Intentionally rigged roles in saves
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

Intentionally rigged roles in saves

What is the rule, if there is any, on hosting a rigged save? When I say rigged, it is when a host clearly gives the most overpowered settings to certain roles then prefers them while blacklisting others.

Do you just avoid them? Do you just leave them?

I think there should be a certain restriction because with current SC2 Mafia playerbase, you cannot just leave the lobby because concurrent mafia players are quite limited so unless you want to wait for a while, you have to put up with such saves.

The most recent such save I can recount, without naming any specific player, had given veteran unlimited alerts, and while this may sound like nothing, but when the veteran (host) goes into play, he will most certainly be guaranteed to be confirmed by day 2, and with no evils being able to kill him during nights, it feels extremely overpowered and unfair to others because how do you get others to lynch a confirmed veteran from day 2? It gives the host unrivalled advantage over the outcome of the game and unless evils play extremely smart, you can not win against the veteran.

Sure, it is within the host's power to modify saves and use his point privilege to prefer and blacklist roles, but it almost feels like it is cheating, not to mention unfun
    Last edited by ikarusdk; November 22nd, 2021 at 01:57 AM.