S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    You know that if I join you in this vote, then I will get hammered, right?
    By whom? Who are your wolf reads? Do you townread the people already on your wagon? Because you shouldn't care about voting wolves out of fear of other wolves hammering you.

2. ISO #852

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Even more evidence, setting up the gameplan to flip PQ green for a ML, and then keep putting pressure on the Frinckles wagons to milk as many mis-chops as possible from it
    Would Lag seriously open-wolf with PQ like this lol? Like, I obviously don't think PQ has strong odds of flipping town, and if he does, no shit I plan to keep analyzing the wagon, I already said it was definetly not pure. Why are you creating a narrative where this is some kind of slip where I openly say that I want to grab mislynches from there lol? This is ridiculous, and if you are town, you should be ashamed of yourself xD. Why is PQ is town in your opinion (because that's what you think, right)?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #853

By whom? Who are your wolf reads? Do you townread the people already on your wagon? Because you shouldn't care about voting wolves out of fear of other wolves hammering you.
    Game is all over the place, my reads are trash just like my Frinckles read. I want more from Paopan.

Do you believe SB16+MM are wolves and they put both their votes (currently 2 of total 3) on the same townie? Seems like that would be sloppy for scum~them.

4. ISO #854

5. ISO #855

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    It does? Never mind then.
    Funnily enough this is still true because I have plans at the actual EoD too
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

8. ISO #858

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Would Lag seriously open-wolf with PQ like this lol? Like, I obviously don't think PQ has strong odds of flipping town, and if he does, no shit I plan to keep analyzing the wagon, I already said it was definetly not pure. Why are you creating a narrative where this is some kind of slip where I openly say that I want to grab mislynches from there lol? This is ridiculous, and if you are town, you should be ashamed of yourself xD. Why is PQ is town in your opinion (because that's what you think, right)?
    I asked before, will ask again. Do your alternate analysis now and not later. If I am forced to flip, I will flip green Congressman.

9. ISO #859

I'm town, there is no wolfing.

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

lmao okay

You + MM are the main proponents of pushing people that voted for Frinckles yesterday. Now sit back and think about, why would someone make those pushes?

Is it because they genuinely believe that wolves just went out of their way to save me? Or is it because they see the opportunity for one, two, maybe even three easy MLs?

I refuse to believe that the wolves went out of their way just to save me over Frinckles. If that's the case, then I'm hard-pocketed. There's maybe one wolf on my wagon, but that's it.

And then I see you + MM pushing these wagons like PQ and me, seems like you want to ML someone off of my wagon and then be like "oh, maybe that one was a miss, let's just push Lag instead to see if day 1 wagons actually were t/t?" Like this game state is just operating on bad wagonomics.

The wolves are the ones that sat back yesterday and watched town implode and are now focusing the entire gamestate around the day 1 Frinckles wagon. You + MM fit that description
    MM is the main person pushing you, FMPOV, you have no reason to try to save me over Frinckles on day 1, so you're just >>rand town. MM and SB16 are focusing the gamestate around the people that voted for Frinckles yesterday as a way to shield anyone that was off wagon and score one, probably two easy mis-chops.

Once you realize that fact, re-read MM's posts and notice where the majority of his attention lies. It's a TMI slip.
    What the bloody hell
    LAG IS SCUM XD

Painting pushing people who voted on a shitty unexplained out-of-nowhere wagon where alternatives existed as scummy when it's literally WHAT ANY SANE TOWNIE SHOULD DO makes zero sense

I was actually not pushing for your lynch today, I was unsure about you but never really supported a push against you today, this is simply false

Ah yes, I was most certainly watching town implode yesterday, letting it vote Frinckles freely, right? Here's my ISO: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/searc...archid=3854998. Read my D1. I was ACTIVELY PUSHING PQ, asking people what they thought about him, trying to get Paopan into the discussion AND ASKING HIM HIS READ ON PQ... Like, it's pretty much impossible you are that selectively blind, especially considering your skill level.

It is disingenuous to say that attacking those who partaked in a super fishy wagon is only protecting those who didn't. Using the same logic, I could say that you attacking me is only a means to divert attention from those on the Frinckles wagon...

What?? My attention is on the scummy people
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #862

13. ISO #863

What the bloody hell
    LAG IS SCUM XD

Painting pushing people who voted on a shitty unexplained out-of-nowhere wagon where alternatives existed as scummy when it's literally WHAT ANY SANE TOWNIE SHOULD DO makes zero sense

I was actually not pushing for your lynch today, I was unsure about you but never really supported a push against you today, this is simply false

Ah yes, I was most certainly watching town implode yesterday, letting it vote Frinckles freely, right? Here's my ISO: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/searc...archid=3854998. Read my D1. I was ACTIVELY PUSHING PQ, asking people what they thought about him, trying to get Paopan into the discussion AND ASKING HIM HIS READ ON PQ... Like, it's pretty much impossible you are that selectively blind, especially considering your skill level.

It is disingenuous to say that attacking those who partaked in a super fishy wagon is only protecting those who didn't. Using the same logic, I could say that you attacking me is only a means to divert attention from those on the Frinckles wagon...

What?? My attention is on the scummy people
    Pushing town B over town A is no gucci with me.

-vote MarshmaIlow Marshall

14. ISO #864

15. ISO #865

So from my POV, if wolves are going to choose a person to take out in a CFD, they're going to take out me over Frinckles at a >>rand rate, which leads me to believe that the people that were on Frinckles are
    I also know that the EoD 1 wagons with me + Frinckles were T/T which means wolves were just happy to let town implode at a >>rand rate.

Now given that wolves are >>rand to be off-wagon watching town implode, and given that the people that were on the Frinckles wagon are town at a >rand rate, and given that you and SB16 are both pushing for scrutiny to be applied to that wagon. Well all the pieces just point towards you two being wolf.

Add in the secret ingredient to FM: overconfidence (no one is going to listen to someone's that not confident, which just gives wolves the opportunity to lead town instead) and that means you + SB16 are outed wolves.

The way you've treated my slot this game is also just... weird? Like, getting really weird vibes from it.

16. ISO #866

17. ISO #867

18. ISO #868

So if Lag is scum, why is your vote still on me, MM?
    Because it doesn't make you town. I will grant you that, though one scum is as good as another
    -vote Lag

19. ISO #869

20. ISO #870

Because it doesn't make you town. I will grant you that, though one scum is as good as another
    -vote Lag
    Now that is a weak reaction. And I've given you plenty opportunities, I didnt want to OMGUS and vote you prematurely or solely on emotion, but your arguments in rainbow text there are funny from my view where I know I am town and mislynched Frinckles. How can I be convinced of your narrative when a) your arguments to Lag are that you were actively pushing me, who is another town just as Frinckles was, so that gives me no confidence at all, b) you re-iterate that you want to keep investigating the wagon, and I/town was on that wagon (and where's your critical assessment of the others then, namely oliver Gikkle Voss?), c) Attorney on Lag still hasnt come forward?

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

21. ISO #871

-vote Lag
    This is a huge departure from your typical town play as well, normally you seem much more focused on discussion to see if you can find someone as town, but here you just jump the gun with an OMGUS vote while ignoring #865

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

I would like to know, is it a fact that Marshmallow Marshall is aware of Lag being busy? @Marshmallow Marshall @Lag
    Not specifically aware, no, but that doesn't change the fact they're spouting nonsense...

26. ISO #876

https://www.mafiacafe.net/forum/stan...-ups#post48361

Idk, you tell me if it looks like he knows based on that link, lmao
    Oh, that kind of "busy" lol. then yes

27. ISO #877

28. ISO #878

29. ISO #879

So from my POV, if wolves are going to choose a person to take out in a CFD, they're going to take out me over Frinckles at a >>rand rate, which leads me to believe that the people that were on Frinckles are
    I also know that the EoD 1 wagons with me + Frinckles were T/T which means wolves were just happy to let town implode at a >>rand rate.

Now given that wolves are >>rand to be off-wagon watching town implode, and given that the people that were on the Frinckles wagon are town at a >rand rate, and given that you and SB16 are both pushing for scrutiny to be applied to that wagon. Well all the pieces just point towards you two being wolf.

Add in the secret ingredient to FM: overconfidence (no one is going to listen to someone's that not confident, which just gives wolves the opportunity to lead town instead) and that means you + SB16 are outed wolves.

The way you've treated my slot this game is also just... weird? Like, getting really weird vibes from it.
    @Marshmallow Marshall

I want your thoughts on this

30. ISO #880

Now that is a weak reaction. And I've given you plenty opportunities, I didnt want to OMGUS and vote you prematurely or solely on emotion, but your arguments in rainbow text there are funny from my view where I know I am town and mislynched Frinckles. How can I be convinced of your narrative when a) your arguments to Lag are that you were actively pushing me, who is another town just as Frinckles was, so that gives me no confidence at all, b) you re-iterate that you want to keep investigating the wagon, and I/town was on that wagon (and where's your critical assessment of the others then, namely oliver Gikkle Voss?), c) Attorney on Lag still hasnt come forward?

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Assuming you're town to conclude you're town doesn't work lol... As for the Attorney, that is not a bad point, but a) misplays, disagreements and weird stuff from town can happen and b) even if it's coming from scum, it could still be a deception vote.
    This is a huge departure from your typical town play as well, normally you seem much more focused on discussion to see if you can find someone as town, but here you just jump the gun with an OMGUS vote while ignoring #865
    I have been focused on discussion to clear people as town. I already am confidently townreading Stealth and somewhat townreading Voss as well (had Guillo too, but rip). The issue is, you're scummy, and you can't just ask me to ignore it. It seems you have forgotten Aggressive MM exists

Also, you literally post posted #865, give me a break lol.

And it's not OMGUS if it's explained rationally with real reasons to suspect one is disingenuous and scum

31. ISO #881

6 games?
    my head exploded when i played 2
    like 1,5 i mean
    One of the games (which is now a past-tense, finished game, so it's okay to talk about) had more posts in the first 7 hours of gameplay than this game has had in total so far. (Still 48/24 hour phases)

That game... that game was something.

32. ISO #882

33. ISO #883

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

So from my POV, if wolves are going to choose a person to take out in a CFD, they're going to take out me over Frinckles at a >>rand rate, which leads me to believe that the people that were on Frinckles are < rand wolf. [added space so that it's visible lol]

You were not just some CFD candidate: you had already been suspected and pushed throughout the day. You were part of the pre-Frinckles switch gamestate as a wagon. It's just not accurate to put you and Frinckles on the same level, even assuming town!Lag. This leads to refutation of the second paragraph. As for "overconfidence", have you even looked at my ISO lol?? I actively tried to solve PQ, and he only dug his grave deeper and deeper. Also, SB doesn't exactly strike me as overconfident (and yes, yes, go ahead and say I'm defending my scummate).

37. ISO #887

One of the games (which is now a past-tense, finished game, so it's okay to talk about) had more posts in the first 7 hours of gameplay than this game has had in total so far. (Still 48/24 hour phases)

That game... that game was something.
    Lmao you are absolutely crazy to do such a thing. As oliver said, 2 games is more than enough already!

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

I am not trying to convince you, I am convincing myself, bud. Thanks for making my decision easier.
    Well, that must be why you've been consistently unconvincing .

Btw, Lag does look somewhat more genuine in #865, even though the post is bad, so I'm going back to
    -vote PQRnHack

I still think Lag is scum, but scummiest goes before scummy

40. ISO #890

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

You were not just some CFD candidate: you had already been suspected and pushed throughout the day. You were part of the pre-Frinckles switch gamestate as a wagon. It's just not accurate to put you and Frinckles on the same level, even assuming town!Lag. This leads to refutation of the second paragraph. As for "overconfidence", have you even looked at my ISO lol?? I actively tried to solve PQ, and he only dug his grave deeper and deeper. Also, SB doesn't exactly strike me as overconfident (and yes, yes, go ahead and say I'm defending my scummate).
    "Suspected throughout the day" is a weird way to put it considering I wasn't suspected any more than anyone else until after I had already departed for the day, and a lot of that suspicion was just from Guillo who didn't like me being inactive. But Guillo is well-known to scum-read people as a way to apply pressure on their slot in order to move the game state in a more favorable direction.

Which means from my POV, reading the people that votes Frinckles as
    Or do you disagree on that?

44. ISO #894

ok mm
    your scum list is:
    - lag
    - pqrnhack
    - ??
    complete the ?? and pls confirm this
    Yes. "??" does not even necessarily exist, by the way: the setup says 2 or 3 corrupts. I have a few question marks, namely Gikkle and Renegade (and maybe Loldebite), who would have to be looked into assuming both PQ and Lag flip scum and the game is still going.

45. ISO #895

Well, that must be why you've been consistently unconvincing .

Btw, Lag does look somewhat more genuine in #865, even though the post is bad, so I'm going back to
    -vote PQRnHack

I still think Lag is scum, but scummiest goes before scummy
    No point convincing a scumbag. I just didn't believe you were scum until the last hour here and how you mishandled the dialogue with Lag and that reaction to my inquiry is gold.

46. ISO #896

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    honestly ? you are a good candidate atm
    I would tend to agree with that if it weren't for that "This is basically WIFOM and thus complete trash" one-liner addressed to PQ. You just don't say that to a scummate lol. Assuming scum!PQ, Oliver is town imo.

47. ISO #897

Yes. "??" does not even necessarily exist, by the way: the setup says 2 or 3 corrupts. I have a few question marks, namely Gikkle and Renegade (and maybe Loldebite), who would have to be looked into assuming both PQ and Lag flip scum and the game is still going.
    do you think its possible balance wise that there are 2 scums?
    Praise the Lord!

48. ISO #898

MM, the thing that is really not sitting right with me is you labeling me as scum for reading people that were on the Frinckles wagon as >rand town and people that were sitting off as
    Like that line of thought is absolutely correct for someone that is a strong town.

And you've said multiple times you consider me to be a very strong town. And yet my line of thought that is valid for strong town players is invalid because...?

Feels a bit like talking out of both sides of your mouth there, I might just be getting paranoid after nearly getting chopped yesterday while afk, like lmao what even was that?? But this is the kind of inconsistency that I don't think I've ever seen in your town game. Ditto for the aggression, I think this is the most aggressive I've ever seen you play.

49. ISO #899

MM, the thing that is really not sitting right with me is you labeling me as scum for reading people that were on the Frinckles wagon as >rand town and people that were sitting off as
    Like that line of thought is absolutely correct for someone that is a strong town.

And you've said multiple times you consider me to be a very strong town. And yet my line of thought that is valid for strong town players is invalid because...?

Feels a bit like talking out of both sides of your mouth there, I might just be getting paranoid after nearly getting chopped yesterday while afk, like lmao what even was that?? But this is the kind of inconsistency that I don't think I've ever seen in your town game. Ditto for the aggression, I think this is the most aggressive I've ever seen you play.
    EBWODP

(< rand is not appearing for me in the original post, and yet it appears when quoted? Weird)

50. ISO #900

MM, the thing that is really not sitting right with me is you labeling me as scum for reading people that were on the Frinckles wagon as >rand town and people that were sitting off as <rand town.

and thats a scum-mm - move again
    Praise the Lord!