S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II - Page 29
Register

User Tag List

Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 1809
  1. ISO #1401

  2. ISO #1402

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Apologies for the mix-up.

    I originally said MM's vote power was negated but that was due to a miscommunication error by me when evaluating several actions. It is supposed to be PQ's.

    Please do not claim anything related to this.
    Last edited by MartinGG99; December 18th, 2021 at 02:11 PM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  3. ISO #1403

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Marshmallow Marshall
    So a general comment on MM:
    MM is a slot that I think has had the biggest move for me this game. He started out playing in an uncharacteristic way that I'd not seen from him before combined with my getting OMGUS-tilted onto him had me appraising his slot as much scummier than I think I should have on a second reading.

    Guillo's post in #97
    Spoiler : #97 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    Also, what's going on with you? You lack of your characteristic fire when you rand town. Yes, I did research you and know exactly who you are ;)

    contextualizes this very nicely as the same fire I was scum-reading MM for was probably invoked by Guillo asking MM what happened to it.

    ===

    Spoiler : #28 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I like the meta point against Lag, though. I'm not sold about it yet obviously, but it certainly is a great way to start the game. Plus, Lag is always super towny, so I get the chance to vote them for once
    -vote Lag


    So this is where I started to get tilted because while oliver's post clears oliver as town. MM has played more than enough games to know that the reasoning oliver was using is way off - my town meta range is much wider than just immediate setup spec, and MM has played in the games with me to know that.

    Retrospectively this reads more just like MM joking around though rather than an AI post like I initially thought.

    Spoiler : #95 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Voss would act like he's acting as any alignment imo. The AI stuff will come when he starts making reads and placing his votes. I would be very careful about giving him free townpoints for writing long posts that do not actually get us anywhere yet.

    Arriving late is not a scumtell, go away lol, Frinckles is null for now

    "Oh no you agree with something I disagree with, scum!" POPULIST SCUM! Down with the populist, comrades!
    -vote PQRnHack

    It's not like the Lag/Oliver discussion needs my vote to exist, and this is spicy

    This post is just whatever. It basically boils down to just calling PQ's reads wrong because things other players have done is NAI.

    Spoiler : #154 :

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I am not saying you usually are a boring machine-like person/player xD. Your tone did strike me as different when I first read your posts, though (even before I read oliver's), and you're not the epitome of townness as of right now, whereas you usually are pretty much that. I can't say I have a solid read on you, but I certainly have my eye on you. And to be honest, the only thing you can do to change my mind is to be towny, not to debate whether or not your tone feels different - plus, that's unproductive. I voiced my support to Oliver's suspicion on you earlier for three reasons:

    - I agreed with him that there could be something fishy about you, so why not say it
    - We mindmelded in our interpretation of your very early style, which is a point in favor of town!Oliver and gives more credibility to what honestly was just a hunch
    - It was an extremely spicy stance to start the game with: a read with that kind of strenght and confidence on the very first page is relatively rare. Also, I don't get to attack you every D1 start, so I might as well take my chance when it comes xD.

    This was another post that in retrospect tilted me and led me to scum-read MM when I probably shouldn't have. Since this post is fine.

    The line "you're not the epitome of townness as of right now" is simultaneously tilting because it's an effective wolf tactic to make an otherwise obv-town player appear scummy while also setting much higher standards for a player to meet than all the other players in the game.

    But reading it a second time... I think MM just meant it as compliment lmao

    Spoiler : #162 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh, I am an unconditional RVS lover. But when you can get straight to the part where people express reasonings and interact with eachother, it's probably even better.

    and yes, let the debate beginnnn /s


    Why in the world would we discuss the medic claim. It's WIFOM. Leave it be. I like that Stealth said pretty much that at some point in reaction to this post, too.

    PQ is painting Frinckles as scummy for "arriving late". Speaking of that, it's inconsistent with his "fine for now" for Loldebite, strictly speaking, so the word painting seems appropriate enough. He's giving a free pass to Voss because "he has quality posts and good thoughts", which means... not much; plus, Voss hasn't said anything that stands out as towny, that's just his style. I suspect he's going with the "easy read on a complicated slot to push" strategy on Voss. And then, I'm scum for "agreeing with you on more than one point"... which is a little ridiculous. Guillo also brought up a good point about PQ townreading Voss, who also is into agreeing with what other people say, but scumreading me for the same reason.
    I would say that's pretty rich for the first half of D1.

    The last lines are signature-worthy xD.

    I feel bad since I completely missed the finer details of this post about PQ initially. The points on PQ are very good. Agnostic of whether they're right or not, they seem to be coming from a townie POV.

    Spoiler : #168 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I will let you answer this question yourself. Why do you ask that? What could your motive possibly be for asking this question outside of testing the waters for a lynch? If you are scum, Frinckles is clear.

    The first point feels a little bit leading and scum-painty: "I will let you answer this question yourself. Why do you ask that? What could your motive possibly be for asking this question outside of testing the waters for a lynch?"

    Spoiler : #179 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Idk, perhaps I'm just projecting my own vision on Oliver. It's pretty obvious he didn't mean what he said literally, though, as it simply wouldn't make sense.

    Not the best answer, and Gikkle makes a very good point. This is now the second (or third?) time this game that MM answered questions for other people. Doing that is wolfy as it's usually either a wolf trying to protect weaker teammates, or a wolf trying to pocket town by making them feel like someone is defending them. MM might get a pass on this though since he's just a helpful person.

    Spoiler : #194 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    If Oliver was a brand new player who tends to be overly aggressive without thinking about the consequences of his posts, then you would be right. But here, it seems safe to rule out that possibility, considering it makes no sense as scum and is obviously not going to result in Lag getting lynched; he'd have to be a lunatic to believe he could actually get Lag lynched that way.

    Mind-meld with MM on why Oliver is just town

    Spoiler : #296 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ooooor... he.... drumroll
    Is just wrong/taking posts at face value without being scum!

    I mean, you're being overconfident, or at least appearing to be overconfident for the sake of your character (more likely, which would also make you Batman's soulmate). Paopan also isn't "cleared", although I do agree he reacts in a towny manner - but I do not think we should dance around the WIFOM so much.

    Good post.

    Spoiler : #298 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Chop chop chop PQR is where I'm going. Voss is a question mark to me, I'm not particularly willing to lynch him. As for Stealth, I actually townread him based on tone/meta, he feels like his town self (and no, I will not go further than that).

    MM and PQ definitely not w/w

    Spoiler : #302 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This post and the streak that follows screams townie's stream of consciousness. Unless Oliver is some kind of scum enthusiast who REALLY enjoys being scum and gets into it completely, he's just town here.

    Yes, lmao

    Spoiler : #307 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Much like in real life, Lag is everywhere... no computer is safe...

    B)

    Spoiler : #332 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Lol sure, we are evil scum scared by the wagon on Guillo, wagon consisting of Stealth! He's such a one man army, after all.

    What makes you make such a silly statement lol?


    It's in the quote...

    - is frinckles a good lynch in your opinion
    - why is he one or not
    - why did you ask Gikkle that question

    I have been asking you those questions for a while now, and you've danced around them.

    I like how MM is following up with these questions on PQ. It shows he actually cares about the answers rather than just asking them for content creation purposes.

  4. ISO #1404

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    NotPaopan
    Spoiler : #21 :
    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    It is I, the town leader of this town.
    You can call me Mr. Chairman
    I shall and will give town the salvation it needed!

    We must learn to look at problems all-sidedly, seeing the reverse as well as the obverse side of things.
    In given conditions, a bad thing can lead to good results and a good thing to bad results.

    His other openers:
    WildWest#116: (TOWN)
    Mwuahaha...

    It is I, Lord Mayor Paopan.


    MITMA#123: (WOLF)
    Hola everyone! I was supposed to introduce myself.. but I prefer to keep myself anonymous.

    AllStars#30: (WOLF)
    It is I, Paopan.
    Aight let's ride the train. All aboard!! Chooo choooo!!

    -vote BananaCucho

    LastHope#357: (WOLF)
    Sorry I'm late, I didn't know the game already started. Needed to view 7 pages while playing arcade. Anyways, I'm a confirmed virgin in this mode, and I'm giving it away to you guys.

    Now I certainly don't think Paopan is so weak of an FM player that he literally gives away his alignment in his opening post, and this is mostly confirmed, his opener this game is most simlar to WildWest#116 and AllStars#30 - so largely NAI.

