Register

User Tag List

Re: New Role Idea: Warewolf

What makes this explicitly different than cult? As in, how would they kill?

There's a similar role called Vampire that generally converts town (up to a limit of like 2) and any excess town are killed upon being bitten. Mafia and any other evil is usually killed outright as well. Was that was you were thinking?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

Re: New Role Idea: Warewolf

Quote Originally Posted by AntiMatter View Post
    Yeah that sounds about right.
    I really like this idea. I think though, that it's so similar to cultist that it might be better to add the option to the cultist role. I don't think a new converting role would work because either cultist and werewolves can't convert one another, thus limiting the pool from which they can convert-- or-- they can convert one another and that opens the door to conflicts of interest because the newly converted member will be aware of all the members of his or her former group. However, if the Cultist was given the option to have delayed conversion then those issues would go away... and to make it more appealing than a regular cultist who can convert the same night they visit, the modified cultist might be able to convert NI targets, or perhaps the 4 cultist limit can be eliminated.

What I like most about this idea is that it gives doctor a more valuable role than it already has. Often times, as a doctor, you can go a whole game without ever making any difference because you have to visit a target the same night as the person you are protecting from. With this role, doctors are given an extra day to save someone. I like that.
    The Khaleesi did nothing wrong.