S-FM 335: Bisected Souls
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

Bisected Souls

Setup

As always if you have question, either mention me in the thread or PM me through Discord/Forum.

Days last 48H, Nights last 24H.
    Voting system is Plurality+Majority.
    In case of a vote tie, coinflip.
    Skip votes and suicides are not allowed.
    Death notes and last wills are allowed.
    No death descriptions.

Slot Player 1 (will be playing D1,D3,D5...) Player 2 (will be playing D2,D4,D6...) Graveyard
    #1 Lag oliverz144
    #2 Gikkle -
    #3 Loldebite -
    #4 Marshmallow Marshall -
    #5 Light_Yagami PQRnHack
    #6 WrathCyber -
    #7 Mizery - Corrupted Soul
    #8 MartinGG99 Stealthbomber16
    #9 Varcron OzyWho
    #10 SuperJack -

DAY 1 HAS STARTED

@Lag @Gikkle @Loldebite @Marshmallow Marshall @Light_Yagami
    @WrathCyber @Mizery @MartinGG99 @Varcron @SuperJack

With 10 slots alive, 6 votes to hammer.

Remaining time before End Of Day 1 :

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Auwt; November 14th, 2021 at 12:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    from what I gather we only got 2 misyeets (without any night saves) before we lose

so lets get started

-vote Light_Yagami
    Okay So Now I Have Two Votes On Me.. One Of These Votes Might Be Scum Or Both.. Or They Are Both Town Aiming Lynching Town.. Interesting Indeed..

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Greetings! At last

-vote Light_Yagami

Purge the heretic

Also @Mizery you just need to give a title to your spoiler:
    Spoiler : this is a title :
    why are you opening this, HEATHEN? PURGE
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Lol
    -vote MartinGG99

You need to improve your acting skills.
    I wasnt even aware I had acting skills tbh

Cant recall a game where I won while alive and as wolf at the same time
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

31. ISO #31

@MartinGG99 I don't think I ever actually talked to you after Deck Mafia 5

Did you try to shoot me with a gun, but the gun turned out to be fake and you died instead? Because if that's the case, that's hilarious.

Also why are you voting Light? Pretty sure he either obv-wolves or obv-towns over the course of the game.

-vote MartinGG99

32. ISO #32

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    No factional kill, it's a blackflag nightless variant
    For a second I belived you there bc 2 misyeets then lose seems potentially harsher than other setups I've seen

But then if theres no factional kill then i dont get the purpose of having no death descriptions

You would then know all deaths were by the killing power or the day elim
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

For a second I belived you there bc 2 misyeets then lose seems potentially harsher than other setups I've seen

But then if theres no factional kill then i dont get the purpose of having no death descriptions

You would then know all deaths were by the killing power or the day elim
    Stop trying to derp-clear yourself, no one's going to buy it.

There's no factional kill, if you don't believe me, read the setup. No need for this "for a second I believed you, but then..." shtick

35. ISO #35

@MartinGG99 I don't think I ever actually talked to you after Deck Mafia 5

Did you try to shoot me with a gun, but the gun turned out to be fake and you died instead? Because if that's the case, that's hilarious.

Also why are you voting Light? Pretty sure he either obv-wolves or obv-towns over the course of the game.

-vote MartinGG99
    Spoiler : Other game stuff :
    I figured that even if it was a fake gun, using a fake gun wouldve been advantageous given getting 5 votes in 30 minutes (or somethinf like that) was indicative of being misyeeted later anyways

I also at that time completely forgot Scyther had a mason card so I didnt think your push on scyther was distancing as mason buddies; I felt that your handling of them was off or disingenous somehow so if it was a real gun then I caught a wolf.

Idk how I should answer that atm so I'll leave it at this

I do havw an actual answer for it but like idk if I should share it in full at this point
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

I figured that even if it was a fake gun, using a fake gun wouldve been advantageous given getting 5 votes in 30 minutes (or somethinf like that) was indicative of being misyeeted later anyways

I also at that time completely forgot Scyther had a mason card so I didnt think your push on scyther was distancing as mason buddies; I felt that your handling of them was off or disingenous somehow so if it was a real gun then I caught a wolf.

Idk how I should answer that atm so I'll leave it at this

I do havw an actual answer for it but like idk if I should share it in full at this point
    We were reaction fishing most of that day, town was just super jumpy with their guns that day between you + Michelle

39. ISO #39

Stop trying to derp-clear yourself, no one's going to buy it.

There's no factional kill, if you don't believe me, read the setup. No need for this "for a second I believed you, but then..." shtick
    Dude why is a mechanic like that hidden in a role card and the comments

Lack of factional kill is preety important and spans more than just a role-card imo

@Auwt am I allowed to discuss things (paraphrasing) that I've talked to with my soul-partner?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

Also some setup spec:

Presumably the corrupted souls would just give each other their tokens every night, netting them roughly half a factional kill per night with said kills being untraceable.

I say to counter this we make everyone publicly claim who they're giving their tokens to every night.

Wolves have no factional kill so they can't kill town that gain a lot of tokens. If someone doesn't receive a token after someone claimed to be sending them a token, then that's a W/T thunderdome. And it adds a ton of accountability to kills on townies

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

Also some setup spec:

Presumably the corrupted souls would just give each other their tokens every night, netting them roughly half a factional kill per night with said kills being untraceable.

I say to counter this we make everyone publicly claim who they're giving their tokens to every night.

Wolves have no factional kill so they can't kill town that gain a lot of tokens. If someone doesn't receive a token after someone claimed to be sending them a token, then that's a W/T thunderdome. And it adds a ton of accountability to kills on townies
    As Ive Said Town Should Just Give Me All Their Tokens.. For Safety Reasons..

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    As Ive Said Town Should Just Give Me All Their Tokens.. For Safety Reasons..
    If I give you my tokens will you give me your cookies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

Me and SB joined together simply because neither of us could be in the game as much as we would like every phase.

I'll see what we can do to ensure what we say before-night is what we do as what we claim may end up being reconsidered simply because the other perspective hadnt been informed enough or been voiced yet.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

50. ISO #50

Me and SB joined together simply because neither of us could be in the game as much as we would like every phase.

I'll see what we can do to ensure what we say before-night is what we do as what we claim may end up being reconsidered simply because the other perspective hadnt been informed enough or been voiced yet.
    Yeah this makes sense tbh

not enough activity so tag team it as a duo; seems reasonable enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.