S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 1809
  1. ISO #51

  2. ISO #52

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post

    Let me expand on this a little bit.

    Assuming an evil congressperson can figure out who the other congresspeople are through diction, post timing, etc, the scum team knowing who the other congresspeople are benefits scum.
    With Lag here, this is all too possible lol

  3. ISO #53

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I somehow forgot this started today, and now I've missed RVS...

    Well whatever I'm still gonna random vote

    -vote Frinckles


    clearly scum
    I dont have the energy to fight for my suffrage right now, but after I get a good night's rest, some breakfast, a morning cigarette, check my social media feed, feed the household pets, feed the outside household pets, clean the kitchen, finish apply for a winter minimester and shower,

    I will fucking bury you Gikkle.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  4. ISO #54

  5. ISO #55

  6. ISO #56

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I almost want to say that you're towny by meta for this, considering your last game as Mayor in Once Upon a Town in the West. But seriously, please drop it. I was scum, and I can say you were a blessing for us because you distracted everyone. Please integrate thoughtful content in your posts. Else, you will be deemed lazy and antipatriotic, and will thus be sent to the nearest gulag. Thank you.
    敌 人 不 会 自 己 灭 亡 中 国 反 动 派 和 美 帝 国 主 义 在 中 国 的 侵 略 势 力 都 不 会 自 动 退 出 历 史 舞 台!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    How do i multi-quote here. Oliver claiming strat stinks.

    I think the medic should claim.

    I’m the medic.
    你 好 混 蛋!我 是 真 正 的 医 生

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I somehow forgot this started today, and now I've missed RVS...

    Well whatever I'm still gonna random vote

    -vote Frinckles


    clearly scum
    -vote Gikkle

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    KING SHARK IS A SHARK
    已 确 认 的 城 镇

  7. ISO #57

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    China's Congress has passed a constitutional amendment that removes presidential term limits,
    allowing Pao Zedong to remain in office indefinitely and confirming his status as the country's most powerful leader!


    We must unite and lead the Chinese people in working ceaselessly for a better life. This country is its people; the people are the country. As we have fought to establish and consolidate our leadership over the country, we have in fact been fighting to earn and keep the people's support. The Party has in the people its roots, its lifeblood, and its source of strength.

    Let's find some capitalistic bastard like the CEO of Kelloggs or Jeff Bezos!! Disaster strikes upon us whilst he enjoys under the Blue Origin!

  8. ISO #58

  9. ISO #59

  10. ISO #60

  11. ISO #61

  12. ISO #62

  13. ISO #63

  14. ISO #64

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    敌 人 不 会 自 己 灭 亡 中 国 反 动 派 和 美 帝 国 主 义 在 中 国 的 侵 略 势 力 都 不 会 自 动 退 出 历 史 舞 台!!


    你 好 混 蛋!我 是 真 正 的 医 生


    -vote Gikkle


    已 确 认 的 城 镇
    FM rules require all posts to be in English, sorry Pao Zedong

  15. ISO #65

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    FM rules require all posts to be in English, sorry Pao Zedong
    Okay, sorry! Pocket accepted. I have hired a translator and can now speak proper English with the certainty shown below.

    *ehem*

    Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
    A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
    If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
    Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

  16. ISO #66

  17. ISO #67

  18. ISO #68

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Hay Lag. I see you're already dealing with a bunch of analysis so I'll just sit back on this one.

    I made a pizza. But I put some diced green onions on it. It was pretty good. I'm surprised more people haven't done that, like yeah white onion is a thing, NEVER red onion. Even chives, which I think is related to green onion and the leek family? But nobody ever says GREEN onion.
    So Frinckles claims to be a GREEN onion and NEVER red onion.

  19. ISO #69

  20. ISO #70

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I mean, if someone is at L-1 and I'm sure they're scum, I'll vote them. But I don't want scum to be able to do this.
    On this topic, what timeframe are you referring to? Every day? D1 only? Earlier days only (before end of "game" - or did you mean "day"?)
    "I will refuse to vote until end of game"

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Let me expand on this a little bit.

    Assuming an evil congressperson can figure out who the other congresspeople are through diction, post timing, etc, the scum team knowing who the other congresspeople are benefits scum. Scum would then just not kill or pressure these people, and up their chances of winning by killing non CCable PRs.

    I'm not sure how this is information disadvantage, and i'd never advocate for something that I believe is anti-town.

    Like, my other assumption here is that it's not advantageous for town to do a D1 mass role claim. This is because we don't want scum killing the better TPRs, and would rather wait a few days for TPRs to out and justify their night actions. Right?
    Solid points here.

  21. ISO #71

  22. ISO #72

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I dont have the energy to fight for my suffrage right now, but after I get a good night's rest, some breakfast, a morning cigarette, check my social media feed, feed the household pets, feed the outside household pets, clean the kitchen, finish apply for a winter minimester and shower,
    Don't forget to add NICshits to your list.

  23. ISO #73

  24. ISO #74

  25. ISO #75

  26. ISO #76

  27. ISO #77

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    So lynch all PRs, then lynch all CMEN! Voters win!
    yes! Free the voters, the proletariat from the dictatorship of the burgeoise corrupt politics! The judge and the states attorney and the mayor, they all undermine the system of democratic and fair elections! Death to the corrupt capitalists!
    Im a feature phone user.

  28. ISO #78

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    I forgot everything about the set up of this game but it looks like politicians here suck as much as their real life counterparts for what i just read from Lag, so what if we just play it old school and stop worrying about mechanics and just catch scum on behavior? Yah?

    Cool
    More or less, although mechanics are important to worry about when it comes to calculating MYLO since they mess with votes. They will also probably matter tomorrow if/when abilities are used. I really think we should focus on behavioral analysis when possible, though (like right now).
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    I didnt say Lag was scum, i said Voss is
    Oh, my bad. "Lag" was in the last words of his post, and my brain made the switch.

    So... why is Voss scum, then? Is it because he blankly agreed with Oliver's read on Lag without further comments?
    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Hmm.. MM mixing up whom Guillo was replying to. Mixing up the TvT's that aren't on your team @Marshmallow Marshall ?
    You wish :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Just because someone says we're not in RVS, doesn't mean we're not in RVS.

    And like, no offense to oliver, but that is especially true when it's a new player making a read that's just totally wrong, pairing that with a statement of "we're not in RVS" doesn't mean anything, you of all people should know that. Also why did you just ignore all of my other points?

    And are you claiming that you actually agree with oliver's read for the reasons he stated?
    When somebody gives a reason to vote someone that is not random/trolly and that several people react to it accordingly, RVS ends, whether you like it or not, and the more serious phase begins. Oliver went straight to the point lol.

    Yes, I am claiming exactly that, but with an important nuance: as I said, I'm not sold yet - you see, the nuance matters.

    Also, I ignored the mechanical part because I was tired and because it was less important ^^. My stance was already stated, too. Are power roles crazy pro-town in this game? No. Are power roles in the hand of town good? Yes. Can scum know who is a town PR? No, unless we literally just tell them and allow them to plan accordingly. Plus, more claims = less cover for the medic. Actions are public in all cases but the medic's, so we're going to ask for specific roles to claim soon enough anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  29. ISO #79

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Those rules were established by the Corrupt!
    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    So lynch all PRs, then lynch all CMEN! Voters win!
    PQ is acting like a populist scum...

    Do you have any serious reads yet? We skipped the shitposting phase already, which is good for town, so it'd be nice if you and Paopan didn't drag us back into it lol. Cultural revolution sucks =P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  30. ISO #80

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    PQ is acting like a populist scum...

    Do you have any serious reads yet? We skipped the shitposting phase already, which is good for town, so it'd be nice if you and Paopan didn't drag us back into it lol. Cultural revolution sucks =P
    I have one serious read, PQR is 100% town.

    No, I do not have any serious reads at this time, other than some town-lean people. No serious scum reads at this point. Consider also that some people have 2-5 posts, so do you think there is a legit mafia slip in one of them? As i've said many times before, I dislike D1 because it's pretty random. The shitposting is kinda necessary (in my opinion at least) to enable things like psychoanalysis. I think the best I can do here D1 (or at least at this stage 16 hours into it) is exclude people who appear towny from the list of otherwise random candidates to lynch.

