User Tag List

1. ISO #1

cult lynches after cult wins

Account Name: theloco
    Account ID: 1-s2-1-1448815
    In-Game Name: rust player

Crimes Committed: game throwing

Your Account Name: supernoob
    Summary: 12 left the game making the game 3 town 3 cult (1/10/11 cult), 1 then said 11 was cult, voted his fellow cult up to the stand, then guilted. it was impossible for cult to lose but 1 both voted up and guilted 11, if he had innoed or not voted then it would have been impossible for cult to lose.

here -Mafia- (532).SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: cult lynches after cult wins

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1-S2-1-1448815 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:
    Ctrl+1

Previous Offenses:

None.

Player Offenses:

Gamethrowing

Key Points:
    Players in question:

theloco - SHERIFF - 1

Game:

Setup: None
    Names: None
    Roles: None.
    D1: General trash talk.
    N1: 1 (SHERIFF) checks 6, who is Not Suspicious.
    D2: 8 (VANGUARD) is dead, as is 14 (???), and 13 (BUS DRIVER). 2 is now veteran based on LWs, so people start PMing him. Despite strong votes on 5, day ends.
    N2: 1 checks 5, gets Not Suspicious, on account of 5 being a DI DRAGON HEAD.
    D3: 5 (DRAGON HEAD) is dead. 9 (INCENSE MASTER) quits visibly, likely because his chance of winning the game is minimal at this point. 7 goes to trial, gets exonerated 3-2. Day ends.
    N3: 1 checks 11 and discovers that 11 is a CULTIST!
    D4: 9(INCENSE MASTER turned ENFORCER) and 7(MARSHALL) are dead. 6 town to 2 CULTISTS and a SERIAL KILLER. 6 claims 15 is the SERIAL KILLER and a quick trial eliminates him; he flips SERIAL KILLER.
    N4: Cult is finally off of cooldown(THey're on Every Third Night conversion settings) and they pay a visit to 1. 1 for his part checks 10 and gets a CULTIST read...and now is a CULTIST himself. 5 town to 3 CULT.
    D5: Nobody is dead. Votes start accumulating, but 12 AFKs out for a heart attack. 11 is put on the stand with a vote from 1, and executed. He flips CULTIST.
    N5: The CULT must wait 2 nights for another conversion. THis game won't last that long.
    D6: 12 (VETERAN) is dead. 4 town to two cult, town is able to hang 10 who flips CULTIST.
    N6: Cult is still on cooldown.
    D7: The remaining town (Two SHERIFFs, a DOCTOR, and a confirmed VETERAN) band together to eliminate 1, who flips Cultist. Town is the only remaining faction, thereby fulfilling their win condition. Game is over.

Was the game result altered?
    No.

Without 12, the vote count was 4 town to 3 cult, with 4 votes needed to trial someone. THis is town favored, not a Cult win, since town still has just barely enough votes to remove scum players, and for that matter, all the klling roles except the Veterans are gone, and the Cult has to wait two more days for another conversion. The most likely way this plays out is that the town does manage to get their shit together suffciently to get a Cult removed before a conversion happens. This was town's game to win.

However I still feel that I can get a gamethrowing charge to stick here, because had the cult managed to stonewall enough to get only one voteoff before their next conversion, the following conversion would take a 2 cult/4 town to 3 cult/3 town, at which point the votes will stonewall, go to three days of peace, and tiebreak for Cult if Town isn't able to lynch on anonymous ballot. Not a great strategy, but there was a chance to win, and 1's action removed it entirely.

Punishment:

2x WL

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!
    Last edited by Arrow; November 18th, 2021 at 01:27 AM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: cult lynches after cult wins

Quote Originally Posted by supernoobthefirst View Post
    you missed that 1 TOLD TOWN 11 WAS CULT, voted 11, then guilted him
    From what I'm understanding from the review, the reported player has been punished for that reason.

To be honest, it didn't seem 1 has the intention of gamethrowing, but he thought it was better to masquerade as town for the time being. It was 4v3. Little did he know, it was a conversion every third night.
    Last edited by MrMostache; November 21st, 2021 at 02:25 AM.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.