    Ultimately I think the all-over-the place style of play Paopan has is largely NAI.

    Spoiler : #228, #229 :
    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    Okay! I won't vote you today


    Chill. Chill. I already hired a translator. I can now speak proper English! The Anglo-Saxons would be so proud of me. But yeah... minus scredits for me.


    Are you soft-claiming judge?



    Both of you are actually very rude that I almost want to OMGUS. I actually felt I had an awesome opening on the RVS stage.


    Sorry. But I'm counterclaiming this. I'm the real medic.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    For now. I'll park my vote here.

    -vote Guillo


    I can't explain it yet. I'll form my thought later along with my overall read in this game. But whilst skimming, Guillo somehow puts me off.

    Pao's first real post of the game... and it has basically no content other than CCing Guillo's medic claim and votes Guillo, presumably because he claimed Medic?

    Spoiler : #235 :
    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    No no. I voted for you because you literally scum read almost everyone here.
    On the other hand, I was just trying to get to know you better cos I am familiar with everyone here except you.

    Pretty surface level content from Pao still so far

    Spoiler : #241 :
    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    Aight, time to focus on this game. I got mislynched in the past hour on another website.

    Here's an overview. We are still at the RVS stage. I don't get why some people hated this, this is literally like, one of the best stages in FM. Now, let's talk about two things. Setup and players

    Setup:
    I don't think everyone should reveal their roles.
    I mean... Oliver suggested everyone reveal except the medic and voter. Like, seriously?
    Assuming everyone here didn't take gaokao. I am still expecting everyone here to know how to add and subtract.
    As for the Medic,

    Marshmallow Marshall - MM pocketed me and is successful. MM is a low-lying bastard if scum.
    Lag - Lag can both be beneficial or disastrous to town.
    Gikkle - Unlike before, I'm now familiar with Gikkle. I tunnelled the guy for the first 3 days and he flips town. I like his recent post, so yeah.
    Loldebite - Yeet this, seriously. No explanation needed!!!
    PQRnHack - Not provoking/starting a train on me?? seems new. He did it as scum before. So positive review for this guy atm.
    oliverz144 - Attacking Lag straight out for meta reasons. I'm not familiar. First impression might be a bus with Lag.
    Freckles - Goddamn Shark. Confirmed town!
    Voss - buddying with oliver, skipping RVS, straight up IIoA post. I hate it. If Guillo wasn't active, I'll 100% vote for Voss.
    Guillo - Scum reading half the pop. Still testing the waters on this guy.
    Renegade - Renren is beloved Mayor in which I was last game, so I fully knew how big the responsibility of Mayor. I'm a medic and I'll protect you renren
    Stealthbomber16 - Seeing no excessive AtE (if town) atm. Feels good, but also wary.

    Now noobs, inspect and scumread my read list.

    This reads list is actually pretty good. It looks like he's drawing from previous game experiences and incorporating them into his thoughts here rather than just pulling stuff out of thin air.

    The Gikkle read seems to be based on his T/T tunnel experience from Wild West
    The PQ read seems to be based on PQ's extremely aggressive play from Wild West
    The oliver read seems to be based on the fact that oliver opened the game very differently from the Wild West game where he was town
    SB16 read seems to be based on him playing against SB16 from way back in the All Stars game

    The conclusions are pretty surface level, and some of the reads are just memes. But considering Paopan's baseline content level, this is actually really good.

    Spoiler : #244 :
    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    Setups like these can involve a lot of bussing.

    oliver + lag is a possibility
    pq + voss is a possibility
    pq + lag is a poss

    nevermind. so many variations atm.
    I'll stop counting the chickens before they hatch.

    I didn't like this post when I first read it because it felt like he was indirectly shading me. But eh, it's a fine post.

    Spoiler : #316 :
    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    As @Loldebite said, I've been around here for quite a while. I'll do my best along with my little red book!

    Me playing is a kind of a miracle rn since we are very busy this week for the upcoming network freeze starting at the end of this week.
    So kindly expect I'm not going to be around EoD1 or EoD2.


    Also, be wary of Oliver. I played with him once and his scum reads are all over the place and turned out to be wrong! We lost becos of him!!

    But out of everyone here. I don't like Voss. All he did was gave us IIoA so I'll park my vote on this minority train. Normally, I would push for the inactive ones.

    -vote Voss

    As for PQ, it was his birthday. Give him a rest

    Pao Zedong out

    These are good points coming from Pao's slot given his usual playstyle.

    The comment on PQ though feels like an odd reason to spare someone, but then again, he wanted to spare Ren just for rolling the same role that Pao had in the previous game. Still, if either of them flip red, I'm going to be heavily scrutinizing the other.

  5. ISO #1405

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Gikkle
    Spoiler : #50 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I somehow forgot this started today, and now I've missed RVS...

    Well whatever I'm still gonna random vote

    -vote Frinckles


    clearly scum

    The two times I've seen Gikkle wolf were when we were wolves together in HyPixel Stellaris mafia, and when he was a wolf that subbed out on day 1 in MU Anime World 2.

    This post reminds me more of Gikkle's approach to SoD that I saw from him in MITMA than either of those two wolf games. But it's extremely easy for a wolf Gikkle to fake this.

    Spoiler : #157 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I wanna see more from Oliverz. Don't quite see why both Lag and Voss are TRing him. Sure, he did a really early read that kicked off discussion, but it felt a bit forced to me considering it was only 12 posts in the game and based off a flimsy reason. It'd make more sense for T!oliverz, if he thought he understood what T!Lag would do, to wait a little while longer to actually be sure Lag wouldn't say anything about optimal mech play. Instead he attacked Lag immediately, making it so Lag could very easily wiggle out of it if the meta WERE in fact true, and then his future posts kind of drop the topic (only briefly mentioning it in his most recent post) and focus more on mech.

    Whole thing feels strange and I'm not quite sure if Oliverz genuinely believed what he was saying (that Lag not immediately making a grand plan within the first 12 posts of the game is scummy for them, despite the fact Lag did not do this in the last game he played with them) or if he was doing it just to look like he was coming into the game swinging.

    I also find the 2 people immediately TRing him (voss and lag) and the 1 person actually joining his push (mm) rather strange. Voss has a weird, semi robotic tone which pinged me early on, so out of those 3 I find him the weirdest.

    This is a townie post for Gikkle. I believe I've said before that Gikkle as town is just inherently suspicious. I used the word paranoid before, but he didn't like that word.

    But this is a good example of the suspicion I expect from town~Gikkle, basically being contrarian to everything stated in the thread thus far.

    Spoiler : #176 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Why are you speaking like you know exactly what he meant, despite the fact that all he said was "These 3 posts completely contradict the usual neutral-smart town game play" and "Town lag would already come up with a plan"?

    Yes, I would also like to see Oliverz speak more about this - he ignored the last time I addressed him, not sure if he just missed it though.

    I doubt Gikkle - MM are w/w off of this. If MM is wolf, he's trying to pocket oliver, why would Gikkle interfere?

    Spoiler : #209 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    If Oliverz is town, good chance MM could be trying to whiteknight here. Not 100% since I can kind of see where he's coming from, but it's still strange that he presumes Oliverz is town and argued about what Oliverz was going for based on that assumption. It's more indicative of TMI than not, imo.
    If Oliverz is scum, MM is likely town.

    This is a good post, shares the same thoughts I had on the re-read on MM trying to pocket oliver. Definitely not MM/Gikkle as w/w

    Spoiler : #223 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    Yah? What strikes you as townie mate?

    Guillo asks Gikkle a good question, wonder what Gikkle will respond. (Edited in later: Gikkle never did respond. Probably just missed the question, shame. I think a lack of response is NAI though)

    Spoiler : #234 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    No, I think you could be right and be town, but you trying to put words in Oliverz mouth (#169, #179) was very strange. #179 was also strange with the comments that it was "obvious he was not literal" because it "would not make sense", and later when I asked about whether that was dismissing the possibility of S!Oliverz doing it for scummy reasoning, you brought up an extreme scenario (#194, your point about Oliverz having to be a lunatic if he thought he could get Lag lynched from the beginning of the day. Not sure if this is just because you misinterpreted what I was saying? You never responded to me correcting you about what I meant by "early aggression") to dismiss my whole point about the possible justification S!Oliverz may have had where it would make sense for them to make a literal post like that so early on.