    My thoughts so far, with scoring being 100=lock town, 0=lock mafia, 50=meh.

    Loldebite is MIA yet again, hopefully shows before the end of first 24h or else time zone is no longer a great excuse.

    Not much from Rene, Gikkle at this point. Not enough for a read on Guillo either. 50's

    Paopan is a 50 and is 100% Paopan.

    Lag is a wildcard, 50 for now. I always shake and tremble with fear when she is in the game.

    Frinckles only shitposts so far, is this within his meta on D1? score 45, seems he should have offered something constructive by now, although he did join late. Speaking of joining late... make that score 35-40.

    You, MM, agreeing with oliver on more than one point is scummy behavior, especially when there is not a strong rationale (and still no answer from oliver to my question) on one of them. Score=35.

    SB16 made an interesting point about rogue CMAN amogus. Tone was OK so score of 60 for me.

    oliver's posts did not make sense to me (or to Gikkle, who has since chimed in), but it's NAI because could be a newb (sorry, comrade) or different thought patterns than mine. It seems silly for scum to make comments that are likely to generate controversy (unless this scum is truly playing like a newb and slipped lol). score=50.

    Voss has quality posts and good thoughts. Deep wolf with deep pockets is possible, ofc. Score=75 for now.

  31. ISO #81

  32. ISO #82

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Hm looking at it again:
    50% of pr are probably scum
    33% of cm are probably scum.
    maybe them claiming is better than thought?
    lol no please.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  33. ISO #83

  34. ISO #84

  35. ISO #85

  36. ISO #86

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    From now on, posts are to be in English (i.e. the language used in this post). While using English is not a rule by itself, it should be well-known that many players here likely are not fluent in the same language as others are fluent in except English. Therefore, it will be treated as an attempt to create a password-protected message.

    Continuing to post completely in a non-English language will result in replacement at some point at my discretion.

    If it happens to be a bad time and no one is able to replace into your slot within approximately 1.5 cycles (ex: current-night>day>night OR current-day>night>day), then your slot will be mod-killed and no one is responsible for that but you.
    Last edited by MartinGG99; December 13th, 2021 at 09:23 AM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  37. ISO #87

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    You don't know me, but that's okay. I like you because of it.

    I liked Oliverz jumping straight into a meta read on Lag. I've talked with lag a bunch, but never played with him, so he's a scary "pro player" in my book. Oliverz seems to have some experience, and I'm glad they shared it, and would agree. Slightly trolling Lag is not my expectation here.

    Also, it doesn't look like it, but my 1/3 congressperson idea came up independently. I missed critical things on the first read of the day and blame sleep deprivation. I townread oliverz though for the read on Lag, and not for saying 1/3 congresspeople are evil.

    I also read more of your posts past this quote, and I think I will enjoy playing with you



    I mean, if someone is at L-1 and I'm sure they're scum, I'll vote them. But I don't want scum to be able to do this.



    Let me expand on this a little bit.

    Assuming an evil congressperson can figure out who the other congresspeople are through diction, post timing, etc, the scum team knowing who the other congresspeople are benefits scum. Scum would then just not kill or pressure these people, and up their chances of winning by killing non CCable PRs.

    I'm not sure how this is information disadvantage, and i'd never advocate for something that I believe is anti-town.

    Like, my other assumption here is that it's not advantageous for town to do a D1 mass role claim. This is because we don't want scum killing the better TPRs, and would rather wait a few days for TPRs to out and justify their night actions. Right?
    The bolded sums up why you are a wolf.

    1) You admitted to have never played with Lag, so you got no meta, no nothing.
    2) Express satisfaction for Oliverz meta read
    3) Agrees with Oliverz with his meta read, even though you have never played with Lag.
    4) And last, you attempt to pocket me.

    -vote Voss


    Get wrecked
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

  38. ISO #88

  39. ISO #89

  40. ISO #90

  41. ISO #91

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    敌 人 不 会 自 己 灭 亡 中 国 反 动 派 和 美 帝 国 主 义 在 中 国 的 侵 略 势 力 都 不 会 自 动 退 出 历 史 舞 台!!


    你 好 混 蛋!我 是 真 正 的 医 生


    -vote Gikkle


    已 确 认 的 城 镇
    The fuck is this? I didn't know I had to understand Japanese to play here.
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

  42. ISO #92

  43. ISO #93

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    I have one serious read, PQR is 100% town.

    No, I do not have any serious reads at this time, other than some town-lean people. No serious scum reads at this point.

    Frinckles only shitposts so far, is this within his meta on D1? score 45, seems he should have offered something constructive by now, although he did join late. Speaking of joining late... make that score 35-40.
    I don't know if this is AI but I find this post very hypocritical
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

  44. ISO #94

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    My thoughts so far, with scoring being 100=lock town, 0=lock mafia, 50=meh.

    Loldebite is MIA yet again, hopefully shows before the end of first 24h or else time zone is no longer a great excuse.

    Not much from Rene, Gikkle at this point. Not enough for a read on Guillo either. 50's

    Paopan is a 50 and is 100% Paopan.

    Lag is a wildcard, 50 for now. I always shake and tremble with fear when she is in the game.

    Frinckles only shitposts so far, is this within his meta on D1? score 45, seems he should have offered something constructive by now, although he did join late. Speaking of joining late... make that score 35-40.

    You, MM, agreeing with oliver on more than one point is scummy behavior, especially when there is not a strong rationale (and still no answer from oliver to my question) on one of them. Score=35.

    SB16 made an interesting point about rogue CMAN amogus. Tone was OK so score of 60 for me.

    oliver's posts did not make sense to me (or to Gikkle, who has since chimed in), but it's NAI because could be a newb (sorry, comrade) or different thought patterns than mine. It seems silly for scum to make comments that are likely to generate controversy (unless this scum is truly playing like a newb and slipped lol). score=50.

    Voss has quality posts and good thoughts. Deep wolf with deep pockets is possible, ofc. Score=75 for now.
    Is loldebite meta to bail when they rand scum or something? Cause otherwise, this sounds like a mischop set up if they are town. The best way to handle zero posters is to bug the mod privately for a replacement. Zero posters offer no info upon elimination, so unless they have a meta for bailing out upon randing wolf, we are not chopping a zero poster.

    What is the purpose of that comment you made on Lag? You tremble in fear now? Why?

    if MM is scum for agreeing with people why is Voss town lean for you?

    What is interesting about SB16 post?
    -------------------------------------------

    This slot has a lot of wolfy red flags.
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

  45. ISO #95

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    I have one serious read, PQR is 100% town.

    No, I do not have any serious reads at this time, other than some town-lean people. No serious scum reads at this point. Consider also that some people have 2-5 posts, so do you think there is a legit mafia slip in one of them? As i've said many times before, I dislike D1 because it's pretty random. The shitposting is kinda necessary (in my opinion at least) to enable things like psychoanalysis. I think the best I can do here D1 (or at least at this stage 16 hours into it) is exclude people who appear towny from the list of otherwise random candidates to lynch.

    My thoughts so far, with scoring being 100=lock town, 0=lock mafia, 50=meh.

    Loldebite is MIA yet again, hopefully shows before the end of first 24h or else time zone is no longer a great excuse.

    Not much from Rene, Gikkle at this point. Not enough for a read on Guillo either. 50's

    Paopan is a 50 and is 100% Paopan.

    Lag is a wildcard, 50 for now. I always shake and tremble with fear when she is in the game.

    Frinckles only shitposts so far, is this within his meta on D1? score 45, seems he should have offered something constructive by now, although he did join late. Speaking of joining late... make that score 35-40.

    You, MM, agreeing with oliver on more than one point is scummy behavior, especially when there is not a strong rationale (and still no answer from oliver to my question) on one of them. Score=35.

    SB16 made an interesting point about rogue CMAN amogus. Tone was OK so score of 60 for me.

    oliver's posts did not make sense to me (or to Gikkle, who has since chimed in), but it's NAI because could be a newb (sorry, comrade) or different thought patterns than mine. It seems silly for scum to make comments that are likely to generate controversy (unless this scum is truly playing like a newb and slipped lol). score=50.

    Voss has quality posts and good thoughts. Deep wolf with deep pockets is possible, ofc. Score=75 for now.
    Voss would act like he's acting as any alignment imo. The AI stuff will come when he starts making reads and placing his votes. I would be very careful about giving him free townpoints for writing long posts that do not actually get us anywhere yet.

    Arriving late is not a scumtell, go away lol, Frinckles is null for now

    "Oh no you agree with something I disagree with, scum!" POPULIST SCUM! Down with the populist, comrades!
    -vote PQRnHack

    It's not like the Lag/Oliver discussion needs my vote to exist, and this is spicy
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  46. ISO #96

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    The fuck is this? I didn't know I had to understand Japanese to play here.
    *stares at Paopan in otter disbelief*

    Spoiler : real picture of myself :

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    Is loldebite meta to bail when they rand scum or something? Cause otherwise, this sounds like a mischop set up if they are town. The best way to handle zero posters is to bug the mod privately for a replacement. Zero posters offer no info upon elimination, so unless they have a meta for bailing out upon randing wolf, we are not chopping a zero poster.

    What is the purpose of that comment you made on Lag? You tremble in fear now? Why?

    if MM is scum for agreeing with people why is Voss town lean for you?

    What is interesting about SB16 post?
    -------------------------------------------

    This slot has a lot of wolfy red flags.
    I guess it's a little convenient to say I like the guy saying something similar to what I just said lol, but I really like this post, especially considering it's from someone who doesn't know most players here. 100 % agreed on Loldebite (and no, that isn't their meta, I'm not even sure I've seen them as scum actually). The Lag part is just a joke, though. Good point about Voss town but MM scum for what is more or less the same tell: although it doesn't necessarily mean PQ is scum, it's weird.

    Also, interesting comes up once again, really xD. I too would like to know what the Stealth part refers to, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  47. ISO #97

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    *stares at Paopan in otter disbelief*

    Spoiler : real picture of myself :



    I guess it's a little convenient to say I like the guy saying something similar to what I just said lol, but I really like this post, especially considering it's from someone who doesn't know most players here. 100 % agreed on Loldebite (and no, that isn't their meta, I'm not even sure I've seen them as scum actually). The Lag part is just a joke, though. Good point about Voss town but MM scum for what is more or less the same tell: although it doesn't necessarily mean PQ is scum, it's weird.

    Also, interesting comes up once again, really xD. I too would like to know what the Stealth part refers to, though.
    Why are you answering questions I'm addressing to PQR directly? Wait for your turn.

    Also, what's going on with you? You lack of your characteristic fire when you rand town. Yes, I did research you and know exactly who you are ;)
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

  48. ISO #98

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    Why are you answering questions I'm addressing to PQR directly? Wait for your turn.

    Also, what's going on with you? You lack of your characteristic fire when you rand town. Yes, I did research you and know exactly who you are ;)
    Because it's meaningful for reading you and because I want to give my opinion on a current scumspect of mine. My response does not stop PQ from having to reply himself.

    Aha, interesting xD. I'm not too sure what more you would want to see, though. RVS getting cut out quickly put me out of my element, but it's theoretically pro-town to cut it early and get into real debates ASAP, so yay, I guess.

    There's also that I may or may not be multigaming o.O
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  49. ISO #99

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    敌 人 不 会 自 己 灭 亡 中 国 反 动 派 和 美 帝 国 主 义 在 中 国 的 侵 略 势 力 都 不 会 自 动 退 出 历 史 舞 台!!


    你 好 混 蛋!我 是 真 正 的 医 生


    -vote Gikkle


    已 确 认 的 城 镇
    I will not translate whatever you tried to tell me and will assume that you meant "I am not trying to play for real, am planning to do just like when I was mayor, and am angry because you pointed it out!! " if you do not elaborate, and that makes me give little value to your life, sorry

    What do you think of PQ?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  50. ISO #100

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Because it's meaningful for reading you and because I want to give my opinion on a current scumspect of mine. My response does not stop PQ from having to reply himself.

    Aha, interesting xD. I'm not too sure what more you would want to see, though. RVS getting cut out quickly put me out of my element, but it's theoretically pro-town to cut it early and get into real debates ASAP, so yay, I guess.

    There's also that I may or may not be multigaming o.O
    To be clear, do you suspect PQR or Lag?
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •