S-FM 336*: (Ladder) Politico II - 12P
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Vote for the next Ladder setup!

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
Multiple Choice Poll.

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

S-FM 336*: (Ladder) Politico II - 12P

Politico II (12P)
    S-FM 336* (Re-run)

Setup Link

Player List
    1 Marshmallow Marshall
    2 NotPaopan
    3 Lag
    4 Gikkle
    5 Loldebite
    6 PQRnHack
    7 oliverz144
    8 Frinckles
    9 Voss
    10 Guillotina
    11 Renegade
    12 Stealthbomber16
    Starting on 12th at 4PM EST

Reserves (At least one is necessary per Ladder rules):
    Helz
    Auwt (If needed)

Additional information:

Host posts reserve this color for clear communication. Please refrain from using it to a large degree.

The service Chatzy will be used for anonymous chats, as QuickTopic no longer exists. Discord will be used for the corrupt's night-only chat.

Per the setup, the corrupt are hand-picked by the host. Prior to the posted signups here, I have already assigned which roles/slots will be corrupt.
    When signups end, I will rand these slots to the player list. This rand via Random.com will be made public at the end of the game.

Please note that this is a ladder game, and certain rules (namely personal attacks or anonymous chat copy-pasting) may be held to a tighter standard by either me or Sc2Mafia staff than in non-ladder games.

There will be at least a 36 hour notice prior to a game beginning once the player-list is full; the role-card PM's will serve as notice.

Per the holidays, a night-phase will always be extended to cover the 24th and 25th at minimum. Activity is not expected during the extension.
    See details in the following post: Link

SoD/EoD:

We're going to do this in a separate poll by utilizing the Godfather bot. Vote the following accounts for the corresponding SoD/EoD time in EST with the vote tags. Only /sign'ed players' votes will count.

MartinGG99 - 2 PM
    Cryptonic - 3 PM
    AIVION - 4 PM
    Gyrlander - 8 PM
    BananaCucho - 9 PM

(Don't ask how I came up with these names)
    Last edited by MartinGG99; December 7th, 2021 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Updating player-list
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"