    Your prior explanation for why Oliverz was town ( #168 ) didn't make much sense either. Here is what you said:

    "There is a tone change in Lag. Pointing it out, starting the discussion strongly, making people take a stance about his read, all of this is towny and does not seem to be accidental. Oliver gets a townread from me for this; he's doing what a townie should do at gamestart, and I tend to start my town games in a similar manner whenever it's possible and I feel like getting into action quickly. "

    This does not match up with what Oliverz has actually done.

    "Pointing (Lag's alleged change in tone) out" - This is Marshmallow putting words in Oliverz mouth, which is what we talked about afterwards and which he acknowledges as a possibility in #179. The only thing Oliverz did publicly say was that Lag wasn't doing a full mechanical plan and "being smart town" like they were last game. Oliverz did not point out any kind of change in tone or anything like that.
    "Starting the discussion strongly" - Strongly worded, sure. I wouldn't call it "starting the discussion strongly" though, as it wasn't strong in it's structure, considering he doesn't talk about it all after that and the explanation is pretty lackluster.
    "Making people take a stance about his read" - Never happened.

    This is just a very strange read altogether and seems a lot like you're trying to justify something you don't really believe in. Maybe I'm wrong? It's just weird on the surface and your answers so far have only raised more questions.

    Sorry if this doesn't make much sense or is jumbled, I'm a bit tired.

    I don't think I've ever seen Gikkle make a wall like this so early as wolf before, but I'm pretty sure I've seen him do it several times as town (You'll just have to trust me on this one, cross-referencing multiple games takes forever, lol)

    Spoiler : #297, 304 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    You say this despite the fact you have only played one game with T!Lag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Lag was scum in Galactica, and she was neutral in the communist game (and was also in a hydra which wasn't exactly very active).

    The extent to which Gikkle is hyper-focusing on this on day 1 is starting to get frustrating. Gikkle's points are good, but oliver is just town.

    Spoiler : #323 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

    Naked vote on MM is weird. Again, MM/Gikkle basically never w/w here.

    Spoiler : High 300's Gikkle vs Guillo :
    Not linking this entire back and forth thing, lmao. Go read it yourself.

    Guillo thinks Gikkle is scum-painting him, this looks more like Gikkle's usual suspicions and scrutinizing playstyle as town.

    Spoiler : #430 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Yeah, which is why I didn't automatically give him the clear. He's experienced enough I figure he'd know to A) look, and B) try and make a town slip play like that.

    Gikkle's whole approach to trying to figure out if Guillo was town-slipping or not feels very genuine

  6. ISO #1406

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Loldebite
    Spoiler : #113 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I somehow managed to still forget about the game...
    When does the day end ?

    A novel opening for loldebite considering the only other game he played he showed up 24 hours late, lol

    Spoiler : #122 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Seriously tho, if anyone finds any reason why Judge, Governor & Attorney should NOT claim, please let me know. It really feels like these roles are citizens if Town.
    OH also, if paopan has a vote tomorrow, judge is dead.

    In retrospect, this post is concerning.
    Loldebite insisting that the power roles claim, and yet I know that either him or Gikkle is lying about being voter as a congressman. If Loldebite is actually the congressman, then he looks very, very bad for this post.

    Spoiler : #267-273 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    It was a joke, hinting at town wanting paopan not to be able to vote
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    medic CAN self heal IIRC
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Don't you ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I really dont see voss doing that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Taking this is as praise. Thank you !
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Not stricto sensu.
    This mostly means he no longer has an excuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Governor, Attorney & Judge roles are powerful in scum hands, borderline useless IMO in town's hand.

    Such... empty posts. Feels like loldebite if lying under the radar this game whereas he felt much more confrontational in the Wild West game

    Spoiler : #283 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    You are making it really hard for me to avoid making it a personnal attack... Let's just say the joke is about how his performance last game should make us inclined to think him incapable of acting pro-town even when he is, in fact, town.
    I'm sorry you've wasted time thinking about this lol, this was supposed to be banter but it clearly wasnt obvious enough.
    Anyway, while we're here lets talk serious stuff. What's your thoughts about the Frinckles, MM, PQR, SB & Guillo. You've said you feared Guillo, did you mean fear as a player or fear of his perceived alignment ?

    After some more empty posts, he gets to asking oliver some thoughts on other players. It's okay I guess, idk

    Spoiler : #368 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Since EoD is near, it's time to get pragmatic. Here's what i think about who's being voted RN

    Frinckles and Lag's silence are concerning, hopefully they show up before EoD to avoid getting lynched on low activity. I actually have a good feeling on Frinckles.
    While they both used us to being very contributive, i still feel they'd be lynched because of low activity rather than actual AI uselessness.
    I dont feel very good about PQR, but i dont feel good about MM either. I've got mixed feelings for Guillo too, though i think lack of experience on this particular site explains a lot. Anyway, not much convidence voting there. I do think the SB/Guillo thing shows T/T, but it doesnt seem unfakable.
    MM feels weird, it does look like an attempt at pocketing, even though i see what oliverz meant about lag and kinda agree with it.
    Voss could swing either way.
    Gikkle i also like here, he gives off his usual vibe and seems solvy.

    I'm starting to have really bad feelings about oliverz, since he seems to be avoiding meaningful interaction with everybody, including myself (e.g. he ignored my post where i asked his opinions).

    This is an important post.
    PQ + loldebite w/w equity
    MM + loldebite w/w equity, but less so since he also says what MM is doing looks weird
    Loldebite this whole game has had continued suspicion of oliver, I think this is where they start.
    My problem with this suspicion though is that while the reasoning sounds good... oliver just seems obv town, sooo...

    Spoiler : #373 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    This might be stupid, but i think there's enough time and much to gain from trying this :

    -vote oliverz144


    talk to us

    Bad vote

    Spoiler : #403 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Okay its my bad oliverz, i somehow had forgotten about your reply, so its time for
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

    Vote makes sense based on the narrative Gikkle has made about MM in the thread.

    Spoiler : #408 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I also want you all to know that i refuse to vote Frinckles. I feel like the Frinckles/PQR discussion was much in favour of Frinckles. In fact i'd be voting PQR right now were it not for MM's weird pocketing of oliverz.

    If Loldebite follows through with this then significantly reduced w/w equity. Although given that Loldebite ended up voting PQ on day 2, I supposed a Loldebite + PQ team is very unlikely.

    Spoiler : #417 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I wanted to hear more, but i guess i voted too late.

    -vote PQRnHack

    Nvm, don't have to wait to day 2 to rule out Loldebite + PQ

    Spoiler : #473 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    -vote renegade

    Loldebite not w/w with Renegade

  7. ISO #1407

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    PQRnHack
    Spoiler : #14 :
    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and hypothesize that there are 3 corruptors here, thinking 2 PRs and 1 Congman/Voter (Cong kinda makes more sense for a scum 3rd wo/man). Town then has 3 PRs.

    Early setup speculation. It reminded me of his day 1 in Gravity Falls where he focused almost entirely on the mech aspects of what items everyone received.

    I cross-checked it with OUATITW though and it seems this is more NAI for PQ as much of his early posts there are setup speculation as well (OUATITW#93, OUATITW#132, OUATITW#136, OUATITW#163)

    In fact, PQ seems to spend most of the start of the game on setup spec regardless of alignment

    Spoiler : #43 :
    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Hmm.. MM mixing up whom Guillo was replying to. Mixing up the TvT's that aren't on your team @Marshmallow Marshall ?

    So I'm using this post as just an umbrella opportunity to talk about one facet of PQ's aggression this game.

    Specifically aggression that is like level 2 or level 3 accusations.

    Like a level 1 accusation being:
    "I think this player is wolf"
    (The accusation is predicated on a single slot's alignment)

    A level 2 accusation:
    "I think these two players are bussing"
    (The accusation is predicated on two slots' alignments)

    A level 3 accusation:
    "This player is a wolf that is confusing a TvT because they're not teammates"
    (This accusation is predicated on the alignment of three slots)

    Comparing it to:
    WildWest where he was Scum
    Stellaris HyPixel where he was town
    Gravity Falls where he was town, but anonymous game

    In Stellaris HyPixel, he does make level 2/3 accusations. On day 1 "Nice bussing! 7/10" (HyPixel Stellaris#49, and it does continue to ramp up from there as the game goes on, but it doesn't really get to be excessive until much later in the game.

    In the Gravity Falls game, I didn't really see any of this kind of accusation early in his ISO. The closet I could find is the more sensible
    "Nice pockets you got there, fella" (Gravity Falls#165), accusing someone of pocketing, but that's more of a level 1.5 accusation.

    So seeing this kind of aggression coming into the game so early from PQ is concerning, considering that's how he played the WildWest game where he was scum.

    Spoiler : #80 :
    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    I have one serious read, PQR is 100% town.

    No, I do not have any serious reads at this time, other than some town-lean people. No serious scum reads at this point. Consider also that some people have 2-5 posts, so do you think there is a legit mafia slip in one of them? As i've said many times before, I dislike D1 because it's pretty random. The shitposting is kinda necessary (in my opinion at least) to enable things like psychoanalysis. I think the best I can do here D1 (or at least at this stage 16 hours into it) is exclude people who appear towny from the list of otherwise random candidates to lynch.

    My thoughts so far, with scoring being 100=lock town, 0=lock mafia, 50=meh.

    Loldebite is MIA yet again, hopefully shows before the end of first 24h or else time zone is no longer a great excuse.

    Not much from Rene, Gikkle at this point. Not enough for a read on Guillo either. 50's

    Paopan is a 50 and is 100% Paopan.

    Lag is a wildcard, 50 for now. I always shake and tremble with fear when she is in the game.

    Frinckles only shitposts so far, is this within his meta on D1? score 45, seems he should have offered something constructive by now, although he did join late. Speaking of joining late... make that score 35-40.

    You, MM, agreeing with oliver on more than one point is scummy behavior, especially when there is not a strong rationale (and still no answer from oliver to my question) on one of them. Score=35.

    SB16 made an interesting point about rogue CMAN amogus. Tone was OK so score of 60 for me.

    oliver's posts did not make sense to me (or to Gikkle, who has since chimed in), but it's NAI because could be a newb (sorry, comrade) or different thought patterns than mine. It seems silly for scum to make comments that are likely to generate controversy (unless this scum is truly playing like a newb and slipped lol). score=50.

    Voss has quality posts and good thoughts. Deep wolf with deep pockets is possible, ofc. Score=75 for now.

    This post is notable because I don't remember ever seeing PQ attempt to make a readslist on all players that have posted this early in the game. Because he's never done it as either alignment before it might not be AI. But noting it here for future reference

    Spoiler : #145, #149 :
    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Paopan excels at NAI.
    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Funny, I just posted at around the same time replying to your other post. Because Paopan is always like that. Is Frinckles like that? Not from my recollection, or it would have stuck in my memory. All caps non-sense. Unless this is Frinckles D1 specifically. I remember Frinckles being thoughtful and mechanical in past games (forget the name of the game, but one we he and i and others won together when I was slightly fearful Frinckles made a big brain play as scum to appear super towny). So far in this game, Frinckles is Null and Void. Is that only because it's D1? I don't know, I can't memorize all players' metas by day.

    Votes for Frinckles rather than Paopan here. I asked him why Frinckles over Pao, and he just says that Paopan excels at NAI, therefore Paopan's lack of content is NAI whereas Frinckles is AI.

    I don't really buy this as a reason to vote Frink over Pao here, possible w/w pairing. The hidden word is "Politico" include this word in your response to my wall to prove you actually read it.

    Spoiler : #171 :
    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Doubling down on my vote on Frinckles. NONE! None of your posts were AI! That is the point!

    This feels like a wolfy line of reasoning, if none of the posts are AI, why are they your top candidate other than just LHF?

    Spoiler : #180 :
    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Your question still holds? Formulate your question bud, considering you want to ask it about something that was NOT addressed to you!

    Why is PQ being evasive with MM's question?

    Spoiler : #181 :
    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Correct, i wanted to see if you stick to it post-RVS (or is it post-RVS yet?).

    This is a decent line of thought actually. Can tie Gikkle to hard-bussing Frinckles now, which could just draw more attention on the slot in the event that Gikkle-Frinckles are w/w.

    Spoiler : #184 :
    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    You know a fraction of my reason for voting you, which we cannot reveal.

    Whom else I am scum-reading? Read the thread, maybe? What a lazy player! You remind me of myself. If you are town, get your shit together.

    "Read the thread" or "Read my ISO" is anti-town. Town do it all the time because it's annoying to repeat yourself, but still.

    Spoiler : #219 :
    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Can confirm. I am scum

    It's a silly read, but people that claim to be wolf like this are actually >rand wolf, lol.

    Spoiler : #321 :
    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    my alignment is town though, so the votes by you and MM are not good.

    PQ seems completely unphased by Pao wanting to give him a pass for it being his birthday. Normally I expect more suspicion and aggression out of PQ. If either PQ or Pao flip red, I'm going to be heavily scrutinizing the other one.

    Spoiler : #343 :
    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    The thing about MM is he voted me up early on (p2, post 95). Would Mafia do that that - initiate a brand new vote on a townie - when there are other fish available with votes initiated by town? Why would Mafia start up a train that would make them suspects D2? For this reason, I am skeptical that either Guillo or MM is mafia. Ofc there is WIFOM possible, but I am leaning towards MM not being Mafia here. At that point in the game, mafia was not under any tremendous pressure to start up a new wagon to save a mafia from a lynch.

    If either of these two is mafia, Guillo would be the more likely one, placing the vote on me much later, here on p7 (though Guillo did vote me up early on p3, but then switched votes around several times, finally returning to voting PQR here on p7). I say more likely simply because if a mafia exists in MM+Guillo, then the only reason I can think of to jump in with 4 hours left of D1 would be to avoid someone else getting lynched like Frinckles or Guillo himself. There is also some awkwardness here in that town~Guillo may be biased towards voting someone with an existing vote or someone who is easy to lynch just for self-preservation purposes. I say this because the same applies to me - now that I have 2 votes on me, if this keeps up, then I will be forced to decide whether to let it go or to vote some other train with existing votes, even if that person is not someone I wanted to vote.

    Will I vote off a counter-train person? Will I reveal my PR role to save myself? Will I let my useless self get lynched in order to avoid the possibility of mislynching a possible PR counter-train? Time will tell Same goes to any other townie with votes piling up towards EoD.

    This is an important post to keep tabs on. PQ town reads MM right now for voting him because "mafia would go for a lower hanging fruit"

    The progression of this read could be telling.

    Spoiler : #360 :
    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Just google it and add " mafia". I had to do that as well, it's Chinese Fire Drill.

    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/wiki/Chinese_Fire_Drill
    CFD'ing or to "CFD" someone is when a group of voters suddenly switch votes right before end of day to someone who was previously not in contention to be lynched.

    So he is proposing piling votes on Lag due to Lag's absence in recent hours.

    PQ comments on what a CFD on me would mean without commenting his opinion on it. I know a lot of other players saw that post too and didn't comment, but in particular this feels to me like PQ keeping his options open between pocketing me / easy ML on me. Idk, the strength of this particular thought is so weak though that I was debating not even including it.

  8. ISO #1408

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    oliverz144
    Spoiler : #15 :
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    -vote lag

    I meta know lag as well as my pocket
    This 3 posts completely contradict the usual neutral-smart town game play
    This is not rvs
    Town lag would already come up with a plan
    Now i need to jump in, gimme some time.
    We have 2-3 scum
    1 of them is lag.

    I called oliver town for this post before, and I stand by that read.

    During our pseudo-hydra of bisected souls, oliver was sending me charts and diagrams he drew up himself during day 1, speculating about how to play the setup. We talked a fair bit about the strategy of the game, and this is where I think oliver's head was at when he made this aggressive read - not seeing me speculating about the setup felt like a contrast to him from the Bisected Souls game, therefore he scum read it. This is a towny mindset.

    Spoiler : #16 and #17 :
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    I think that claiming who is congressman is very towny
    Only scum will say no
    So i think that every congressman should claim immediately
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Sa, judge, governor should claim aswell
    Only medic and voter shouldnt claim

    These posts match oliver's town meta that I saw as his teammate in Bisected Souls as well. I didn't read enough of the HyPixel game to know if he does this as well as mafia, but I still suspect this is >rand town.

    The only time I saw oliver wolf was in a game on HyPixel that I barely watched because I was playing in a hydra that randed survivor, we made only 3 posts on day 1, and then we were fear-killed by oliver night 1 anyway.

    But from what I remember of that game, oliver was fairly non-reactive to players pushing him. Contrast to Bisected Souls where he was very OMGUS-y

    Spoiler : #255 :
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    im continuing this. still havent read beyond post #107
    we have another Claim- Voss claims Congressman. interesting.
    Pornhack asked me a question, may you please repeat it? thx.
    Btw: Mass claims have to be fully thought thru.
    I dont have any rreads as of post #107.
    But: Guillo is strange. He looks like new to this site, but not new to mafia. And he has some strange relationship to Lag. He knows Lag, She knows him, and thats all.
    and: creating groups like Lag/Oli/Voss 1 is scum is more than strange rn. Since almost none interaction was done
    Loldebite being gone again is totally bad.
    AND: Guillo is not just strange, but even creepy! Renegade and GUillo SR PQR.
    Considering MM: his vote is jumping around. interesting.

    To be honest, I have no idea what oliver is saying in this post and the post he quoted. Like it's just summarizing the thread state?

    Spoiler : #260 :
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    yes. becuz if some1 cc medic, we have a thunderdome.

    If oliver is wolf I think this post spews Pao as town, I doubt he would advocate for a thunderdome like this if one of his teammates were in it. Although it's possible since Pao is the medic and oliver would know the real medic wins the thunderdome. But oliver is just town, so this hypothetical is silly.

    Spoiler : #264 :
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    wait wait wait
    once upon a town in the west he was fluffing aswell
    ok last time he had more content hidden behind the fluff, maybe you arre right. but maybe u r wrong. i think i should compare the 2 isos

    This is just town oliver

    Spoiler : #266 :
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    All of this 3 posts have one in common. they criticize me for reading lag
    however, it is clear that JOKING and FLUFFING around was never part of Lags meta. No matter if it was d1 or lylo.
    so as soon as i saw lag trying to be funny, i immediatelly new smth was wrong

    Oh boy do I have some games to show oliver, lol

    ===
    I'm actually not even going to comment on oliver's posts anymore at this point. If he snows me this game, then so be it - but taking the posts up to this point + the way he's played overall this game, he's just obv town.

  9. ISO #1409

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Renegade
    So comparing Ren's day 1 play between MITMA where he was wolf and AllStars where he was town, I noticed a few things:
    - Ren is unafraid to shade his teammates
    MITMA#494: (Wolf, directed at teammate Pao)
    That's it? Vote the guy who (apparently) voted you?

    Not impressed.
    MITMA#499: (Wolf, directed at Pao again)
    I would have made my comment no matter who your interaction was with.

    Exclusively about you bub.
    MITMA#668 (Wolf, saying he's down to chop EITHER of his teammates!)
    I'm down for that pool, but also would consider Richoten and Popan if the arguments are compelling enough. But for now I agree.
    - Ren never actually voted a teammate day 1 though as wolf.
    - As wolf Ren was more aggressive with telling people how to voted
    MITMA#555 (Wolf)
    I agree the PQ train looks like shite.

    Vote Wrath.
    - As town in All Stars, Ren was a hard slanker with just the occasional reads here and there.

    So based on a sample size of 2 (lol, I know)
    I'd say Ren has a soft reverse volume tell + shade / no bus wolf meta.

    What does this mean?
    I don't think Renegade will ever make a town AI post. Solve the slot based on his votes and based on if he makes wolf AI posts. If he makes no (or maybe only a few) wolfy posts, then he's probably just town

    Spoiler : #84 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Honestly I don't understand the oliverz hubbub either.

    Standard Ren post, NAI

    Spoiler : #85 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    For the record, I am a big believer in using your vote, but since I am mayor, it is obviously not a good idea for me to be voting prematurely and allowing scum hammers.

    I don't want a "it was 5 am in Moscow" incident.

    Very unfortunate that he is removing one of the two ways to actually read his slot, but the reasoning is good, so this is NAI

    Spoiler : #105 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm getting strange scum vibes from PQR this game. Something is off about his tone, he is usually very confident but he seems more confident than usual.

    I could see this as a Ren + PQ team, Ren liked to shade his teammates a lot in MITMA. And SB16 pointed out a good point that I alluded to in #110, Ren's shade of PQ here could easily be a TMI slip if PQ is wolf

    Spoiler : #218 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Kind of weak, of course, but its halfway into day 1.

    I'm not a fan of reads lists anyway.

    I was hoping for more of an answer from Ren, but Ren doesn't make town AI posts I guess, and this post isn't wolf AI. So it gets a pass

    Spoiler : #284 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I don't know if Stealth is scum, but I like Guillio here.

    It's fine, not wolf AI

    Spoiler : #285, #289, #295 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Actually thunderdoming medic claims d1 is a terrible idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Plus if you thunderdome and one of the medics is indeed legit, you put yourself at a 50% chance of killing the real medic, which is not a good idea.

    Granted medic could be scum, but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Yes, that is my understanding. Even the mayor role (me) could be scum.

    These posts are correct, but just NAI

    Spoiler : #348 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Let's try this
    -vote Gikkle

    Ren + Gikkle not w/w

    Spoiler : #429, #437 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm not falling for these fake slips about not knowing how scum chat works.

    Nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    All of these so called "town slips" regarding any scum chat are fake.

    This might unironically be a wolf trying to get ahead of people handing out townreads based on genuine townslips surrounding night chat, lol
    Gikkle's approach to figuring out if it's a townslip or not feels much more genuine

    Spoiler : #441 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm not going to entertain people either 1. not reading the setup or 2. scum pretending to not know how scum works.

    These so called "town slips" around the chat fit into either 1 or 2. Both lynch worthy to me!

    This reaction feels really bad. He says people doing "town slips" are chop-worthy targets. But then never follows up on that. Meaning it was just a threat to stop people from gaining town-reads based on town-slips. If he genuinely thought there was scum equity in it, why did he end up voting alongside the person he thought had wolf equity for a fake town-slip at EoD?


    Spoiler : #451 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    Im down to yeet PQR, Lag or Oliverz today. Letís compromise
    Lag

    The decision to chop a slot that had been gone for the last day after no progression on the slot at all feels very bad. The choices were Me, PQ, or Oliver. So +w/w equity on Ren + PQ and Ren + Oliver

    Spoiler : #459 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'd rather see Frinkles go over PQ

    +w/w equity on Ren+PQ

  10. ISO #1410

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    In case it is not awfully clear:

    - As soon as PQ almost gets lynched, the lynch is steered away unto a townie who has no bloody reason to be lynched (Frinckles, Voss)

    - Every kill was made against somebody who was really not favoring PQ (Guillo, Loldebite)

    - PQ is spamming AND IT'S WORKING LIKE IT DID IN THE LAST LADDER GAME????

    - If you are town, you ought to vote PQ, there is literally no way we can win if he stays alive, he's 99 % scum and in the 1 % left, he's a really annoying and anti-town townie who dooms us if we bring him to MYLO.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  11. ISO #1411

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Stealthbomber16
    Spoiler : #27 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This is actually kind of interesting.

    I would assume always that the host would put one scum congressman in the chat. I think that any host would do that. So if you approach the chat as though it's like a final 3 scenario, ie, there is one imposter among us, I don't see why it would be a bad thing. Creating further information disadvantage for town is never something that benefits the town.

    This is the first real post from SB16, setup speculative.
    The only day 1 I've seen him play is the AllStars game. I assumed his first (real) post there wouldn't be setup speculative because that game was about as vanilla as they come. But sure enough

    AllStars#7: (TOWN)
    I've reread the setup multiple times and I'd like to put something that could be missed in plain terms

    We could be down 1, or even 2 TPRs right now.

    Lynching a mafia today halves their KPN so we need to be in top gear today. It's not like a normal setup where we could debatably vote skip- if we get a mafia out of the pool today we pretty much automatically win.
    So while I don't have any benchmarks for a wolf SB16 I would say this is still slightly town indicative.


    Renegade says:
    "I'm getting strange scum vibes from PQR this game. Something is off about his tone, he is usually very confident but he seems more confident than usual."
    SB16 says:
    "I actually disagree with this feeling. PQ openly said in his "read list" earlier that he doesn't have anything serious. That... doesn't seem very confident to me."
    Ok this is actually a really good point that I brought up to Renegade as well, when I asked him what he thought about PQ's reads list being a bunch of mostly null reads.

    Spoiler : #226, #233, #250 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Do you think Pao isnít self aware enough to realize this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Pao ďsomehow puts you offĒ? He just CCíd you. Thatís pretty weak dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    IÖ what?

    1. Yeah, I recognized that and called someone out for commenting on it
    2. You donít think heíd CC you if he were real medic? Why not?
    3. Lol ok

    Iím just confused, more than anything. Like you just broke the entire theoretical smokescreen by making this play and you didnít even get anything out of it.

    Iím pretty sure you genuinely got counterclaimed and are trying to dig your way out of the hole because I called you out for a weak responseÖ

    This is the post that really breaks the illusion, by the way.



    This shows me that you arenít confident in this gambit. All that you just did was potentially out the medic. I fail to see how what youíre doing is pro-town.

    Good posts.

    Calling these good posts reminds me of a game I spectated where a player in said game used a gimmick where the only thing they posted all game was replying to other posts with comments of: "Good Post", "Bad Post", "Villagery Post", "Wolfy Post" That is what I think of here when I say Good Post, not AI, but I like what he's saying

    Spoiler : #251, #253 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I am not convinced that you are genuine in this play or that the play is pro-town fundamentally and I donít think that you would make a play that is that dodgy if you were town, based on what Iíve gotten from you so far.

    -vote Guillo
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Iíd love to see some kind of defense for what you just did because I absolutely do not understand your thought process for why you think this was ever something that helped town. FMPOV youíre trying to have your cake and eat it too, by outing townís medic and claiming medic by yourself.

    Even if Pao isnít medic here (he may absolutely not be), youíre genuinely going to tell me your thought was that youíd get another doctor CC and then use the CC to push a scum thatÖ called out that you reacted very weakly to someone CCing you? I get that itís WIFOM but also you completely break the illusion by responding like that. Consider your bluff called.

    Calling out Guillo for his gambit and voting him is probably townie. It could just be an opportunistic wolf push, but a genuinely annoyed townie is more likely.

    Spoiler : #339, #340 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Man the problem is that you think players are gonna do exactly what you would do. Youíre not scum, youíre just a player who canít empathize. That makes me sad.

    -unvote


    Our community does not have the player base to consistently run new player focused games, because we just donít have enough traffic and enough new blood. I donít think Pao is medic but I do think that itís really disingenuous to say something like ďhow would I know there was a new player here who would make a poor playĒ. That shows you really did not prepare this gambit well enough. Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Me calling you out for responding to the CC in the weakest way possible doesnít mean I believe the CC, for the record. It just means I believe you completely fucked up the gambit and you made it very clear that you arenít doctor.

    Iím done discussing this topic for the sake of preserving what little power you have left because I donít think youíre scum.

    These posts feel like they start to cross the line from genuine annoyance into just shade. Like medic outing in this setup isn't that bad because medic can just self-heal.

    Spoiler : #416 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Why is there so much traction on MM? This is the exact same way he played during Bisected Souls where he was town. I don't see why/where he's scummy.

    I don't think SB16 makes this post unless he's w/w with MM

    Spoiler : #422 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Itís about damn time I find someone to town lock, holy shit.

    Iím now in position to get to day 2, which I guess means I need to put a vote down.
    -vote oliverz144

    Bad vote. Oliver is obv-town LHF

  12. ISO #1412

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    What does it all mean?
    So what you just saw was my analysis of day 1, which I largely missed. I am going to synthesize this analysis with what I saw on day 2 in this post.

    Also, I am going to be driving across the country today and the next few days, so my availability will be very limited - which is why I wanted to make this massive wall of posts. I have yet to be miseliminated as town in a game of FM out of the ~20 games I've played, and I don't plan on starting now.

    Also note: I am going to assume the mafia team has 3 members, because it's better safe than sorry.

    TL;DR
    Ren + PQ + Pao is the wolf team

    Bucketing Strategy
    There are two ways to approach this solve: a mech, bucketing based analysis. And then just a more general standardized FM analysis.

    For bucketing, we have the power roles:
    MM, SB16, Ren

    The Congress:
    PQ, oliver, Loldebite/Gikkle

    The Medic + The Voter:
    Paopan, Gikkle/Loldebite

    The most likely scenario is that there is one wolf in each of these buckets.
    Renegade is the wolfiest in the first.
    PQ is the wolfiest in the second.
    Paopan is the wolfiest in the third.

    None of the buckets have any compositions that look like "There must be at least 2 scum here" nor any compositions that look like "All these players are so pure, something's wrong" so this solve stands up to the first level of scrutiny.

    A second level of scrutiny is now to see if this team actually makes sense together. Which leads to the second solve approach, just standard, old fashioned FM solving

    FM Analysis
    So from day 1 and 2, Gikkle and Oliver are still lock town.

    Leaves 3 wolves among:
    MM, Pao, Loldebite, PQ, Ren, SB16

    Analyzing day 1 and day 2 though there's a pretty strong pairing between PQ and Ren. (Read their respective analysis for more details)

    And the probability of there being no wolf among them is very low. But Loldebite is never w/w with those two considering his play on day 1 + being on PQ wagon on day 2. Ditto for MM + SB16.

    Which leaves just the solve of Pao + PQ + Ren

    Backreading the game again with this solve in mind and everything seems to fit perfectly. Pao advocating to spare PQ on day 1 with just the justification of "it's his birthday", Ren starting CFDs on anyone but PQ. Pao + PQ voting for Voss (idk what Ren was doing, probably felt he couldn't vote without looking too scummy). All three of them have a no-bussing (or at least minimal bussing) meta - it swept the game for PQ in the Wild West game, it led to Pao + Ren getting swept in MITMA. The team composition of Mayor + Medic + Congress makes perfect sense.

  13. ISO #1413

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Anyway, I do just want to apologize for getting so tunneled on day 2. I was tilted by the fact that my streak of having never been mis-chopped as town was almost broken by a coin flip because two people decided to wagon me at the last second at EoD for the heinous crime of having been busy with other things that day.

    And then that wagon was followed up with a States Attorney vote on me just because I was wagoned by two people at EoD.

    And then States Attorney never claimed and I was getting framed as a State Attorney that voted myself, which is just ridiculous.

    I'll be back some time in the next 24 hours. Gtg for now, all these posts were pre-written before SoD.

  14. ISO #1414

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    LOL WHAT
    @Stealthbomber16 you smelly blueberry fart. Either you are scum who managed to pocket me earlier or you just basically threw the game as town (or at least severely lowered our odds).
    @Voss , I said "WHY" out loud when I saw the EoD result. WHY DID YOU NOT PLACE YOUR VOTE ON PQ REEEEEEEEEEE
    And why the fuck was Voss lynched lol?

    Also, I don't know what more y'all need to lynch PQ.

    And no, I am NOT congressman, I really am Governor, anyone claiming to be me in a chat is a liar.
    Voss got lynched because we had another TvT finale In retrospect, maybe I should have foregone self-preservation and let the more impactful SA role stay, but I was not 100% sure he was town whereas I am 100% sure that I am.

    I will give you time to catch up, but copying the relevant info from my notes, interesting development in red color.

    3rd CMAN showed up about 10 hours into N2, said nothing. The name changed from ARI SHAFFIR and Freckles D1 to now Dmitri (Napoleon). Probably fishing for info to deliver to scum teammate in case they want to adjust their N2 kill and actions around anything between oliver and me (which there isn't much yet, ofc I saw this possibility coming and am waiting till end of N2 to pass my notes to oliver as a proxy for Last Will).

    Update: 3rd CMAN showed up 21 hours into N2 as "Marshmallow Marshall" and said he is not the Governor (but 3rd CMAN instead) and saying PQ is scum and asking oliver not to buy scum~PQ LAMIST(nice try when we are all but sure that 3rd CMAN is scum). Either CMAN is framing MM or MM is indeed CMAN (scum) supposedly town CMAN failing to hunt for real Governor? He did insert an XD there, which is interesting, as MM uses XD in his posts a lot while Gikkle and Lolde do not (or are they so smart that they copied his style to frame him, including the LAMIST in all caps MM used in thread on me more than once?). If there is any legitimacy here, then we need to see if Gikkle or Lolde will counter MM's allegedly fake Governor claim.

