S-FM 335: Bisected Souls - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

"Spreading out the tokens" is anti-town play

I'm not sure if loldebite did it on purpose, but it's very beneficial to have roughly half the players with tokens and half the players without - that way if someone tries to ascend but claims they were glued, it clears half the player list since they have no tokens.

By giving a singular token to someone you put them into the pool of people that could have potentially glued someone to stop an ascension attempt.

2. ISO #652

3. ISO #653

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I voted lol for giving me token i gave mine to mm
    Lol so to be clear guys, SJ voted Loldebite because he DID give him a token, not because he didn't receive any. It's a troll move.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #654

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post

I'm not sure if loldebite did it on purpose, but it's very beneficial to have roughly half the players with tokens and half the players without - that way if someone tries to ascend but claims they were glued, it clears half the player list since they have no tokens.

By giving a singular token to someone you put them into the pool of people that could have potentially glued someone to stop an ascension attempt.
    +1. There is no reason to give tokens to anyone but your top town read, actually, unless there's some kind of plan I didn't think of (and spreading tokens certainly isn't one).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    +1. There is no reason to give tokens to anyone but your top town read, actually, unless there's some kind of plan I didn't think of (and spreading tokens certainly isn't one).
    Hence All Tokens Shoulda Been Coming To Me Since Day 1 Like I Requested.. For Safety Reasons...

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

man I've been really lazy this game
    Never had much motivation to do stuff this game because it never felt like we really had active wolves and it seemed like the most active players (Lag and Martin) were town, and two wolf flips has made me even more complacent because it feels like a win is nearly guaranteed barring a deepwolf in Martin, Lag, or LY

I'll try to do something useful just so I'm not dead weight, but game already looks basically solved... Maybe I can do my townie duty and give Lag, Martin, and Lighthack a look over to make sure we don't get bamboozled at the end.

11. ISO #661

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    man I've been really lazy this game
    Never had much motivation to do stuff this game because it never felt like we really had active wolves and it seemed like the most active players (Lag and Martin) were town, and two wolf flips has made me even more complacent because it feels like a win is nearly guaranteed barring a deepwolf in Martin, Lag, or LY

I'll try to do something useful just so I'm not dead weight, but game already looks basically solved... Maybe I can do my townie duty and give Lag, Martin, and Lighthack a look over to make sure we don't get bamboozled at the end.
    Yeah That Would Be Cool.. Do All Three Of Us If Youd Like.. Just To Be Safe For Safety Reasons... My Deep Wolf Theory Will Always Be Lag.. But The SJ Or Loldebite Scenario Seems Most Likely.. At The Moment..

12. ISO #662

I sorta ment tell me what happened in d1. Like the events cause I haven't read it all yet. Just bits here n there lol. Like how did the day end in a draw?
    There are currently two votes on Ozy right here.

From a wolf perspective, you cannot let your last teammate go over, so given the knowledge that Ozy flipped wolf, this seems like a very weird leading question to be asking. This has been a relatively low activity game, why didn't he just read EoD if he wanted to know? Well, because he didn't just want to know, he wanted to start a conversation about it.

Lol. Go on, your arguement on why I'm scum? Other than herp derp low activity.
    Discredit players making scum reads on the basis that they are low activity slots. Exactly what a wolf needs to do when both of the remaining wolves are low activity slots.

So. Because EOD was quiet (in a game Pg multiple low activity players) they used that as a reason to cause a draw? (And in effect votes weren't stale)
    The context of a wolf teammate sitting at two votes this reads very differently - attempting to cast suspicion elsewhere without committing to a vote. Could it be town that just has genuine doubts? Sure, but it's just >rand wolf play here.

Uff. So the person who is the main cause for misery not being yeeted is the same person calling out light as having TMI if misery is scum?
    More of the shade, needling oliver, trying to cast suspicion off of Ozy. It's especially a bad look because if SuperJack read end of day he should have been able to recognize the dynamics of the EoD play and how they benefitted town. His omission of this could be just an oblivious town. But again, it's >rand wolf, and there are a lot of such >rand wolf posts that are piling up here.

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    -vote OzyWho
    SuperJack's efforts basically died here as well, as Ozy sitting at 3 votes now with a near guarantee that my Oliver's vote was going to land on Ozy as well - he only had 3 more posts in the thread at all before EoD

And now his posts today are just about as low effort as they come, which is about what you'd expect from a wolf in this position.

This slot's a wolf

13. ISO #663

14. ISO #664

I agree that Wrath's total disappearance is suspicious here as well since if he's wolf he's basically 100% lost and has little reason to keep playing. But also it's kind of in-character for Wrath to just go AWOL like this, so IMO it's more NAI.

The reason SJ is the vote today over Wrath is because, ask yourself this question:
    Does Wrath ever deep wolf all the way to a F3 and then not get voted off? Since he's certainly not getting any tokens this game with his playstyle, meaning the only path to victory is through F3.

If SJ flips town then, sure flip Wrath tomorrow.

I'm also going to go out on a limb here and say that I think a deepwolf is more likely than loldebite wolf. If I'm wrong there, I can feel silly for it after the game, but gut read, his WIM has been basically the inverse of what I'd expect a wolf to have here.

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

From a wolf perspective, you cannot let your last teammate go over, so given the knowledge that Ozy flipped wolf, this seems like a very weird leading question to be asking. This has been a relatively low activity game, why didn't he just read EoD if he wanted to know? Well, because he didn't just want to know, he wanted to start a conversation about it.

Discredit players making scum reads on the basis that they are low activity slots. Exactly what a wolf needs to do when both of the remaining wolves are low activity slots.

The context of a wolf teammate sitting at two votes this reads very differently - attempting to cast suspicion elsewhere without committing to a vote. Could it be town that just has genuine doubts? Sure, but it's just >rand wolf play here.

More of the shade, needling oliver, trying to cast suspicion off of Ozy. It's especially a bad look because if SuperJack read end of day he should have been able to recognize the dynamics of the EoD play and how they benefitted town. His omission of this could be just an oblivious town. But again, it's >rand wolf, and there are a lot of such >rand wolf posts that are piling up here.

SuperJack's efforts basically died here as well, as Ozy sitting at 3 votes now with a near guarantee that my Oliver's vote was going to land on Ozy as well - he only had 3 more posts in the thread at all before EoD

And now his posts today are just about as low effort as they come, which is about what you'd expect from a wolf in this position.

This slot's a wolf
    Im Inclined To Agree With You As Is PQ

17. ISO #667

I also think that off the back of SuperJack's efforts to scumpaint oliver, it clears LightHack as town, he had an opportunity to tie the wagons at 2-2 handed to him on a platter but instead he turned it down and voted the wolf instead.

These people are just town here:
    Lag
    MartinBomber
    LightHack
    Gikkle

18. ISO #668

19. ISO #669

Day 2 actually is super alignment indicative, because for more than half of the first day, Ozy just sat at 2 votes with SuperJack voting offwagon - an absolute abundance of time for the third wolf to come along and try to get some momentum off of Ozy. After all, if SJ is town, then Ozy + the other wolf just makes someone else have 3 votes and be the leading wagon instead.

The fact that this didn't happen further reinforces that we're dealing with either SuperJack as wolf, the third wolf is a very low impact player (e.g Wrath), or there's a deep wolf. Deep wolf seems unlikely though, you go deep by bussing day 1 and then using town-cred to get a series of mischops. You do not go deep by bussing days 1 and 2 and just crossing your fingers and hoping for a win.

20. ISO #670

Also, while I do think Gikkle is town, I'd advise tokens be sent to
    OliLag / MartinBomber/ LightHack
    The dual slots are impossible to kill without creating a confirmed town that cannot be killed in the process (items can only be used once per slot)
    The dual slots also can be checked at a much lower risk if we're worried about a deep wolf

@Gikkle
    @Loldebite
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Light_Yagami
    @WrathCyber
    @MartinGG99
    @SuperJack
    @PQRnHack
    @Stealthbomber16

Pinging everyone for this so that we don't have any lame "I didn't read the thread!" Excuses tomorrow

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

Also, while I do think Gikkle is town, I'd advise tokens be sent to
    OliLag / MartinBomber/ LightHack
    The dual slots are impossible to kill without creating a confirmed town that cannot be killed in the process (items can only be used once per slot)
    The dual slots also can be checked at a much lower risk if we're worried about a deep wolf

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=45931" target="_blank">Gikkle</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=27307" target="_blank">Loldebite</a>
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=29377" target="_blank">Marshmallow Marshall</a>
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=30619" target="_blank">Light_Yagami</a>
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=45843" target="_blank">WrathCyber</a>
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=21928" target="_blank">MartinGG99</a>
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=8508" target="_blank">SuperJack</a>
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=12998" target="_blank">PQRnHack</a>
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=15807" target="_blank">Stealthbomber16</a>

Pinging everyone for this so that we don't have any lame "I didn't read the thread!" Excuses tomorrow
    Sorry I Forgot To Read The Thread.. My Bad Man.. Was Super Busy..lol So Ur Now Finally Realizing I Was Right And All The Tokens Are Safest In My Hands..

24. ISO #674

Tbh I'm insulted you think my scum play would be so weak
    Not Gonna Like In The Few Games We Have Played Together This By Far Has Been Your Weakest Game.. That Ive Been In That You Have Played..

Also If You Are Scum.. What Are Ya Gonna Do When Scum Mates Die Day 1&2.

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

29. ISO #679

30. ISO #680

I don't get why the underlined is so.

Players will inevitably discredit others either intentionally or unintentionally at some point regardless of alignment. I personally don't read into discrediting unless a player is going out of their way to do it; not just make a single short post about it. That last bit "exactly what a wolf needs to do" in conjunction to this feels tunnel-y fmpov.

I'll take the above two things you point out as reasonably >rand wolf. I don't think I can call these with confidence as being wolfy, but I do realize what SJ has done here is stuff that's been, with the context of the flips, overall anti-town.

If it were SJ making this vote sure. Otherwise I give benefit of the doubt wrt this as its largely circumstantial, and furthermore seems to have been made at a time where SJ wasn't around and had already made a vote on Stealthbomber/Me.

The trouble is that this applies to a few other people as well, or on a relatively similar level from an overall viewpoint.

This slot's a wolf

Added comments in pink.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

31. ISO #681

Day 2 actually is super alignment indicative, because for more than half of the first day, Ozy just sat at 2 votes with SuperJack voting offwagon - an absolute abundance of time for the third wolf to come along and try to get some momentum off of Ozy. After all, if SJ is town, then Ozy + the other wolf just makes someone else have 3 votes and be the leading wagon instead.

The fact that this didn't happen further reinforces that we're dealing with either SuperJack as wolf, the third wolf is a very low impact player (e.g Wrath), or there's a deep wolf. Deep wolf seems unlikely though, you go deep by bussing day 1 and then using town-cred to get a series of mischops. You do not go deep by bussing days 1 and 2 and just crossing your fingers and hoping for a win.
    considering the two votes you're referring to were my slot's and MM's on Ozywho

I'll admit that's a compelling point after thinking it through
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

I cannot remember why i gave my token to SJ above martinbomber, who i put as top town read in my notes...
    I guess it produced an interesting reaction, tho, so... worth ?

I voted lol for giving me token i gave mine to mm
    I get the feel that this is scum being mad about my misplay that favours scum but still not enough to give scum the slightest chance of winning...
    Therefore :
    -vote Superjack

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I cannot remember why i gave my token to SJ above martinbomber, who i put as top town read in my notes...
    I guess it produced an interesting reaction, tho, so... worth ?

I get the feel that this is scum being mad about my misplay that favours scum but still not enough to give scum the slightest chance of winning...
    Therefore :
    -vote Superjack
    Weak
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

44. ISO #694

45. ISO #695

46. ISO #696

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698