S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 1809
  1. ISO #1151

  2. ISO #1152

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Let's break this down.
    anonymous
    My power is anonymous, so yes. I don't 'ppreciate the negative connotation. Do you think I should have outed d2 that it was me that put the vote on Lag? It seems like you do with this post.

    unexplained
    Sorry I couldn't explain it, but that's what being anonymous entails.

    controversial
    I don't know why you keep calling Frinckles and Lag votes yesterday controversial. Just because frinckles and lag weren't your ideal trains yesterday doesn't make them super controversial. Controversial trains would have been like Guillo vs Ren.



    yeah, please don't make me ask martin to ask you to cool it. i'm just skimming the catch up day 2 pages and find myself having to reread the posts that you didn't make.
    Can you give me one significant reason for voting Frinckles? One that isn't "uhh he was not very active", which is a crappy reason considering there were people like Paopan who also were basically zero-content slots and who didn't get CFD'd. As for Lag, he wasn't a consensus scumread, so he absolutely was controversial.

    Why remain anonymous? What's the benefit for town of having a vote placed by Mr. X for Reason Y, opening the door to wild speculation and conspiracy theories?

    Also, about PQ spam: I used to spam-post a lot too (and then I learned to make more concise posts and to "merge" them). The thing is, I didn't spam the same thing over and over, because that's bloody annoying and nothing else lol. You didn't spam the same thing over and over when you were town Tambry DiCicco or whatever, the Goddess of Protection in ?krc. You did that in One upon a Town, though, and you were scum.

    Anyway, I'm going off for now
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  3. ISO #1153

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    He ended up being your top town-read based off a private chat between you two only, with "constructive discussion" that somehow wasnt constructive enough to be worth discussing with the whole town. Yes, sounds like he did pocket you lol.
    Why did you vote Frinckles instead of Lag again ?
    Yeah im like a real real newbie. This is my 5th game
    And i thaugth that lga wouldnt happen at all. Nbdy else saq lag as maybe scummy
    (And im now townreading lag tbh)
    Im a feature phone user.

  4. ISO #1154

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I'd vote for frinckles now, instead of pao, because pao's behavior is more typical

    -vote Frinckles
    @marshmallowmarshall

    I was torn between these two on day 1, and you called out why I didn't vote for Paopan. It's because I expected Paopan to do this shit, and expected better of frinckles.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  5. ISO #1155

  6. ISO #1156

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    @marshmallowmarshall

    I was torn between these two on day 1, and you called out why I didn't vote for Paopan. It's because I expected Paopan to do this shit, and expected better of frinckles.
    Why are you doing At thingy at MM. Mafia dont give a shit. If MM is town then who are mafia? cuz i know it aint me and MM is stuck on me im prepped to chop his head today.

  7. ISO #1157

  8. ISO #1158

  9. ISO #1159

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    (3 scum scenario)

    PQRN/Voss/Oliverz contains no more than 2 scum, vote count wise and mechanically (congressman). I could see martin putting 2 scum just to make people confused, but not all three, because then the chat would be pointless. They all voted together d1, which would be rather weird for scum to do. I honestly find it unlikely, though, that more than one of them is scum, even if I don't think it's impossible.
    MM/Stealth/Renegade contains no more than 2 scum, mechanically. Would give a 3 person scum team too significant of a voting advantage. Only 2 role combinations that are impossible in a 3 person team is SA/Mayor. All other combinations of 2 would probably work somewhat.
    Lag/Renegade is VERY unlikely to be S/S, based on the fact Renegade almost got Lag killed yesterday.
    Loldebite, I think, is townie. He has seemed fairly genuine all game and it's never seemed like he's had TMI or an agenda or anything. Mostly just an attitude read, really.
    I also think Oliverz matches his town meta more than his scum meta. In his scum game, he was very stagnant and uncontroversial - I don't see the same thing here.
    Paopan/Lag likely contains one scum, could contain two if they decided to do something spicy last night.
    PQRN/MM is unlikely to be S/S.
    MM is most likely town after seeing his play this day. His day 1 stunk, but his day 2 has been great so far.
    I disagree PQRN is actually that scummy - but I'm not confident enough to come to his defense, because he has had some questionable moments.

    I think the following pool contains the 2-3 scum:

    Paopan
    Lag
    PQRN
    Voss
    Renegade
    Stealthbomber
    (removed myself, oliverz, loldebite, MM. )

    The following teams for three people could be possible, in my mind (I may have missed some):

    Paopan, Lag, PQRn
    Paopan, Lag, Voss
    Paopan, Lag, SB16
    Paopan, Renegade, PQRn
    Paopan, Renegade, Voss
    Paopan, Renegade, SB16
    Paopan, Voss, PQRn
    Paopan, Voss, SB16
    Paopan, PQRN, SB16
    Lag, PQRn, Voss
    Lag, PQRn, SB16
    Lag, Voss, SB16
    Renegade, PQRn, Voss
    Renegade, PQRn, SB16
    Renegade, Voss, SB16
    Voss, SB16, PQRn


    (2 scum scenario)

    For two people, like other people have said, I think the only really valid teams are 2 vote manipulation PRs. One of the mayor/SA + one of the other vote manipulation PRs, or both the Mayor and the SA. SA hasn't claimed, so it's one of Paopan/Lag.

    MM, Renegade, SB16, and one of Paopan/Lag. 2 of these, basically. Since I TR MM, it'd have to be Renegade/SB16, Renegade/Paopan, SB16/Paopan, or SB16/Lag.

    --

    Obviously, this is more for my own personal visualization than yours, since I'm a possibility to you guys, and you may not agree with leaving Loldebite/MM/Oliverz out... But I think these 16 3 person teams, and 4 2 person teams has the correct team.
    Paopans almost everywhere
    I know hes scum
    I feel it
    Im a feature phone user.

  10. ISO #1160

  11. ISO #1161

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Someone mentioned earlier that my VCA for EoD is wrong because PQ was the main day 1 wagon. That felt wrong so I plotted where everyones votes were over the course of day - it updates only when a new vote comes in, so the time scale is distorted, but it gets the point across:

    And like, PQ is pretty clearly not ever really at risk here, so where is that idea coming from? Did I record a vote wrong somewhere?

    Wow thats a cool graph
    I sometimes try to do smth like that myself and always fail ._.
    But... didnt i vote You yesterday?
    Im a feature phone user.

  12. ISO #1162

  13. ISO #1163

  14. ISO #1164

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    no. you tell me what part of that post is, because you have no reason to hide this. i haven't read the justification for open claiming, and if it's shit, i'm not going to do it.

    why are you being so hostile?
    You r the only 1 who didnt claim yet
    Im a feature phone user.

  15. ISO #1165

  16. ISO #1166

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    MM, stealth? y'all are here and if you guys are both scum I'm glad to give the game to you.

    Why did you both claim, and why should I not try to protect the medic and state attorney (if we're really to believe you)
    Because I'm basically a citizen that can confirm myself. There is no reason for me to hide this role. Nobody will CC it.

    In retrospect it was completely unnecessary and I kind of regret doing it. But I suppose it isn't bad so I don't mind it much.

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    That would be a mislynch. Are you surprised?
    Am I surprised that you're saying you're town? No. Kekw.

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Quoting age-old posts by your potential scummate is not a good thing to do. Learn to play.
    What the fuck are you talking about

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I am, but he's part of the lesser evils right now. His nonexistence and his behavior closer to EoD will prove useful later on, and solving a low activity, low content slot based on "positive tells", i.e. things the slot did instead of things related to the slot and things happening to it (or not happening), is risky. He has been outrageously outrageous every time I've seen him play, so it's not exactly telling; but at this point, I'm starting to think he should be charged with the heinous crime of not being towny by PoE. That being said, PQ remains much worse here.
    I need you to reword this because it makes absolutely zero sense to me. How is somebody NOT being here helpful to the town... like, at all? Content =/= alignment but actively refusing to contribute is anti-town at best and scummy at worst.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Stealth said earlier that SA's vote is NAI, and I agreed with that, but...

    I'm SA and I put the vote on Lag because
    - Frinckles voted for Lag at EoD yesterday, and you, of all people should know how big of a fan I am of listening to the dead.
    - Lag deserves to remain in the hot seat because they were a top train yesterday. Figured I'd make it easier.

    Also, as added context, I pmed Martin that I wanted to put the vote on Loldebite (for the CFD attempt yesterday), but rescinded it after Frinckle's flip and thinking a little more about the CFD. Trying to resolve Frinckles vs Lag was more important than getting loldebite.
    This fits and makes sense. I actually totally buy it. So the question now becomes where is our 3rd congressman?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

  17. ISO #1167

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Becuz you have a power role?
    Ok. And?

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

  18. ISO #1168

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Can you explain how me removing a vote from play n1 benefits town? @oliverz144

    Even if I DO hit a scum n1, I can't hit them again n2 because I can't target the same person multiple days. We don't get to see their voting analysis because they don't get to vote. FMPOV it just makes it harder for us to solve.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

  19. ISO #1169

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    So this is why you should claim:

    I'm not Medic. I'm Voter.

    Oliver had it correct here:



    The voters jobs are to provide WIFOM for the medic. I wanted to get ahead of that and just claim Medic right out.

    And then two people claimed Voter, so I assumed mission accomplished, the real medic is covered.

    But then Paopan didn't rescind his medic claim. Meaning actually a states attorney or congressman claimed voter??

    And then you refused to claim your role as well?

    Things getting super screwy in a bad way, and now people accusing me of being states attorney that voted for myself. Feels like I'm being set up by a wolf states attorney that claimed voter to take advantage of a voter claiming medic in order to frame them + get away with doing scummy actions with their now concealed states attorney power.
    Okok
    There are max 4 voters
    2 died
    And 2 are still there
    And now 3ppl claim.voter

    Gikkle lolde lag: 1 is scum fake claiming voter instead of Power role
    Im a feature phone user.

  20. ISO #1170

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Someone mentioned earlier that my VCA for EoD is wrong because PQ was the main day 1 wagon. That felt wrong so I plotted where everyones votes were over the course of day - it updates only when a new vote comes in, so the time scale is distorted, but it gets the point across:

    And like, PQ is pretty clearly not ever really at risk here, so where is that idea coming from? Did I record a vote wrong somewhere?

    This shows he was tied with Frinckles for quite a bit of time. I'll admit I didnt remember oliver/Voss voting Frinckles that early. Being tied for lynch a few hours before EoD doesnt seem trivial to me either.

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    What is also telling is that Frinck votes from me, oliver, and Voss stuck around for a long time (can you add the timeframes in 1st column so i know the time units? like hours or 2 hour chunks). So there really wasnt any massive shift or switch. Just a late straggler in Gikkle to add a vote (and a short blip from Rene).

    Am I reading/analyzing this correctly?
    1) the timeframe is recorded votes if i understood correctly, so this chart should actually read more like it had a logatithmic time-scale from bottom to top, because there were far, far, FAR more votes near EoD than over the course of the day.
    2) maybe i'm just shit at wagonomics, why is the fact that your votes stuck a good thing ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    i'm not going to say where and by how much, but, this list is incorrect.
    It likely is, i listed you as congressman according to oliverz/PQR claims, i wanted to record what claims imply to be true.

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Strange language you are using there. I was being genuine: it is a reasonable request for me to ask that you finish the roleclaim, as only YOU have no claimed yet. In any event here is the lie (or at least a failure on facts, i said it later that im not sure if legit intended or not, i even have my own hypothesis on this but lolde ignores me so whatever) in red color. Lolde never really bothered to give 2 shits about it either, since I did reveal it myself as no one else knew the answer.
    And my later statements since no one else does my homework for me.
    I was convinced the game started on december 13th, somehow. Even thought the game-opening post was from that day too, i must've been tired stupid when i did... I was shocked because i didnt recall you voting that early, but made the post anyway.
    So you werent obvious, i'll give you that.
    As i suspected, you are congressman (that is what your "i have reasons which you know, but because of the host i cannot reveal it" thingy meant), but it is still unclear what/how you being congressman influenced your Frinckles vote.

  21. ISO #1171

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    There was more than one lie, I said it more than once. I am responding to the first 2 sentences i read, will read the rest next.
    could you STOP SPAMMING the thread FACTORIZE your answres, then ???
    Seriously, why make 10 fucking posts about it when you could make 1 ?? It would be more precise, better understood etc... it would have a LOT more impact overall...
    AND it's less ANNOYING !!
    It's in your interest and town's, which may be a very rare occurrence !

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Doo you admit to posting in the congresspeople chat after saying that you liked my idea for congress people NOT to use the chat??
    Fun fact : that post about why CM shouldnt use the chat is why he TR you D1, and he still used the chat (to pocket oliverz ?) Į\_(ツ)_/Į

  22. ISO #1172

  23. ISO #1173

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I guess at this point, it cannot really hurt, and it will out the Attorney, who is probably not so good-willed (although that is not certain)....

    I am the Governor (pardon at night, makes someone lynch immune the next day). This is mostly useless for town lol so I didn't use it.


    MASS CLAIM TIME
    ???? why ???

    shouldn't you pardon your top town read? if you're wrong, you're wrong, oh well.

    but anyway, my ???? are more of what's the point of even claiming. seems like you gave the role call actual flame here.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  24. ISO #1174

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Bruh. Lazy anti town
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    color time!

    Frinckles (4 [L-3]):
    PQRnHack, oliverz144, Gikkle, Voss
    NotPaopan (1 [L-6]):
    Lag
    PQRnHack (1 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Voss (1 [L-6]):
    NotPaopan
    Lag (4 [L-3]):
    Guillo, Renegade (Mayor), Frinckles
    oliverz144 (1 [L-6]):
    Stealthbomber16
    Renegade (1 [L-6]):
    Loldebite
    i hope thats the way i rly see it
    colours r so confusing ahhhhh
    when did you go from me being a scum lean to a "for sure" town? is this TMI?

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  25. ISO #1175

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Spoiler : current d2 vote progression :
    Town
    Stealth
    Renegade
    MM
    PQRnHack

    Town lean
    Lag
    Oliverz
    Gikkle

    Can go
    Loldebite
    Paopan

    Analsyis before I start reading
    MM - Already did vote analysis on him already
    Ren is acting like the previous time I played town with him, which was like almost flying under the radar. Heís flying a little above that, but still generally under the radar. But I think itís because heís afraid of his vote power, and not actually some scum coasting.
    Stealth - we vibing so hard. Going to read day 2 and hope to find more pro town stuff here to further justify this slot so itís not just gut read (I actually just donít have the notes to remember why itís more than a gut read)
    PQRNhack started in town slot, but his day 2 is not good. Super defensive and spammy and also advocating for roles and thunder dome makes me not like this slot anymore. So going to adjust
    Lag/Oliverz - tossup with oliverz. I feel like there could be a scum here, but maybe this ideas was planted by someone else.
    Gikkle - has some shady fucking posts, and some really good posts. Tough fucking slot to figure out.
    Loldebite - PoE and not very many memorable posts seem to make this slot a soft scum lean
    Paopan - can still be voted out lmao


    Town
    Stealth
    Renegade
    MM
    PQRnHack

    Town lean
    Lag
    Oliverz
    Gikkle

    Can go
    Loldebite
    Paopan

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    That's absurd! Repeating for the 3rd time: I voted two times, first was opening troll vote on Renegade as Mayor; 2nd was Frinckles when I said I was placing a serious vote. Gikkle had their first troll/random vote on Frinckles and so I asked Gikkle if that persistent vote (which stuck since random phase) was good lynch or not (i.e., did the initially-random vote convert to a serious vote - and answer from Gikkle was essentially yes). In part, I wanted to check Gikkle's commitment there so they didnt skirt by with a random vote that stuck around.
    Based off this, I kinda have trouble seeing a scum make this post. It really shows consistent thought process. But itís also makes me blur the ranking with gikkle. Pqrn made a lot of bad spammy posts today. Iíd say paopan is a scum, with lag/oliverz being next likely scum, and then a 3rd between gikkle/loldebite/pqrn.

    Town
    Stealth
    Renegade
    MM

    Town lean
    Gikkle/Loldebite/PQRnHack

    Scum lean
    Lag/Oliverz

    Can go
    Paopan


    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    this Is 1to1 pqr scum play in 334.
    he c5aims that "guillo was killed to frame his scumlist" and takes this as an excuse why he is town and any wagon on him has scum equity.
    AFTERWARDS the very next sentence he proceeds into scumreading me and lag, while trusting voss.
    double standarts. Scum flip
    I read this a few times, but canít really agree. PQRN trusts me in this moment, and thinks the other train was bad. It makes sense to not trust lag/olvierz from pqrnís PoV

    PQRN is also not allied with oliverz here. Changing oliverz down a notch, and pqrn up a notch

    Town
    Stealth
    Renegade
    MM

    Town lean
    PQRnHack
    Gikkle/Loldebite

    Scum lean
    Lag
    Oliverz

    Can go
    Paopan

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Things have finally fallen into place enough that I think I can put together an organized list. Let this stand the test of time. I'll put it nice and neat, and right here underneath my post explaining why PQ is scum.

    SCUM
    Lag. 2 weak days in a row, I don't understand anything he's saying today. I don't see anything ACTIVELY scummy coming from his slot but this guy is just putting off so many bad vibes and I cannot see things from his perspective.
    PQRnHack. Caught in 2 TMI slips. Currently in a garbage flow. See above.

    SCUM LEAN
    Oliver. A slot that has been largely incoherent. I need to go back and re-analyze oliver again but my gut is pointing me here.
    Pao. This dude is fucking crazy. If/when Lag flips scum he moves up into the red category.
    Loldebite. I almost left him off this list. I have to go back and re-analyze Loldebite as well.

    TOWN LEAN
    Gikkle. The only slot with poor voting that I actively think is town. They explain their thought process and it appears very organic. I'm reserved because I think this player could be good enough to be red here, but I also don't think they are.
    Renegade. I always scumread Renegade, but this game I scumread him less than I normally do, which means he's probably town.

    TOWN CORE
    Voss. Very organic thought process, we think alike on many topics. Voss is very solidly town here. If you are going to pursue a deep-wolf candidate from the frinckles train, pursue Gikkle instead. I will die on this hill.
    MM. I have yet to understand why this player has gotten any flak at all. We are currently mindmelding on pretty much everything.

    I am of course super-duper-always-town, which transcends the tier list, so I am notably absent.
    Itís like stealth can see into my fucking brain. Votes remain unchanged.


    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Although not necessarily alignmnent-indicative, the fact that oliver acted quick to unvote here (even though my congressman claim is also not alignment indicative) and outed himself as the other Congressman earns pretty solid townpoints for the time being.
    I buy this. I think Iím going to put oliverz in the slot of just bad town. However, pqrn starts the role claim, for like nothing, but I guess I donít know what the vote counts are at this point FUCK.

    Iím pretty convinced Lag is scum here.

    Also this post. Actually a lot of posts around this donít make me see Lag as town. I literally canít fathom Lag as town.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Not busy today, so I'll be here, also these wagons are absolutely terrible.

    Town
    Stealth
    Renegade
    MM

    Town lean
    Oliverz
    PQRnHack
    Gikkle/Loldebite

    Scum lean
    Lag

    Can go
    Paopan

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    ok im addicted
    i cant break
    This is another post on why I canít believe oliverz is scum. What 5th game scum says this? none.


    @Gikkle
    sorry, i won't have time to finish doing this tomorrow, as I need to work and probably stay up to date in the chat.

    Also, here are some other posts that I thought were some noteworthy posts

    Spoiler : noteworthy posts :
    PQRN likes Gikkleís content analysis, but not the vote on MM? I wonder what this means. Does it mean that they donít like the conclusion, but like the town thought process?

    I also donít think PQRN and Lag are scummates

    Based on this
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Why Frinckles?

    I donít think oliverz is scum with pqrn based on this.

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    this Is 1to1 pqr scum play in 334.
    he c5aims that "guillo was killed to frame his scumlist" and takes this as an excuse why he is town and any wagon on him has scum equity.
    AFTERWARDS the very next sentence he proceeds into scumreading me and lag, while trusting voss.
    double standarts. Scum flip


    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    As for the medic : that assumption is what doomed town in 334, as it was the sole basis for Light's blind trust of Mike. So that is a completely false.
    As for Judge/Gov : scum trying to look towny would also not use their power, WIFOM, so here again nothing conclusive. Despite my trolly claims about paopan.
    As for state attorney : the vote on D1's counter-wagon is not inherently scummy, it could very well have been made by town.

    Your ideas are becoming worse by the hour.

    Nothing other than your perception of balance points towards 2 PRs. Why not 1 PR + congressman + a voter (mafiosi) ? Since the PRs are shit for town until a scum is outted, that doesnt sound impossible to me.
    I canít see scum Loldebite post about judge/gov like this as scum, unless heís scum partners with mm or sb, and that would make me sad.

    If lag doesnít flip scum, Iíd probably have to look at MM and SB, but Iím not trying to set up d3s Lynch.


    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I buy into the theory that the SA is scum and the Lag vote is a misdirection.
    fuck.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  26. ISO #1176

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I guess at this point, it cannot really hurt, and it will out the Attorney, who is probably not so good-willed (although that is not certain)....

    I am the Governor (pardon at night, makes someone lynch immune the next day). This is mostly useless for town lol so I didn't use it.


    MASS CLAIM TIME
    ???? why ???

    shouldn't you pardon your top town read? if you're wrong, you're wrong, oh well.

    but anyway, my ???? are more of what's the point of even claiming. seems like you gave the role call actual the actual catalyst here.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  27. ISO #1177

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Scum!Gikkle probably had a momentum to discredit me here, causing me to become at risk of being lynched. Instead, Gikkle chose to put me in town leans, saying my D2 was much better than my D1 (which I honestly think is true, I was a little lost on D1 due to the unusual game start). The benefit of pocketing me is too small for it to make sense imo. Thus, I'm gonna say I like Gikkle here and "accept the pocket", I guess.

    Also, @ those saying Lag is actively CCing Paopan: no. Early D1 medic claims are assumed to be WIFOM claims, and conflicting claims are in no way CCs (especially considering how roles are not tied to alignments). If I'm not mistaken, at EoD, Paopan wasn't even voting Guillo, who also claimed medic.

    But lag is now claiming medic
    Im a feature phone user.

  28. ISO #1178

  29. ISO #1179

  30. ISO #1180

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Stealth said earlier that SA's vote is NAI, and I agreed with that, but...

    I'm SA and I put the vote on Lag because
    - Frinckles voted for Lag at EoD yesterday, and you, of all people should know how big of a fan I am of listening to the dead.
    - Lag deserves to remain in the hot seat because they were a top train yesterday. Figured I'd make it easier.

    Also, as added context, I pmed Martin that I wanted to put the vote on Loldebite (for the CFD attempt yesterday), but rescinded it after Frinckle's flip and thinking a little more about the CFD. Trying to resolve Frinckles vs Lag was more important than getting loldebite.
    WHAT?!?!?!?!?
    EXCUSE ME WHAT?!??!!?!??!?!
    im baffled.
    Im a feature phone user.

  31. ISO #1181

  32. ISO #1182

  33. ISO #1183

  34. ISO #1184

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Can you explain how me removing a vote from play n1 benefits town? @oliverz144

    Even if I DO hit a scum n1, I can't hit them again n2 because I can't target the same person multiple days. We don't get to see their voting analysis because they don't get to vote. FMPOV it just makes it harder for us to solve.
    Nyaaaa ok
    Just...
    Now u r a possible nk performer
    Im a feature phone user.

  35. ISO #1185

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    @Voss why did you breadcrumb yourself as CM if you're SA ?

    Spoiler : breadcrumbing post :
    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I'd really like to make sure the other congresspeople don't use their chat as it only helps scum, so mechanics are important to me here. And I don't want to type this into the congressperson chat because then the other congresspeople will know I'm a congressperson.