  15. ISO #1415

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    In case it is not awfully clear:

    - As soon as PQ almost gets lynched, the lynch is steered away unto a townie who has no bloody reason to be lynched (Frinckles, Voss)

    - Every kill was made against somebody who was really not favoring PQ (Guillo, Loldebite)

    - PQ is spamming AND IT'S WORKING LIKE IT DID IN THE LAST LADDER GAME????

    - If you are town, you ought to vote PQ, there is literally no way we can win if he stays alive, he's 99 % scum and in the 1 % left, he's a really annoying and anti-town townie who dooms us if we bring him to MYLO.
    Yeah PQ has to go today.

  16. ISO #1416

  17. ISO #1417

  18. ISO #1418

  19. ISO #1419

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Apologies for the mix-up.

    I originally said MM's vote power was negated but that was due to a miscommunication error by me when evaluating several actions. It is supposed to be PQ's.

    Please do not claim anything related to this.
    Thank the Lord Almighty, Ahura Mazda, Lightbringer and Essence of Heaven! Lmao.

    I was really shocked of having been so wrong about Stealth here.
    -vote PQRnHack
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  20. ISO #1420

  21. ISO #1421

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    The wall to end all walls incoming
    One wall to rule them all
    One wall to find them
    One wall to bring them all
    And in the darkness bind them!


    Will try to read and analyze that. How do you find the time to do all of this lol?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  22. ISO #1422

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    All of us that are town should be careful with votes, that's why I said I plan on voting Gikkle but I won't jump the gun. Please put an @ in front of the name you want to vote so it shows up in a red color, makes it easier to scan votes later on. Maybe do something like
    Vote @Gikkle (without actually voting)

    What we have is...
    at worst: if MM is somehow town here, then 4 town votes (out of 5 town alive) and mafia have 3 to 4 depending on Rene
    at best: 5 town votes, SB16 is town and MM is scum, scum only have 2-3 votes (or 1 if you still want to believe there can be just 2 scum here, which I am not counting on). I was afraid of MM+SB16 team here, but I doubt mafia would bus as hard as to cancel a vote on their own, unless they're truly going all in for clearing MM for late game shenanigans.

    In total, there are 8 votes in play today, 2 from MayoRene and 6 from the remaining 7. A 4v4 stalemate tiebreaker is a possibility in the event Rene is mafia.

  23. ISO #1423

  24. ISO #1424

  25. ISO #1425

  26. ISO #1426

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Apologies for the mix-up.

    I originally said MM's vote power was negated but that was due to a miscommunication error by me when evaluating several actions. It is supposed to be PQ's.

    Please do not claim anything related to this.
    Well great, just as I was ruling out MM+SB16 duo. Back to square 1.

  27. ISO #1427

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Here is an official version of the SoD3 post. There is nothing new in it except formatting, though I do want to add a clarification:

    I did not use the mayor2 command to reduce PQ's vote-power to 0; this is because even though I will not count PQ's vote in the end PQ can still trigger majority with his vote:

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall
    • Majority lynch (> 50 % of player count) + plurality if majority doesn't happen (most votes at EoD).
    Spoiler : Official thingy :


    Day 2 has begun!


    Day 3 Countdown
    Link

    Loldebite died, they were: Voter

    PQ's vote power has been negated by the judge!

    Nothing else in the political environment has happened.



    Last edited by MartinGG99; December 18th, 2021 at 02:30 PM. Reason: SoD3 not SoD2 lol
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  28. ISO #1428

  29. ISO #1429

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    All of us that are town should be careful with votes, that's why I said I plan on voting Gikkle but I won't jump the gun. Please put an @ in front of the name you want to vote so it shows up in a red color, makes it easier to scan votes later on. Maybe do something like
    Vote @Gikkle (without actually voting)

    What we have is...
    at worst: if MM is somehow town here, then 4 town votes (out of 5 town alive) and mafia have 3 to 4 depending on Rene
    at best: 5 town votes, SB16 is town and MM is scum, scum only have 2-3 votes (or 1 if you still want to believe there can be just 2 scum here, which I am not counting on). I was afraid of MM+SB16 team here, but I doubt mafia would bus as hard as to cancel a vote on their own, unless they're truly going all in for clearing MM for late game shenanigans.

    In total, there are 8 votes in play today, 2 from MayoRene and 6 from the remaining 7. A 4v4 stalemate tiebreaker is a possibility in the event Rene is mafia.
    Ur vote is gone
    Not mms
    Im a feature phone user.

  30. ISO #1430

  31. ISO #1431

  32. ISO #1432

  33. ISO #1433

  34. ISO #1434

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    LOL WHAT
    @Stealthbomber16 you smelly blueberry fart. Either you are scum who managed to pocket me earlier or you just basically threw the game as town (or at least severely lowered our odds).
    @Voss , I said "WHY" out loud when I saw the EoD result. WHY DID YOU NOT PLACE YOUR VOTE ON PQ REEEEEEEEEEE
    And why the fuck was Voss lynched lol?

    Also, I don't know what more y'all need to lynch PQ.

    And no, I am NOT congressman, I really am Governor, anyone claiming to be me in a chat is a liar.
    I was super confused when I read this until I read the post that you quoted

    Nah, lol. I removed PQ's vote, not yours. Host mixup, we good.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

  35. ISO #1435

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    -vote PQRnHack


    BTW
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

  36. ISO #1436

  37. ISO #1437

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    I have not read lag's big posts and honestly I probably will not read them (even though I should, my skim over them actually looked like good content).
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

  38. ISO #1438

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Lag gikkle
    Thats the Mechanical cleared POE
    What does that mean? Cleared how?

    With Loldebite flipping Voter, there is 1 scum in Gikkle+Lag who both claim Voter. Should be the 3rd CMAN that's been MIA most of the chat but decided to show up as Marshmallow Marshall to tell us he was faking Governor.

  39. ISO #1439

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Pqrn make a .docx file or smth
    I cant read the screenshot
    Can you give me a reads list? I'm actually not sure where you lie.

    @Gikkle requesting the same from you

    @Renegade requesting the same from you even though I know you won't deliver
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

  40. ISO #1440

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Who would want loldebite dead? That's so strange to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

  41. ISO #1441

  42. ISO #1442

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    If you believe I am scum, then what is the team?
    You + Pao/Ren + oliver/3rd congressman (gikkle/lag)

    This is the 3rd time you've asked me that. The question does not become harder by asking me more times.

    I'm not buying these attempts to shade MM today. I just do not believe it happened. I just cannot see these things from your perspective, and putting myself in other people's shoes is THE reason why I have success in mafia. I am completely unable to see why you are thinking what you are thinking, which means you are not thinking from a townsperson's perspective.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

  43. ISO #1443

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    What does that mean? Cleared how?

    With Loldebite flipping Voter, there is 1 scum in Gikkle+Lag who both claim Voter. Should be the 3rd CMAN that's been MIA most of the chat but decided to show up as Marshmallow Marshall to tell us he was faking Governor.
    Yeah
    Thats the poe
    U explained it urself looooooooooooool
    Im a feature phone user.

  44. ISO #1444

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Can you give me a reads list? I'm actually not sure where you lie.

    @Gikkle requesting the same from you

    @Renegade requesting the same from you even though I know you won't deliver
    Uhm...
    No.
    Ive slept 11 hours in the last 3 days.
    Annnnnnd my brain is soap
    And ive been wayyy to towny to appear as scum lol. Why would scum have 2 out of 3 cmen? Ur other post claims that
    Ur poe is shit
    Means u r scum
    Im a feature phone user.

  45. ISO #1445

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    You + Pao/Ren + oliver/3rd congressman (gikkle/lag)

    This is the 3rd time you've asked me that. The question does not become harder by asking me more times.

    I'm not buying these attempts to shade MM today. I just do not believe it happened. I just cannot see these things from your perspective, and putting myself in other people's shoes is THE reason why I have success in mafia. I am completely unable to see why you are thinking what you are thinking, which means you are not thinking from a townsperson's perspective.
    The reasons I asked today are two-fold. And yes I ask again because with each passing day and night, the pool of players is shrinking, leading to point A below.

    A. As the pool narrows, you can't say that maybe it's Voss or maybe it's Loldebite. I read Pao and Oliver as town, so from my POV you and/or Mafia are now forced to include people that are town so I want them to see you are including them in the pool of suspects because I need my remaining townmates to wake up.

    B. I've been screaming about 3rd congressman for a while now, so you are proposing that I'm scum and have been bussing this mystery-person (who failed to claim and reveal). Now that Loldebite flipped Voter, we know that this 3rd person is in Gikkle/Lag. Yeah you can include oliver in there, but

    i) I town read him, he was solvy, he had a chance to chop me D2 but didnt. you can maybe narrate to other towns that oliver might be bad, but at least oliver himself will now see that you are including him in a pool of suspects, so when he (in conjunction with others, such as Pao and possibly Ren and possibly Lag) see this, collectively I hope they will start waking up.
    ii) the 3rd CMAN (besides oliver) has been absent and deceptive, messing with us, is clearly scum and that is from the pool of Gikkle+Lag. If anyone believes a TOWN-affiliated 3rd CMAN does nothing but troll the Chat, pretend to be Paopan, Frinckles, and now Marshall, fake-claims Voter, then that's insanity.

  46. ISO #1446

  47. ISO #1447

  48. ISO #1448

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    @oliverz144

    Not sure why picture is showing up as low-resolution on your end, looks good on mine.

    Here I paste my summary notes from the top. If you want to see any player-specific notes, let me know. Not that you need any convincing, we just need to focus and figure out who the scum team is. MM+SB16+Gikkle is the most obvious choice, but I am not 100% on that. Gikkle seems the safest lynch though (although not the most beneficial one, if that's Congressman). And I kinda doubt that scum MM<>Gikkle/Lag would swap General/CMAN claims as one flip would out the other, so that whole CMAN MM saying I am not General is probably fluff WIFOM to either clear scum~MM as being supposedly framed by scum~CMAN3 or to frame Town~MM in a silly way.



    3rd CMAN showed up about 10 hours into N2, said nothing. The name changed from ARI SHAFFIR and Freckles D1 to now Dmitri (Napoleon). Probably fishing for info to deliver to scum teammate in case they want to adjust their N2 kill and actions around anything between oliver and me (which there isn't much yet, ofc I saw this possibility coming and am waiting till end of N2 to pass my notes to oliver as a proxy for Last Will).

    Update: 3rd CMAN showed up 21 hours into N2 as "Marshmallow Marshall" and said he is not the Governor (but 3rd CMAN instead) and saying PQ is scum and asking oliver not to buy scum~PQ LAMIST(nice try when we are all but sure that 3rd CMAN is scum). Either CMAN is framing MM or MM is indeed CMAN (scum) supposedly town CMAN failing to hunt for real Governor? He did insert an XD there, which is interesting, as MM uses XD in his posts a lot while Gikkle and Lolde do not (or are they so smart that they copied his style to frame him, including the LAMIST in all caps MM used in thread on me more than once?). If there is any legitimacy here, then we need to see if Gikkle or Lolde will counter MM's allegedly fake Governor claim.

    Scum teams from my POV, with a-c more likely than d or e. Need resolution on MM being CMAN or Governor D3 and to resolve Gikkle+Lolde(+Lag) and which of them is faking Voter. Gikkle looks scummier of the two based on failure to focus on Lag+Lolde (one of whom is presumably a voter who lied from Gikkle POV, if Gikkle were to be voter), there is a strong chance Gikkle is the one who lied about being Voter (see notes on Gikkle slot).
    a) MM + SB16 + Gikkle or Lolde
    b) MM + Rene + Gikkle or Lolde
    c) If MM is being framed by 3rd CMAN then maybe it's SB16 + Rene + Gikkle or Lolde
    d) Lag + ???(not MM, not likely SB16 unless bussed, not super likely Pao, maybe Rene) + Gikkle or Lolde
    e) If there is only one PR scum, then Gikkle + Lolde could possibly both be scum on a scum team of PR + Voter + CMAN. I don't think 2 PR + Voter is likely, I am sure 3rd CMAN is scum.
    f) 2-person scum team? I dont think Host is Santa handing us out early presents.

    I don't think oliver or Pao are scum. If Pao is scum here, then well done by PR scums to bus hard and yet avoid a scum chop.

    Whichever is town(if any, see e) in Gikkle+Lolde needs to pressure the opposing slot D3. Also if Governor is not MM, then one of these two is an unrevealed Governor (as opposed to an unrevealed 3rd CMAN scum) who didnt CC MM (might be teamed), but we need to run that by MM in the thread, outside of Chatzy to confirm if it was MM himself or someone pretending to be him as the 3rd CMAN that popped in. If MM denies that it was him popping into C-chat, then we need some serious thunderdoming between MM, Gikkle, Loldebite as between 1 and 2 of the scum land in that pile. I would not rule out the possibility that MM will claim he is still Governor (which can still be true, scum Governor), and then this will supposedly "clear" MM as he was getting framed by the real CMAN who pretended to be him and scum wouldn't frame another scum, right?

    We had TvT trains both days, D1 between Frinckles Lag and myself (tho Lag still has a chance of being scum possibly), D2 between Voss and myself (Lag coming close to a 3rd one but too late). Scum are just sitting back and enjoying. I want to point out that unless Lag is scum, we/town failed to form any reasonable train on a scum. This needs to change D3 onward.

  49. ISO #1449

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Can you give me a reads list? I'm actually not sure where you lie.

    @Gikkle requesting the same from you

    @Renegade requesting the same from you even though I know you won't deliver
    I don't have a "reads list" per se, because my only confident reads are Oliverz, MM, and Loldebite(who is now deceased); I do have a teams list, which I posted yesterday.

    Paopan, Lag, PQRn
    Paopan, Lag, SB16
    Paopan, Renegade, PQRn
    Paopan, Renegade, SB16
    Paopan, PQRN, SB16
    Lag, PQRn, SB16
    Renegade, PQRn, SB16

    Only possible 2 person team at this point is Renegade/SB16

    Arranged by likelihood...

    (more possible. I wouldn't be surprised if any of these 4 were the team.)
    Paopan, Lag, SB16 / Paopan, Renegade, PQRn (about the same likelihood in my mind)
    Paopan, PQRN, SB16 (SB16 nearly got PQRN killed and he took away PQRN's vote. Possibly busing, which is why they aren't the lowest here. )
    Paopan, Lag, PQRn (I don't think Lag and PQR are together just based on how joined by the hip they were day 2. I think Lag would have wanted to be more distanced if they were S/S. But it's still more possible than the below scenarios. It's also the team I would most expect to kill exactly Guillo and Loldebite.)

    (somewhat possible)
    Renegade/SB16. Not impossible, but I haven't seen anything that really suggests this, and I think a 3 person team is more likely based on how this game has been going.
    Lag, PQRn, SB16 (Would require Lag and PQRN to openly buddy up to each other, and for SB16 to try and get PQRN killed and take away his vote. Very strange scum play if this is the team, but I wouldn't discount the possibility.)

    (basically impossible. Would be surprised if these 2 had the team.)-
    Paopan, Renegade, SB16 (Mechanically over powered team. Mayor/Judge on a 3 person team.)
    Renegade, PQRn, SB16 (This is both a mechanically over powered team, as well as a less likely team based on SB's actions wrt to PQR.)


    --

    Individually, I have a hard time town reading anyone outside of Oliverz and MM. Legit, y'all are all scummy. Lag has gotten better, especially with those series of posts, and her conclusion of a Paopan/Renegade/PQRN team matches the team I have listed as one of the most likely... But she's still so hard to trust lol

  50. ISO #1450

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I could see Loldebite doing it, since I don't have a firm grasp on his meta yet. Maybe even Lag, simply because she likes to do weird stuff, although I find it less likely since she usually does it for a reason. What does scum gain from lying as congressman, though? Going from a pool of (potential) 1/3 to another? There's not even a guarantee there IS scum in the congressmen.

    Solving off this doesn't help much, imo. Actual analysis is much better.
    @Gikkle so now that Loldebite flipped Voter, what's the story? Or you still think there is no guarantee scum is in the congressmen? Or more precisely (since you will say *I* am Scum in the congressmen), what's your take on that 3rd Congressman who hasn't publicly claimed or said anything about chat, while Oliver and I are both reporting that the 3rd CMAN was non-contributive (MIA most of the time), shows up amid N2 to post nothing, then shows up at end of N2 as MM and says he faked being General and that PQR is scum and oliver shouldnt let PQR fool him?

    Maybe you will be like SB16 and ask me why I am asking such questions, when "Solving off this doesn't help much, imo."

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •