Customized Saves you want from Serena
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Customized Saves you want from Serena

I will be making a new save, I want to hear your guys' opinions on what kind of save would be fun to play. I feel like nobody wants to play the double SK saves.......I just wish you guys could give that save A chance, anyways post your save requests under this thread so I can make a new save, A save that is fun and unique in my honest opinion, thank you.

2. ISO #2

Re: Customized Saves you want from Serena

I personally would like to try quick short mayhem games. Not saying this is the save I want to play, but an example being, 5 Vigi, 2 BD, 2 Vets, 1 Doc, 2 SK, 3 Jesters for example.

Traditional 8331 is fun and it's what I usually play, but if people want to bring out saves that are different from time to time, I enjoy those as long as I know it's just for simple mindless fun.

3. ISO #3

Re: Customized Saves you want from Serena

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    I personally would like to try quick short mayhem games. Not saying this is the save I want to play, but an example being, 5 Vigi, 2 BD, 2 Vets, 1 Doc, 2 SK, 3 Jesters for example.

Traditional 8331 is fun and it's what I usually play, but if people want to bring out saves that are different from time to time, I enjoy those as long as I know it's just for simple mindless fun.
    I'll throw together an exciting save based on what you have stated would be fun. That save seems like it would be pretty cool actually. But 3 jesters oh man lolz

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6