15P
    11x Citizen
    1x KGB
    3x CIA

Spoiler : Role Cards :

Citizen
    You're awesome!

KGB
    Each night, you may choose a target for the following day. If the target dies by the CIA's ability that day, you save them. If the target is a CIA who tries to explode, you stop them.
    Your ability doesn't work if you're eliminated wether at night or day.
    Your ability gives you no feedbacks.

CIA
    As a member of the CIA, you have a mandatory factional night kill at your disposal. If no target is chosen, one is chosen randomly for you.
    Additionally, at nights you may choose to use your ability the following day. Your ability explodes you at the end of the day, eliminating you and everyone who has a vote on you. You can't stop the explosion, only the KGB can.

Special Mechanics
    • CIA alternative win condition and their Explosive Tactics ability.
    • But only in the 9P version, CIA's factional night kill is disabled nights 1 and 2.

Mechanics
    • Days 48 hours, Nights 24 hours.
    • Majority+Plurality Lynch Mechanic.
    • Skipping the day is allowed once.
    • Last Wills and Death notes are allowed.
    • CIA share a mandatory factional night kill.
    • CIA's private chat is both night and day active.

Possible Feedback
    Spoiler : Feedbacks :
    Citizen
    • None
    KGB
    • None
    CIA (when the KGB successfully blocks them)
    • "Your equipment malfunctioned. Better luck next time!"

Win Conditions
    • Town wins when all CIA have been eliminated and at least 1 Townie is still alive.
    • CIA win when they achieve Parity or if they kill 50% of living Townies in a single day using their Explosive Tactics ability.

Order of Operations

Rules of Conduct
    Forum Mafia Rules

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM Explosive Tactics

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall @Lag
    I dare you guys to find anything wrong in here. I double dare you. I triple dare you!
    Going in to final 3 with 2 citizens and 1 CIA alive, from a town POV it's unknown what they need to do to win.

If the CIA chooses to explode, then they need to not vote the CIA, because even a single vote will result in half of the living town dying and therefore CIA victory.
    If the CIA chooses to not explode, then they need to vote the CIA, because otherwise they'll get night killed.

Generally daytime is supposed to be town's time, and mechanics that punish town for playing "correctly" (vote scum during the day) can be categorized as bastard mechanics under some definitions of the word.
    And if not bastard, then kind of demotivating to play with - I'm not sure how motivated I would be to play hard as town going into that final 3 when there's no way for me to even know what the win-con is (do I need to vote the last CIA? Or do I need to not vote them because they're going to explode?)

There's also the secondary problem that much of the explosion mechanic can be circumvented by a coordinated town strategy where everyone fake votes throughout the day, and then at the end of the day whoever has the most fake votes gets voted by the two players lowest in the PoE. People that refuse to cooperate are outed as wolves.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Marked as Abandoned. If you find a way to address Lag's concerns, feel free to bump the setup, but as it is right now, I think the enjoyability factor is pretty low due to what Lag said (it's also why Jesters are generally bad, especially when they are part of the main scum faction), and I don't see how to change that without completely changing the setup's spirit .
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Marked as Abandoned. If you find a way to address Lag's concerns, feel free to bump the setup, but as it is right now, I think the enjoyability factor is pretty low due to what Lag said (it's also why Jesters are generally bad, especially when they are part of the main scum faction), and I don't see how to change that without completely changing the setup's spirit .
    Probably something like:
    Add rule "anyone without a vote at EoD, in case of plurality lynch, gets sent to Siberian work camps and will be never heard of again".
    Change the 2ndary wincon to "explode 51%+", and change the primary wincons to some flag.

2/3 of those are lame though uke: