{Watch List} Classified 1-S2-1-346819
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

Classified 1-S2-1-346819

As the Jailor Classified executed the Marshall on night one. On day 2 I called out the DH as a lookout. When it was clear that the vote to put up the DH, 5, was not going to happen, I requested that the Jailor jail 5. The game continues on the generic dumb town can't follow a lead, honestly no surprise there. We get down to 8 players and none of the Triad has been lynched or killed despite the ongoing lead on the DH. I am silenced and 6/7 of the remaining players acknowledge that I am silenced and that I have a silent vote. For the first time in the entire game, we vote up the DH. Without my ability to talk, he of course gets voted Innocent and ultimately no one is lynched. This entire day, Classified, the Jailor, votes with 2 out of the 3 triad. Instead of Jailing 5 or 15, the two people the town was trying to lynch that day, he jails me who has been confirmed silenced by literally everyone else alive. Naturally, I am unable to talk and he executes me. He also dies this night and we have a rather lengthy conversation which lasts the rest of the game between him, the executed Marshall, and myself. Right out the gates he is accusing both of us of skyping and he goes on to admit that he "chose to fail". Not once did he say that he didn't realize that I was silenced or that silenced people couldn't talk at night. He behaved in a manner that made it very clear that he knew both of these things but decided to jail and execute me regardless.
    Images attachées Images attachées
    Attached Files Attached Files