Paopan. His reaction (#1459) is one I would expect of someone who wasn't teamed with Paopan; a simple, honest observation without obviously believing me too wholeheartedly, while also not needling the claim as if they know it's false. It's the type of reaction that doesn't really show an awareness it was a reaction fish, which scum aligned with paopan would know it was.

The two reactions I expected of scum aligned with Paopan are to ignore the reaction fish completely, or to engage it completely. I don't think they would want a middle ground approach simply because they KNOW it's a reaction fish, so they would want to either stay out of it or frame their response to look good - being in the middle ground doesn't achieve either. PQR's reaction, in particular, was needling, while also saying "yeah I definitely believe you". It seemed to me he was trying too hard to show he "genuinely believed me", by pressuring me, by asking questions, yet doing it beyond any inquisitive soul would - he asked questions that should have already been answered by my original claim post. Asking "why I did not stand up for myself (when everyone was saying 3rd Cman was scum)", despite the fact the obvious answer is that I was doing a reaction fish as Cman.

Lag's response was better, or at least more neutral. I could see either alignment of Lag doing it.

The point of this reaction fish was not to find scum directly though; my analysis on PQR's reaction could very well be wrong since scum knowing it would be a reaction fish means they would be able to act quite genuinely townie, so it would depend on the skill level of the scum. It was to see who WASN'T aligned with Paopan. I succeeded, though not to a degree I would have wished considering how many ignored my claim. I don't believe SB16/Paopan are scum together. Might seem small, but that's information!

Second point of this was just because I wanted to remain hidden, and I thought a possible T!Paopan would work with me. Clearly, he did not.

--

Analysis time.

Let's consider every possibility, then.

For the sake of analysis, I will be using every name here. No "I think MM/Oliverz is town so I am not including them"

Let's start with some not W/W associations.

Lag/Renegade not S/S.
    SB16/PQRN not S/S.
    MM/PQRN not S/S.
    MM/Oliverz not S/S. Day 1 projection onto Oliverz make this nearly impossible in my eyes.
    SB16/Renegade can't be a team in any 3 person scenario. Renegade is trying to turn the lynch onto SB16, so 2 person team between them is not possible either.

I'm also going to strike off some less likely pairings, that while not impossible, are a bit of a stretch.

PQRN/Lag (extremely blatant buddying yesterday and then Lag 180s and is now on board with killing PQRN on MYLO. If Lag is scum, this is more evident of pocketing PQR on Lag's part and then wanting to get that final mischop to win the game.)
    Paopan/Lag (weird medic CC makes it unlikely since it didn't seem like a planned interaction)
    Paopan/SB16 (1/3 of it the reaction fish I just did, 1/3 of it is how SB16 interacted with Paopan on page 26 which seemed like genuine a not-bus like attack on Paopan, and 1/3 of it is how Paopan is now trying to off SB16 right now.)
    Lag/Oliverz (opening up the game with an aggressive attack on their buddy? Unlikely. Oliverz doesn't strike me as the type of player to bus that early (even if he did not intend to push it very far) without first consulting his buddies (which would be impossible since scum have no day chat), based on the one scum game I've seen from them. Lag's reaction confirms this since she doesn't entertain it, she immediately dismisses it, cutting the interaction and any town points they may have gained from it short. )

---

MM, Paopan, Renegade
    MM, Lag, SB16
    Paopan, PQRN, Renegade
    PQRN, Oliverz, Renegade
    PQRN, Oliverz, SB16

These are the possible teams, disregarding my reads on individual players. Hopefully I did not miss any.

If we consider individuals....

MM - Has been very consistent and logical about his reasons for suspecting PQR. His conviction seems genuine, as if he genuinely thinks PQR is scum. If PQR had been lynched and flipped town, the next day would likely have immediately flipped on to MM. MM's conviction seems legit; despite opposition, and the fact if PQR was town he could have gotten offed, he pushed hard, consistently, and with good, logical reasons. Attitude wise, MM's reactions to events have seemed genuine. Perhaps I'm terribly misreading this slot? But if he's scum this time, he's doing even better than his LAST scum game, in which he did not display nearly this level of conviction and aggression.

Paopan - Has consistently been unhelpful, but honestly I can't be sure if that's just paopan being scum or paopan being paopan.

Lag - Day 1 was meh, Day 2 was okay, Day 3 was better. Their analysis posts at the start of D3 seemed fine - Their push on MM day 2 was consistent with suspicion on them day 1. If PQR is town, this is scum just based on the 180 read from yesterday which indicates a hunt for mislynches. Their actual reasoning for the push on MM and SB16 d2 was weird and felt forced, and is probably the only reason a MM/SB16/Lag team isn't completely inconsiderable. A bus attempt on MM, with a 180 when it is MYLO is not completely un-imagineable.

PQRN - Very surface level analysis done by him. He keeps making big posts, but it always seems like he's trying to justify a pre-determined conclusion. I honestly thought he was townie day 1. His posts after that have been very meh though. I agree with some of MM's reasoning on him.

Oliverz - No hard reason to TR him. Mostly just attitude. Possible re-evaluation needed?

Renegade - Hasn't really been helpful all game and is only now, when PQR is under threat of lynch, trying to scramble. Strange.

SB16 - Thoughts have seemed genuine enough. Some of his indecision and confusion I've vibed with, particularly post #1274.

MM and SB16 are both independently townie players.

Paopan, PQRN, Renegade
    PQRN, Oliverz, Renegade

That leaves the following teams.
    Okay. the scums are desperate. They outed themselves.

44. ISO #1694

What the fuck did you just post

You wait until 50 minutes to post that? Fuck dude
    Never mind I love you.

I’m reinvigorated by the fact that I now have two independent players seeing the Ren/PQ/Pao world.

45. ISO #1695

46. ISO #1696

47. ISO #1697

48. ISO #1698

The other two powers want him. If I am town (I know I am), then I know it is a mislynch since Voss flipped Green.

Him escaping two lynches does not a priori imply he is scum. And your other argument is his spam d1 which is also exceptionally lame!
    POWER ROLES =/= SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And "the two powers want him" =/= "being easy to push".

Also, my argument beyond the VERY STRONG wagonomics one is not "D1 spam", it's much more: he kept posting in a way that forcibly pictured him as town, as if he wanted to emphasize his supposedly town perspective too much. He did the exact same thing when we were scum together. Then he just kept hammering on that all game. AND THIS IS NOT LIMITED TO D1. Look at people, including Voss, still calling him out on it on D2. There also is the fact he is visibly relying on townies misplaying (namely Paopan here, who is probably town for reasons I've already explained), which is just like we did when we were scum together, again. We considered town Paopan as a blessing for our scum team, and the same is happening AGAIN. Last but not least, the nightkills were all against people who had a brain and scumread PQ: Guillo the town leader N1, Loldebite the eternal PQ voter N2.

Also, seriously, thinking I am scum faking all of what I've been pushing, faking the solviness from D1 to D3, faking every bloody thing is ridiculous. I am aware I obviously am biased when it comes to that, but like, seriously guys.

49. ISO #1699

50. ISO #1700