    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Beep, beep, beep, beep
    PQR has had a terrible influence on you. You definitly should've listened to Voss.

  36. ISO #1186

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    This shows he was tied with Frinckles for quite a bit of time. I'll admit I didnt remember oliver/Voss voting Frinckles that early. Being tied for lynch a few hours before EoD doesnt seem trivial to me either.



    1) the timeframe is recorded votes if i understood correctly, so this chart should actually read more like it had a logatithmic time-scale from bottom to top, because there were far, far, FAR more votes near EoD than over the course of the day.
    2) maybe i'm just shit at wagonomics, why is the fact that your votes stuck a good thing ?



    It likely is, i listed you as congressman according to oliverz/PQR claims, i wanted to record what claims imply to be true.



    I was convinced the game started on december 13th, somehow. Even thought the game-opening post was from that day too, i must've been tired stupid when i did... I was shocked because i didnt recall you voting that early, but made the post anyway.
    So you werent obvious, i'll give you that.
    As i suspected, you are congressman (that is what your "i have reasons which you know, but because of the host i cannot reveal it" thingy meant), but it is still unclear what/how you being congressman influenced your Frinckles vote.
    Voss claimed sa
    He never was cmen
    Just hinted at it in main thread
    Im a feature phone user.

  37. ISO #1187

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    could you STOP SPAMMING the thread FACTORIZE your answres, then ???
    Seriously, why make 10 fucking posts about it when you could make 1 ?? It would be more precise, better understood etc... it would have a LOT more impact overall...
    AND it's less ANNOYING !!
    It's in your interest and town's, which may be a very rare occurrence !



    Fun fact : that post about why CM shouldnt use the chat is why he TR you D1, and he still used the chat (to pocket oliverz ?) Į\_(ツ)_/Į
    Yeah but we chatted only after clain
    Im a feature phone user.

  38. ISO #1188

  39. ISO #1189

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Now u r a possible nk performer
    That's a largely irrelevant. Town doesnt give a crap about who performs the NK (yet). It is very, very unlikely that ALL of the corrupt have night actions, especially with no dead on their side.

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Voss claimed sa, He never was cmen, Just hinted at it in main thread
    By "breadcrumb yourself as" i meant "hint at you being"

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Yeah but we chatted only after clain
    I still dont see any upsides for town to discussing anything privately rather than publicly, you both obviously do, and i would very much like to know why.

  40. ISO #1190

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    @Voss why did you breadcrumb yourself as CM if you're SA ?





    PQR has had a terrible influence on you. You definitly should've listened to Voss.
    Yeah chatzy is horrible for me...
    And him breadcrumbing (haha cool word) cm was not inderstandable
    Me+pqr thaugth hes cmen
    Im a feature phone user.

  41. ISO #1191

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    That's a largely irrelevant. Town doesnt give a crap about who performs the NK (yet). It is very, very unlikely that ALL of the corrupt have night actions, especially with no dead on their side.



    By "breadcrumb yourself as" i meant "hint at you being"



    I still dont see any upsides for town to discussing anything privately rather than publicly, you both obviously do, and i would very much like to know why.
    But...
    But we just confed that we are both real cm
    And then proceeded to talk there
    It was never a conscious decission

  42. ISO #1192

  43. ISO #1193

    Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

    Okay, I have read up to the latest.

    I think I have an idea who are the scums, and it's definitely Voss, PQ, and Lag

    My first decree, is to lynch Voss first. Then PQ and Lag afterwards once the Mafia flip has been confirmed.

    I know... I know... There are lots of people here scum painting me cos I'm busy, but we shall prevail.

    Let's push Voss out.
    The roles fit and is perfectly balanced: SA, Congress, and Voter.

    If I am host. That's how I am going to balance it out.
    Someone meld into my idea right now.
    I'll carry town and carry on the banner of socialism!

  44. ISO #1194

  45. ISO #1195

  46. ISO #1196

  47. ISO #1197

  48. ISO #1198

  49. ISO #1199

  50. ISO #1200

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •